Roy Schestowitz Claims Tim Smith is Stalking Him...

Hans Lister

Jun 27, 2009, 10:02:41 PM6/27/09
http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-26062009.html

trmanco
http://digg.com/linux_unix/Wine_1_1_23_Released?t=26109163#c26109163
Jun 26 23:20

schestowitz trmanco: "harlowsmonkeys" whom he mentioned is shill
"Tim Smith" Jun 26 23:22

schestowitz He stalked me in Digg Jun 26 23:22
schestowitz He still stalks me in other sites Jun 26 23:22
schestowitz And he mod-bombs my accounts Jun 26 23:23
schestowitz The comments you point to show that COLA's trolls
are still very busy also in Digg (and Slashdot) Jun 26 23:23
schestowitz If they are not PR agents they could be MS partners
MVPs or something Jun 26 23:23
trmanco oh I see

Ezekiel

Jun 27, 2009, 10:50:33 PM6/27/09
Hans Lister wrote:

> http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-26062009.html
>

> trmanco
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Wine_1_1_23_Released?t=26109163#c26109163
> Jun 26 23:20
>

> schestowitz trmanco: "harlowsmonkeys" whom he mentioned is shill
> "Tim Smith" Jun 26 23:22
>

> schestowitz He stalked me in Digg Jun 26 23:22
> schestowitz He still stalks me in other sites Jun 26 23:22
> schestowitz And he mod-bombs my accounts Jun 26 23:23
> schestowitz The comments you point to show that COLA's trolls
> are still very busy also in Digg (and Slashdot)

> schestowitz If they are not PR agents they could be MS partners
> MVPs or something Jun 26 23:23
> trmanco oh I see

What a bunch of paranoid idiots. If you wrote a book about these morons
people would tell you that this level of paranoia and ignorance is too
extreme to be believable.

Hans Lister

Jun 27, 2009, 11:00:50 PM6/27/09

How true.

Reading Schestowitz's blog is like being a fly on the wall at a
mental institution's family day picnic.

Seriously I have never seen anything as crazy as these Linux
freetards.

Art Bell, George Noory and their "lizard people" have nothing on
this Linux group.

Ezekiel

Jun 27, 2009, 11:09:02 PM6/27/09
Hans Lister wrote:

Crazy... yes. But I've never seen a bunch of people as stupid as these
idiots. I never realized that people could possibly be this stupid and
ignorant and still manage to power on a computer.

These morons are incapable of remembering anything that happened more than a
few minutes ago. Then you've got freaks claiming how they invented SSL and
Java and how Martin Marietta stole military secrets from their high school
locker. Their arguments and "logic" make no sense at all. Trying to have a
discussion with some of these freetards is like trying to explain calculus
to a turtle. I'd be surprised if half of these idiots have a high school
diploma.

Tim Smith

Jun 27, 2009, 11:42:07 PM6/27/09
In article <o1ordyqmmou4.1d...@40tude.net>,
Hans Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:

That reminds me. I should get around to adding the history of the WINE
name to the Wikipedia entry. That should really make Roy blow a gasket.
And, of course, since it is all documented in the old versions of the
WINE FAQ and release notes, if he or his current most active buddies
(Mark Fink and AstralKnight) try to revert it, they won't succeed, and
then they and BN will cry "censorship" and look even more foolish.

> schestowitz trmanco: "harlowsmonkeys" whom he mentioned is shill
> "Tim Smith" Jun 26 23:22
>

> schestowitz He stalked me in Digg Jun 26 23:22
> schestowitz He still stalks me in other sites Jun 26 23:22
> schestowitz And he mod-bombs my accounts Jun 26 23:23
> schestowitz The comments you point to show that COLA's trolls
> are still very busy also in Digg (and Slashdot) Jun 26 23:23
> schestowitz If they are not PR agents they could be MS partners
> MVPs or something Jun 26 23:23
> trmanco oh I see

Notice how Manco doesn't ask for any proof. Roy said it, so he accepts
it.

