Epson C40UX Waste ink pads

computer_troubleshooter

Mar 24, 2006, 4:34:08 AM3/24/06
Hi
I'm cleaning the waste ink pads on an Epson C40UX for a buddy. The
main pads are located at the rear of the machine, no problem there.
But, there is a smaller pad (a couple of centimetres long) which has
come loose. It goes somewhere in amongst the printer mechanism and I
think it's meant to clean the nozzles as they pass over it. Does
anyone know precisely where it should sit and how to keep it in
place?

Tony

Tony

Mar 24, 2006, 5:30:42 AM3/24/06

Tony
E-mail me if you would like the service manual which may help.
Tony

computer_troubleshooter

Mar 24, 2006, 7:32:57 AM3/24/06
What's your email address?

Arthur Entlich

Mar 25, 2006, 7:48:15 AM3/25/06
Maybe you should change your name to "computer troublemaker" ;-)

If you can send me a simple scan of the pads in question (at about
200-300 ppi) I can try to locate where they belong.

Send the scan to:

e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

(at) = @
(dot) = .

Art

measekite

Mar 25, 2006, 11:18:09 AM3/25/06

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> Maybe you should change your name to "computer troublemaker" ;-)
>
> If you can send me a simple scan of the pads in question (at about
> 200-300 ppi) I can try to locate where they belong.
>
> Send the scan to:
>
> e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

THAT DOES NOT WORK BUT
E-PRIN...@MVPS.ORG IN LOWERCASE DOES WORK