Nero CDC utility - Program reads Audio CD and writes to file

1 view

Chris Barker

Jul 13, 2003, 10:49:23 PM7/13/03

As a user of the Nero Cover Creator Designer program I became
frustrated in its inability to grab the track list from a previously
burnded CD. After searching the net I could not find a standalone
utility that would read the audio CD information and write it to a
properly formatted file (e.g. CDC) that Nero's cover designer would
understand.

I had to dust off my very rusty programming skills but I have created
a very basic utility that others might find useful.

It may be downloaded at the following address:

http://mywpages.comcast.net/ctbarker321/pub/NeroCDC.zip.

It's free for anyone to use. It's not terribly robust but I believe it
will get the job done.

I hope it proves useful. Commments are welcome.

-Chris Barker

mailto://cbarke...@comcast.net

Chris Barker

Jul 17, 2003, 12:34:04 AM7/17/03
Sorry, I messed up the URLs. Here are the corrected ones:

Download: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ctbarker321/pub/NeroCDC.zip

Comments: mailto:cbarke...@comcast.net

-CB