Acess to openvmshobbyist site

JF Mezei

Feb 6, 2009, 3:01:50 AM2/6/09
For those of you having difficulty accessing the VMS hobbyist web site.

It appears to be on the same machine as the rest of the montagar stuff.

http://72.64.118.245/news.php appear to bring to to the hobbyist portion
of the web site.

This is undoubtedly a temporary solution, not sure it works all the way
to getting licences emailed to you. But for those desperate to renew,
this might be of help.

IanMiller

Feb 6, 2009, 3:08:26 AM2/6/09
On 6 Feb, 08:01, JF Mezei <jfmezei.spam...@vaxination.ca> wrote:
> For those of you having difficulty accessing the VMS hobbyist web site.
>
> It appears to be on the same machine as the rest of the montagar stuff.
>
> http://72.64.118.245/news.phpappear to bring to to the hobbyist portion

> of the web site.
>
> This is undoubtedly a temporary solution, not sure it works all the way
> to getting licences emailed to you. But for those desperate to renew,
> this might be of help.

http://www.openvmshobbyist.org/licenses.php seems fine to me.

Hans Bachner

Feb 6, 2009, 4:49:07 PM2/6/09
JF Mezei <jfmezei...@vaxination.ca> wrote:

It looks like the domain expired and noone cared about renewal:

Domain Name:OPENVMSHOBBYIST.ORG
Created On:06-Feb-2003 03:20:39 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Feb-2009 11:42:49 UTC
Expiration Date:06-Feb-2009 03:20:39 UTC
Registrant Name:Steven Smiley
Registrant City:Garland
Registrant State/Province:Texas

Hans.

Michael Unger

Feb 7, 2009, 2:10:41 AM2/7/09
On 2009-02-06 22:49, "Hans Bachner" wrote:

> It looks like the domain expired and noone cared about renewal:
>
> Domain Name:OPENVMSHOBBYIST.ORG
> Created On:06-Feb-2003 03:20:39 UTC
> Last Updated On:06-Feb-2009 11:42:49 UTC
> Expiration Date:06-Feb-2009 03:20:39 UTC

> Registrant Name:Steven Smiley

> Registrant City:Garland
> Registrant State/Province:Texas

"Domain grabbing -- the 21st century's plague ..."

Michael

--
Real names enhance the probability of getting real answers.
My e-mail account at DECUS Munich is no longer valid.