schestowitz.com and boycottnovel.com are TROJAN BACKDOOR SITES!! AVOID!!

garystewart....@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2007, 6:05:48 PM11/23/07
I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat anti-
linux.
Not only was the message deleted but shortly afterwards I started
getting pings of death from that site. If that wasn't bad enough, I
had a rogue program, testicles.com trying to connect to www.schestowitz.com.

As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results on
another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is run by the
same person, Roy Schestowitz.

Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two sites.

garystewart....@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2007, 6:10:13 PM11/23/07

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 23, 2007, 6:32:07 PM11/23/07
____/ garystewart....@gmail.com on Friday 23 November 2007 23:10 :
\____

Microsoft, SCO and its ilk have a decent track record of attempting to
gag/silence/ban sites they do not agree with using false accusations.

How much did Sweaty Ballmer pay you, Gary Stewart? Do you think people will
believe your false accusations?

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 23, 2007, 6:29:51 PM11/23/07
____/ garystewart.aka.flatfish on Friday 23 November 2007 23:05 : \____

Still attempting to make false accusations and blacklist the sites using false
accusations, eh Gary?

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
Mem: 515500k total, 444952k used, 70548k free, 1400k buffers

oksana.t...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2007, 6:37:20 PM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 6:05 pm, garystewart.aka.flatf...@gmail.com wrote:
> I posted a message onwww.schestowitz.comthat was somewhat anti-

> linux.
> Not only was the message deleted but shortly afterwards I started
> getting pings of death from that site. If that wasn't bad enough, I
> had a rogue program, testicles.com trying to connect towww.schestowitz.com.
>
> As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results on
> another site,www.boycottnovel.comwhich coincidently is run by the

> same person, Roy Schestowitz.
>
> Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two sites.

What do you expect?
Take a look at the profile of the person running those sites.
Roy Schestowitz?
A complete maniac, a loser and a paid Linux spammer.
Add thief to that list as he doesn't believe in compensating people
for using their graphics on his cartoon-like website.
The guy, Roy Schestowitz is a loser at the highest level.
Don't believe it?
Google him and decide for yourself.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 23, 2007, 8:54:37 PM11/23/07
Replying to yourself again with a new sock puppet?

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

You lately nymshifted to

oksana.t...@gmail.com

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann,
Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill
Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>,bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie,
Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy,
Clock King, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold,
compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand,
Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says,  Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny
Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn
Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv,  dont.pullout, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy,
Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin
Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson,
Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod,
George Cotton, George Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert
Hochaim, gilligan, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans Tomlinson,
Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy
Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper, Hugh
Himless,  hymen.the.jew, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish,
IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John,
John Shelton, John Smith, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez,
juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish,  karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla
Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny
Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba
killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le
Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les
Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer, Lisa
Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long, long_tong_ling,  luisortizhome,
Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor, Manny, Mario Fermin, McSwain,
mista twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh,
mr.macfeelme,  mycarisfast, narrows_...@yahoo.com, nate_mcspook,
Navid Shakibapour, okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User,
Paddy  McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick
Landrum, Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter
Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung,
phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby, Quinton
Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P.
Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie Spano, Robert Strunk,
rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz,
Roy.Schavesmewankz,  Roy.Schitzowitz, RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy,
Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt, schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle,
schestowitz, schitzmepantz, schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle,
Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat,
sewer_clown, Shelly K., Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon
Lewis, simply.lisa, Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze,
Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie,
Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump,
SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra, sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan
Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi Wong, Suzie Wong, Swampee,
sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The
Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt
III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto,
Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci,
traci.alicock, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina
Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Uday Shankar,
victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter
Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick
Schmuley and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 23, 2007, 9:07:32 PM11/23/07
Comment Spamming oksana.t...@gmail.com, using Google-Groups
and open proxy 210.34.14.186 out of Xiamen, Fujian, China wrote:
> garystewart....@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat

>> anti- linux. Not only was the message deleted but shortly
>> afterwards I started getting pings of death from that site.
>> If that wasn't bad enough, I had a rogue program,
>> testicles.com trying to connect to www.schestowitz.com.
>>
>> As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results
>> on another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is

>> run by the same person, Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two
>> sites.
>
> What do you expect? Take a look at the profile of the person
> running those sites. Roy Schestowitz? A complete maniac, a
> loser and a paid Linux spammer. Add thief to that list as he
> doesn't believe in compensating people for using their
> graphics on his cartoon-like website. The guy, Roy Schestowitz
> is a loser at the highest level. Don't believe it? Google him
> and decide for yourself.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_be241287b898af3612ca99fd45c200cb

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
210.34.14.186

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [China] China (Xiamen, Fujian)
Spider First Seen approximately 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 week
Spider Sightings 716 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Last Post On within 1 week
Form Posts 222 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

http://www.proxylistonline.com/

[quote]
Free http anonymous proxy list, page 1

Host Port SSL Country
[....]
*210.34.14.186* 808 No China
[/quote]

Take your lying, hateful agenda elsewhere, troll.

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Nov 23, 2007, 9:27:28 PM11/23/07
Comment spamming garystewart....@gmail.com using proxy
server 202.44.135.35 out of Silpakorn University, Bangkok,
Thailand wrote:

> I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat

> anti-linux. Not only was the message deleted but shortly

> afterwards I started getting pings of death from that site. If
> that wasn't bad enough, I had a rogue program, testicles.com
> trying to connect to www.schestowitz.com.
>
> As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results
> on another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is
> run by the same person, Roy Schestowitz.
>
> Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two
> sites.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_0a4b5a61c91086f13680970bb0b03f95

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
202.44.135.35

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [Thailand] Thailand
Spider First Seen approximately 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 2 weeks
Spider Sightings 198 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Last Post On within 1 week

Form Posts 130 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

http://www.ipchecking.com/

[quote]
IP address: 202.44.135.35
Host name: proxy.su.ac.th
Country: THAILAND
[/quote]

--
HPT

alt

Nov 24, 2007, 12:49:51 AM11/24/07
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:05:48 -0800, garystewart.aka.flatfish wrote a
bunch of crap

*yawn*

*plonk*

alt

Nov 24, 2007, 12:50:28 AM11/24/07
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:37:20 -0800, oksana.the.whore wrote some garbage
noone cares about.

*yawn*

*plonk*