Message has been deleted

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 13, 2010, 4:14:43 PM12/13/10
ClassCastException <zjkg3...@gmail.invalid> writes:

4> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.roguelike.development,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

4> As far as I'm concerned, every one of you spewing off-topic
nonsense into
4> comp.lang.java.programmer and rec.arts.tv is Seamus, including you,
AND
4> Steve, AND Purpleswandir (what kind of a stupid name is that?),
AND
4> everyone else who shows more than the slightest interest in the
whole
4> "who's Seamus?" affair.

What does your concern have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> It's the simplest explanation -- one single lunatic is trolling
many
4> newsgroups and joe-jobbing people like Roy and Paul and Ken
Pangborn for
4> whatever reason. (Maybe those three people did something to piss
you off?)

What does your explanation have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> No matter. I'm not going to get involved any further. I'm
killfiling you
4> and I'm killfiling any nym who a) is obviously Seamus ("where's my
4> show?!" as debut post, [insult deleted], etc.), b) makes their
first post
4> to any group be about Seamus, or c) becomes clearly-Seamus at any
point
4> later in time.

Famous Last Words.

4> Furthermore I'm recommending everyone else do the same, and also
that
4> they reserve their own judgment about any of the names that have
been
4> mooted as possible real identities for Seamus. There are now three
of
4> those that I am aware of. Clearly at least two of those three are
wrong,
4> and probably all three of them are. Regarding the accusations
swirling
4> around any of them as anything but scurrilous gossip therefore
clearly
4> has at least a 66% chance of playing right into Seamus's hands and
4> helping him joe-job some innocent schmuck.

What does your recommendation have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> This will be my last post on this topic.

Famous Last Words.

4> Silent followup-to ignored. Followups set to alt.troll on this
post.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> Have a nice day.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> P.S. Please stop spewing all this off-topic shit into cljp and
rat!!!

But it's okay for you to spew off-topic shit into cooa, eh Exception?

4> P.P.S. *plonk!*

Famous Last Word.

4> P.P.P.S. Merry fucking Christmas.

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Exception?

4> P.P.P.P.S. And a happy goddamn New Year.

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Exception?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 13, 2010, 9:00:17 PM12/13/10
On 13-12-2010 20:27, Lew wrote:
> Captain Infinity wrote:
>> Killfile on the Message-ID. If it contains aioe, it's Seamus.
>
> And he's the only one who uses that? Are you quite certain? We should
> killfile an entire news server for one douchebag?

aioe.org is a rather widely used news server today, when
many ISP's has removed NNTP from their standard offerings.

Arne

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 14, 2010, 7:49:50 PM12/14/10
Report not abuse
=?UTF-8?B?QXJuZSBWYWpow7hq?= <ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:

6> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

6> aioe.org is a rather widely used news server today, when
6> many ISP's has removed NNTP from their standard offerings.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Arne?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 15, 2010, 6:55:53 PM12/15/10

Only that somebody suggested in an OS2 group to
filter everything from aioe.org.

Arne

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 16, 2010, 8:40:38 AM12/16/10
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:

7> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

7> Only that somebody suggested in an OS2 group to
7> filter everything from aioe.org.

That somebody can make that suggestion anywhere.

ClassCastException

Dec 16, 2010, 8:25:52 PM12/16/10

Including, apparently, comp.os.os2.advocacy. :)

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 17, 2010, 10:49:30 AM12/17/10
ClassCastException <zjkg3...@gmail.invalid> writes:

5> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

5> Including, apparently, comp.os.os2.advocacy. :)

But why? Out of the tens of thousands of newsgroups, why
pick that one?

Message has been deleted

Purpleswandir

Dec 17, 2010, 11:09:38 AM12/17/10
On 13/12/2010 11:03 AM, Nym Shifter wrote:
> "Purpleswandir" <ps_12...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have not!
>
> You are Roy Schestowitz, notorious Linux advocacy [insult deleted].

I am not.

> Every day you continue to [false accusation deleted] I will [threat
> deleted].

I don't respond well to threats.

> Attempting to [false accusation deleted] by [false accusation
> deleted] will avail you of nothing, Roy.

My name is not Roy.

