[OT] Eyecandy: Long term KDE fan moves to Gnome

ml2mst

Mar 10, 2008, 11:36:20 AM3/10/08
[quote]

Probably everyone knows, I've been a KDE fanatic for the past decade.

However openSUSE did not live up to my expectations and thus I replaced
it with Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, using the GNOME desktop environment.

At first planned to install KDE right the way, but while I was playing
around with GNOME and took a look at the Gnome-Look site, I came to the
conclusion, that there was not any longer a reason to drop Gnome in
favor of KDE.

[/quote]

4 Nice screenshots

http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2008/03/moving-to-gnome.html

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

Hadron

Mar 10, 2008, 11:42:50 AM3/10/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> [quote]
>
> Probably everyone knows, I've been a KDE fanatic for the past decade.

"KDE Fanatic"

"As everyone knows"

A legend in his own lunchtime.

> However openSUSE did not live up to my expectations and thus I
> replaced

What expectations I wonder?

> it with Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, using the GNOME desktop environment.

Huh? I thought he was a KDE "fanatic". It would appear not.

> At first planned to install KDE right the way, but while I was playing
> around with GNOME and took a look at the Gnome-Look site, I came to the
> conclusion, that there was not any longer a reason to drop Gnome in
> favor of KDE.

So much for "fanatic" eh?

I wonder what real applications he is equally fanatical about?

Tattoo Vampire

Mar 10, 2008, 2:56:12 PM3/10/08
Hadron wrote:

> I wonder what real applications he is equally fanatical about?

Things must be slow in Trolltown today, eh, Hadron?
--
Regards,
[tv]

...I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Hadron

Mar 10, 2008, 3:07:04 PM3/10/08
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> I wonder what real applications he is equally fanatical about?
>
> Things must be slow in Trolltown today, eh, Hadron?

Oh, if isn't the great woman pleaser and Marketing Director! Don
Diggler.

We bow to the quality of your posts oh Linux enabler and sys admin from
hell.

"They run what I tell them to run".

LOL. What a big head you are!

Tattoo Vampire

Mar 10, 2008, 3:33:15 PM3/10/08
Hadron lamely trolled COLA with:

> "They run what I tell them to run".

Exactly, as any decent admin will tell you.

> LOL. What a dickhead I am!

I agree 100%.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...666 mg: Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of the Beast

Robin T Cox

Mar 10, 2008, 3:36:32 PM3/10/08
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:56:12 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Things must be slow in Trolltown today, eh, Hadron?

Hadron's not making much headway in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

So he comes on here, hoping to corrupt the newbies.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/hadron-quark-troll.html

Hadron

Mar 10, 2008, 4:15:10 PM3/10/08
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> Hadron lamely trolled COLA with:
>
>> "They run what I tell them to run".
>
> Exactly, as any decent admin will tell you.
>
>> LOL. What a dickhead I am!
>
> I agree 100%.

LOL! You are a one, Mr Director!

Hans

Mar 10, 2008, 4:55:57 PM3/10/08
"Hadron" <hadro...@googlemail.com> schreef in bericht

His next post will be: I installed that Borg cube on all *my* machines in
*my* 3 real estate offices, cos they only get what *I* think is good for
them! ;-)
http://bp2.blogger.com/_dQCKkApAq-Q/R9VR2MuD8gI/AAAAAAAAADs/gT8ByJ6XDZI/s1600-h/a4.png
Don might be a qualifier for the Hackwerk poster!

Hadron

Mar 10, 2008, 5:58:41 PM3/10/08
"Hans" <Ha...@hotmail.com> writes:

Well, Don Diggler has done more for Linux than Roy ever did. He most
certainly should be on the list of people Marti would most like to lock
up in his cellar with furry handcuffs.

*Brrr*. The very thought of that poster gives me the willies.

ml2mst

Mar 11, 2008, 2:14:07 PM3/11/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> I wonder what real applications he is equally fanatical about?
>
> Things must be slow in Trolltown today, eh, Hadron?

I have no idea what Hadron wrote. Can't possibly be something worth
reading anyway :-)

Fact is that it gets upset, each time somebody writes something positive
about GNU/Linux.

I really feel sorry for species like Hadron, must really suck to be such
an unpleasant person. Everybody hates h/im/er/it.

Can't be a coincident...

Cheers

Hadron

Mar 11, 2008, 2:40:36 PM3/11/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder what real applications he is equally fanatical about?
>>
>> Things must be slow in Trolltown today, eh, Hadron?
>
> I have no idea what Hadron wrote. Can't possibly be something worth
> reading anyway :-)
>
> Fact is that it gets upset, each time somebody writes something positive
> about GNU/Linux.

