libXaw3d and xfig

Tom Tkacik

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
I have installed libXaw3d, and it makes most applications look and work better.
But I have a problem with xfig, (and other applications).

The pulldown menus from libXaw3d do not work for me.
For example, in xfig, there are a number of dialog boxes with choice buttons
that are short pulldown menus. I cannot select anything from the pulldown,
such as changing the color of an object in the edit dialog box.

Can anyone tell me why I am having problems? Is there something simple I can
do to get these to work?

Thanks.

Tom Tkacik
tka...@adtaz.sps.mot.com

k...@zip.com.au

Jan 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/10/96
9 Jan 1996 17:16:10 GMT, tka...@adtaz.sps.mot.com (Tom Tkacik) wrote:

>I have installed libXaw3d, and it makes most applications look and work better.
>But I have a problem with xfig, (and other applications).

With libXaw3d xcolorsel doesn't work for me. The box where the colors
are supposed to be has shrunk to 5 or so pixels high!

I'm using an ELF 1.3.49 system. XFree 3.1.2

>The pulldown menus from libXaw3d do not work for me.
>For example, in xfig, there are a number of dialog boxes with choice buttons
>that are short pulldown menus. I cannot select anything from the pulldown,
>such as changing the color of an object in the edit dialog box.

>Can anyone tell me why I am having problems? Is there something simple I can
>do to get these to work?

w/RgzKm