> [threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 19, 2010, 4:12:14 PM12/19/10
On 17-12-2010 23:44, Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
> In article<ie9gjj$ri2$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> De Lurker<delanc...@harvard.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:12:04 -0800, Clockwork wrote:
>> snip
>>
>> I see that torrents of off-topic posts continue to pour into rec.arts.tv,
>> half of them on the topic of politics and half part of the big Seamus
>> flamefest.
>>
>> Cut it out!
>
> It's spam from Google's unmaintained Usenet gateway. Drop all articles
> with 'googlegroups.com' in the Message-ID header and be happy.

At least one of the participants including the worst actually
also uses some of the free news servers around the world, so
not 100% effective.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 19, 2010, 4:13:16 PM12/19/10

Sure.

But somebody actually chose to do so in your group.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 19, 2010, 4:14:52 PM12/19/10

Good question.

cljp has seen him frequently.

The Lisp group as well.

I guess the OS/2 people were the unlucky ones this time.

Arne

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 19, 2010, 4:49:57 PM12/19/10
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:

8> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

8> Sure.

Glad you agree, Arne.

8> But somebody actually chose to do so in your group.

And the question is why. Just because it can be done
doesn't explain why it was done, Arne.

9> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

9> At least one of the participants including the worst actually
9> also uses some of the free news servers around the world, so
9> not 100% effective.

What does Harrison's use of a free news server have to do with
OS/2, Arne?

10> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

10> Good question.

10> cljp has seen him frequently.

10> The Lisp group as well.

10> I guess the OS/2 people were the unlucky ones this time.

I'd rather not rely on a guess, Arne.

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 19, 2010, 5:03:52 PM12/19/10
On 19-12-2010 16:49, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=<ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:
> 8> But somebody actually chose to do so in your group.
>
> And the question is why. Just because it can be done
> doesn't explain why it was done, Arne.

No.

But since I did not bring it up, then I can not
explain why.

> 10> Good question.
> 10> cljp has seen him frequently.
> 10> The Lisp group as well.
> 10> I guess the OS/2 people were the unlucky ones this time.
>
> I'd rather not rely on a guess, Arne.

Neither would I.

But I don't know why he choose OS/2 this time.

What I do know is that when he once has been in a group he
likes to come back occasionally.

Arne

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 20, 2010, 8:10:02 AM12/20/10
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:

12> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

12> No.

Glad you agree, Arne.

12> But since I did not bring it up, then I can not
12> explain why.

I've already taken it up with the person who did bring it up,
Arne.

12> Neither would I.

Glad you agree, Arne.

12> But I don't know why he choose OS/2 this time.

Nor does he want to answer the question, apparently.

12> What I do know is that when he once has been in a group he
12> likes to come back occasionally.

Nothing unusual there. Look at dizzy.

John Kirkpatrick XVII

Dec 20, 2010, 1:16:22 PM12/20/10

Actually I don't see tholen using any other service than google groups
to post.

--
Curiosity killed the cat.
Satisfaction brought him back.

Tim

Dec 20, 2010, 1:21:26 PM12/20/10
On 19/12/2010 4:49 PM, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=<ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:
> 9> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer
>
> 9> At least one of the participants including the worst actually
> 9> also uses some of the free news servers around the world, so
> 9> not 100% effective.
>
> What does Harrison's use of a free news server have to do with
> OS/2, Arne?

That's nasty, tholen. You imply with this that I am "the worst".

I can tell you what I am "the worst". I am the worst deep sea diver. I
am the worst ballerina. (My falsetto is particularly terrible!) I am
quite possibly the worst space shuttle pilot you have ever seen. Along
with much of the rest of the population, of course. And you wouldn't
want to come within a mile of me if you saw me enter a karaoke bar, say,
because I lost a bet.

Meanwhile I'm an okay guy and I know a thing or two about software
engineering. Funnily enough I sometimes use Java but have never posted
to comp.lang.java.programmer until now, because of tholen's crossposting
to badmouth me there.

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 20, 2010, 5:39:39 PM12/20/10
John Kirkpatrick XVII <jkx...@ask.me> write:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

1> Actually I don't see tholen using any other service than google
groups
1> to post.

What does your experience have to do with OS/2, Kirkpatrick?

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 20, 2010, 5:48:24 PM12/20/10
Tim <tharris...@h0tmail.invalid> writes:

43> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

43> That's nasty, tholen.