Please refer to my post where I likened Marti's "basement" where he
makes his hackwerk poster of his Linux heroes to that guy who likes
dressing up in womens skin in silence of the lambs

"It will put the cream on"....

*brrr*

Here's Marti asking Roy if he needs anything in the pit:

http://www.infinit.com/sections/medias/silence_lambs_06.jpg

> I really feel sorry for species like Hadron, must really suck to be such
> an unpleasant person. Everybody hates h/im/er/it.

Suck eh Marti? You wish.

How are your posts in the Ubuntu group recently? Made a tit of yourself
claiming harassment only to have to apologise ... to a German of all
people. It's well documented how the Dutch love the Germans.

Jim Richardson

Mar 11, 2008, 4:03:19 PM3/11/08

Gravity is unforgiving.

chrisv

Mar 11, 2008, 4:53:32 PM3/11/08
Jim Richardson wrote:

> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
><snip Hadron's whining>
>
>Hadron, for quite some time here, you have chided others for not posting
>advocacy, for slanging MS rather than posting about Linux. So when Marti
>does *exactly* what you've been asking people to do, you slag him.
>
>At one point, I had hope you could be a reasonable poster, it's sad that
>such hope was in vain.

When was that? A year and a half ago?

Hadron

Mar 11, 2008, 4:59:26 PM3/11/08
Jim Richardson <war...@eskimo.com> writes:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:42:50 +0100,
> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip Hadron's whining>
>

> Hadron, for quite some time here, you have chided others for not posting
> advocacy, for slanging MS rather than posting about Linux. So when Marti
> does *exactly* what you've been asking people to do, you slag him.
>
> At one point, I had hope you could be a reasonable poster, it's sad that
> such hope was in vain.

You think that nonsense was advocacy? It was the rantings of a fanboy
"KDE fanatic".

Having said that you make a valid point. For Marti it was probably his
best attempt at advocacy. Admittedly other peoples words. Like HPT he
never posts any views of his own.

Jim Richardson

Mar 11, 2008, 6:02:03 PM3/11/08

Another cool thing about not being especially
trendy is that we are a relatively small target of the fun police.
-- Bear Graves in ASP

ml2mst

Mar 11, 2008, 7:57:47 PM3/11/08
ml2mst wrote:

[snip]

I couldn't resist to read Hadron's rantings, so I peeked at Google groups.

[quote]

Well, Don Diggler has done more for Linux than Roy ever did. He most
certainly should be on the list of people Marti would most like to lock
up in his cellar with furry handcuffs.

[/quote]

I don't fully understand what you are trying to say, but it sounds
somewhat "sexual" to me.

Don't project your own sexual pervert fantasies on others!

[quote]

*Brrr*. The very thought of that poster gives me the willies.

[/quote]

Great, then instead of whining all the time, *please* plonk me!

[quote]

Suck eh Marti? You wish.

[/quote]

Again, don't project your sexual fantasies on someone else. With this
photo you link to, you proved again, you are nothing but an insecure
homophobic person.

The only thing I see, is a _not so attractive_ guy, with a nice doggy.
Certainly not my type nor erotic.

[quote]

It's well documented how the Dutch love the Germans.

[/quote]

Please clear this up, will you?

What are you trying to say, that, because that post "proved" that all
the Dutch hate Germans, or that I hate Germans, because of I
misinterpreted, a very lame looking "German" post?

Please let me remind you, that it was *YOU* who got outraged and
hysterical. *NOT ME*

[quote]

Admittedly other peoples words. Like HPT he
never posts any views of his own.

[/quote]

What makes you think, they where other people's words.

And who the hell do you think you are, you *ARROGANT* being, you have
the right to think for others?

Till so far, you where just plain wrong.

I'm very curious if you are able to write a rational reply.

I might be sorry for posting this one afterwards. But so what, shit
happens :-)

Linonut

Mar 11, 2008, 8:41:14 PM3/11/08
* ml2mst peremptorily fired off this memo:

> [quote]
>
> Probably everyone knows, I've been a KDE fanatic for the past decade.
>
> However openSUSE did not live up to my expectations and thus I replaced
> it with Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, using the GNOME desktop environment.
>
> At first planned to install KDE right the way, but while I was playing
> around with GNOME and took a look at the Gnome-Look site, I came to the
> conclusion, that there was not any longer a reason to drop Gnome in
> favor of KDE.
>
> [/quote]
>
> 4 Nice screenshots
>
> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2008/03/moving-to-gnome.html

I noticed a "screenlet" on your page, so I tried it out. Nice little
Python gadgets!

