Driver for Epson LQ 850

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Casey Keller

未读,
2000年1月4日 03:00:002000/1/4
收件人
I'm helping out my father who's trying to upgrade
from DOS to windows.

He's been using an Epson LQ 850 and I couldn't
find a Windows driver for it on the Epson site.
If anyone out there has one they can upload to me,
I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,

casey...@earthlink.net

Jan Alter

未读,
2000年1月4日 03:00:002000/1/4
收件人
Hi,
Have you checked the Windows CD-ROM? I don't know what you're running but
my guess is that as of WIN95 there is most likely a driver available on the
disk for the 850.

Jan Alter
bea...@netreach.net
Casey Keller <casey...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Casey Keller

未读,
2000年1月4日 03:00:002000/1/4
收件人
Jan Alter wrote:

> Hi,
> Have you checked the Windows CD-ROM? I don't know what you're running but
> my guess is that as of WIN95 there is most likely a driver available on the
> disk for the 850.

No, Jan, I haven't. I can't believe I didn't
think of that. I even brought it over to my dad's
house.

Thanks for the suggestion and I will check.

Casey

0 个新帖子