Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Toolboxes

0 wyświetleń

aru...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
25 lip 2005, 08:29:1925.07.2005
do
After a brief search, I think I found some clue as to what the table
argument should contain.

It appears that it should contain two columns with as many (maximum)
rows as the number of rows in 'files'. Each rwo basically contains two
entries, the first entry is the name that you want to use to call the
function when you call it in scilab and the second entry is the name of
the function itself.

For e.g., if you are compiling fun1.c, fun2.c and intfun1.c (with
intfun1.c being the main function that uses fun1.c and fun2.c). Then
table = ['my_int' 'intfun1'];

If all other functions also need to be called (provided they are
written that way) in Scilab, then they may be included in the tables.

So I used tables = [files files];

I tried this on fraclab and ilib_gen_make (removed the %f) has no
problem (I use FC3, Linux). But now I face problems with compiling the
.c files themselves. I receive the following error:

--> building shared library (be patient)
cc1: note: -fwritable-strings is deprecated; see documentation for
details
C-LAB_Interf.c: In function `StkAvail':
C-LAB_Interf.c:665: error: structure has no member named `Lstk'
C-LAB_Interf.c:665: error: structure has no member named `Lstk'
C-LAB_Interf.c: In function `InterfInit':
C-LAB_Interf.c:695: error: structure has no member named `Lstk'
C-LAB_Interf.c: In function `ReturnParam':
C-LAB_Interf.c:710: error: structure has no member named `Lstk'
C-LAB_Interf.c:724: error: structure has no member named `Lstk'
make: *** [C-LAB_Interf.lo] Error 1
!--error 9999
unix_s: error during ``make -f Makefile libfraclab.la'' execution

at line 56 of function unix_s called by :
line 29 of function ilib_compile called by :
libn=ilib_compile('libfraclab',makename)
line -34 of exec file called by :
exec("/home/arunkt/research/software/fraclab-2.0/builder.sce");
in execstr instruction called by :

Now, how do I solve this problem?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.