mined copyright issue

1 view

lavar...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 6:44:22 PM3/21/08
Hello there,
Recently i was doing a Debian package of "mined" [0] and i got this
problem of having no copyright holder for this program, when i asked
to the upstream maintainer [1] he replyed me this [2], where he
basically tells me that mined doesn't have an actual copyright holder
[3]. So i was encouraged to ask here about this program and if anybody
could help me with this problem.

Any information will be appreciated.

[0] http://www.towo.net/mined/
http://www.minix3.org/previous-versions/Intel-2.0.3/wwwman/man9/mined.9.html
[1] Thomas Wolff <mi...@towo.net>
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2008/03/msg00062.html
[3] even the program was designed by Andy Tanenbaum and written by
Michiel
Huisjes, apparently they're not the copyright holders.

Regards,
Mauro Lizaur

lavar...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 6:48:38 PM3/21/08
i forgot to mention this:
if you reply this email please send me [0] a cc of your replies
since i'm not subscribed to this usenet group.

[0] lavar...@NOSPAMgmail.com

Regards,
Mauro Lizaur