Snit being stalked again.

Bobby Coyle

Sep 5, 2011, 10:17:57 AM9/5/11
Looks like the shithead has assigned one of his lemmings to research
and stalk you.
What a fucking dickhead.
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/irc-log-social-04092011.html

schestowitz Here is some info about our troll who floods our site
and has no life: Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Regarding his posting from a California ISP, Snit has
been known to use TOR. It would not surprise me that he also uses
open proxies. His Joel Crump sock was posting from flatty's time
zone, US Eastern (-0400). Similar to flatfish, Micheal Glasser is a
common US name. Do a search and many come up. He claims to be a
professor at Yavapai College, Prescott, Arizona. Search nets: Sep 04
12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz >
http://www.yc.edu/webtools/apps/contactus/empview.asp?eid=211605 Sep
04 12:41
TechrightsSocial Title: Yavapai College: Employee Details .::.
Size~: 7.23 KB Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > He is an adjunct professor (if in fact he is that
person) and teaches two on-line courses, Microsoft Office and Adobe
Dreamweaver, which may explain he has much time to troll the
Internet. This Fall 2011 semester, he is only teaching one on-line
course: Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > WEB 144. Creating Web Pages Using Dreamweaver Sep 04
12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > http://www.yc.edu/academics/courses/?WEB144 Sep 04
12:41
TechrightsSocial Title: Yavapai College: Course Details .::. Size~:
11.09 KB Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Here, his Yavapai College is shown to be in Las Vegas,
Nevada, which is not true: Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Mike/Glasser Sep 04
12:41
TechrightsSocial Title: Mike Glasser profiles | LinkedIn .::. Size~:
68.73 KB Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Yavapai is a 2 year college and ranks 2287th overall
in US and 25th in Arizona: Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz >
http://www.stateuniversity.com/universities/AZ/Yavapai_College.html
Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
TechrightsSocial Title: Yavapai College Information, Alumni,
Academics, History, Campus, and Students .::. Size~: 87.88 KB Sep 04
12:41
schestowitz > Here is an example of Mr. Glasser's website
composition: Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > http://courseweb.yc.edu/csa144/mglasser/our_story.html
Sep 04 12:41
TechrightsSocial Title: Critter Services .::. Size~: 6.74 KB Sep 04
12:41
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
schestowitz > I don't know why this semester he is not on-line
teaching Microsoft Office. I noticed several other instructors are
teaching it, and they are providing more than just 2 on-line
courses. Also, he does not teach more sophisticated courses such as
programming languages or IT administration. Sep 04 12:42
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:42
schestowitz > If his only occupation is as an on-line adjunct
professor for only 2 courses, one of which the college has decided
he no on-line teach this semester (why only 2 and not say a half
dozen to a dozen, let alone why not a regular professor?), then as
Peter Kohlmann has concluded, he must be a very lazy fellow. Thus,
it is not to hard to see why he is such a shallow fellow in
character. Sep 04 12:42
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:42
schestowitz Hmmm... the one I work for is ranked 15th in the world.
It's interesting that the troll is in fact promoting Microsoft
stuff. Shilling for his own interests. Sep 04 12:42
schestowitz > Roy, I just wanted to add, viewing the page source to:
Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > http://courseweb.yc.edu/csa144/mglasser/fun_stuff.html
Sep 04 12:43
TechrightsSocial Title: Critter Services .::. Size~: 4.43 KB Sep 04
12:43
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > has this bit of text: Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > <td class="content"><p class="by">Training site by <a
Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > href="http://prescottcomputerguy.com">Michael Glasser:
Prescott Computer Sep 04 12:43
TechrightsSocial Error processing the URL Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz > So, apparently he is employed by Yavapai College. Sep
04 12:43
schestowitz It's a bit spooky that a college would employ an
Internet troll Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz Not that I would do something about it Sep 04 12:43
schestowitz I remember when some Microsoft trolls tried doing this
to me Sep 04 12:44
schestowitz In the US, the naming of academic job is odd Sep 04
12:45
schestowitz Some lackey without a degree can be called "<something>
professor" Sep 04 12:45
schestowitz In germany there's "Dr. professor" Sep 04 12:45
schestowitz In the UK it's RA Sep 04 12:45
schestowitz Research Associate and Assisant Sep 04 12:45
schestowitz And in Spain anyone who teaches in a college is a
"professor" Sep 04 12:46
schestowitz There's no uniformity in those things Sep 04 12:46
schestowitz And sometimes just working for a crap college would give
people that title, which dilutes its whole point Sep 04 12:46
schestowitz Esp. for Brits it's a shameful practice... as they have
to work a lot harder to earn that title Sep 04 12:47

Hadron

Sep 5, 2011, 11:01:46 AM9/5/11
Bobby Coyle <coyle...@excite.org> writes:

The irony involved in BigHeadowitz talking about time to troll is
astonishing.

It seems Roy Bighead doesnt like being put down with facts :he prefers
his lies to go unquestioned. Indeed, he had his lapdog Chris Ahlstrom so
well trained that Creepy Chris openly refused to read ANY links to FACTS
that PROVED Roy was telling lies and openly deceiving his "readers".
Clearly Snit has got under Roy's skin. I wonder how Goblin feels now
that he can see the real Roy Bighead in action?

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 11:02:28 AM9/5/11
Bobby Coyle stated in post j42lmj$4ch$1...@speranza.aioe.org on 9/5/11 7:17 AM:

> Looks like the shithead has assigned one of his lemmings to research
> and stalk you.
> What a fucking dickhead.
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/irc-log-social-04092011.html

Sigh... he is obsessing over me.

> schestowitz Here is some info about our troll who floods our site
> and has no life: Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > Regarding his posting from a California ISP, Snit has
> been known to use TOR. It would not surprise me that he also uses
> open proxies. His Joel Crump sock was posting from flatty's time
> zone, US Eastern (-0400). Similar to flatfish, Micheal Glasser is a
> common US name. Do a search and many come up. He claims to be a
> professor at Yavapai College, Prescott, Arizona. Search nets: Sep 04
> 12:41

Roy is openly lying about me. I do not use TOR and I did not post as Joel
Crump.

Also notice how Roy is targeting my personal life. I have *never* commented
on where he works. Never. I have never seeded Google with connecting his
name and the name of his employer with his lies.

> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz >
> http://www.yc.edu/webtools/apps/contactus/empview.asp?eid=211605 Sep
> 04 12:41

Oh my... and this is *very* stalkerish.

Kinda scary, really. Roy is unable to refute my comments so he is stalking
me.

> TechrightsSocial Title: Yavapai College: Employee Details .::.
> Size~: 7.23 KB Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > He is an adjunct professor (if in fact he is that
> person) and teaches two on-line courses, Microsoft Office and Adobe
> Dreamweaver, which may explain he has much time to troll the
> Internet. This Fall 2011 semester, he is only teaching one on-line
> course: Sep 04 12:41

Which is not accurate... but my personal life is not relevant. No, I shan't
go into details about what Roy has wrong about my personal life - I will
just note he is wrong.

Roy is lying about my personal life.

> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > WEB 144. Creating Web Pages Using Dreamweaver Sep 04
> 12:41
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > http://www.yc.edu/academics/courses/?WEB144 Sep 04
> 12:41
> TechrightsSocial Title: Yavapai College: Course Details .::. Size~:
> 11.09 KB Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > Here, his Yavapai College is shown to be in Las Vegas,
> Nevada, which is not true: Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:41
> schestowitz > http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Mike/Glasser Sep 04
> 12:41

That is not what it says. Again: you are lying Roy.

