[News] Microsoft Sued for Patent Violations Again, Settles

1 view

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 15, 2009, 9:19:55 PM11/15/09

Ancora Technologies, Mullor and Microsoft Settle Litigation

,----[ Quote ]
| Ancora Technologies today announced that a
| settlement has been reached in the
| litigation between Ancora, Miki Mullor, and
| Microsoft, both in respect of the patent
| infringement claim and Microsoft's claims
| against Mullor, Ancora's founder and a
| former Microsoft employee.
`----

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Microsoft/MikiMullor/prweb3200294.htm

Google, Microsoft, Yahoo others sued over mapping software

,----[ Quote ]
| A case started in Texas against a number of
| defendants alleging that they had infringed
| a patent owned by a company called Webmap
| Technologies LLC.
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/44587-google-microsoft-yahoo-others-sued-over-mapping-software

Microsoft Battles Novartis in High Court Patent Limits Dispute

,----[ Quote ]
| The U.S. Supreme Court today considers a patent
| dispute that will determine how much legal
| protection is afforded abstract business
| innovations and has drawn in companies
| including Microsoft Corp., Google Inc. and
| Novartis Corp.
`----

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=alzuLn2Pwh3I

Recent:

Patent parasites sue Microsoft over Xbox Live

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.destructoid.com/patent-parasites-sue-microsoft-over-xbox-live-138249.phtml