help...

SYLVIA

Aug 24, 2005, 1:18:52 AM8/24/05
I need to find either a statistician or someone with a degree in
econometrics. This person is needed in a health insurance environment
to program advanced forecasting models in SAS, so they need to know SAS
base, STAT, ETS and Macros as well as ARIMA.

if you know anyone, please let me know. This has been an exhausting
scavenger hunt, so we are offering a $1K reward.

Thanks,
sek

neila...@msn.com

Aug 24, 2005, 2:55:02 PM8/24/05
Well Sylvia,
You seem to be seeking a SAS hound, why are you posting in an SPSS
group?
Enquiring minds wanna know. I am one of the more astute SPSS
programmers
in the world. Pull the plug on SAS and let me work part time remotely
from lovely Seattle and perhaps your scavenger hunt may come to an end!
HTH, Neila
BTW SAS SUX