Xsession: Login for <user> is disabled

Yorchh

Nov 19, 2004, 7:18:39 PM11/19/04
Hi there!

I have a SuSE 9 Enterprise Server with Novell eDirectory NDS Services
installed on it. I have completed the steps to integrate Linux
Authentication to LDAP.

But now, if I try to logon a user on XWindows (KDE) I get this error:

Xsession: Login for <user> is disabled

If I logon the user on a text console (typing ctrl-alt-F1), the user
can logon as ussualy.

/var/log/messages says:

Nov 18 13:14:39 ldap kdm: :0[7202]: pam_unix2: session started for
user
jponce, service xdm
Nov 18 13:14:45 ldap kdm: :0[7202]: pam_unix2: session finished for
user
jponce, service xdm

It seems to be an XWindows error. But I just can't trace it.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

Yorchh

Nov 23, 2004, 6:28:09 PM11/23/04
Hi there!

I've found that the shell information wasn't configured on my LDAP Directory.

That's why I couldn't logon any user.