Canon BJC-4000: 720x360 mode

Timo Ollech

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
Hi!

I own a JC-4000 which works fine under Linux except that I can't get the
720x360 dpi mode working. It seems that the printer needs an ESC sequence
to initialize this mode. Can anyone tell me how I can get the most out of
my printer using Linux *grin* ?

--
Timo Ollech
t-...@gmx.net

John Hong

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
Timo Ollech (tol...@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE) wrote:

: I own a JC-4000 which works fine under Linux except that I can't get the

: 720x360 dpi mode working. It seems that the printer needs an ESC sequence
: to initialize this mode. Can anyone tell me how I can get the most out of
: my printer using Linux *grin* ?

BJC-4000 can only go up to 360x360 dpi. It was starting with the
BJC-4100 that 720x360 dpi was added.