Wow... such ignorance and dishonesty from Roy. But - again - I shall not
speak of my personal life. Just note that Roy is obsessing over it and
getting many things wrong about it.

> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:42
> schestowitz Hmmm... the one I work for is ranked 15th in the world.
> It's interesting that the troll is in fact promoting Microsoft
> stuff. Shilling for his own interests. Sep 04 12:42

I am not in any way "promoting Microsoft". Roy is just out and out lying
about that.

> schestowitz > Roy, I just wanted to add, viewing the page source to:
> Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > http://courseweb.yc.edu/csa144/mglasser/fun_stuff.html
> Sep 04 12:43
> TechrightsSocial Title: Critter Services .::. Size~: 4.43 KB Sep 04
> 12:43
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > has this bit of text: Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > <td class="content"><p class="by">Training site by <a
> Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > href="http://prescottcomputerguy.com">Michael Glasser:
> Prescott Computer Sep 04 12:43
> TechrightsSocial Error processing the URL Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz > So, apparently he is employed by Yavapai College. Sep
> 04 12:43
> schestowitz It's a bit spooky that a college would employ an
> Internet troll Sep 04 12:43

On and on Roy goes... obsessing over my personal life. And lying about me

> schestowitz Not that I would do something about it Sep 04 12:43
> schestowitz I remember when some Microsoft trolls tried doing this
> to me Sep 04 12:44
> schestowitz In the US, the naming of academic job is odd Sep 04
> 12:45
> schestowitz Some lackey without a degree can be called "<something>
> professor" Sep 04 12:45

Who says I do not have a degree? Roy just made that up!

> schestowitz In germany there's "Dr. professor" Sep 04 12:45
> schestowitz In the UK it's RA Sep 04 12:45
> schestowitz Research Associate and Assisant Sep 04 12:45
> schestowitz And in Spain anyone who teaches in a college is a
> "professor" Sep 04 12:46
> schestowitz There's no uniformity in those things Sep 04 12:46
> schestowitz And sometimes just working for a crap college would give
> people that title, which dilutes its whole point Sep 04 12:46
> schestowitz Esp. for Brits it's a shameful practice... as they have
> to work a lot harder to earn that title Sep 04 12:47

Roy is talking about one of the schools where I work and hinting he thinks
they should not have hired me.

That is one step away from a threat...

Then Roy goes on (you did not have this):

As I pointed out to him, his site actually runs Linux with
WordPress, which is FOSS with PHP and not WYSIWYG or anythign
like Dreamweaver. He does not even do as he preaches or teaches.

As Roy pointed out? What the? Where? And why? And what is his point?

Does he think I am against OSS? Of course I run my sites on Linux - it is
the best option. To be clear: I could have just as easily opted for Windows
- *no* extra time or effort or money. With a few clicks I could move the
sites over to Windows hosting. I do not want to. I think Linux is the
better solution.

And what is wrong with using WordPress? I teach Dreamweaver - and I do use
it. That does not imply I should use it *exclusively*. I also use iWeb, a
text editor (mostly TextWrangler) and many other tools in my web
development. Roy thinks this is bad - that I should use just one solution.

Completely absurd.

And Roy posted this:

It would not surprise me that Snit is now receiving a token
amount from either Microsoft or Apple that he no longer needs
to on-line administer another class, which is about as low of
an overhead one would exert.

Just complete and total FUD. What an absurd thing for Roy to post on his
site! Even Roy then says:

I doubt they pay him.

So why post the accusation in the first place you lying false "advocate"?

And then Roy posted:

How hard is it to teach on-line instruction? Review student
homework assignments? Do final grading? (Computers are capable
of doing on-line grading.)

One: there is a lot more to teaching than just reviewing homework
assignments... and, no, computers cannot automate many forms of grading.

On and on... Roy is targeting my professional life.

To be clear: I simply have no desire to sink to his level and target his
personal life nor mention where he works or what position he holds or what
they might say of him.

I would *never* sink to Roy's level. How reprehensible!

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 11:07:37 AM9/5/11
Hadron stated in post rt4o0ro...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
8:01 AM:

Yes... that is *amazingly* ironic. But none of the herd will comment on
that - some even echo the BS.

> It seems Roy Bighead doesnt like being put down with facts :he prefers
> his lies to go unquestioned. Indeed, he had his lapdog Chris Ahlstrom so
> well trained that Creepy Chris openly refused to read ANY links to FACTS
> that PROVED Roy was telling lies and openly deceiving his "readers".
> Clearly Snit has got under Roy's skin. I wonder how Goblin feels now
> that he can see the real Roy Bighead in action?

Roy is not only running from any discussion of his own comments, he is
reacting by targeting my personal life and belittling where I work and the
work I do there.

Note: I will *not* sink to his level and talk about where he works or what
he does there. For better or worse, people have emailed me with information
about his work - but that is *not* something that is relevant to his false
"advocacy" of Linux, at least not in a direct way. I shall not use that
against him.

If only Roy could stop acting so reprehensibly.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Hadron

Sep 5, 2011, 11:35:02 AM9/5/11
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

> On and on... Roy is targeting my professional life.
>
> To be clear: I simply have no desire to sink to his level and target his
> personal life nor mention where he works or what position he holds or what
> they might say of him.
>
> I would *never* sink to Roy's level. How reprehensible!

Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 11:45:45 AM9/5/11
Hadron stated in post 98pqjfn...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
8:35 AM:

The herd will not say a *single* word against Roy.

Even though Roy is now targeting my personal life and lying about my
employment.

Completely reprehensible.

He is also belittling my websites... as if his a work of art... and as if
his site was not repeatedly going down.

What is sad is my <http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/> is a lot more
professional looking than his <http://techrights.org/?stories>, and I did
*very* little to work on mine: all I did was do some minor edits to included
Twenty-Ten theme. And then Roy claimed I was copying his CSS. Completely
hilarious!

--
🙈🙉🙊

Hadron

Sep 5, 2011, 11:52:51 AM9/5/11
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

> Hadron stated in post 98pqjfn...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
> 8:35 AM:
>
>> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:
>>
>>> On and on... Roy is targeting my professional life.
>>>
>>> To be clear: I simply have no desire to sink to his level and target his
>>> personal life nor mention where he works or what position he holds or what
>>> they might say of him.
>>>
>>> I would *never* sink to Roy's level. How reprehensible!
>>
>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>
> The herd will not say a *single* word against Roy.
>
> Even though Roy is now targeting my personal life and lying about my
> employment.
>
> Completely reprehensible.
>
> He is also belittling my websites... as if his a work of art... and as if
> his site was not repeatedly going down.

I saw his site once : it's a complete and utter mess - which matches the
topical content.

> What is sad is my <http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/> is a lot more
> professional looking than his <http://techrights.org/?stories>, and I did
> *very* little to work on mine: all I did was do some minor edits to included
> Twenty-Ten theme. And then Roy claimed I was copying his CSS. Completely
> hilarious!

Roy was once asked to stop cribbing someones art work. I recall that he
took ages to remove the work from his own despite being asked by the
author. Roy BigHead thinks the rules dont apply to him - just look at
his usenet .sig for an example.

