Groklaw is back:-)

B Gruff

Feb 27, 2007, 12:47:33 PM2/27/07
:-)

Danny Kwong

Feb 27, 2007, 12:51:05 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:47:33 +0000, B Gruff wrote:

> :-)

Who cares?

B Gruff

Feb 27, 2007, 12:54:07 PM2/27/07

I don't know, sunshine - but I'd certainly have thought that anybody who
didn't wouldn't respond:-)

Danny Kwong

Feb 27, 2007, 12:59:33 PM2/27/07

Like I said, who cares?

Doug Mentohl

Feb 27, 2007, 1:08:20 PM2/27/07
Wendy Kwong wrote:

Just put 'Wendy' in the kill file.

Traci Spritzendrainer
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d57ae245d032e305?hl=en&

Wendy Toiletwater
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ac5b7b0a83a62f3a?hl=en&

peterwn

Feb 27, 2007, 1:31:13 PM2/27/07

Funny how Danny has come on the scene in the last few days - with a
fake E-mail address.

Perhaps Flatfish +++ sees need for another sockpuppet to ply these
groups.

Anyway I would say the enemies of Groklaw care very much about it
despite their denials. It is a 'loose cannon' channel that cannot be
tamed by big business and all its money.

B Gruff

Feb 27, 2007, 1:45:37 PM2/27/07

Q.E.D.:-)

Danny Kwong

Feb 27, 2007, 2:14:15 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:31:13 -0800, peterwn wrote:

> On Feb 28, 6:51 am, Danny Kwong <myemailisnotr...@notreal.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:47:33 +0000, B Gruff wrote:
>> > :-)
>>
>> Who cares?
>
> Funny how Danny has come on the scene in the last few days - with a
> fake E-mail address.

Your tinfoil hat needs adjustment.

> Perhaps Flatfish +++ sees need for another sockpuppet to ply these
> groups.

Perhaps you need an excuse to discredit another poster.

> Anyway I would say the enemies of Groklaw care very much about it
> despite their denials. It is a 'loose cannon' channel that cannot be
> tamed by big business and all its money.

This is a Linux group.
What does Groklaw have to do with Linux vs other
operating systems as described in the charter?

B Gruff

Feb 27, 2007, 2:24:22 PM2/27/07
On Tuesday 27 February 2007 19:14 Danny Kwong wrote:

>> Anyway I would say the enemies of Groklaw care very much about it
>> despite their denials. It is a 'loose cannon' channel that cannot be
>> tamed by big business and all its money.
>
> This is a Linux group.
> What does Groklaw have to do with Linux vs other
> operating systems as described in the charter?

ROFL!

Do RTFM sunshine.

William Poaster

Feb 27, 2007, 2:22:18 PM2/27/07

Oh, an aioe user. Explains why I didn't see it.

--
Contrary to popular belief, the M$ trolls & shills
*can* tell the difference between their arse

William Poaster

Feb 27, 2007, 2:23:41 PM2/27/07

Well *that* went over the trolls head at 20,000ft! ;-)

The Ghost In The Machine

Feb 27, 2007, 2:11:33 PM2/27/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, B Gruff
<bbg...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote
<54j95lF...@mid.individual.net>:
>:-)

Something's a little confused here. Groklaw appears to be
under GoDaddy Software, Inc. No renewal, delete, transfer,
or updates allowed; set to expire in October 2007.

Damocles' Sword, anyone?

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C++ Programming Idea #23291:
void f(item *p) { if(p != 0) delete p; }

peterwn

Feb 27, 2007, 4:30:52 PM2/27/07
On Feb 28, 8:14 am, Danny Kwong <myemailisnotr...@notreal.org> wrote:

> This is a Linux group.
> What does Groklaw have to do with Linux vs other
> operating systems as described in the charter?

Funny how M$ shills like to tell others what they can post on Linux
groups, or try to tell PJ how to run her own group.

Bill and Steve must be very, very afraid if they have to resort to
trying to discredit Lonux channels - such frustration obviously
manifests itself when chairs start to fly around.

Dean G.

Feb 27, 2007, 4:36:44 PM2/27/07

I do, and apparently many others do as well. Otherwise, no one would
even know about Groklaw.

Dean G.

Joe User

Feb 27, 2007, 6:44:11 PM2/27/07

Whoosh.

flyer

Feb 28, 2007, 2:25:59 AM2/28/07

Hello there Kwanny Dong.

