A problem when building Fraclab 2.0 in Scilab 3.1.1

9 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Hélio CB

ungelesen,
21.11.2005, 12:32:2121.11.05
an
Dear colleagues,

When trying to build Fraclab 2.0 with Scilab 3.1.1 I got a message like
"second argument has wrong size", with reference to a part of
ilib_gen_Make where the vector of strings which is the "second
argument" (the .sci files to be compiled) is transformed into a list.

The code in question has only two options: the second dimension of the
argument being 2 or 3, none of which are the case here (it's 1).

Has anyone faced the same problems? The entire code compiled fine in
Scilab 2.7, with exactly the same lines.

Is there a patch somewhere?

obs> ilib_gen_Make is called by builder.sce.

Very thanks in advance.

Hélio C. B.

Francois Vogel

ungelesen,
21.11.2005, 16:13:4121.11.05
an
Hmmm, you don't tell what your OS is, but if it's Windows, you could have a
look at this:

http://www.scilab.org/contrib/displayContribution.php?fileID=286

After all it could also work for other OS's. Tell us ;-)

Francois

"Hélio CB" <heliocb...@yahoo.com.br> a écrit dans le message de news:
1132594341....@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Hélio CB

ungelesen,
22.11.2005, 08:06:0722.11.05
an
Dear Mr. Vogel,

I'm sorry for the slip, the system I'm using is Mandrake Linux 10.1.

Thank you very much.

Hélio C. B.

Hélio CB

ungelesen,
25.11.2005, 06:50:3325.11.05
an
Dear Mr. Vogel,

I installed the package you pointed me and, even it being for Windows,
it worked nicely in Linux.

But, at least to me, the mistery remains the same: why that piece of
code, which is the same in both versions (the original I tried before
and this one) claimed an error in one and nothing in another?

Very thanks for your sugestion.

Hélio C. Bortolon

0 neue Nachrichten