Bobby Coyle

Sep 5, 2011, 12:17:27 PM9/5/11

These people are crooked in the cranium. The mob mentality that they
obviously embrace is a sign of their weak character. Why step out on
the thin ice and possibly be attacked when you can be a card
carrying member of the mob and be protected by the fold around you.
The last thing they are interested in is being asked to prove their
sometimes asinine claims and to extrapolate further, they will never
challenge their self made icons like the shithead. Listening to
stuff like Microsoft sex orgies, how Apple devices suck and nobody
seems interested in them, how Microsoft or Apple is a dying company
how Steve Jobs should be buried in a matchbox and so forth just make
me ill.
One observation regarding fools like the shithead, when he ventures
into other media outlets where knowledgable people on both sides
hang out, his views and claims tend to get nuked quite quickly at
which point he orders his lemmings to post comments supporting him.
Then like the shithead he is, he will go and attempt to re-write the
facts by posting completely fictional material on his own sites
hoping that few will actually take the time to check his facts.

The Spanair crash is a perfect example of the shithead attempting to
tangle with a professional, well respected journalist. The shithead
was buried and even his cretin lemmings couldn't save him before
ZDNet finally shut the topic down. The guy is a real piece of crap.

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 1:05:40 PM9/5/11
Hadron stated in post s8r53vm...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
8:52 AM:

> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:
>
>> Hadron stated in post 98pqjfn...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
>> 8:35 AM:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> The herd will not say a *single* word against Roy.
>>
>> Even though Roy is now targeting my personal life and lying about my
>> employment.
>>
>> Completely reprehensible.
>>
>> He is also belittling my websites... as if his a work of art... and as if
>> his site was not repeatedly going down.
>
> I saw his site once : it's a complete and utter mess - which matches the
> topical content.

A screenshot comparing his site and mine:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/SiteCompare.jpg>

Let the reader decide whose site is more professional looking... and keep in
mind my comments below about the "design" of my site. Essentially none.

>> What is sad is my <http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/> is a lot more
>> professional looking than his <http://techrights.org/?stories>, and I did
>> *very* little to work on mine: all I did was do some minor edits to included
>> Twenty-Ten theme. And then Roy claimed I was copying his CSS. Completely
>> hilarious!
>
> Roy was once asked to stop cribbing someones art work. I recall that he
> took ages to remove the work from his own despite being asked by the
> author. Roy BigHead thinks the rules dont apply to him - just look at
> his usenet .sig for an example.

The fact he whined about me using his IP was just hilarious!

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 1:09:58 PM9/5/11
Bobby Coyle stated in post j42sml$pm9$1...@speranza.aioe.org on 9/5/11 9:17 AM:

Yes... and their lack of belief in Linux and OSS... after all, if you really
think something is good you do not need to lie to "prove" it. They are
false "advocates".

There are exceptions: An Old Friend and Goblin seems to be real advocates
and I respect them.

> Why step out on the thin ice and possibly be attacked when you can be a card
> carrying member of the mob and be protected by the fold around you. The last
> thing they are interested in is being asked to prove their sometimes asinine
> claims and to extrapolate further, they will never challenge their self made
> icons like the shithead. Listening to stuff like Microsoft sex orgies, how
> Apple devices suck and nobody seems interested in them, how Microsoft or Apple
> is a dying company how Steve Jobs should be buried in a matchbox and so forth
> just make me ill.

It is just amazing how much they lie. They cannot support what they claim
to like in an *honest* way. Their lies are counter to real advocacy.

> One observation regarding fools like the shithead, when he ventures
> into other media outlets where knowledgable people on both sides
> hang out, his views and claims tend to get nuked quite quickly at
> which point he orders his lemmings to post comments supporting him.
> Then like the shithead he is, he will go and attempt to re-write the
> facts by posting completely fictional material on his own sites
> hoping that few will actually take the time to check his facts.

Yes: when you look for support of his claims he always links back to his own
site. It is absurd.

> The Spanair crash is a perfect example of the shithead attempting to
> tangle with a professional, well respected journalist. The shithead
> was buried and even his cretin lemmings couldn't save him before
> ZDNet finally shut the topic down. The guy is a real piece of crap.

As Roy lies about others on his site I will, at least for a while, alert
them. I already did with Ben Edelman:
<http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/2011/08/31/ben-edelman>

--
🙈🙉🙊

Hadron

Sep 5, 2011, 2:09:56 PM9/5/11
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

> Hadron stated in post s8r53vm...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
> 8:52 AM:
>

>> Roy was once asked to stop cribbing someones art work. I recall that he
>> took ages to remove the work from his own despite being asked by the
>> author. Roy BigHead thinks the rules dont apply to him - just look at
>> his usenet .sig for an example.
>
> The fact he whined about me using his IP was just hilarious!

As I have frequently said, Roy is in it for Roy and no one
else. Standards apply to others, but not Roy BigHead. IP should not
exist, unless it's Roy who did the work. Him bleating his (false)
accusation that you stole his CSS is riotous and I wonder where Creepy
Chris Ahlstrom, Goblin and TomB are instead of berating him for not
freely sharing his work as he insists others should.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 5, 2011, 2:20:57 PM9/5/11

Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 2:43:35 PM9/5/11
Hadron stated in post mkmxeio...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
11:09 AM:

The worst part of his claim was I did not even look at his CSS. It was just
another empty accusation from him.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 5, 2011, 3:05:04 PM9/5/11
Sneaky Weasel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Don't know what Snit wrote, but I'd tend not to believe it.

--
Well, I think Perl should run faster than C. :-)
-- Larry Wall in <1998012003...@wall.org>

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 3:12:26 PM9/5/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e65...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 11:20 AM:

Why not do as I do and act morally?

Remember: I have already made it clear I will not target Roy's family or
where he works. That would be completely wrong.

Roy, however, has not problem doing things which are completely wrong.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 3:13:42 PM9/5/11
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j436p9$m4k$3...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 12:05 PM:

> Sneaky Weasel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Don't know what Snit wrote, but I'd tend not to believe it.

The topic is not what *I* wrote but what Roy is writing on his website.

He is targeting my personal life and my professional life. What scum.

--
🙈🙉🙊

RonB

Sep 5, 2011, 3:32:25 PM9/5/11

Any attempt at logic with Snit or Hadron is doomed to fail. Killfiling
works the best.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

Hadron

Sep 5, 2011, 3:35:41 PM9/5/11
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:20:57 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Any attempt at logic with Snit or Hadron is doomed to fail. Killfiling
> works the best.

And yet Roy is stalking Snit AND documenting it. How low can you go
WronG? Are you as much of a clueless dumbarse as you appear? Surely not.

RonB

Sep 5, 2011, 3:37:13 PM9/5/11
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:05:04 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Sneaky Weasel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates"
>>> will advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Don't know what Snit wrote, but I'd tend not to believe it.

Snit could write "the sun rises in the east," and I would check it out
myself before believing it.

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 3:37:25 PM9/5/11
RonB stated in post j43849$rlp$7...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 12:32 PM:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:20:57 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Any attempt at logic with Snit or Hadron is doomed to fail. Killfiling
> works the best.

No: you do not run because you think it "works", you run because you know
you cannot refute what I say.

