Z Word Tools now Support ISO Standard Z

AnthonyHall

Mar 21, 2011, 7:36:03 AM3/21/11
I'm pleased to announce the release of Version 2.0 of the Z Word
Tools. The main new feature in this release is that you can write ISO
Standard Z and typecheck your specification using a built in interface
to the Community Z Tools (http://czt.sourceforge.net/) typechecker.
I'm very grateful to Tim Miller, of the CZT project, for help with
this.

Of course Z Word Tools continues to support Spivey Z using fuzz and
there need be no change to existing documents.

In addition there are other improvements especially for large
specifications.

The new version is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/zwordtools/
where there are full release notes.

I hope you find the new version useful. Please do let me know of any
problems or comments

Anthony

David Lamb

Mar 21, 2011, 5:44:42 PM3/21/11
On 21/03/2011 7:36 AM, AnthonyHall wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Version 2.0 of the Z Word
> Tools.

Do you know of anyone working on any similar tools for OpenOffice.org
Writer?

AnthonyHall

Mar 22, 2011, 4:57:40 AM3/22/11

I'm afraid not. Making Z Word Tools work with OO is on the to do list,
but not very high I'm afraid. But if anyone would like to work on this
they would be most welcome to join the project!

Anthony