commandline program to create frequency diagrams from audio files

Henri Schomäcker

Apr 23, 2009, 8:37:13 PM4/23/09
Hi folks,

I am searching for a commandline program to create frequency diagrams from
audio files to be used for further inspection.

Further Inspection could for example be scanning the resulting diagram for
the speed of a song or the Paeks to create rythem-correct slideshows for a
song.

If someone could give me some more Information about this topic: Many
thanks!
Any Url and Contacts are welcomed.
Very welcomed are also information about grafical routines to inspect such
Diagrams and Infos about the important data of such a diagram so it has all
the info in grafical form in itself it needs to scan it with grafical
methods for different data like the beat.

Many thanks in advance,
Yours Henri