And it drives you crazy - hence all the derogatory comments from you.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 3:45:47 PM9/5/11
RonB stated in post j438d9$rlp$8...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 12:37 PM:

Right: you do not trust yourself.

Remember: you cannot actually quote me being dishonest, as you imply. Hence
the reason you KF me. Or claim to, anyway.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 3:46:42 PM9/5/11
Hadron stated in post ccmxein...@news.eternal-september.org on 9/5/11
12:35 PM:

Roy, HPT, Peter, Sneaky Weasel and RonB are all either engaging in said
immoral activity or backing others who do.

Amazing.

--
🙈🙉🙊

TomB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:17:52 PM9/5/11
On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

8<

> Remember: you cannot actually quote me being dishonest (...)

I can!

***

<CA7FAD27.A3F7B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Claim:
"He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd gets
angry and he steps back into line."

Date: 2011/08/28

***

<CA80E588.A40E8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Claim:
"(...) you would not whine that Apple was using open source software
(...)"

Date: 2011/08/29

***

<CA812C20.A417C%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Claim:
"Notice how you whine about my talking about Apple's OSS projects...
and then imply I did not know Apple did not originally develop CUPS."

Date: 2011/08/29

***

All posted withing 24 hrs!

--
We are the COLA herd. Existence as you know it is over. You will be
assimilated. Resistance is futile.

RonB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:29:21 PM9/5/11
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:

> All posted withing 24 hrs!

And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in your
attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about how well it
will all work out.

TomB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:31:52 PM9/5/11
On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of TomB:

Added another from 2011/09/04 to the list:

***

<CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

Claim:
"But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make
such products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it
clear they think OSS cannot stand on its own.

And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this.
To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex
and TomB."

Date: 2011/09/04

***

TomB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:36:51 PM9/5/11
On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>
>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>
> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in
> your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about
> how well it will all work out.

Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving him
what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or lying. Of
course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he will try to
spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so be it. Each
time he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more apparent what
a nitwit he is.

RonB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:38:15 PM9/5/11

So, in other words, if we refuse to engage Snit in his obsessive, drip-
drip-drip trolling, we are "afraid" to defend OSS? Yeah, whatever. Spoken
like a true, attention seeking, sicko. I long ago decided to not to
"enable" Snit in his never-ending obsessive delusions.

RonB

Sep 5, 2011, 4:48:00 PM9/5/11
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:36:51 +0200, TomB wrote:

> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>>
>> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in
>> your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about how
>> well it will all work out.
>
> Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving him
> what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or lying. Of
> course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he will try to
> spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so be it. Each time
> he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more apparent what a
> nitwit he is.

Attention is what he wants. Any kind of attention will do. He just
desperately wants to be "relevant."

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:26:11 PM9/5/11
RonB stated in post j43ci0$n7s$6...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 1:48 PM:

No. This is an out and out lie. I *do* not want you to lie about me. I do
not want Roy or others to "stalk" me or track down things from my personal
life. I do not want any of the dishonesty and immoral behavior you and your
herd toss around - in my direction or others.

Sad how you try to excuse such behavior: but the victim of the lies and
abuse must want it!

Such BS. How pathetic.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:26:47 PM9/5/11
TomB stated in post 201109052...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/5/11 1:36 PM:

> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>>
>> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in
>> your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about
>> how well it will all work out.
>
> Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving him
> what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or lying. Of
> course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he will try to
> spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so be it. Each
> time he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more apparent what
> a nitwit he is.

You cannot quote me lying because I do not lie.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:29:43 PM9/5/11
RonB stated in post j43bvn$n7s$4...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 1:38 PM:

>> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>
>> Claim:
>> "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
>> show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make such
>> products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it clear
>> they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>>
>> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this. To
>> name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex and
>> TomB."
>>
>> Date: 2011/09/04
>>
>> ***
>
> So, in other words, if we refuse to engage Snit in his obsessive, drip-
> drip-drip trolling, we are "afraid" to defend OSS? Yeah, whatever. Spoken
> like a true, attention seeking, sicko. I long ago decided to not to
> "enable" Snit in his never-ending obsessive delusions.

You cannot defend your views. I can defend mine. So you pretend to KF
me... as you continue to lie about me and bad-mouth me and support those who
target my family and professional life.

It really is that simple. And that despicable.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:30:05 PM9/5/11
RonB stated in post j43bf1$n7s$3...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 1:29 PM:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>
>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>
> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in your
> attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about how well it
> will all work out.

I suspect he will not be able to use logic either... but I do wish him luck!

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:30:53 PM9/5/11
TomB stated in post 201109052...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/5/11 1:31 PM:

> Added another from 2011/09/04 to the list:
>
> ***
>
> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Claim:
> "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
> show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make
> such products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it
> clear they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>
> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this.
> To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex
> and TomB."
>
> Date: 2011/09/04

Those are true. If you think otherwise please show it. It is not as though
the lies I am in reference to are not well documented.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:32:06 PM9/5/11
TomB stated in post 201109052...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/5/11 1:17 PM:

> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>
> 8<
>
>> Remember: you cannot actually quote me being dishonest (...)
>
> I can!
>
> ***
>
> <CA7FAD27.A3F7B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Claim:
> "He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd gets
> angry and he steps back into line."
>
> Date: 2011/08/28
>
> ***

What of that do you disagree with?

> <CA80E588.A40E8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Claim:
> "(...) you would not whine that Apple was using open source software
> (...)"
>
> Date: 2011/08/29

Where do you think I did?

> ***
>
> <CA812C20.A417C%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>
> Claim:
> "Notice how you whine about my talking about Apple's OSS projects...
> and then imply I did not know Apple did not originally develop CUPS."
>
> Date: 2011/08/29

And I never did.

> ***
>
> All posted withing 24 hrs!

So? Nothing dishonest about my comments at all.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:45:22 PM9/5/11
TomB stated in post 201109052...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/5/11 1:36 PM:

> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>>
>> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in
>> your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about
>> how well it will all work out.
>
> Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving him
> what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or lying. Of
> course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he will try to
> spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so be it. Each
> time he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more apparent what
> a nitwit he is.

Ok, now I have read your quotes from me... but not a word of yours as to
where I was *dishonest*. Your quotes:

Snit, about TomB:
-----

He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd
gets angry and he steps back into line.

-----
Obviously true and beaten to death. You already admitted the herd was
telling you to stop responding to me when you ceased for a while.

Snit:
-----

Notice how you whine about my talking about Apple's OSS

projects...and then imply I did not know Apple did not
originally develop CUPS.
-----
You provided the message ID to where I said that - and it is in response to
the appropriate quote.

Snit:
-----

But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make
such products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it
clear they think OSS cannot stand on its own.

And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this.
To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex
and TomB."

-----

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 6:50:16 PM9/5/11
TomB stated in post 201109052...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/5/11 1:36 PM:

> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:

>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>>
>> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in
>> your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about
>> how well it will all work out.
>
> Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving him
> what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or lying. Of
> course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he will try to
> spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so be it. Each
> time he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more apparent what
> a nitwit he is.

Ok, now I have read your quotes from me... but not a word of yours as to

where I was *dishonest*. Your quotes:

Snit, about TomB:
-----

He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd
gets angry and he steps back into line.

-----
Obviously true and beaten to death. You already admitted the herd was
telling you to stop responding to me when you ceased for a while.

