[News] [Rival] Microsoft Keeps Contract-signing Meetings Secret

Roy Schestowitz

May 25, 2007, 8:17:17 AM5/25/07
Don't mention the broadband speeds

,----[ Quote ]
| The outspoken Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is on a whirlwind tour of
| Australia, but don't expect to hear too much about him as he's being kept
| out of the limelight.
|
| [...]
|
| But Microsoft has kept the boss's movements out of the public eye
| and a spokeswoman said "we are not letting any media in" to watch
| today's speech. Instead, a video recording of the speech will be
| uploaded for journalists to watch after the event.
|
| Microsoft confirmed the video would be edited but would not say
| if the editing was done for aesthetics reasons or to conceal
| certain comments from the public.
`----

http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/dont-mention-the-broadband/2007/05/25/1179601632521.html?s_cid=rss_technology

Related:

Steve Ballmer may have said something interesting; we couldn't possibly
comment...

,----[ Quote ]
| A non-report from the third and final day of Microsoft's BI
| conference
|
| [...]
|
| Then you start to muse on the meaning of secret. Would you share a secret
| with 2,590 strangers? Indeed, if you share a secret with 2,590 strangers,
| is it still a secret? What is the sound of one hand sharing a secret in a
| wood?
`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/05/12/microsoft_bi_three/

Larry Qualig

May 25, 2007, 9:45:15 AM5/25/07

On May 25, 8:17 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

> Don't mention the broadband speeds
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The outspoken Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is on a whirlwind tour of
> | Australia, but don't expect to hear too much about him as he's being kept
> | out of the limelight.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | But Microsoft has kept the boss's movements out of the public eye
> | and a spokeswoman said "we are not letting any media in" to watch
> | today's speech. Instead, a video recording of the speech will be
> | uploaded for journalists to watch after the event.
> |
> | Microsoft confirmed the video would be edited but would not say
> | if the editing was done for aesthetics reasons or to conceal
> | certain comments from the public.
> `----
>

> http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/dont-mention-the-broadband/2007...

There isn't even a remote mention of secret contract signing meetings
anywhere in this article. Not one.

Nerdwizard

May 25, 2007, 11:28:18 AM5/25/07
Would that be a reference to "Woody", the Debian distro?

Not "A Woody" that you can get just from thinking about it...

Everyone I know is now converted to safe, secure, upto 50X faster,
GNU/Linux! The kids love http://pclinuxos.com and http://www.mepis.org
that are some of the 310 FREE distros at http://livecdlist.com which
are immune to the multiple convicted Microsoft's "114,000 Microsoft
Virus Definitions".

Also, Linux users are not forced to be party to the "multiple convicted
multiple felon, liar, thief, pirate, Microsoft Trusted Partner"
PROTECTION RACKET! Microsoft has so many things in common with the
Mafia, that it is a wonder they haven't been charged under the RICO
Statutes!

Anyone else would have been, by now...

Roy Culley

May 27, 2007, 5:52:00 PM5/27/07
begin risky.vbs
<1180100715.0...@q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

Larry Qualig <lqu...@uku.co.uk> writes:

> There isn't even a remote mention of secret contract signing
> meetings anywhere in this article. Not one.

You accusing Roy S of lying is laughable. You have accused me of
plagiarism and have 'proof'. Yet you do not post any proof even when
I've bent over backwards to enable you to do so.

You are a liar qualig as you clearly have no proof. Put up or
apologise [spelt correctly] arsehole.

--
Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and

AB

May 27, 2007, 6:17:59 PM5/27/07
On 2007-05-27, Roy Culley <mr...@nodomain.none> claimed:

> begin risky.vbs
> <1180100715.0...@q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> Larry Qualig <lqu...@uku.co.uk> writes:
>>
>> There isn't even a remote mention of secret contract signing
>> meetings anywhere in this article. Not one.
>
> You accusing Roy S of lying is laughable. You have accused me of
> plagiarism and have 'proof'. Yet you do not post any proof even when
> I've bent over backwards to enable you to do so.
>
> You are a liar qualig as you clearly have no proof. Put up or
> apologise [spelt correctly] arsehole.

LieSureSuits Larry won't put up. He thought he'd get away with
badgering you. It isn't working and he's stuck now. He won't try to
save face. He'll just have another round and be satisfied that his
fellow troll idiots going along with his fraud.

I know *I'd* be really happy that the likes of Timmy and Hadone Quirk
were backing me, but not a single person with any credibility.

--
VISTA: Very Ignorant Software, Truly Anal

Tim Smith

May 27, 2007, 8:38:15 PM5/27/07
In article <05bpi4x...@dog.did.it>,

mr...@nodomain.none (Roy Culley) wrote:
> You accusing Roy S of lying is laughable. You have accused me of
> plagiarism and have 'proof'. Yet you do not post any proof even when
> I've bent over backwards to enable you to do so.

If you'd have made your code open source, you wouldn't have this
problem. Yet another illustration of the advantage of open source.

--
--Tim Smith

Roy Schestowitz

May 27, 2007, 8:44:09 PM5/27/07
__/ [ AB ] on Sunday 27 May 2007 23:17 \__

He hasn't credibility?
http://www.allgamesfree.com/gameshots/download/ss_big2-1330.jpg

--
~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
http://Schestowitz.com | Open Prospects Ś PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Tasks: 136 total, 1 running, 131 sleeping, 0 stopped, 4 zombie

chrisv

May 27, 2007, 10:47:26 PM5/27/07
AB wrote:

> Roy Culley wrote:
>>
>> You are a liar qualig as you clearly have no proof. Put up or apologise
>> [spelt correctly] arsehole.
>
> LieSureSuits Larry won't put up. He thought he'd get away with badgering
> you. It isn't working and he's stuck now. He won't try to save face.
> He'll just have another round and be satisfied that his fellow troll
> idiots going along with his fraud.

Seems that MIDL is just wants to FUD, just like his beloved Micro$haft
Corp.

> I know *I'd* be really happy that the likes of Timmy and Hadone Quirk
> were backing me, but not a single person with any credibility.

Trolls of a feather, stick together...