[ANNC] The Linux Game Tome on the Web

Tessa Lau

Sep 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/23/95
I'm happy to announce the premiere of the Linux Game Tome on the WWW. This
is a list of games available for the Linux platform (either console or
X11), plus screenshots of most games so you can decide if you want to play
a game or not BEFORE you download and compile it, and hot links to an ftp
site for instant downloading!

The URL is:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/tlau/linux-game.html

Disclaimer: The method used to rate games is based on my subjective
opinion and, like everything else you see on the Net, should be taken with
a grain of salt.

Support Linux as a gaming platform; announce your new Linux game on the
Linux Game Tome!