The Liars, The Idiots, The Assholes and The Trolls

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 11:54:08 AM2/16/08

Rasker: Lying Idiot Asshole
rayLopez99: Idiot Lying Asshole
Rex Ballard: Lying Troll
Robin T. Cox: Idiot Liar
RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
Schestowitz: Lying Idiot
spike1: Idiot Asshole
thufir: Idiot

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show
up in my newsreader, minus Thad and Ghost and Funkenbusch and Tim Smith who
don't belong on it, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are killfiled
but would otherwise be shown)

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 11:57:57 AM2/16/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

You forgot Marti and Rafael .... could you not let him in via your back
door? It'll be hard for you to let him come at this late stage, but I
feel that you should have an opening for him.

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 12:01:10 PM2/16/08
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

| spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 12:16:52 PM2/16/08
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

Make up your own list and put me in whatever categories you want.

Clogwog

Feb 16, 2008, 12:20:21 PM2/16/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht

Rex and 7, the only troll's?
What about Kohlmann, eh?
He might feel unqualified to be the troll he is.
--
The Peter Köhlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one. Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the
usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His known aliases include: chrisv, Mark Kent,
Flatfish, John Bailo, ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin, Oxford, Simon Cooke,
Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley,
Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter Köhlmann, a
confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
Congratulatons Peter, your in two blogs now: the trolls blog and the idiots
blog!
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 12:28:41 PM2/16/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

Most Hily Edikated Poster : "spike1" BSc (hons) in teaching windwoes to
young offenders at Neasden borstal.

Sinister Midget

Feb 16, 2008, 12:48:44 PM2/16/08
On 2008-02-16, spi...@freenet.co.uk <spi...@freenet.co.uk> claimed:

> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?

He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
four categories?

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far. Especially
if they are dead.

Linonut

Feb 16, 2008, 1:11:22 PM2/16/08
* Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On 2008-02-16, spi...@freenet.co.uk <spi...@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
> four categories?

You'd have to invent a whole new category!

--
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity
of the present.

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 1:02:58 PM2/16/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On 2008-02-16, spi...@freenet.co.uk <spi...@freenet.co.uk> claimed:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>
>> He couldn't narrow down which one fit best because he's a star in all
>> four categories?
>
> You'd have to invent a whole new category!

Good one.

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 1:34:04 PM2/16/08

No fair! Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and Moshe
and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn right around
and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing hardcore for a week.

Accept your label like an Asshole should!

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 1:38:02 PM2/16/08

Absolutely!!

And everyone in prison is innocent!
Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 2:02:46 PM2/16/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:34:04 -0500, DFS wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Good one.
>>
>> No fair! Just because I label you an Asshole (you are, so am I and
>> Moshe and some other non-"advocates") doesn't mean you have to turn
>> right around and suck up to Linonut Asshole, who you've been bashing
>> hardcore for a week.
>>
>> Accept your label like an Asshole should!
>
> Absolutely!!
>
> And everyone in prison is innocent!
> Or so they, the prisoners themselves, claim!

Exactly. I have NO problem agreeing I'm a cola Asshole (calling names,
arguing, insulting, being disagreeable with people I disagree with), and
Hadron's behavior is similar and so he honestly earned the label. He should
wear it with pride...

Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
from personal attacks and insults. It must be the woman in him...

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 2:10:38 PM2/16/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

I was being sarcastic at the mates, matey, creepy, creepy, crappy humour
side of that schizo Liarnut. In other words it wasn't a good one.

But yes, the labels fit!

> Notice Rex Ballard didn't get labeled an Asshole, because with very few
> exceptions (I did get his goat a couple of times) he's polite and refrains
> from personal attacks and insults. It must be the woman in him...

Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
"histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
stealing of other peoples work.

mark.kent...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 2:28:49 PM2/16/08
On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> --
> | spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |
> | | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally coded for a 4 bit |
> | in |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> | PIRACY/THEFT | can't stand 1 bit of competition. |

Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
PIRATE/THIEF category?

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 2:42:04 PM2/16/08
mark.kent...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:

Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 2:41:37 PM2/16/08
Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

Here we go again...
You will now post every instance of such, of course?
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 2:43:27 PM2/16/08
spi...@freenet.co.uk writes:

> mark.kent...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
>> On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>>> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>>>
>>> --
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> | spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |
>>> | | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
>>> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally coded for a 4 bit |
>>> | in |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
>>> | PIRACY/THEFT | can't stand 1 bit of competition. |
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
>> PIRATE/THIEF category?
>
> Hadron's nymshifting now? shame on you.

Nope. Can you get nothing right?

--
Murphy was an optimist.