Roy, of course, can't provide any backing to any of those claims. For
example, here's the real story behind the Digg "stalking" and
"mod-bombs". Roy bitched in this newsgroup that paid shills were
systematically down voting everything he did. He knew they must be paid
shills because down voting everything of his would take far too much
time for someone to do for free.

I didn't believe that, so for one week, I tried it, and I announced that
I was doing this. It turned out it took about 5 minutes a day, tops. I
announced the results and went back to normal Digg use, voting on Roy's
posts the way I vote on everybody else's posts: based on the merits
(which mean about 10% up votes, 90 % down votes).

--
--Tim Smith

GPS

Jun 27, 2009, 11:52:31 PM6/27/09
Hans Lister wrote:

If this is so, then why not show some compassion? If you fight them, they
grow stronger, and reinforce their beliefs.

The delusions and projections of those that suffer have a good purpose,
though in most of society they are misunderstood.

The people that hate Microsoft often turn into mirror images.

The people that hate those that hurt others, often turn into what they hate.

The young man that didn't like to be teased, becomes a bully himself.

If what you are doing doesn't work, why not try something else?

I do not wish any suffering upon the people that love Linux with passion, or
the people that hate Linux with passion. I would rather learn from those
that cause suffering or hardship in my life.

-George

Ezekiel

Jun 27, 2009, 11:49:26 PM6/27/09
GPS wrote:

--- "If this is so, then why not show some compassion?"

I could show some compassion and do some or all of the things you suggest.
But it's easier and way more fun just to make fun of the idiots. The best
thing is that they're too stupid to realize how ignorant they really are.

Hans Lister

Jun 28, 2009, 12:03:27 AM6/28/09
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:42:07 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <o1ordyqmmou4.1d...@40tude.net>,
> Hans Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-26062009.html
>>

>> trmanco
>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Wine_1_1_23_Released?t=26109163#c26109163
>> Jun 26 23:20
>
> That reminds me. I should get around to adding the history of the WINE
> name to the Wikipedia entry. That should really make Roy blow a gasket.
> And, of course, since it is all documented in the old versions of the
> WINE FAQ and release notes, if he or his current most active buddies
> (Mark Fink and AstralKnight) try to revert it, they won't succeed, and
> then they and BN will cry "censorship" and look even more foolish.

I've noticed that the truth makes these weirdos squirm and
twitch.
The best way to make them reveal their craziness is to post
facts rather than the tripe they have come to accept as truth.

>> schestowitz trmanco: "harlowsmonkeys" whom he mentioned is shill
>> "Tim Smith" Jun 26 23:22
>>

>> schestowitz He stalked me in Digg Jun 26 23:22
>> schestowitz He still stalks me in other sites Jun 26 23:22
>> schestowitz And he mod-bombs my accounts Jun 26 23:23
>> schestowitz The comments you point to show that COLA's trolls
>> are still very busy also in Digg (and Slashdot) Jun 26 23:23
>> schestowitz If they are not PR agents they could be MS partners
>> MVPs or something Jun 26 23:23
>> trmanco oh I see
>
> Notice how Manco doesn't ask for any proof. Roy said it, so he accepts
> it.

Tony Manco is a Schestowitz in training.
He is a college student in South America who freely admits to
hacking his school's computer systems.

He is too young and too ignorant to hold accountable for his
idiocy.
He yearns for Roy's approval.

> Roy, of course, can't provide any backing to any of those claims. For
> example, here's the real story behind the Digg "stalking" and
> "mod-bombs". Roy bitched in this newsgroup that paid shills were
> systematically down voting everything he did. He knew they must be paid
> shills because down voting everything of his would take far too much
> time for someone to do for free.

Proof?
Roy's proof is mostly "anonymous sources".

Look at how he was made a fool of with the Gary Stewart fiasco.
The email was purposely designed to be totally idiotic, IOW a
guy who couldn't fit through a set of elevator doors etc and
STILL Roy Schestowitz took the bait and ran with it.