It looks like both Gnome and KDE are surpassing Mac (not to mention
Vista) for eye candy.

--
To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit
different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's

ml2mst

Mar 11, 2008, 10:53:22 PM3/11/08
Linonut schreef:

> * ml2mst peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> [quote]
>>
>> Probably everyone knows, I've been a KDE fanatic for the past decade.
>>
>> However openSUSE did not live up to my expectations and thus I replaced
>> it with Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, using the GNOME desktop environment.
>>
>> At first planned to install KDE right the way, but while I was playing
>> around with GNOME and took a look at the Gnome-Look site, I came to the
>> conclusion, that there was not any longer a reason to drop Gnome in
>> favor of KDE.
>>
>> [/quote]
>>
>> 4 Nice screenshots
>>
>> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2008/03/moving-to-gnome.html
>
> I noticed a "screenlet" on your page, so I tried it out. Nice little
> Python gadgets!

Yes, the last time I tried Gnome, they where somewhat crappy IMHO,
compared to KDE's Superkaramba. But they have "evolved" quite a lot.

Probably there are some "screenlet" repositories out there.

> It looks like both Gnome and KDE are surpassing Mac (not to mention
> Vista) for eye candy.

Indeed, and it's pretty exciting to have the freedom, to make them look
the way *you* want, and I guess XFCE is going in the same direction as well.

Cheers

DFS

Mar 12, 2008, 12:06:36 AM3/12/08
Hadron wrote:

> Please refer to my post where I likened Marti's "basement" where he
> makes his hackwerk poster of his Linux heroes to that guy who likes
> dressing up in womens skin in silence of the lambs
>
> "It will put the cream on"....
>
> *brrr*

> Here's Marti asking Roy if he needs anything in the pit:
>
> http://www.infinit.com/sections/medias/silence_lambs_06.jpg

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or it gets the hose again... yes it does
Precious.. it gets the hose"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Hadron, that's just classic! Tears rolling down face
here - literally!

Hadron

Mar 11, 2008, 11:17:20 PM3/11/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

How ridiculous. Why the hell would XFCE go that way too? Dont tell me it
has forgotten what its for? Lightweight anyone? More catch up. More half
arsed unfinished branches.

As for superkaramba, what a joke. Another minority play thing.

Here's the latest posts from their forum:

,----
| Pre-colored text. mefdahl 0 2008-03-10 12:04
| SuperKaramba freezes for sometime billly123 0 2008-03-04 10:28
| How do I run Superkaramba fjltech 0 2008-02-08 16:09
| meterClicked() not working ad5xj 1 2008-02-05 20:02
| Unable to install themes pierreth 0 2008-01-16 05:29
`----

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 11, 2008, 11:18:31 PM3/11/08

This stuff is so funny it's painful!!

And these are what Roy Schestowitz considers "quality posters" ?

Incredible!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Hadron

Mar 11, 2008, 11:28:40 PM3/11/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

I must admit to snickering for a while too :-;

ml2mst

Mar 12, 2008, 12:16:28 AM3/12/08
Hadron wrote:

Indeed, XFCE _is_ becoming too bloated for a "Lightweight" environment.
It's already pretty theme-able.

> As for superkaramba, what a joke. Another minority play thing.
>
> Here's the latest posts from their forum:
>
> ,----
> | Pre-colored text. mefdahl 0 2008-03-10 12:04
> | SuperKaramba freezes for sometime billly123 0 2008-03-04 10:28

Uh?

> | How do I run Superkaramba fjltech 0 2008-02-08 16:09

Priceless, "How do I run Superkaramba". Maybe by clicking the
Superkaramba icon in the K-menu?

> | meterClicked() not working ad5xj 1 2008-02-05 20:02

Probably a bug in the theme? Most of these themes are created by
hobbyists, just for fun BTW.

> | Unable to install themes pierreth 0 2008-01-16 05:29

Yeah, you really have to be a rockin' scientist to install themes. It
takes 3 clicks. How complicated :-)

What keeps you from trying out stuff for yourself, instead of relying on
quotes from some forum and assumptions?

Package management is one of the great advantages of GNU/Linux in
comparison to some of the other Operating Systems.

Just *sudo apt-get install <foo>*

And check it out. If you don't like it, then it's simply "thanks for the
fish" and *sudo apt-get remove <foo>*

You know, you have that choice!

