A COLA Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to Roy Schestowitz)

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 7:15:47 PM11/28/07
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

The SPAM was queued up in the pipeline with glee in the hope that
some replies Roy would soon see. (He was ignored, as usual BTW)

With his 'boi' at the whorehouse and Mark Kent smoking grass, Roy had
settled down to play with his ass.

When out on the lawn Roy heard such a clatter, he dropped the KY to
see what's the matter!

Then out on the lawn Roy saw a big dick (no it wasn't Willy Poaster),
Roy knew in a minute it must be Saint Nick!

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, Roy knew in a minute
the old fucker fell.

He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber
dildo for Thumper the queer.

As he rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart, the fucker blew the
fireplace apart!

He swore and cursed as he rode out of sight, Linux sucks dick,,, and
piss on you all,,,,,, this cold xmas nite.

Author unknown.........

The Ghost In The Machine

Nov 28, 2007, 8:07:32 PM11/28/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
<flat...@linuxmail.org>
wrote
on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
<4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s...@4ax.com>:

> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.

Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

[rest snipped]

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C++ Programming Idea #23291:
void f(item *p) { if(p != 0) delete p; }

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 8:37:38 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
<ew...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:

>In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
><flat...@linuxmail.org>
> wrote
>on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s...@4ax.com>:
>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>
>Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

Are you trying for most boring poster of 2007?
You certainly are in the running.

Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
Ghost.
You've lost your groove.

Jesus, I read some of your dissertations and by the time I reach the
end I wonder what the subject was supposed to be.

B-------O--------------R--------I---------N------------G !!!!!!!!

The Ghost In The Machine

Nov 28, 2007, 9:20:40 PM11/28/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
<flat...@linuxmail.org>
wrote
on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:37:38 -0500
<hr5sk35bjr9gdn95n...@4ax.com>:

You want excitement? Try leaving an unpatched Vista box
on the Internet for a few days. Bound to catch something. :-P

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
way too frightening to novice users.

Linonut

Nov 28, 2007, 9:46:38 PM11/28/07
* flatfish fired off this tart reply:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
> <ew...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:
>
>>In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
>><flat...@linuxmail.org>
>> wrote
>>on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
>><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s...@4ax.com>:
>>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>>
>>Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
>

> Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
> Ghost.
> You've lost your groove.

He must have got it back, though, with that one-liner.

--
Tux rox!

Rick

Nov 28, 2007, 11:02:31 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
> <flat...@linuxmail.org>
> wrote
> on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
> <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s...@4ax.com>:
>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>
> Are you trying for credibility less than zero?

Too late, it already has less credibility than zero.

--
Rick

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 29, 2007, 1:18:44 AM11/29/07
____/ Rick on Thursday 29 November 2007 04:02 : \____

SCORE = -9999 in KNode.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?
Cpu(s): 25.6%us, 4.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 65.0%id, 3.9%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

Sinister Midget

Nov 29, 2007, 1:43:04 AM11/29/07
On 2007-11-29, Rick <no...@nomail.com> claimed:

Even /less/ than less than zero.

--
Her kiss was warm and soft as vomit on a summer sidewalk.

[H]omer

Nov 29, 2007, 3:31:18 AM11/29/07
Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
> <flat...@linuxmail.org>
> wrote
> on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
> <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s...@4ax.com>:
>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>
> Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
>
> [rest snipped]

He's still winded from being booted out of Netscape.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites." - Siân Berry,
| Green Party. http://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/2851
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
08:28:52 up 17 days, 5:22, 2 users, load average: 0.24, 0.43, 0.62

7

Nov 29, 2007, 3:55:32 PM11/29/07
Spliffing Asstroturfer flatfish wrote on behalf of big corporation:

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a

creature was stirring, not flatscape the louse.

The sock's SPAM was  queued up in the pipeline with glee in the hope that
some replies flatly would soon see.  (He was flatly ignored, as usual BTW)

With his 'boi' at the whorehouse and flatcake smoking grass, flatcake had

settled down to play with his ass.

When out on the lawn Gary Flatfoot heard such a clatter, he dropped the KY

to see what's the matter!

Then out on the lawn flatlander saw a big dick (no it wasn't his hamster's;
he ate that earlier), Gary knew in a minute it must be Saint Hadron Quirk!

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, flatass knew in a minute
the old fucker fell.

He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber

dildo for bill weisberger the thumping great queer.

As he rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart, the fucker blew the
fireplace apart!

He swore and cursed as he rode out of sight, Windummies suck dick,,, and

piss on you all,,,,,, this cold xmas nite.

Author unknown sock named flatfart.....

Have a Merry XMas everyone there's loads of free Linux for everybody!

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

chrisv

Nov 29, 2007, 4:20:56 PM11/29/07
"7" <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht
> Spliffing Asstroturfer...

*plonk*

chrisv

Nov 29, 2007, 5:36:28 PM11/29/07
some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

>*plonk*

Ignore the forger.

Linonut

Nov 29, 2007, 8:46:37 PM11/29/07
* chrisv fired off this tart reply:

> some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
>
>>*plonk*
>
> Ignore the forger.

It's is easy to spot (and ignore) the Dizum Dipshit.

--
Tux rox!

William Poaster

Nov 30, 2007, 6:12:26 AM11/30/07

As Supernews blocks all anonymous remailers, I don't see any of it. :-)

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3