You've earned it, Harrison.

43> You imply with this that I am "the worst".

Can you name anybody using more aliases than you, Harrison?

43> I can tell you what I am "the worst". I am the worst deep sea
diver. I
43> am the worst ballerina. (My falsetto is particularly terrible!) I
am
43> quite possibly the worst space shuttle pilot you have ever seen.
Along
43> with much of the rest of the population, of course. And you
wouldn't
43> want to come within a mile of me if you saw me enter a karaoke
bar, say,
43> because I lost a bet.

What do all of your deficiencies have to do with OS/2, Harrison?

43> Meanwhile I'm an okay guy and I know a thing or two about
software
43> engineering.

Too bad you don't know the difference between "erroneous" and
not indicating any disagreement with what was quoted, and even
refuse to acknowledge the difference after it has been pointed
out to you, Harrison.

43> Funnily enough I sometimes use Java but have never posted
43> to comp.lang.java.programmer until now,

What about any of your other aliases, Harrison?

43> because of tholen's crossposting

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Harrison?
It was "Nym Shifter" who added comp.os.os2.advocacy to the
distribution of an article that included comp.lang.java.programmer
in the distribution, in response to one of your aliases.

43> to badmouth me there.

Go deal with it there, Harrison.

Relf> People like Tim Harrison, Seamus MacRae, Tholen and "Murphy"
Relf> flood newsgroups because they insist on having the last word.

Me> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
Me> do with OS/2, Relf?

Harrison> Moreover, you quoted it and you quoted it uncritically,
Harrison> as if it were true, rather than indicate any disagreement
Harrison> with what you were quoting.

I see that you've chosen the option to continue to look like a
"blithering idiot", Harrison, and repeatedly so. I called Relf's
remark "erroneous", as substantiated in the above quotation, yet
you failed to see any indication of disagreement in my response,
as substantiated in the above quotation. Obviously you're the liar,
Harrison, which is rather ironic, considering your accusations.

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 21, 2010, 8:09:41 PM12/21/10
On 20-12-2010 13:14, Willy Wonka wrote:
> On 19/12/2010 4:16 PM, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
>> And I am pretty sure that nobody have missed them.
>
> No.

But I am.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

Dec 21, 2010, 8:11:12 PM12/21/10
On 20-12-2010 13:14, Willy Wonka wrote:
> On 19/12/2010 4:16 PM, Arne Vajh�j wrote:

>> [misquotes me and implies an insult]
>
> Do not misquote me again.

I did not misquote you - you misquoted !

Arne

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 22, 2010, 6:53:58 AM12/22/10
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:

13> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

13> But I am.

What does your sureness have to do with OS/2, Arne?

14> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

14> I did not misquote you - you misquoted !

What does your disagreement with Willy Wonka have
to do with OS/2, Arne?

Willy Wonka

Dec 23, 2010, 10:13:27 PM12/23/10
On 21/12/2010 8:09 PM, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
> On 20-12-2010 13:14, Willy Wonka wrote:
>> On 19/12/2010 4:16 PM, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
> [misquotes me; insult deleted]

Wrong.

>> No.
>
> [calls me a liar]

Wrong.

And do not misquote me again!

Willy Wonka

Dec 23, 2010, 10:14:01 PM12/23/10
On 21/12/2010 8:11 PM, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
> On 20-12-2010 13:14, Willy Wonka wrote:

>>> [misquotes me and implies an insult]
>>
>> Do not misquote me again.
>
> [calls me a liar twice]

No, you're the liar.

Do not misquote me again!

Willy Wonka

Dec 23, 2010, 10:15:08 PM12/23/10
On 22/12/2010 6:53 AM, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=<ar...@vajhoej.dk> writes:
>
> 13> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
> 13> [calls me a liar]

No, Arne's the liar.

> 14> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
> 14> [calls me a liar]

No, Arne's the liar.

> What does your disagreement with Willy Wonka have
> to do with OS/2, Arne?

Probably exactly as much as most of the posts in this newsgroup, namely,
nothing.

