Help to curve fitting

Evangelos Evangelos

Aug 17, 2006, 6:30:25 PM8/17/06
Dear all,
I am new user and I need help. I have some data (x,y)and one equation like y=(a*x)/(1+ax) and I need to plot the data and the curve and after to plot the draw. Is there someone to help me?
Thank you very much.

cal

Aug 18, 2006, 3:46:59 AM8/18/06
> I am new user and I need help. I have some data (x,y)and one equation like y=(a*x)/(1+ax) and I need to plot the data and the curve and after to plot the draw. Is there someone to help me?

I put a documented answer here:
http://en.literateprograms.org/Matlab_regressions#Apparently_nonlinear_regressions

Evangelos Evangelos

Aug 18, 2006, 6:04:49 AM8/18/06
Thanks a lot.
I will try to implement this to my data.

spasmous

Aug 18, 2006, 3:31:44 PM8/18/06

Evangelos Evangelos wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> I will try to implement this to my data.

Also, you could try look at your previous post!
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/browse_frm/thread/6673f6d446ed197a/394c82681c6c7bf2?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2#394c82681c6c7bf2