Snit:
-----

Notice how you whine about my talking about Apple's OSS

projects...and then imply I did not know Apple did not
originally develop CUPS.

-----
You provided the message ID to where I said that - and it is in response to
the appropriate quote.

Snit:
-----
But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS
that they show they need to attack non-OSS products and
companies which make such products they are pushing the wrong
view... they are making it clear they think OSS cannot stand
on its own.

And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit
into this. To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris
Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex and TomB.
-----

I have been showing their lies for a long time. You claim my noting how the
lies show a lack of faith is a "lie" because you *claim* to have faith. I
am talking about *actions*, not claims. When someone shows their only way
to support X is to lie about X, they show they do not think X can stand on
its own; they have no faith in X. In this case, the COLA "advocates" show
they have little or no faith in desktop Linux, hence all of their lies about
it and about those who have spoken honestly about it.

If you care to offer a *better* explanation for the lies of the COLA
"advocates", including yourself, I am open to listening.

[Sorry for the repost - I hit "send" by mistake before completing the post]

--
🙈🙉🙊

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 5, 2011, 8:37:01 PM9/5/11
RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:31:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>
>> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of TomB:
>>> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>>

>> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>
>> Claim:
>> "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
>> show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make such
>> products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it clear
>> they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>>
>> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this. To

>> name names: RonB, HPT, Peter K??hlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex and
>> TomB."

That, my friends, is why Snit is essentially just big fscking liar.

> So, in other words, if we refuse to engage Snit in his obsessive, drip-
> drip-drip trolling, we are "afraid" to defend OSS? Yeah, whatever. Spoken
> like a true, attention seeking, sicko. I long ago decided to not to
> "enable" Snit in his never-ending obsessive delusions.

Yup. Snit's a troll and he doesn't matter.

--
It's a naive, domestic operating system without any breeding, but I
think you'll be amused by its presumption.

Snit

Sep 5, 2011, 10:06:58 PM9/5/11
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j43q7m$ui9$4...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 5:37 PM:

> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:31:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of TomB:
>>>
>>> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>>
>>> Claim:
>>> "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
>>> show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make such
>>> products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it clear
>>> they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>>>
>>> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this. To
>>> name names: RonB, HPT, Peter K??hlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex and
>>> TomB."
>
> That, my friends, is why Snit is essentially just big fscking liar.

Where is the lie?

>> So, in other words, if we refuse to engage Snit in his obsessive, drip-
>> drip-drip trolling, we are "afraid" to defend OSS? Yeah, whatever. Spoken
>> like a true, attention seeking, sicko. I long ago decided to not to
>> "enable" Snit in his never-ending obsessive delusions.
>
> Yup. Snit's a troll and he doesn't matter.

See: name calling but *no* refutation.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 5, 2011, 11:47:39 PM9/5/11
How is he stalking Snit? Is he even in the same country?

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 5, 2011, 11:48:15 PM9/5/11
On 09/05/2011 12:32 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:20:57 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Any attempt at logic with Snit or Hadron is doomed to fail. Killfiling
> works the best.

That is clearly not working. Whenever the asses lie we should all call
them on it.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 5, 2011, 11:48:37 PM9/5/11
On 09/05/2011 12:12 PM, Snit wrote:
> Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e65...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 11:20 AM:

>>> Roy BigHeadOWitz is sinking to a new low. I hope other "advocates" will
>>> advise him to stop. Especially those that whined when THEY were
>>> targetted in the same reprehensible manner. Creepy? Anything to say?
>>
>> Why not do what is needed to stop a destructive troll?
>
> Why not do as I do and act morally?
>
> Remember: I have already made it clear I will not target Roy's family or
> where he works. That would be completely wrong.
>
> Roy, however, has not problem doing things which are completely wrong.

Shut up troll.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 5, 2011, 11:49:00 PM9/5/11
Calling you a troll is not immoral.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 12:00:30 AM9/6/11
On 09/05/2011 01:29 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:17:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>
>> All posted withing 24 hrs!
>
> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck in your
> attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction about how well it
> will all work out.

Snit will lie about every quote.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 12:03:37 AM9/6/11
What a lying sack of crap Snit is.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 12:16:04 AM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e659832$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 8:49 PM:

>>> And yet Roy is stalking Snit AND documenting it. How low can you go
>>> WronG? Are you as much of a clueless dumbarse as you appear? Surely not.
>>>
>> Roy, HPT, Peter, Sneaky Weasel and RonB are all either engaging in said
>> immoral activity or backing others who do.
>>
>> Amazing.
>>
> Calling you a troll is not immoral.

It is not *as* immoral as the behavior being discussed, sure.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 12:19:49 AM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e659ae4$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 9:00 PM:

Nope.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 12:21:56 AM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e659805$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 8:48 PM:

I would love that.

But they prefer to run... they know they cannot actually refute what I say.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 12:22:14 AM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e65981b$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/5/11 8:48 PM:

Dodge noted.

--
🙈🙉🙊

RonB

Sep 6, 2011, 1:33:03 AM9/6/11
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 20:47:39 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

> How is he stalking Snit? Is he even in the same country?

Again, you're trying to use logic with Hadron. It's a waste of effort.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 1:56:51 AM9/6/11
RonB stated in post j44bae$cbp$5...@dont-email.me on 9/5/11 10:33 PM:

> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 20:47:39 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:
>
>> How is he stalking Snit? Is he even in the same country?
>
> Again, you're trying to use logic with Hadron. It's a waste of effort.

He is posting information about my place of employment.

This is wrong. And when it is done to anyone in the herd the herd agrees.

When it is done to me by a herd member the herd suddenly finds it OK.

Complete hypocricy.

--
🙈🙉🙊

chrisv

Sep 6, 2011, 10:09:50 AM9/6/11
TomB wrote:

> Shit wrote:
>>
>> Remember: you cannot actually quote me being dishonest (...)
>
>I can!

Anyone could, and with little effort. Even those of us who filter his
garbage often see his lies quoted.

"Frankly I have been surprised at how many Linux users have been
viciously against choice... given that they use the term as a mantra."
- Shit

The challenge would be to find an example of Shit being honest!

Just another guy

Sep 6, 2011, 10:12:47 AM9/6/11

useless rat shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> TomB wrote:
>
>> Shit wrote:
>>>
>>> Remember: you cannot actually quote me being dishonest (...)
>>
>>I can!
>
> Anyone could, and with little effort. Even those of us who filter his
> garbage often see his lies quoted.

shut the fsck up you useless fscking asshole.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 10:22:34 AM9/6/11
chrisv stated in post o6ac671gmrf8vkpso...@4ax.com on 9/6/11
7:09 AM:

I *have* been surprised by that. Really. So where is the "lie"? Sure, I
may have been a bit naïve to be surprised - given the dishonesty and
hypocrisy of the herd I should *not* have been surprised. But I was. If
you think otherwise then by all means try to show it (how can you even hope
to show someone was not surprised? Your problem).

See: you and your herd *accuse* me of dishonesty... but when you try to
quote me being dishonest you cannot find an example. Ever.

--
🙈🙉🙊

RonB

Sep 6, 2011, 3:37:56 PM9/6/11
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:09:50 -0500, chrisv wrote:

> The challenge would be to find an example of Shit being honest!

