Including function definitions when Publishing

Erik Erikkson

May 4, 2009, 8:11:01 PM5/4/09
I'm using MATLAB to generate a report from a script file, and was wondering if it's possible to somehow include function definitions which will be automatically be added to my published document. Instead of having to copy/paste between seperate published documents into a final one.

I've read the documentation on Publishing M-Files and Using Cells for Publishing, but can't find the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

John D'Errico

May 4, 2009, 8:41:01 PM5/4/09
"Erik Erikkson" <spam...@mailinator.com> wrote in message <gto06l$pko$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

> I'm using MATLAB to generate a report from a script file, and was wondering if it's possible to somehow include function definitions which will be automatically be added to my published document. Instead of having to copy/paste between seperate published documents into a final one.
>
> I've read the documentation on Publishing M-Files and Using Cells for Publishing, but can't find the answer to my question.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

help dbtype

John

Erik Erikkson