mathematica programming

Arkadiusz Majka

Apr 16, 2006, 4:24:13 AM4/16/06
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

Hi,

Do you know any notes on mathematica programming on the web? I am
interesting on any materials like lectures, examples, courses,
tutorials - everything what I could find and download for free (not for
very advanced user, sth like 'introduction to mathematica programming'
...)

Thx, have a beautiful day and coming weekend,

Arek

David Reiss

Apr 17, 2006, 3:48:41 AM4/17/06
There are some examples that I have had up for some time at

http://scientificarts.com/mathitems.html

These range from the basic to intermediate.

Cheers,

David

Jean-Marc Gulliet

Apr 17, 2006, 3:50:42 AM4/17/06
Hi Arek,

I would recommend the following ones among many others:

_Programming for Engineers with Mathematica: Course Notes_, by John M
Browne, School of Engineering and Science, Swinburne University of
Technology, Australia
http://www.ses.swin.edu.au/homes/browne/programmingforengineers/coursenotes/index.htm

_Essential Mathematica for Students of Science: Tutorial Approach to
Mastery of Mathematica_, by James J. Kelly, Department of Physics,
University of Maryland
http://www.physics.umd.edu/courses/CourseWare/EssentialMathematica/

_Outline of Programming in Mathematica: Basic Concepts_, Anonymous,
Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder
http://amath.colorado.edu/computing/Mathematica/programming/index.html

_Fundamentals of Mathematica Programming_, by Richard J. Gaylord,
Department of Material Science and Engineering, University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign
http://library.wolfram.co.jp/infocenter/MathSource/5216/

_Simulation Programming in Mathematica_, by Carl T. Bergstrom,
Department of Biology, University of Washington
http://octavia.zoology.washington.edu/Mathematica/MathTutorial/index.html

Best regards,
Jean-Marc

David Reiss

Oliver Ruebenkoenig

Apr 20, 2006, 5:32:08 AM4/20/06

Dear Arkadiusz,

some time ago i ported some parts of the book "Structure and
Interpretation of Computer Programs" from Abelson and Sussman to
Mathematica.

Also some Mathematica Programming tutorials, Quantum Mechanics and
Simulation Tutorials are available

Follow the lecture materials link on

http://www.imtek.uni-freiburg.de/simulation/mathematica/IMSweb/

Oliver

Oliver Ruebenkoenig, <rueb...@imtek.de>
Phone: ++49 +761 203 7388

Sigismond Kmiecik

Apr 21, 2006, 1:46:49 AM4/21/06
You can try too

http://matematicas.uniandes.edu.co/~jarteaga/proyectos/coord-calvec/archivos/thomas/content/b_viscalc.html

a site which has material from Thomas's Calculus book.

Cheers
Sigismond K.