Still trying to subvert the HUGE good news that the slab of crap
previously known as MS is being replaced by Linux?

Well, are ya PUNK.

flyer

Feb 28, 2007, 2:22:04 AM2/28/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:59:33 -0500, Danny Kwong
<myemaili...@notreal.org> wrote:

Heh heh. He nailed you to the wall and all you could do was ditto.

flyer

Feb 28, 2007, 2:32:08 AM2/28/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:59:33 -0500, Danny Kwong
<myemaili...@notreal.org> wrote:

Perhaps Mr Gruff's brilliantly stated meaning went entirely over your
head.

You see, if you didn't care, then WHY did you post.

To post and therefore say something, isn't it obvious that one must
care a bit?

You obviously cared because you posted.

In other words you're a liar.

Linonut

Feb 28, 2007, 7:30:32 AM2/28/07
After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Something's a little confused here. Groklaw appears to be
> under GoDaddy Software, Inc. No renewal, delete, transfer,
> or updates allowed; set to expire in October 2007.
>
> Damocles' Sword, anyone?

So much for the idea of IBM backing.

--
"Developers! Developers! Developers!" -- Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft

chrisv

Feb 28, 2007, 8:41:41 AM2/28/07
flyer wrote:

>In other words you're a liar.

And you're a troll feeder.

nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu

Feb 28, 2007, 10:04:33 AM2/28/07

> > Who cares?
>
> Funny how Danny has come on the scene in the last few days - with a
> fake E-mail address.
>
> Perhaps Flatfish +++ sees need for another sockpuppet to ply these
> groups.
>
> Anyway I would say the enemies of Groklaw care very much about it
> despite their denials. It is a 'loose cannon' channel that cannot be
> tamed by big business and all its money.

I'm sure Microsoft would love to get rid of Groklaw. Groklaw recently
saved a lot of incriminating evidence (Gates' testimony etc) that was
opened up during the Iowa trial and posted on the web, and then yanked
by Microsoft immediately after settlement. I'll bet the bad PR was a
major reason they settled (in addition to the cost, fear of the size
of the ultimate settlement, etc).

Groklaw has its trolls, too, but it's amazing how much less effective
they are when they have to obey certain rules, like using decent
language, no personal insults, etc. I'm not sure if it's possible to
post there with a fake email address, but that would also put quite a
crimp in the style of the cola trolls.

In case anyone doesn't know this, Groklaw is a great source for
information about Linux, FOSS, legal aspects of modern computing, DRM,
etc etc, in many ways a better source than cola. Certainly more
pleasant.

Renie Wilkins

Feb 28, 2007, 12:43:55 PM2/28/07
nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
>>> Who cares?
>>
>> Funny how Danny has come on the scene in the last few days - with a
>> fake E-mail address.
>>
>> Perhaps Flatfish +++ sees need for another sockpuppet to ply these
>> groups.
>>
>> Anyway I would say the enemies of Groklaw care very much about it
>> despite their denials. It is a 'loose cannon' channel that cannot be
>> tamed by big business and all its money.
>
> I'm sure Microsoft BALLS FUCKING CUNT would love to get rid of Groklaw.
> FUCKING ARSE

> Groklaw recently
> saved a lot of incriminating evidence (Gates' testimony etc) that was
> opened up during the Iowa trial and posted DYKE SLUT BITCH WHORE the web,
> and then yanked
> by Microsoft immediately after settlement. I'll bet the bad PR was a
> major reason they settled (in addition to the cost, fear of the size
> of the ultimate settlement, etc).
>
> Groklaw has its trolls, too, but it's amazing how much less effective
> they are when they have to obey certain rules, like using decent
> language, COCK SUCKER , etc. I'm not sure if it's possible to
> post there with a CRAP SHIT CUNT , but that would also put quite a

> crimp in the style of the cola trolls.
>
> In case anyone doesn't know this, Groklaw PUSSY CUNT FUCK is a great
> source for
> information about Linux, FOSS, BALLS TITS FUCK YOU aspects of modern
> computing, DRM,
> etc etc, in many ways a better source than cola. Certainly more
> pleasant.

Hi Bob !

flyer

Mar 1, 2007, 1:28:51 AM3/1/07
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:41:41 -0600, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>flyer wrote:
>
>>In other words you're a liar.
>
>And you're a troll feeder.

Thanks for the nudge.

Gonna plonk them all and stop wasting time.