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 12:25:18 AM3/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

Why not tell them? But these are LAST threads. In other words next to no
one uses this stuff.

ml2mst

Mar 12, 2008, 1:38:03 AM3/12/08
Hadron schreef:

I would, if google could only just find the treats by those posters. I
gave up searching by now.

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 7:30:44 AM3/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

Lets try "superkaramba" in google.

First hit:

http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/

Then Discuss:

Then "Help forums"

ml2mst

Mar 12, 2008, 10:04:19 AM3/12/08
Hadron wrote:

Thanks Hadron, thanks for the links!

I ignored the sourceforge forum. And I was wrong. I'm installing KDE in
the background right now, to give step by step answers to these questions.

Yet you still haven't answered my questions, to backup *your* claims,
that I have:

1) A crush on Don, Roy and HPT. I assume you are just trying to set them
up against me.

2) I hate Germans.

So let's get this straight :-D shall we?

A) I don't have a crush on *anyone* it's a discussion group about
GNU/Linux, not very serious, more just for fun. At least I read in the
book "Just for Fun" that Linus thinks this group is nuts. I don't share
his opinion however.

B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude, but that doesn't
mean I have any sexual fantasies about the guy nor any illusionary
hopes. My motto is, and will always be "Live and Let Live". I wish him
and the chicka's in his area all the Love and luck in the world. Period

C) If I where such a scrupulous H*rny Overs*xed pervert as *you* claim I
am, I wouldn't be sitting here, would I? FYI: I survived *both* AIDS
epidemics. Now how could that be? If I _was_ what *you* claim I am, I
would be dead and buried by now.

Now which is it: have you missed the big history lesson or are you just
plain ignorant?

D) What on earth makes *you* think I hate Germans? Oh, because of *one*
incident?

Just curious what you nave to say...

Clogwog

Mar 12, 2008, 10:57:44 AM3/12/08
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

Pity me, I thought you were nuts about me ;-(

> it's a discussion group about
> GNU/Linux, not very serious, more just for fun. At least I read in the
> book "Just for Fun" that Linus thinks this group is nuts. I don't share
> his opinion however.
>
> B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude,

With or without the sunglasses?
http://www.donz-era.com/Homes/Images/Agent/021400042/Photo.jpg

> but that doesn't
> mean I have any sexual fantasies about the guy

But for that reason Roy is on the Hackwerk poster.

> nor any illusionary
> hopes. My motto is, and will always be "Live and Let Live". I wish him
> and the chicka's in his area all the Love and luck in the world. Period

You liar!

> C) If I where such a scrupulous H*rny Overs*xed pervert as *you* claim I
> am, I wouldn't be sitting here, would I? FYI: I survived *both* AIDS
> epidemics. Now how could that be? If I _was_ what *you* claim I am, I
> would be dead and buried by now.
>
> Now which is it: have you missed the big history lesson or are you just
> plain ignorant?
>
> D) What on earth makes *you* think I hate Germans? Oh, because of *one*
> incident?

There is a chain of "incidents", Marti:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:Yc0KHzc5FIQJ:www.gk.nl/index.php%3Fid%3D9%26a%3Dbericht%26bericht%3D3497+82.101.211.22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca
<quote>
Ach 83.160.142.108, Twentenaar lijk mij een oude gefrustreerde man,
die op ieder bericht dat door gk wordt geplaatst zijn mening geeft.
Helaas trekt hij de dingen vaak uit zijn verband.
Door met modder naar de twentenaar te gooien, houdt je dit alleen
maar in stand, het geeft hem namelijk een reden om opnieuw te
reageren.
Ik ben bang dat de twentenaar zijn realiteitszin heeft verloren en
dat hij nog nooit in Amsterdam is geweest.
Het zou hem wellicht goed doen, als hij eens een keer naar Mokum
ging en daar eens een flinke beurt kreeg, van een of andere grote
Amsterdamse wilde beer ;-)
Zelf zou ik dat ook wel eens willen, maar helaas, zit dat er
voorlopig niet in ;`-(
Ik heb zelf nogal wat kritiek op de manier waarop Job Cohen, met de
discriminatie en intimidatie tegenover Joden en Homo's in zijn stad
om gaat. Ik vindt dat hij hierin te kort schiet en simpelweg te
soft is.
Dat neemt echter niet weg, dat ik het een zeer sympathieke man
vindt.
Iedereen begrijpt dat jij je als Amsterdammer min of meer beledigd
voelt, maar denk er eens over na:
Iedereen die ooit in Amsterdam is geweest, kan uitsluitend
bevestigen dat het een geweldige en unieke stad is, waar jij je als
homo meteen thuis voelt. Iedereen die dat ontkent, heeft volgens
mij een schroefje los.
Laat ze toch lekker gaar koken in hun eigen vet :-p

> Just curious what you nave to say...

