Metafile clipping bug?:

Peter Kenyon

May 16, 2004, 6:43:45 AM5/16/04

I am attempting to draw into a metafile, which has had a clipping region set
for it. I find that the clipping region does work in that it prevents
drawing outside the areas I want, however functions such as GetClipBox and
RectVisible give incorrect information. GetClipBox returns a rectangle which
is smaller than the actual clipping area I have set. Calling RectVisible for
areas outside this rectangle return false (even though I can actually draw
there).
I also find that GetClipBox returns the same rectangle both before and after
I set a clipping region.
Has anyone struck this behaviour before? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Peter