The real challenge would be working up the desire to give a shit about
Snit's inane ramblings. He circles in the same obsessive ruts constantly.
Like an abused dog who is kicked and still wags its tail, Snit is seeking
*any* kind of attention he can get. The best solution is to *not* give him
that attention. Use the killfile, Luke.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 4:02:18 PM9/6/11
RonB stated in post j45sqj$gb1$2...@dont-email.me on 9/6/11 12:37 PM:

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:09:50 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>> The challenge would be to find an example of Shit being honest!
>
> The real challenge would be working up the desire to give a shit about
> Snit's inane ramblings.

If you did not care you would not feel the need to lie about me.

> He circles in the same obsessive ruts constantly.

Hypocrisy alert: how many times have you made that same claim? LOL!

> Like an abused dog who is kicked and still wags its tail, Snit is seeking
> *any* kind of attention he can get. The best solution is to *not* give him
> that attention. Use the killfile, Luke.

I am doing no such thing. Please stop lying about me.

--
🙈🙉🙊

A. van der Berigheid

Sep 6, 2011, 4:20:29 PM9/6/11
"Sneaky Weasel" <Sne...@Weasel.com> wrote

Consider it done troll!
*PLONK*

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 4:49:02 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:36:51 +0200, TomB wrote:

>>> And I was blissfully unaware of it all, until now. But good luck
>>> in your attempt to use logic with Snit. I can make a prediction
>>> about how well it will all work out.
>>
>> Attempting to use logic with the troll? Hell no! I'm just giving
>> him what he wants, ie. examples of him being dishonest and/or
>> lying. Of course he will dodge the confrontation, and of course he
>> will try to spin a web of deceit around the examples I gave. But so
>> be it. Each time he denies his dishonesty and lies, it becomes more
>> apparent what a nitwit he is.
>
> Attention is what he wants. Any kind of attention will do. He just
> desperately wants to be "relevant."

I don't know what the troll wants, but he sure as hell looks like an
idiot in pursuing it...

--
We are the COLA herd. Existence as you know it is over. You will be
assimilated. Resistance is futile.

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 4:46:11 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

> chrisv stated in post o6ac671gmrf8vkpso...@4ax.com on
> 9/6/11 7:09 AM:
>> TomB wrote:

>>> I can!
>>
>> Anyone could, and with little effort. Even those of us who filter
>> his garbage often see his lies quoted.
>>
>> "Frankly I have been surprised at how many Linux users have been
>> viciously against choice... given that they use the term as a
>> mantra." - Shit
>>
>> The challenge would be to find an example of Shit being honest!
>
> I *have* been surprised by that. Really. So where is the "lie"?
> Sure, I may have been a bit naïve to be surprised - given the
> dishonesty and hypocrisy of the herd I should *not* have been
> surprised. But I was. If you think otherwise then by all means try
> to show it (how can you even hope to show someone was not surprised?
> Your problem).

And yet another example of Snit's extreme dishonesty and game playing.
It is perfectly clear the lie is 'how many Linux users have been
viciously against choice' (and it is a lie - a *huge* one), and not 'I
have been surprised at'.

And then of course *again* the name calling, claiming that somehow the
GNU/Linux advocates in this usenet group are a 'herd', dishonest and
hypocrites.

What an idiot. If this were a moderated forum, his ass would've
been kicked out of here for ages.

RonB

Sep 6, 2011, 4:55:09 PM9/6/11
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:46:11 +0200, TomB wrote:

> What an idiot. If this were a moderated forum, his ass would've been
> kicked out of here for ages.

I'll see you in a month, Tom. I'm tired of reading Snit's crap through
your posts.

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 4:58:59 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of Sneaky Weasel:

> On 09/05/2011 01:31 PM, TomB wrote:

8<

>> Added another from 2011/09/04 to the list:
>>
>> ***
>>
>> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>
>> Claim:
>> "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS that they
>> show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies which make
>> such products they are pushing the wrong view... they are making it
>> clear they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>>
>> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into this.
>> To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter Köhlmann, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Rex
>> and TomB."
>>
>> Date: 2011/09/04
>>
>> ***
>>
> What a lying sack of crap Snit is.

It's unbelievable. In the quote above he is literally stating as
*fact* that I 'show little faith in OSS' and that I am 'making it
clear that I think OSS cannot stand on its own'.

Yeah, right! That's why I do virtually *all* my work on GNU/Linux, and
that's also why my first choice for any type of server will always be
GNU/Linux. Yup, that's all because I have little faith in OSS and
think that it cannot stand on its own. Snit's a fscking genius!

Oh, and then there's also the claim that I 'attack non-OSS products
and companies'. Yup, that's what I do all the fscking time. Snit is
completely honest in noting that!

Whan an unbelievable moron...

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 5:07:39 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of Chris Ahlstrom:

> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:31:52 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>> On 2011-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of TomB:
>>>
>>> <CA896F76.A4C85%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
>>>
>>> Claim: "But when people such as Roy show such little faith in OSS
>>> that they show they need to attack non-OSS products and companies
>>> which make such products they are pushing the wrong view... they
>>> are making it clear they think OSS cannot stand on its own.
>>>
>>> And it is not just Roy. Most of the COLA "advocates" fit into
>>> this. To name names: RonB, HPT, Peter K??hlmann, Chris Ahlstrom,
>>> chrisv, Rex and TomB."
>
> That, my friends, is why Snit is essentially just big fscking liar.

Which he will deny over and over again. Yup, according to our resident
troll Snit, it is a fact that you and me 'have little faith in OSS'
and 'think that OSS cannot stand on its own'.

Nevermind that I have made it clear on many occations that *to me*
GNU/Linux offers the best computing experience and beats what
Microsoft and Apple have to offer hands down. Yup, I go out of my way
to download and install an operating system on my computer that I have
no faith in, while that computer came out of the box with another
operating system already installed on it. All that I do because I
have little faith in OSS.

What a joke. Perhaps it *is* time to killfile the nitwit, as there's
not sense coming out of him anymore... It's just noise.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 5:17:21 PM9/6/11
TomB stated in post 201109062...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/6/11 1:58 PM:

What I am saying is that when you or anyone "advocates" Linux and OSS
through dishonest means it is showing you do not think Linux and OSS can
stand on its own.

Answer me this: if one does think X can stand on its own, why lie about it
to make it look good? Why lie about competing products to make them look
bad?

Do you not see how such actions, when they are found out, make Linux and OSS
look bad?

> Yeah, right! That's why I do virtually *all* my work on GNU/Linux, and
> that's also why my first choice for any type of server will always be
> GNU/Linux. Yup, that's all because I have little faith in OSS and
> think that it cannot stand on its own. Snit's a fscking genius!
>
> Oh, and then there's also the claim that I 'attack non-OSS products
> and companies'. Yup, that's what I do all the fscking time. Snit is
> completely honest in noting that!
>
> Whan an unbelievable moron...

Answer the above questions and stop just calling people names.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 5:21:45 PM9/6/11
TomB stated in post 201109062...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/6/11 1:46 PM:

See how you lie about me and bad-mouth me! My point is a simple one: when

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 5:22:33 PM9/6/11
TomB stated in post 201109062...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/6/11 1:49 PM:

See how you bad-mouth me and lash out.

And then you deny you are a part of the herd. Why do you prove me right as
you claim I am wrong? Face it: the reason you bad-mouth me is to please the
herd, it is not as though you really believe what you say. How could you?

