Gendatam Suite OS/2 version withdrawn

1 view

Peter J Seymour

Jun 30, 2008, 3:54:47 AM6/30/08
Just a note that I was working on Gendatam Suite on a dual OS/2 -
Windows basis. The only difference was in the build process as the code
itself was pure java. However, I have had to abandon the IBM HPJ
compiler (necessitated by errors in the java version rather than by lack
of features) as it was based on too early a level of Java (1.1.4) and I
have moved to the Windows based Excelsior Jet compiler.
Just a thought though - has any one tried Jet-built executables uder
Odin. Probably not, but worth asking.
Regards
Peter

mentoruccio

Jul 1, 2008, 8:08:13 AM7/1/08
On 30 Giu, 09:54, Peter J Seymour <mo...@pjsey.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Just a note that I was working on Gendatam Suite on a dual OS/2 -
> Windows basis. The only difference was in the build process as the code
> itself was pure java. However, I have had to abandon the IBM HPJ
> compiler (necessitated by errors in the java version rather than by lack
> of features) as it was based on too early a level of Java (1.1.4) and I
> have moved to the Windows based Excelsior Jet compiler.

If the problem is only in development environment, why not try to use
NetBeans?

Mentore