Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Perl on Minix 3

Visto 8 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Double

no leída,
30 jun 2006, 6:22:5030/6/06
When trying to run some Perl scripts I get errors about various missing
packages. For example:

* perl Makefile.PL
Can't locate Config.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i386-minix /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-minix
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .)
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/File/Find.pm line 1247.
Compilation failed in require at inc/Module/Install.pm line 54.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at inc/Module/Install.pm line 54.
Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 1.
*

Do I need to configure or download something additional after
installing the Perl package from packman?

Chris.
--
http://www.minixtips.com

Matej Kosik

no leída,
30 jun 2006, 16:59:0030/6/06

I have tried to install perl too. None of the *.pm files which are part
of the source code archive were installed. (Isn't that a mistake?).
These are needed by many (almost all) perl scripts.
--
Matej Kosik

Ben Gras

no leída,
3 jul 2006, 10:37:183/7/06
All,

> Do I need to configure or download something additional after
> installing the Perl package from packman?

No, the perl package was broken (no modules included). I've put
a new one online.

=Ben

0 mensajes nuevos