ANNOUNCE: Release 2 of the DJGPP port of GNU binutils 2.17 uploaded.

Juan Manuel Guerrero

Apr 1, 2008, 7:51:10 AM4/1/08
to djgpp-a...@delorie.com
This is release 2 of the binaries and libraries of the port of GNU binutils to MSDOS/DJGPP.

Because I have not been able to solve the linker script problems introduced
with the previous release of the djdev204 version of this port I have deleted
it. I have used the original binary archive produced by Gordon Schumacher
(proven to work) as it is, striped the binaries and packed it again. Now
there should be no more problems with the linker scripts and UPX compressed
binaries.

The DJGPP 2.04 binaries can be downloaded from ftp.delorie.com and mirrors as
(timestamp 2008-04-01):

binutils 2.17 binaries linker scripts, info and man format documentation:
ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/djgpp/beta/v2gnu/bnu217br2.zip

Send suggestions and bug reports concerning the DJGPP port to
comp.os.msdos.djgpp or <dj...@delorie.com>.

Enjoy.

Guerrero, Juan Manuel <juan.g...@gmx.de>