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 2:45:30 PM2/16/08
spi...@freenet.co.uk writes:

> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>> stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

No.. I won't - you already did. You have made it very clear that you think
downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
not theft. You are openly advocating piracy and theft. It's all in the
thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?

raylopez99

Feb 16, 2008, 2:57:49 PM2/16/08
On Feb 16, 11:10 am, Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible.

No, Rexx Ballard once said "bite me" when I made fun of his Xmas story
last year, the one with the marbles clasped in the dead generous man's
hands (a good story, I think the moral was to always give back to the
community, like Linux does, and then you die losing your marbles, or
something).

RL

mark.kent...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 3:05:37 PM2/16/08
On Feb 16, 2:42 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk the pirate wrote:
> mark.kent.is.ow...@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:

> > On Feb 16, 12:01 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> did eloquently scribble:
> >> So why didn't you include yourself in all 4 categories?
>
> >> --
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> | spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |
> >> | | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
> >> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally coded for a 4 bit |
> >> | in |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
> >> | PIRACY/THEFT | can't stand 1 bit of competition. |
> >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Oh patheticness, are you unhappy because you were not placed in your
> > PIRATE/THIEF category?

<shameless PIRATE cries like a baby and complains>

> --
> | |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
> | spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
> | |can't move, with no hope of rescue. |
> |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been |
> | in |good to you so far... |

> | PIRACY/THEFT | -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

So Andrew Halliwell the PIRATE, you indeed have no degree in Computer
Science. Do PIRATES and their parrots go to college? I guess not. From
now on, you will be called a PIRATE and there will be a PIRATE-LAND
holiday in your name.

mark.kent...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 3:07:16 PM2/16/08
On Feb 16, 2:41 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> Hadron <hadronqu...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:

> > Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> > "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> > Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> > screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> > stealing of other peoples work.
>
> Here we go again...
> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

PIRATE Andrew Halliwell is now crying and blaming whoever he can find
eh? Pathetic!

> --
> | spi...@freenet.co.uk | |
> |Andrew Halliwell PIRATE(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |

> | in | suck is probably the day they start making |

> | PIRACY/THEFT | vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge |

RonB

Feb 16, 2008, 3:06:25 PM2/16/08
DFS wrote:

> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 3:22:31 PM2/16/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> DFS wrote:

>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar

> Give one example of where I supposedly lied.

The wintrolls like DFS and Hadron always accuse us of lying.
But they're never prepared to produce evidence, just as hadron will now
utterly refuse to back up his claims that I advocate piracy and theft.

> Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.

They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity that
they are.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 3:20:17 PM2/16/08
Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spi...@freenet.co.uk writes:

>> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
>>> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
>>> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
>>> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
>>> stealing of other peoples work.
>>
>> Here we go again...
>> You will now post every instance of such, of course?

> No.. I won't - you already did.

Thought you'd refuse to prove your assertions, like the lying coward you
are.

> You have made it very clear that you think
> downloading peoples work and not paying even though payment is required is
> not theft.

I never once stated that not paying for copyrighted material was right.
So again you read into it with spectacles tinted with your hatred.
If I said the sky was blue or grass was green you'd come back with some
smart arsed comment in an attempt to turn it into an insult directed at me.

> You are openly advocating piracy and theft.

Prove it with examples.

> It's all in the
> thread. Unless only you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Nope, just you.
I have never advocated piracy or theft. So, you show your prejudice once
again quakky boy.

Bye bye
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 3:25:06 PM2/16/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to my
> face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.

RonB

Feb 16, 2008, 3:24:33 PM2/16/08
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

>> Whether you think I'm an
>> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar to
>> my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your teeth.
>
> They have that effect on a lot of people. Utter scum, dregs of humanity
> that they are.

I guess he would consider an accusation of lying to be a compliment --
probably scratching his head and wondering why anyone would get upset about
it.

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 3:27:59 PM2/16/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

So you openly support Andrew's claim that pirating SW and movies on the
web is not stealing because no one "lost anything"?

Do you have no shame?

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 3:34:40 PM2/16/08

Just spilled my Sam Adams!

Yea, Rex is a gentle person and I give him credit for that.
He takes a lot of abuse, mostly due to his own fault, but he keeps coming
back and if you filter out the obvious tall tales, his advocacy is actually
pretty good.

IMHO, Roy Schestowitz isn't qualified to shine Rex's pumps.

Obviously Rex has been in th IT trenches for many years and has the
experience to discuss operating systems and Linux.
Rex is employed by a top tier company that DOES have an interest in Linux,
although I am suspicious, and Rex has business experience.

Compare that to "work for pay" Spamming Roy Schestowitz who is a dorm
dweller that is 2 years or more behind in his studies and who is obviously
hiding behind academia because he can't function in a real world.

One listen to his podcast is more than enough to hear the director yelling
*NEXT* ..