Yes, everything is true!
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 12:38:35 PM3/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I would, if google could only just find the treats by those posters. I
>>> gave up searching by now.
>>
>> Lets try "superkaramba" in google.
>>
>> First hit:
>>
>> http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/
>>
>> Then Discuss:
>>
>> Then "Help forums"
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=67470
>
> Thanks Hadron, thanks for the links!
>
> I ignored the sourceforge forum. And I was wrong. I'm installing KDE in
> the background right now, to give step by step answers to these questions.
>
> Yet you still haven't answered my questions, to backup *your* claims,
> that I have:
>
> 1) A crush on Don, Roy and HPT. I assume you are just trying to set them
> up against me.

Nope. You just put some of them on your creepy hackwerk poster.

> 2) I hate Germans.
>
> So let's get this straight :-D shall we?

All Dutch hate the Germans. It's a known fact .....

> A) I don't have a crush on *anyone* it's a discussion group about
> GNU/Linux, not very serious, more just for fun. At least I read in the
> book "Just for Fun" that Linus thinks this group is nuts. I don't share
> his opinion however.

This group is nuts. Its a game. And its always why any insult I give to
you you should take with a grain of salt. It really is nothing
personal. For real personal stuff see the way the COLA gang harass and
bully. Think of it as giving some back.

> B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude, but that doesn't
> mean I have any sexual fantasies about the guy nor any illusionary
> hopes. My motto is, and will always be "Live and Let Live". I wish him
> and the chicka's in his area all the Love and luck in the
> world. Period

Who is Don? Don Diggler? Don't you think Roy is handsome too? Did you
see the pictures of him posing in his undies tensing his muscles?
They're on his site somewhere. Keep the kleenex handy :-;

> C) If I where such a scrupulous H*rny Overs*xed pervert as *you* claim

I never called you a pervert or oversexed. I merely said I wasn't
interested in who gives you a good fucking or not. I'm sure there are
some groups where people would be interested.

> am, I wouldn't be sitting here, would I? FYI: I survived *both* AIDS
> epidemics. Now how could that be? If I _was_ what *you* claim I am, I
> would be dead and buried by now.

Too much information ...... And where are all these "claims" you refer
to?

> Now which is it: have you missed the big history lesson or are you just
> plain ignorant?
>
> D) What on earth makes *you* think I hate Germans? Oh, because of *one*
> incident?
>
> Just curious what you nave to say...

You keep repeating yourself.
You keep repeating yourself.

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 12:40:14 PM3/12/08
"Clogwog" <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> writes:

> "ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>

>> B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude,
>
> With or without the sunglasses?
> http://www.donz-era.com/Homes/Images/Agent/021400042/Photo.jpg

What's that medal for? Services to Linux advocacy?

ml2mst

Mar 12, 2008, 12:50:06 PM3/12/08

Oooh, at least you seem to have *some* sense of humor :-)

>> it's a discussion group about
>> GNU/Linux, not very serious, more just for fun. At least I read in the
>> book "Just for Fun" that Linus thinks this group is nuts. I don't share
>> his opinion however.
>>
>> B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude,
>
> With or without the sunglasses?
> http://www.donz-era.com/Homes/Images/Agent/021400042/Photo.jpg

Thanks for the nice photo ;-)

And besides being cute, he *proved* recently, that he as actually
*achieved* something in his life, which pisses you lusers off :-p

>> but that doesn't
>> mean I have any sexual fantasies about the guy
>
> But for that reason Roy is on the Hackwerk poster.

Riiight, I've explained this a dozen of times :-p

>> nor any illusionary
>> hopes. My motto is, and will always be "Live and Let Live". I wish him
>> and the chicka's in his area all the Love and luck in the world. Period
>
> You liar!

Oh dear, now you've start thinking for me, like Hadron does.

The man is Heterosexual, == no go, for in contrast to you, I face reality.

