Minix with Parallels Desktop (MAC) - working

René Donner

Apr 27, 2008, 1:11:41 PM4/27/08
Hello Everybody,

i finally got Minix working with network support in Parallels
Desktop (MAC). I made huge changes to /drivers/pci/pci.c
and added PCI BIOS Code in addition to the "old" Intel code.

As soon as I get ftp running I will do some minor code clean-up
and post the code to the minix devel group.

Best regards,
René Donner

armand...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 11:40:05 AM5/2/08

Great work! I would love to try this, perhaps you could post this
information on the wiki.

Armando Leal

bria...@lloyd.com

Jun 7, 2008, 8:05:10 PM6/7/08

What is the status on this? I have been trying to get this to work for
a couple days now.

Brian