And not only did he post it here in COLA but he splattered it
all over his sites as if he had discovered the tomb of Jesus
Christ.

It was an experiment to show and demonstrate what a phony
baloney Roy Schestowitz really is and it worked like a charm.

Any unbiased person would have questioned it and used a little
common sense and reached the conclusion it was a phony, but not
Roy Schestowitz because he wanted to believe it was true.

And this is how he reports in general.
Lies, half truths and more lies.
And when he is caught he either utters "oops" or he just ignores
the complaints claiming the other side is crazy or paid by
Microsoft.

> I didn't believe that, so for one week, I tried it, and I announced that
> I was doing this. It turned out it took about 5 minutes a day, tops. I
> announced the results and went back to normal Digg use, voting on Roy's
> posts the way I vote on everybody else's posts: based on the merits
> (which mean about 10% up votes, 90 % down votes).

I did an experiment as well.
I tried to duplicate every one of Roy Schestowitz's posts, and
ONLY in COLA, for 3 days or so.

I could not even type in the information, let alone research it,
format it and SPAM it to 100 other places.
It was physically impossible unless I dedicated 24 hours a day
toward doing it.

Point is he is using sifting and posting scripts to do the dirty
work and that is why he posts articles about Wordperfect 8 and
Loki both of whom have expired years ago.

Roy Schestowitz's game is to seed Google with his name, his
websites and so forth.
That's what it is all about.

Linux advocacy is merely a cause he has latched on to.

Gregory Shearman

Jun 28, 2009, 1:36:00 AM6/28/09
On 2009-06-28, Ezekiel <Ze...@not-such-email-addr.com> wrote:

> But it's easier and way more fun just to make fun of the idiots. The best
> thing is that they're too stupid to realize how ignorant they really are.

Oh the irony....

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 28, 2009, 9:00:04 AM6/28/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> That reminds me. I should get around to adding the history of the WINE

> name to the Wikipedia entry. <Snide remark snipped>

> And, of course, since it is all documented in the old versions of the
> WINE FAQ and release notes, if he or his current most active buddies
> (Mark Fink and AstralKnight) try to revert it, they won't succeed, and
> then they and BN will cry "censorship" and look even more foolish.

How would your history differ from this one:

http://www.winehq.org/history

--
Afternoon very favorable for romance. Try a single person for a change.

Don Zeigler

Jun 28, 2009, 1:01:06 PM6/28/09
Gregory Shearman wrote:

> Oh the irony....

Your comment is wasted... don't forget EZKill doesn't care what anyone here
thinks. Remember? :-P

Ezekiel

Jun 28, 2009, 1:08:56 PM6/28/09

"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> wrote in message

It looks like I caught myself a little troll. From the replies I can see
that the Gagory Queerman is now following me around COLA and trolling all
of my posts. He must fancy the idea that perhaps I will waste my time and
read his idiocy and perhaps even reply to him. The unwanted troll is free
to beg for my attention if he wants to.

Don Zeigler

Jun 28, 2009, 2:04:41 PM6/28/09
Ezekiel wrote:

> It

You sure beg for our attention a lot.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 28, 2009, 9:29:50 PM6/28/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Gregory Shearman wrote:

Unless they think he recommended slitting the throats of Linux users ;->

--
Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 28, 2009, 9:30:43 PM6/28/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Ezekiel wrote:

>> It
>
> You sure beg for our attention a lot.

Zeke's another one of those idiots who just /live/ for responses.

--
Q: How many DEC repairman does it take to fix a flat?
A: Five; four to hold the car up and one to swap tires.

