Mac Cultist Becomes a Spammer

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 31, 2011, 2:58:30 AM8/31/11

RayLopez99

Aug 31, 2011, 3:05:10 AM8/31/11
On Aug 31, 1:58 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming
> our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-
> promotion links in  a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
> stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.
>
> S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane.

Getting under your skin, eh Toy?

That can't be all bad. What goes around, comes around, eh spammy?

RL

Hadron

Aug 31, 2011, 3:16:52 AM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming
> our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-
> promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
> stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.
>
> S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane.

Says the spamking of COLA!!

--
Emacs outshines all other editing software in approximately the same way
that the noonday sun does the stars. It is not just bigger and brighter;

chrisv

Aug 31, 2011, 8:25:01 AM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming
>our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-
>promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
>stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.
>
>S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane.

Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.

Ulrich Schweighöfernef

Aug 31, 2011, 9:17:55 AM8/31/11

useless asshold "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
> that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.

more talk about trolls with zero substance.

what do you expect from a retard like the "chrisv" turd.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 9:57:39 AM8/31/11
chrisv stated in post nu9s571jsj1ga2htd...@4ax.com on 8/31/11
5:25 AM:

Staaaaaaampeeeeeeeed!!!!!

PS: the reality is I merely noted that I had responded to his posts and gave
a link as to where. I suppose I could have copied and pasted my whole post,
but that would be silly.

Roy does not like that I am pointing out his FUD. He cannot refute my
claims, so he just whines about them. As he spreads FUD about others, such
as Ben Edelman, I am letting folks know. They have a right to know when
they are being lied about.

--
🙈🙉🙊

White Spirit

Aug 31, 2011, 10:00:21 AM8/31/11
On 31/08/2011 13:25, chrisv wrote:

> Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
> that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.

Agreed. It's best not to encourage the puerile piece of snit as he's
pathological enough at the best of times.

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 10:01:34 AM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 2385721.p...@schestowitz.com on 8/30/11
11:58 PM:

> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming
> our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content
> self- promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
> stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.

1) See how you call me names when you cannot refute my claims. "Mac
Cultist". Really: is that the best you can do?

2) I noted your FUD, Roy. And note how you have *no* response for it. You
do not even pretend I am wrong. Here is the content of what I pointed to -
very much related to your posts:

<http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/>

I referred to each specific article that responded to your FUD. Would you
prefer I copy the full content of each of my responses and not just provide
a link to the response? I will do that if you prefer... just seems like it
would be a bit much for me to then have full articles on your site.

If you want to respond to my articles, though, feel free to do so as you
wish.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 10:03:30 AM8/31/11
RayLopez99 stated in post
5a572d37-26c0-4132...@u7g2000pro.googlegroups.com on 8/31/11
12:05 AM:

He is not particularly happy that I am pointing out his FUD. Oh well.

He even referenced my site and lied about it on his... here is my response
(with a link to his post):

<http://trw.gallopinginsanity.com/2011/08/27/amplifying-techrights>

As I have said: if he can point out any errors in my claims I will post
retractions - but so far he has not found any.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Ulrich Schweighöfernef

Aug 31, 2011, 10:04:14 AM8/31/11

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start
> spamming

take a look in the mirror you worthless piece of shit liar.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 31, 2011, 3:22:17 PM8/31/11

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 31, 2011, 3:23:55 PM8/31/11

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 3:28:51 PM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 1874566.b...@schestowitz.com on 8/31/11
12:23 PM:

> ____/ White Spirit on Wednesday 31 Aug 2011 15:00 : \____
>
>> On 31/08/2011 13:25, chrisv wrote:
>>
>>> Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
>>> that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.
>>
>> Agreed. It's best not to encourage the puerile piece of snit as he's
>> pathological enough at the best of times.
>
> I only exchanged a few words with him last month in relation to atheism
> (nothing to do with technology). Now it's like having another vermin like
> GaryS on the foot.
>
> Avoid those psychopaths. They get no attention in life, so they latch onto
> others'.