Heike Svensson

Dec 23, 2010, 10:20:01 PM12/23/10
Tim <tharris...@h0tmail.invalid> writes:
> On 20/12/2010 5:48 PM, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:

>> Tim <tharris...@h0tmail.invalid> writes:
>> 43> That's nasty, tholen.
>>
>> [insult deleted], Harrison.
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

>> 43> You imply with this that I am "the worst".
>>
>> Can you name anybody using more aliases than you, Harrison?
>
> Superman. He uses two, "Clark Kent" and "Superman".
>
>> What do all of your [insult deleted] have to do with OS/2, Harrison?
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

>> 43> Meanwhile I'm an okay guy and I know a thing or two about
>> 43> software engineering.
>>
>> Too bad you [numerous insults deleted], Harrison.
>
> What do these classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

>> 43> Funnily enough I sometimes use Java but have never posted
>> 43> to comp.lang.java.programmer until now,
>>
>> What about any of your other aliases, Harrison?
>
> Since I have none, obviously none have posted to comp.lang.java.programmer.

>> 43> because of tholen's crossposting
>>
>> [insults deleted]
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

>> 43> to badmouth me there.
>>
>> Go deal with it there, Harrison.
>
> I'll deal with it in every newsgroup where the insult was posted, so as to ensure my rebuttal is seen by the same audience, Tholen.

>> Relf> People like Tim Harrison, Seamus MacRae, Tholen and "Murphy"
>> Relf> [false accusation deleted]
>
> What does Relf's classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?
>
>> I see that you [insult deleted]
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?
>
>> you [insult deleted]
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?
>
>> [calls me a liar]
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

Yeah, Tim, you tell him! Send him packing! Tell that nasty tholenbot
what to go do with itself!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

Send him packing!

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 23, 2010, 10:35:03 PM12/23/10
Willy Wonka <w.wonk...@gmail.xyz> writes:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> Wrong.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

1> Wrong.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

1> And do not misquote me again!

What does Arne's alleged misquotation have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

2> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

2> No, you're the liar.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

2> Do not misquote me again!

What does Arne's alleged misquotation have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

3> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

3> No, Arne's the liar.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

3> No, Arne's the liar.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

3> Probably exactly as much as most of the posts in this newsgroup,
namely,
3> nothing.

Then why are you posting to the newsgroup, Wonka? Too lonely at
this time of year? School not in session?

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 23, 2010, 10:38:04 PM12/23/10
Heike Svensson <hsvensson...@hotmail.nospam.com.please> writes:

4> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

4> Yeah, Tim, you tell him! Send him packing! Tell that nasty
tholenbot
4> what to go do with itself!

Who is "tholenbot", Svensson? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

4> Send him packing!

What does your redundancy have to do with OS/2, Svensson?

Heike Svensson

Dec 23, 2010, 11:18:34 PM12/23/10

It's not redundancy, it's cheerleading. Haven't you ever watched football?

Willy Wonka

Dec 23, 2010, 11:20:08 PM12/23/10
On 23/12/2010 10:35 PM, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
> classic pontification

Is that an insult?

If so, it's misapplied to me.

> 3> Probably exactly as much as most of the posts in this newsgroup,
> namely,
> 3> nothing.
>
> Then why are you posting to the newsgroup, Wonka? Too lonely at
> this time of year? School not in session?

Don't be ridiculous. I run a large fucking chocolate factory. I'm hardly
school aged anymore!

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 24, 2010, 12:57:23 PM12/24/10
Heike Svensson <hsvensson...@hotmail.nospam.com.please> writes:

10> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer

10> It's not redundancy, it's cheerleading.

What does your cheerleading have to do with OS/2, Svensson?

10> Haven't you ever watched football?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Svensson?

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 24, 2010, 12:59:45 PM12/24/10
Willy Wonka <w.wonk...@gmail.xyz> writes:

4> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

4> Is that an insult?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

4> If so, it's misapplied to me.

What does your self-concern have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

4> Don't be ridiculous. I run a large fucking chocolate factory. I'm
4> hardly school aged anymore!

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Wonka?

De Lurker

Dec 27, 2010, 5:23:57 PM12/27/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:06:48 -0800, Barb May wrote:

> De Lurker wrote:
>> But somebody has to take a stand and make a point about all this
>> nonsense flooding into rec.arts.tv!
>
> No they don't.

I disagree. How can you just sit there and do nothing when our world is
crumbling around us? The sanctity of our newsgroup is at stake! We must
act!