Tim Smith

Jun 28, 2009, 10:19:38 PM6/28/09
In article <XAJ1m.4393$Uf1....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
> > That reminds me. I should get around to adding the history of the WINE
> > name to the Wikipedia entry. <Snide remark snipped>
> > And, of course, since it is all documented in the old versions of the
> > WINE FAQ and release notes, if he or his current most active buddies
> > (Mark Fink and AstralKnight) try to revert it, they won't succeed, and
> > then they and BN will cry "censorship" and look even more foolish.
>
> How would your history differ from this one:
>
> http://www.winehq.org/history

It would cover the history of the name of the project, which is not
covered in the link you cite. The original name Bob Amstadt had in mind
was "winemu", but he didn't like it, so he thought of shortening it to
"wine", which led him to consider "whine" and "whinny". He liked "whine"
but thought it was too long.

The "wine is not an emulator" meaning was first suggested in late 1993,
Microsoft getting trademark rights on "Windows", which could make
"Windows Emulator" problematic.

The wine developers were not too concerned, thought, and continued
calling wine a Windows emulator up until release 981108 in November
1998, where the release notes started with "This is release 981108 of
Wine, the MS Windows emulator".

A month later, release 981211, changed this to "This is release 9812111
of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on Unix".

Meanwhile, the wine FAQ, up until at least late 1997, said that "The
word Wine stands for one of two things: WINdows Emulator, or Wine Is Not
an Emulator. Both are right. Use whichever one you like best".

People wanted to move away from the "emulator" word not for technical
reasons, but to avoid user confusion. They recognized that most people
only encountered *hardware* emulators--that is, software that emulated
hardware. For example, the emulators that emulated old computers, such
as Commodore 64, or old game systems. Hardware emulators had a
reputation of being slow, and there was some concern that users would
associate "emulate" with "slow", and thus expect that running Windows
applications via wine would be very slow--comparable to running them by
running a copy of Windows on something like BOCHS and running the apps
under that.

Stopping calling wine an emulator was a lot easier than continuing to
correctly call it an emulator and trying to educate people about the
distinction between emulators the emulate hardware and emulators like
wine, that emulate a software layer from another OS, and can be just as
fast as the original.

This history is interesting because it shows how essentially marketing
concerns about a project name can be just as important to open source as
they can be to closed source and/or proprietary software.

--
--Tim Smith

Hans Lister

Jun 29, 2009, 12:31:00 AM6/29/09

MiniWitz is going to have to run to Schestowitz for guidance on
how to deal with this set of facts.

Facts always seem to upset Linux freetards for some reason.

Gregory Shearman

Jun 29, 2009, 2:29:21 AM6/29/09

Yeah, TwoBeamer goes to *great* lengths to tell us just how much the
troll doesn't care about us "freetards", and yet the nasty troll is
represented high on the list of prolific COLA posters... TwoBeamer
reckons that it is here to "expose" us "freetards"... The only
"exposing" being done is when TwoBeamer polishes its "beamer".

Hadron

Jun 29, 2009, 5:41:21 AM6/29/09
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

We did all this before. The "Wine is not en emulator" is bandied about
by guys who think an "emulator" is a HW only thing. WINE is and was an
emulator. It emulates the Win32 API since all the had to go on was (a)
some dissassembly and (b) the API itself.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to

Hadron

Jun 29, 2009, 5:42:20 AM6/29/09
Hans Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> writes:

I missed that. Was it Miniwitz showing off again? You can actually
Google up where I rope-a-doped Halliwell on this a good while ago before
posting a link to developer information about how it was indeed an
emulator.

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 29, 2009, 5:50:38 AM6/29/09
Hadron wrote:

< snip >

> We did all this before. The "Wine is not en emulator" is bandied about
> by guys who think an "emulator" is a HW only thing. WINE is and was an
> emulator. It emulates the Win32 API since all the had to go on was (a)
> some dissassembly and (b) the API itself.

If Wine is an "emulator", than so is Glibc. Or the (pisspoor) posix
subsystem in windows.

