I'm Kaija-Luisa, Omniversity coordinator at MadLab. MadLab is a not-
for-profit community space for the tech, digital and creatives based
in the Northern Quarter in Manchester. We run professional training
courses, Omniversity of Manchester: http://omniversity.madlab.org.uk/.
I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but there is an up-coming
course that you might be interested in. Here is a bit more
C is used to implement popular scripting languages and their packages,
cross-platform libraries, embedded systems, and OS kernels.
Programmers will benefit if you have an interest in:
▪ Boosting the performance of scripting language packages
▪ Developing and using cross-platform libraries for your own or
▪ Implementing embedded systems
▪ Understanding or contributing to open-source operating systems, or
▪ A wish to learn, or brush up on, one of the most widely used
I would be happy to send you more information if you think you might
be interested. We also run several other courses which you can find
from our website.
Kaija-Luisa /Omniversity coordinator/off...@madlab.org.uk