Is that why you latch on to Apple and MS... seeing them everywhere and
claiming people are a part of their "cults". Got it.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 3:30:40 PM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 1765090.i...@schestowitz.com on 8/31/11
12:22 PM:

> ____/ chrisv on Wednesday 31 Aug 2011 13:25 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start
>>> spamming
>>> our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content
>>> self-
>>> promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
>>> stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.
>>>
>>> S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane.
>>
>> Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
>> that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.
>
> He is piggy-backing other people's sites for attention. Frankly, he's
> the most disgusting form of troll and no wonder even the Mac
> forums disowned him. He's a real-life troll.

Poor Roy: all he can do is name-call. Even he knows he cannot refute my
comments.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 31, 2011, 5:10:34 PM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> ____/ White Spirit on Wednesday 31 Aug 2011 15:00 : \____
>
>> On 31/08/2011 13:25, chrisv wrote:
>>
>>> Shit did that? Well, what a surprise. You never should have given
>>> that fscking asshole a forum in the first place.
>>
>> Agreed. It's best not to encourage the puerile piece of snit as he's
>> pathological enough at the best of times.
>
> I only exchanged a few words with him last month in relation to atheism
> (nothing to do with technology). Now it's like having another vermin like
> GaryS on the foot.
>
> Avoid those psychopaths. They get no attention in life, so they latch onto
> others'.

Big Squeal will defend him, though.

--
When among apes, one must play the ape.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 31, 2011, 5:20:18 PM8/31/11

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 31, 2011, 6:09:36 PM8/31/11

Snit

Aug 31, 2011, 6:20:07 PM8/31/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 37596945....@schestowitz.com on
8/31/11 2:20 PM:

> The Prescott Lunattic has just pasted his ENTIRE BLOG into my blog (as
> comments).
> If this is not an UBERTROLL, I don't know what is.

You asked me to post my comments there - knowing full well what my comments
were.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Marti Van Lin

Sep 1, 2011, 3:19:15 AM9/1/11
On 08/31/2011 08:58 AM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| https://linuxcounter.net/user/513040.html
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Hadron

Sep 1, 2011, 4:23:22 AM9/1/11
Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> writes:

> On 08/31/2011 08:58 AM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Your neighbour troll has gotten no attention, so he decided to start spamming
>> our site, having trolled the IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-
>> promotion links in a matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and
>> stalking elsewhere have verged the pathological too.
>
> Eeek! Whatasurprise© you expected anything else then?
>
>> S*it Glasser -- see help. You're clearly insane.
>
> Too little too late methinks
>
> The troll proved what a nasty piece of work he is with his ¨Stallman Pro
> Paedophile¨ spin.

Remember when you threw a wobbler and started swearing at and cussing
that Doctor in the linux group? Watching you grovel and apologise was
hilarious. Amazingly it was as if you really thought you were in any way
important enough to net stalk!

Roy Schestowitz

Sep 1, 2011, 4:58:38 AM9/1/11

- --
~~ Best of wishes

http://Schestowitz.com | GNU/Linux administration | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Contact Internet phone (SIP): sches...@ekiga.net (24/7)

Marti Van Lin

Sep 1, 2011, 5:40:23 AM9/1/11
On 09/01/2011 10:58 AM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Roy Schestowitz

Sep 1, 2011, 6:01:50 AM9/1/11

Snit

Sep 1, 2011, 10:57:03 AM9/1/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 1556381.q...@schestowitz.com on 9/1/11
3:01 AM:

> ____/ Marti Van Lin on Thursday 01 Sep 2011 10:40 : \____
>
>> I do, last time I logged on to Techrights IRC I /ignore(d) him. All I
>> hope is that this Crazy Horse does not abuse Tim (Goblin)´s kindness.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiNnDpIW918
>>
>> Yawn!
>
> Sounds about right...

I have taken Goblin up on his kind offer to be on the show again. I look
forward to it. And, while he disagrees with much of what I say, Roy should
look forward to it as well - not only does it give him a direct chance to
respond to some of my comments, it shall almost surely make for an
interesting show.

As with last time, I anticipate we will both be polite toward each other -
though I do expect things might be a bit more "heated" this time.

--
🙈🙉🙊