Wine is simply another API. It provides the windows API inside linux.
For that it does not need to "emulate" very much.
-- Henry Spencer

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 29, 2009, 7:23:35 AM6/29/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter K�hlmann belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:

> < snip >
>
>> We did all this before. The "Wine is not en emulator" is bandied about
>> by guys who think an "emulator" is a HW only thing. WINE is and was an
>> emulator. It emulates the Win32 API since all the had to go on was (a)
>> some dissassembly and (b) the API itself.
>>
> If Wine is an "emulator", than so is Glibc. Or the (pisspoor) posix
> subsystem in windows.
>
> Wine is simply another API. It provides the windows API inside linux.
> For that it does not need to "emulate" very much.

Sounds like a "reimplementation", not an "emulator", to me.

An emulator is what Niklaus Wirth wrote for the Data General Eclipse, as
described in Tracy Kidder's "Soul of a New Machine".

Ahh, the dangers of recruiting an English word into a technical specialty!

--
You will have good luck and overcome many hardships.

chrisv

Jun 29, 2009, 9:20:46 AM6/29/09
Gregory Shearman wrote:

> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>> But it's easier and way more fun just to make fun of the idiots. The best
>> thing is that they're too stupid to realize how ignorant they really are.
>
>Oh the irony....

He's like a fsckwitted little clown, dancing in a frenzy, shouting
"Look at me! Look at me! Please!"

Sad, really.

Hans Lister

Jun 29, 2009, 11:28:34 AM6/29/09

This is getting too easy.

Ezekiel

Jun 29, 2009, 11:43:08 AM6/29/09
Hadron wrote:

I think this definition is very accurate:

<quote>
Hardware, software or a combination of the two that enables a computer to
act like another computer and run applications written for that computer.
In the past, it was often a hardware add-on that actually contained an
instruction execution module for the emulated computer. Today, "emulator"
more often refers to software, which provides a translation layer from the
emulated computer to the computer it is running in. The emulator may
translate machine language, calls to the operating system or both. Contrast
with simulator.
</quote>

http://www.answers.com/topic/emulator-1

-- "enables a computer to act like another computer ...refers to software,
which provides a translation layer.... The emulator may translate calls to
the operating system..."

Some people are fixated that an emulator is only something like SoftPC that
would emulate x86 hardware on SPARC. That is one form of emulation but it
isn't the only meaning of the term.

In this case WINE "emulates" a Windows computer by translating Win32 API
calls to their native equivalent.

Marti van Lin

Jun 29, 2009, 12:34:27 PM6/29/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>

> < snip >
>
>> We did all this before. The "Wine is not en emulator" is bandied about
>> by guys who think an "emulator" is a HW only thing. WINE is and was an
>> emulator. It emulates the Win32 API since all the had to go on was (a)
>> some dissassembly and (b) the API itself.
>>
> If Wine is an "emulator", than so is Glibc. Or the (pisspoor) posix
> subsystem in windows.
>
> Wine is simply another API. It provides the windows API inside linux.
> For that it does not need to "emulate" very much.

OMG, Hadron proves he doesn't have a clue, what on Earth a emulator is.
How surprising...

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

signature.asc

William Poaster

Jun 29, 2009, 12:40:27 PM6/29/09
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:34:27 +0200, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
of the trolls Marti van Lin was heard to say:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:
>>

>> < snip >
>>
>>> We did all this before. The "Wine is not en emulator" is bandied about
>>> by guys who think an "emulator" is a HW only thing. WINE is and was an
>>> emulator. It emulates the Win32 API since all the had to go on was (a)
>>> some dissassembly and (b) the API itself.
>>>
>> If Wine is an "emulator", than so is Glibc. Or the (pisspoor) posix
>> subsystem in windows.
>>
>> Wine is simply another API. It provides the windows API inside linux.
>> For that it does not need to "emulate" very much.
>
> OMG, Hadron proves he doesn't have a clue, what on Earth a emulator is.
> How surprising...

Heh heh,well Halfwit Hadron loves to show off his ignorance of things
Linux.