--
🙈🙉🙊

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 5:21:02 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:46:11 +0200, TomB wrote:
>
>> What an idiot. If this were a moderated forum, his ass would've
>> been kicked out of here for ages.
>
> I'll see you in a month, Tom. I'm tired of reading Snit's crap
> through your posts.

Oh no, the 'herd' is killfiling me! Or perhaps just one, or maybe only
a couple...

Oh no, the 'herd' is fragmented! Where did we go wrong?

TomB

Sep 6, 2011, 5:29:03 PM9/6/11
On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

8<

> And then you deny you are a part of the herd. Why do you prove me
> right as you claim I am wrong? Face it: the reason you bad-mouth me
> is to please the herd,

Yeah, I please the 'herd' so much that one of its member killfiled me.
Or perhaps a couple?

Oh no, the 'herd' is fragmented! What a disaster! Where did we go
wrong???

> it is not as though you really believe what you say. How could you?

Don't flatter yourself, troll.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 6:14:53 PM9/6/11
TomB stated in post 201109062...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/6/11 2:21 PM:

> On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of RonB:
>> On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:46:11 +0200, TomB wrote:
>>
>>> What an idiot. If this were a moderated forum, his ass would've
>>> been kicked out of here for ages.
>>
>> I'll see you in a month, Tom. I'm tired of reading Snit's crap
>> through your posts.
>
> Oh no, the 'herd' is killfiling me! Or perhaps just one, or maybe only
> a couple...
>
> Oh no, the 'herd' is fragmented! Where did we go wrong?

You and RonB, however, are still backing the meaningless attacks against
me... and that is really the point.

If RonB was honest he still might KF you, but he would not badmouth *me* as
he did so. That is just silly of him. He is, again, trying to get you to
not respond to me... which I have noted the herd does whenever you do
respond to me.

And you gave in for a while. And you likely will do so again. So be it...
right now, at least, you are doing little than spewing insults and
accusations. I preferred when you were actually speaking of Linux, OSS and
technology in general. Are you able to rise to that level again... or do
you think ending your trolling spree against me would be bad in the eyes of
the herd?

--
🙈🙉🙊

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 6, 2011, 6:48:23 PM9/6/11
TomB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2011-09-06, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>
> 8<
>
>> And then you deny you are a part of the herd. Why do you prove me
>> right as you claim I am wrong? Face it: the reason you bad-mouth me
>> is to please the herd,
>
> Yeah, I please the 'herd' so much that one of its member killfiled me.
> Or perhaps a couple?
>
> Oh no, the 'herd' is fragmented! What a disaster! Where did we go
> wrong???
>
>> it is not as though you really believe what you say. How could you?
>
> Don't flatter yourself, troll.

It's just words, TomB. Sly sophistry and leading questions
to keep the thread going.

--
List current at time of printing.

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 6, 2011, 6:49:38 PM9/6/11
TomB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Yup. Wheedling, whining, "look at me" noise.

--
The sheep died in the wool.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 7:03:41 PM9/6/11
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j4687v$2q1$3...@dont-email.me on 9/6/11 3:48 PM:

But, of course, you have no examples. Do not worry - TomB will *never*
question you about it or ask for support.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 7:04:41 PM9/6/11
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post j468aa$2q1$4...@dont-email.me on 9/6/11 3:49 PM:

See. TomB spews nonsense and the herd comes in to back it.

It is not as though either of you *believe* what you are saying. If you did
you could support it.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 8:18:55 PM9/6/11
On 09/05/2011 09:21 PM, Snit wrote:
> From a previous post:
> Ok, now I have read your quotes from me... but not a word of yours as to
> where I was*dishonest*. Your quotes:
>
> Snit, about TomB:
> -----
> He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd
> gets angry and he steps back into line.
> -----
> Obviously true and beaten to death. You already admitted the herd was
> telling you to stop responding to me when you ceased for a while.

Obviously false and beaten to death. He has not admitted anything about
the herd because it does not exist.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 8:25:00 PM9/6/11
What a lying shit head.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 8:35:35 PM9/6/11
Everything Shit says is a lie.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 8:36:24 PM9/6/11
Mint is perfect. I will tell him that a million times and he will still
claim I have no faith in it.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 8:36:55 PM9/6/11
Rip his lying ass to shreds. The more we do that the faster he will get
tired and leave.

RonB

Sep 6, 2011, 8:39:55 PM9/6/11

Being stalked means, in Snit BS, the act of killfiling him. Just as
killfiling him is also equated with "censorship." As if a SPAM filter to
keep from receiving unwanted "noise" was "censorship."

Snit is delusional. Use the killfile, Luke.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:03:20 PM9/6/11
RonB stated in post j46egr$3hf$7...@dont-email.me on 9/6/11 5:39 PM:

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:25:00 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

>>> Anyone could, and with little effort. Even those of us who filter his
>>> garbage often see his lies quoted.
>>>
>>> "Frankly I have been surprised at how many Linux users have been
>>> viciously against choice... given that they use the term as a mantra."
>>> - Shit
>>>
>>> The challenge would be to find an example of Shit being honest!
>>>
>> What a lying shit head.
>
> Being stalked means, in Snit BS, the act of killfiling him.

This is a complete and total lie from RonB.

First: I was not the one to use the term "stalking". Second, that is not
what is being discussed.

What *is* being discussed is Roy's absurd use of my business name and my
employment in his attacks against me. Just pathetic of him.

> Just as killfiling him is also equated with "censorship."

Who said that? Not I! You made it up.

I am sure TomB will come right along and call you on those lies.

Wait.

You are a part of the herd. He will do no such thing. He simply would not
dare.

> As if a SPAM filter to
> keep from receiving unwanted "noise" was "censorship."
>
> Snit is delusional. Use the killfile, Luke.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:04:17 PM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66bcac$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 5:36 PM:

To do so means more than just making empty accusations and insults.

You and the herd are not up to the task.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:04:59 PM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66bc8c$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 5:36 PM:
When you have to lie about something, such as calling any OS "perfect", it
shows you cannot support it with truth.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:06:20 PM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 5:18 PM:

The herd is telling you to KF me, too. Why don't you?

--
🙈🙉🙊

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 6, 2011, 9:32:46 PM9/6/11
Mint is perfect. I have not rebooted back into Windows once since I
installed it.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:35:37 PM9/6/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 6:32 PM:

As I said, you do not know the meaning of the word "perfect". :)

--
🙈🙉🙊

Bobby Coyle

Sep 6, 2011, 9:40:50 PM9/6/11
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:32:46 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:

> On 09/06/2011 06:04 PM, Snit wrote:
>> Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66bc8c$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 5:36 PM:

This one looks like the classic "noob" "Linux is so great, Windows
sucks and I can't believe I didn't start using Linux sooner" troll.

Here's the pitch:

In a week or two, maybe more, all of a sudden the "warts" that Linux
has will start to come back and you'll be inserting them gradually
into the threads. Ultimately, you'll go back to Windows and tell the
Linux freaks to get lost because in the process of your "coming out"
they will remove you from the herd because you are not agreeing
completely with them.

You've fooled a few, but not everyone.

Hint: You screwed up on your first posts which used a different
Private.org account than you are using now. That's why you show up
twice in the COLAstats listing.

Googling that initial X-Authenticated-User:

gives a good clue as to who your really are "Sneaky Weasel".