>> C) If I where such a scrupulous H*rny Overs*xed pervert as *you* claim I
>> am, I wouldn't be sitting here, would I? FYI: I survived *both* AIDS
>> epidemics. Now how could that be? If I _was_ what *you* claim I am, I
>> would be dead and buried by now.
>>
>> Now which is it: have you missed the big history lesson or are you just
>> plain ignorant?
>>
>> D) What on earth makes *you* think I hate Germans? Oh, because of *one*
>> incident?
>
> There is a chain of "incidents", Marti:
> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:Yc0KHzc5FIQJ:www.gk.nl/index.php%3Fid%3D9%26a%3Dbericht%26bericht%3D3497+82.101.211.22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

First of all, this has nothing to do with an "incident" and second, what
has this to do with *Hadron's claim* that I hate Germans?

It is a point of view and an attempt to help an *Amsterdam* based guy on
a *Dutch Gay Forum*, who felt insulted by some caveman.

And what on earth are *you*, self confessed homophe searching for, on a
/ADULT GAY FORUM/ ?

No it's not! it's nothing but a collection of selective quotes, composed
by a *PERVERT* Net stalker, who is a Microsoft funded astroturfer and
his job is to discredit skilled people, who came to the conclusion that
Microsoft's products are inferior, especially to GNU/Linux, which is
Microsoft's worst nightmare.

If Microsoft really had to compete on *quality* they would be part of
oblivion for almost a decade.

Look "Hans", these are the facts, I'm a C*ck sucking f*ggot, yet I
choose my partners out of free will. Such in contrast to you, because
you are a prostitute, selling your soul to the evil empire in Redmond!

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 1:04:43 PM3/12/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

Were you waving your hands when you said "Oooh"?

>>> it's a discussion group about
>>> GNU/Linux, not very serious, more just for fun. At least I read in the
>>> book "Just for Fun" that Linus thinks this group is nuts. I don't share
>>> his opinion however.
>>>
>>> B) I admit that I think Don is a pretty hansom dude,
>>
>> With or without the sunglasses?
>> http://www.donz-era.com/Homes/Images/Agent/021400042/Photo.jpg
>
> Thanks for the nice photo ;-)

I bet Don is loving this.

> And besides being cute, he *proved* recently, that he as actually

He looks like a retired ewok :-;

> *achieved* something in his life, which pisses you lusers off :-p

Achieved what? You're not trying to suggest that moving a few PCs to
Linux is a life achievement?

>>> but that doesn't
>>> mean I have any sexual fantasies about the guy
>>
>> But for that reason Roy is on the Hackwerk poster.
>
> Riiight, I've explained this a dozen of times :-p

I've missed it.

>>> nor any illusionary
>>> hopes. My motto is, and will always be "Live and Let Live". I wish him
>>> and the chicka's in his area all the Love and luck in the world. Period
>>
>> You liar!
>
> Oh dear, now you've start thinking for me, like Hadron does.
>
> The man is Heterosexual, == no go, for in contrast to you, I face
> reality.

Maybe he is "bi"?

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 12, 2008, 1:06:47 PM3/12/08

Marti seems to be one very strange dude.
If I were Roy, I would be at least a little nervous.

chrisv

Mar 12, 2008, 1:59:20 PM3/12/08
ml2mst wrote:

>First of all, this has nothing to do with an "incident" and second, what
>has this to do with *Hadron's claim* that I hate Germans?

Look. "Hadron" is a shameless liar, and "clogwog" is as worthless a
troll as they come. You're not going to "beat" them. They have no
morals and no shame. Plonk 'em and be done with it.

Hadron

Mar 12, 2008, 3:40:56 PM3/12/08
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> writes:

Not even a little spanking?

ml2mst

Mar 12, 2008, 7:55:33 PM3/12/08
chrisv wrote:

Your right, I just got pissed of, that they are trying to set up others
against me, by spreading their miss information. But I'm simply wasting
my time and energy.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 12, 2008, 9:26:07 PM3/12/08
ml2mst wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>> ml2mst wrote:
>>
>>> First of all, this has nothing to do with an "incident"
>>> and second, what has this to do with *Hadron's claim* that
>>> I hate Germans?
>>
>> Look. "Hadron" is a shameless liar, and "clogwog" is as
>> worthless a troll as they come. You're not going to "beat"
>> them. They have no morals and no shame. Plonk 'em and be
>> done with it.
>
> Your right, I just got pissed of, that they are trying to set
> up others against me, by spreading their miss information. But
> I'm simply wasting my time and energy.

Marty, I'd just kill file them as chrisv recommended. You are
brilliant and have much more to contribute to Linux than these
lul-de-behanger's will ever, spouting their usual remsporen.

--
HPT