--
"The philosophy behind Free, Open Source Software has parallels in several
cultures which practice *ethical* co-operation. Perhaps that's why it

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 29, 2009, 2:15:39 PM6/29/09

Tim Smith

Jun 29, 2009, 2:05:57 PM6/29/09
In article <h2aqes$jie$1...@news.albasani.net>,

Marti van Lin <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OMG, Hadron proves he doesn't have a clue, what on Earth a emulator is.
> How surprising...

So you think the Wine developers were confused when they called it a
Windows emulator for several years?

--
--Tim Smith

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 29, 2009, 2:36:31 PM6/29/09
Tim Smith wrote:

Where they as confused as the Wine developers who called it "Wine is not
an emulator"?

--
Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!

Hans Lister

Jun 29, 2009, 4:45:48 PM6/29/09
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:15:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ William Poaster on Monday 29 June 2009 16:40 : \____
>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:34:27 +0200, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
>> of the trolls Marti van Lin was heard to say:

>>> OMG, Hadron proves he doesn't have a clue, what on Earth a emulator is.
>>> How surprising...
>>
>> Heh heh,well Halfwit Hadron loves to show off his ignorance of things
>> Linux.
>
> Cursing comes before wits, in the job requirements at least.

What would you know about a job, Roy Schestowitz?
You are a sponge.

Tim Smith

Jun 29, 2009, 7:18:07 PM6/29/09
In article <h2b1jf$d4c$01$2...@news.t-online.com>,

Peter K�hlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
> > In article <h2aqes$jie$1...@news.albasani.net>,
> > Marti van Lin <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> OMG, Hadron proves he doesn't have a clue, what on Earth a emulator is.
> >> How surprising...
> >
> > So you think the Wine developers were confused when they called it a
> > Windows emulator for several years?
> >

> Where they as confused as the Wine developers who called it "Wine is not
> an emulator"?

Those were the same Wine developers, and they continued to call it an
emulator long after the "wine is not an emulator" thing was introduced.
The "wine is not an emulator" thing was to prevent user confusion with
hardware emulators.

--
--Tim Smith

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 29, 2009, 7:34:37 PM6/29/09
Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <h2b1jf$d4c$01$2...@news.t-online.com>,
> Peter K�hlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:

>> > So you think the Wine developers were confused when they called it a
>> > Windows emulator for several years?
>> >

>> Where they as confused as the Wine developers who called it "Wine is
>> not an emulator"?
>
> Those were the same Wine developers, and they continued to call it an
> emulator long after the "wine is not an emulator" thing was introduced.
> The "wine is not an emulator" thing was to prevent user confusion with
> hardware emulators.

/Sarcasm on

Naturally.

/Sarcasm off

I guess Wine being called a "emulator" (which it isn't) is simply normal
lazyness with proper definitions.

If you call wine a "emulator", then practically every API including Glibc
is an "emulator".
Wine is just a little more in the grey zone because it also has to provide
the more idiotic stuff MS has used since MSDOS days, as drive-letters and
similar lunatic bullshit.
Those primitive substitutes for a real, sane addressing of the hardware
naturally have to be substituted as linux has no idea of such crap

--
Avoid reality at all costs.

GPS

Jun 29, 2009, 9:11:40 PM6/29/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Is this why the Linux kernel is made from corn?

Is it a good idea to use a putter if my driver isn't working?

If my processor is slow, should I put less food into it?

What sort of fuel efficiency rating does /usr/bin/gas provide?

Can I run my computer off of ethanol instead of /usr/bin/gas, or is that a
circular problem, because ethanol is made from corn?

Next week on the Linux Inquirer: Discovering the ambiguity of the word
ambiguity. Charlie Boffins, and Chipzilla will perform life on stage!
Linus Torvalds will announce the renaming of the Linux Inquirer to the Linux
Inquisition [insert clip about Linus saying "No one expects the Linux
Inquisition!"]

-George