DICOM dictionary, minor problems

Mathieu Malaterre

Jun 20, 2005, 6:51:57 PM6/20/05
Hello,

Just a few more question about the DICOM dictionary. I have now a
semi-automated process to generate the dictionary, and right now I have
a few conflicts with the previous dictionary that was in GDCM. Could
someone comment on those remarks:

1.
Doing a google search for those 3, lead to multiple answer, but never on
a document from nema's website:

(0008,1148) Referenced Previous Waveform
(0008,114a) Referenced Simultaneous Waveforms
(0008,114c) Referenced Subsequent Waveform

and the trouble is that element (0008,114a) is defined as:

(0008,114a) Referenced Instance Sequence SQ 1

Comment anyone ?

2.
Document 04_06PU.PDF defines:

(0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manfuacturer's Model Name LO 1

I believe what is meant is:

(0018,101b) Hardcopy Device Manufacturer's Model Name LO 1
^^

3.
One last minor type: the word 'DateTime' is used in document 04_06PU.PDF
at multiple places. Shouldn't it be rather: 'Date Time' ?

Thanks,
Mathieu
Ps: using pdftotext from xpdf package on linux debian

Mathieu Malaterre

Jun 20, 2005, 10:07:17 PM6/20/05
Page 26 (04_06PU.PDF) there is a duplicate:

0018 9022 CS 1 Blood Signal Nulling

I have just removed it from gdcm dictionary,
Mathieu