Looking for a job at IBM, start where?

Mike Michalowicz

Jul 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/21/95
Where is a good place to start looking for a full time job within IBM Warp's
development team?

(This is mainly aimed at the WebEx team, since they are knee deep in IBM)

I realize this message is out of place in the newsgroup, but I feel I belong
working for an excellent object-oriented project and I don't know where to
start....

My apologies,
Mike Michalowicz

/-------------------------------/ Internet: m...@addams.nse.att.com
/.............................../|
| || ~~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~
| AT&T NSEC East || ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~
| Creative Software || ~~ ~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~ ~~
| Cockeysville, Maryland || ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
| |/ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
|.............................../ "Warped"

My views are not indicative of the views of AT&T and/or NSEC East/
Creative Software. I take no responsibility for possible
similarity in opinions or insinuation thereof.

Ed Costello

Jul 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/21/95
In <DC2o3...@nntpa.cb.att.com>, m...@addams.nse.att.com wrote:
> Where is a good place to start looking for a full time job within IBM Warp's
> development team?

<URL:http://www.empl.ibm.com> is the Workforce Solutions www server.
You could also try http://www.ibm.com/search/employment to see what
pages have employment info in them.