Oh, and trolling 101 says you NEVER post in alt.test to check the
waters first.
You must be an amateur troll.

Snit

Sep 6, 2011, 9:53:51 PM9/6/11
Bobby Coyle stated in post j46i36$76r$1...@speranza.aioe.org on 9/6/11 6:40 PM:

>>> When you have to lie about something, such as calling any OS "perfect", it
>>> shows you cannot support it with truth.
>>>

>> Mint is perfect. I have not rebooted back into Windows once since I
>> installed it.
>
> This one looks like the classic "noob" "Linux is so great, Windows
> sucks and I can't believe I didn't start using Linux sooner" troll.

Exactly.

> Here's the pitch:
>
> In a week or two, maybe more, all of a sudden the "warts" that Linux
> has will start to come back and you'll be inserting them gradually
> into the threads. Ultimately, you'll go back to Windows and tell the
> Linux freaks to get lost because in the process of your "coming out"
> they will remove you from the herd because you are not agreeing
> completely with them.
>
> You've fooled a few, but not everyone.
>
> Hint: You screwed up on your first posts which used a different
> Private.org account than you are using now. That's why you show up
> twice in the COLAstats listing.
>
> Googling that initial X-Authenticated-User:
>
> gives a good clue as to who your really are "Sneaky Weasel".
>
> Oh, and trolling 101 says you NEVER post in alt.test to check the
> waters first.
> You must be an amateur troll.

Who is it? I have suspected it is one of the regulars, too. Writing style
has not given it away to me.

--
🙈🙉🙊

TomB

Sep 7, 2011, 8:12:06 AM9/7/11
On 2011-09-07, the following emerged from the brain of Sneaky Weasel:
Of course I haven't. What I did do when Snit claimed I stopped
responding to him because this imaginary 'herd' told me to, was
telling him that people in here are suggesting to stop responding to
the troll *all the time*, and that there is absolutely no relation
between that and me no longer responding to him.

Him claiming I have admitted not responding to him because told so by
an imaginary 'herd' is just another lie of him.

Snit

Sep 7, 2011, 10:27:05 AM9/7/11
TomB stated in post 201109071...@usenet.drumscum.be on 9/7/11 5:12 AM:

> On 2011-09-07, the following emerged from the brain of Sneaky Weasel:
>> On 09/05/2011 09:21 PM, Snit wrote:
>>> From a previous post:
>>> Ok, now I have read your quotes from me... but not a word of yours
>>> as to where I was*dishonest*. Your quotes:
>>>
>>> Snit, about TomB:
>>> -----
>>> He sometimes does dare to think on this own... but the herd
>>> gets angry and he steps back into line.
>>> -----
>>> Obviously true and beaten to death. You already admitted the herd
>>> was telling you to stop responding to me when you ceased for a
>>> while.
>>
>> Obviously false and beaten to death. He has not admitted anything
>> about the herd because it does not exist.
>
> Of course I haven't. What I did do when Snit claimed I stopped
> responding to him because this imaginary 'herd' told me to, was
> telling him that people in here are suggesting to stop responding to
> the troll *all the time*, and that there is absolutely no relation
> between that and me no longer responding to him.

Ah, pure coincidence that you happen to act in a way that makes you appear
to follow the herd. LOL!

Tell it to someone more naïve.

> Him claiming I have admitted not responding to him because told so by
> an imaginary 'herd' is just another lie of him.

You will not even admit the herd exists, will you?

And then you expect to be believed.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Hadron

Sep 7, 2011, 11:11:52 AM9/7/11
Bobby Coyle <coyle...@excite.org> writes:

> You've fooled a few, but not everyone.
>
> Hint: You screwed up on your first posts which used a different
> Private.org account than you are using now. That's why you show up
> twice in the COLAstats listing.
>
> Googling that initial X-Authenticated-User:
>
> gives a good clue as to who your really are "Sneaky Weasel".
>
> Oh, and trolling 101 says you NEVER post in alt.test to check the
> waters first.
> You must be an amateur troll.

Don't tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was going to be so much fun.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 7, 2011, 2:32:08 PM9/7/11
On 09/06/2011 06:40 PM, Bobby Coyle wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:32:46 -0700, Sneaky Weasel wrote:
>
>> On 09/06/2011 06:04 PM, Snit wrote:
>>> Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e66bc8c$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/6/11 5:36 PM:

Mint has been perfect. There is nothing it has not handled. I have not
had to boot into Windows once since I installed it. Why would I?

> Here's the pitch:
>
> In a week or two, maybe more, all of a sudden the "warts" that Linux
> has will start to come back and you'll be inserting them gradually
> into the threads. Ultimately, you'll go back to Windows and tell the
> Linux freaks to get lost because in the process of your "coming out"
> they will remove you from the herd because you are not agreeing
> completely with them.

I have not had to boot into Windows once you ass.

> You've fooled a few, but not everyone.
>
> Hint: You screwed up on your first posts which used a different
> Private.org account than you are using now. That's why you show up
> twice in the COLAstats listing.
>
> Googling that initial X-Authenticated-User:
>
> gives a good clue as to who your really are "Sneaky Weasel".

Stalking me now?

> Oh, and trolling 101 says you NEVER post in alt.test to check the
> waters first.
> You must be an amateur troll.

Read the headers you ass. I was testing a different news client and used
alt.text the way it is meant to be used.

Only a complete biased idiot would think this was a sign I was a troll.

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 7, 2011, 2:45:57 PM9/7/11
People do not respond to him because he is an idiot. That is why I
plonked his lying ass.

Bjørn Steensrud

Sep 7, 2011, 2:47:51 PM9/7/11
He will not - he enjoys it. Killfile him - or at least, stop quoting him
- please?

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 7, 2011, 2:51:39 PM9/7/11
I got the point and he is kill filed never to be read again.

Snit

Sep 7, 2011, 3:09:34 PM9/7/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e67bbe7$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/7/11 11:45
AM:
No: you stopped responding because the herd kept telling you to do so.

Same with TomB.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Sep 7, 2011, 3:10:51 PM9/7/11
Sneaky Weasel stated in post 4e67bd3d$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/7/11 11:51
AM:
Right: the herd pushed you into running from information you cannot refute.
The data that got you to run:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootjP-cFVO8>

And I noted for *that* example LibreOffice is primitive in comparison to the
modern and well designed product. And it is.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 7, 2011, 3:41:53 PM9/7/11
Sneaky Weasel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 09/06/2011 06:40 PM, Bobby Coyle wrote:
>
>> Googling that initial X-Authenticated-User:
>>
>> gives a good clue as to who your really are "Sneaky Weasel".

Is that you, "Hadron"?

Your search - "$$o6x3$qi4tzg-rl_igx13gh6w-a2f" - did not match any
documents.

> Stalking me now?
>
>> Oh, and trolling 101 says you NEVER post in alt.test to check the
>> waters first.
>> You must be an amateur troll.
>
> Read the headers you ass. I was testing a different news client and used
> alt.text the way it is meant to be used.
>
> Only a complete biased idiot would think this was a sign I was a troll.

Him heap big net detective!

--
Maybe it's time to break that.
-- Larry Wall in <1997103117...@wall.org>

Sneaky Weasel

Sep 7, 2011, 4:08:21 PM9/7/11
I tested a news client and he choked on his own cock.