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 27, 2010, 5:36:05 PM12/27/10
De Lurker <delanc...@harvard.nospam.invalid> writes:

10> Newsgroups:
alt.california,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

10> I disagree. How can you just sit there and do nothing when our
world is
10> crumbling around us? The sanctity of our newsgroup is at stake! We
must
10> act!

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Lurker?

libtard

Dec 27, 2010, 7:58:17 PM12/27/10
On 27 Dec 2010, "tho...@antispam.ham" <tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu> posted
some

Do OS/2's have penises? That what we talk about in here. Lots and lots
of penises.

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 27, 2010, 9:25:36 PM12/27/10
libtard <lib...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> writes:

1> Newsgroups:
alt.california,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> Do OS/2's have penises?

Classic stupidity.

1> That what we talk about in here. Lots and lots of penises.

How many do you have, libtard?

(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)

Dec 28, 2010, 3:40:16 PM12/28/10

"tho...@antispam.ham" <tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu> wrote in message

> libtard <lib...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> writes:
>
> > Do OS/2's have penises?
>
> Classic stupidity.
>
> > That what we talk about in here. Lots and lots of penises.
>
> How many do you have, libtard?

Do you have a hogleg like the Colonel does, tholoon?

Drew
`·.¸¸.·´¯)®åvÑsfån®(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Barb May

Dec 29, 2010, 2:12:17 PM12/29/10

Nah. Your world is indeed crumbling, but my world is just fine.
--
Barb

De Lurker

Dec 29, 2010, 3:42:23 PM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:12:17 -0800, Barb May wrote:

> De Lurker wrote:

>>> No they don't.
>>
>> I disagree. How can you just sit there and do nothing when our world is
>> crumbling around us? The sanctity of our newsgroup is at stake! We must
>> act!
>
> Nah. Your world is indeed crumbling, but my world is just fine.

The newsgroup is increasingly full of off-topic blather from too many
different 'nyms to killfile effectively. In what sense is this "just fine"
?!

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 29, 2010, 7:02:56 PM12/29/10
"Barb May" <bar...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> writes:

39> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

39> Nah. Your world is indeed crumbling, but my world is just fine.

What does Lurker's crumbling world have to do with OS/2, May?

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 29, 2010, 7:04:06 PM12/29/10
De Lurker <delanc...@harvard.nospam.invalid> writes:

22> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

22> The newsgroup is increasingly full of off-topic blather from too
many
22> different 'nyms to killfile effectively. In what sense is this
"just fine"
22> ?!

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Lurker?

Barb May

Dec 30, 2010, 1:31:12 PM12/30/10

It's fine with people who aren't anal-retentive control freaks and who
are able to exercise their judgment in deciding which messages they want
to read. No one is being forced to read any particular message.

--
Barb

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 30, 2010, 10:22:47 PM12/30/10
"Barb May" <bar...@nonofyourbusinessx.tv> writes:

41> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

41> It's fine with people who aren't anal-retentive control freaks and
who
41> are able to exercise their judgment in deciding which messages
they want
41> to read. No one is being forced to read any particular message.

What about those who aren't able to exercise proper judgment on which
messages are relevant to the newsgroups to which they are posted, May?

De Lurker

Dec 31, 2010, 12:29:41 AM12/31/10
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:31:12 -0800, Barb May wrote:

> De Lurker wrote:

>>> Nah. Your world is indeed crumbling, but my world is just fine.
>>
>> The newsgroup is increasingly full of off-topic blather from too many
>> different 'nyms to killfile effectively. In what sense is this "just
>> fine" ?!
>
> It's fine with people who aren't anal-retentive control freaks and who
> are able to exercise their judgment in deciding which messages they want
> to read.

Then you should be fine with me.

> No one is being forced to read any particular message.

Including you. So, if you don't like my messages, don't read them!

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Dec 31, 2010, 5:21:13 PM12/31/10
De Lurker <delanc...@harvard.nospam.invalid> writes:

36> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,ca.politics,comp.os.os2.advocacy

36> Then you should be fine with me.

What does your fineness with Barb May have to do with OS/2, Lurker?

36> Including you. So, if you don't like my messages, don't read them!

What do your messages have to do with OS/2, Lurker?