fraclab builder problems

Mike

Sep 27, 2004, 12:05:43 PM9/27/04
I have been unable to build Fraclab for use with scilab.

Fraclab-2.0
Scilab-3.0

The result I get when trying to execute the builder script is thus:
-------snip---------
Startup execution:

-->exec builder.sce

-->mode(-1)
!--error 9999
second argument has wrong size
at line 17 of function ilib_gen_Make called by :
iles,[],path+'routines/Makefile',%f
line 72 of exec file called by :
exec builder.sce
-------snip---------

Any advise?

Jakub Radlinski

Sep 29, 2004, 3:30:24 AM9/29/04
Mike wrote:

> I have been unable to build Fraclab for use with scilab.

/... .../

You should change line 104 of builder.sce

it looks like (I don't remember exactly):

if getversion()=='scilab-2.7.0' then

you should replace 'scilab-2.7.0' (or similar) with value returned by
getversion() in your environment. It will be 'scilab-3.0', I suppose.

Kuba