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 3:42:27 PM2/16/08
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:38 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Trying to get an emotional response from Rexx is impossible. My
> "histrionics and crybaby" award for this week must go to Andrew
> Halliwell and his BSc, who have recently descended to 4 letter words and
> screaming like a stuck pig when he was admonished for openly advocating
> stealing of other peoples work.

It's impossible to light Rex up.
The beauty with Rex is his dissertations and the lackadaisical attitude he
has with regards to revealing highly personal behavior.

I don't think Rex has a hateful bone in his body.

7

Feb 16, 2008, 5:09:59 PM2/16/08
Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.

Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.

(list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who show

up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and DoofyClippyWorshipper
who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are

killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
us what q factor is in image compression by way of
comparing images at *screen* resolution.

Go dooofy go!

Doh!

cc

Feb 16, 2008, 5:23:17 PM2/16/08

Everytime I read one of your posts, I get very angry. There is just
something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 5:36:52 PM2/16/08

Don't get mad.
Laugh.
That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

Jim Richardson

Feb 16, 2008, 5:29:36 PM2/16/08

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.

Jim Richardson

Feb 16, 2008, 5:27:34 PM2/16/08

I might be crazier than you think

RonB

Feb 16, 2008, 5:50:17 PM2/16/08
Jim Richardson wrote:

>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>

> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>
> Surprising.

I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

Hadron

Feb 16, 2008, 5:55:04 PM2/16/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> Jim Richardson wrote:
>
>>> Thick as two short planks AND an internet 'copter pilot and kung fu
>>> master. Please! Stop! My ribs are hurting from laughing at you so much.
>>>

>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>
>> Surprising.
>
> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.

What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

> Get help Hadron. You're a bitter "old" bastard without a clue.

Sure WronG. Sure.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 6:16:40 PM2/16/08
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:55:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> And again, Hadron fails to show evidence for his claims.
>>>
>>> Surprising.
>>
>> I guess were' supposed to be dazzled by his junior high taunts. Maybe that's
>> his problem -- he always wanted to be the "cool" kid in Junior High and
>> he's vainly trying to relive that period in his life.
>
> What is it with your weird fantasies about high school kids?

Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
other vegetables etc.

Very strange.

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 5:51:21 PM2/16/08
Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:

> Don't get mad.
> Laugh.
> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.

> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.

That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

Derrick Curry

Feb 16, 2008, 7:02:20 PM2/16/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Linux advocates in COLA seem to be fascinated with the strangest things.
> Donkeys, teenagers, basements, compilers, their mother, pricks, carrots and
> other vegetables etc.
>
> Very strange.

Sinister Midget obsesses over flatfish, incest, shit, buggery, and
paedophilia.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 7:03:20 PM2/16/08

Yes that seems about right.
Very strange.

7

Feb 16, 2008, 7:15:33 PM2/16/08
Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer cc wrote on behalf of Micohaft
corporation:

Thats it - get angry on behalf of micoshaft corporation!!
Throw that chair over there!

Good boy!!
Let your anger flow my son - its the only way you can join the dark side!

> There is just
> something about your extreme stupidity that makes me feel bad.

Well get it all off your chest boy!
Don't leave us all in suspense! Otherwise your arm
will have to be lopped off with a light saber.

7

Feb 16, 2008, 7:17:12 PM2/16/08
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> Don't get mad.
>> Laugh.
>> That's what 99 percent of people do when they read a 7 post.
>
>> It's obvious that 7 is mentally retarded.
>
> That's one thing both sides in this newsgroup tend to agree on, I think.

Another sock going to the dark side?

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 16, 2008, 7:22:29 PM2/16/08

Who mentioned Linonut?

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 16, 2008, 8:26:20 PM2/16/08
7 <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> did eloquently scribble:
> spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

I have never and will never use sockpuppets you imbecile.
You've been warned many many times about your writing style...
Or rather, lack of it. Your imbecilic spelling. Your inability to write like
an adult and how it reflects badly on all linux advocates.

You continue to do it, you ACT retarded consistently.
So why shouldn't we come to the conclusion that you ARE retarded?

The fact it's not only the wintrolls who think this but the linux advocates
should tell you something.

At this point, I think you're the only thing we have in common. Both sides
hold you in equal disdain.

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 10:53:34 PM2/16/08
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> RonB: Idiot Asshole Liar
>
> Give one example of where I supposedly lied. Whether you think I'm an
> asshole or an idiot is your perogative. But, had you called me a liar
> to my face, you cowardly son of a bitch, you would be picking up your
> teeth.

Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
training:

1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."

Lying bullshit. The very first thing every single user noticed was how
slowly OpenOffice launched. They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
for the crap to start.

2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without trouble."

LOL! You're a flat-out liar. OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
without trouble. For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins, changes
fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the tables of
content, etc. It screws up Excel charts. It won't even open MS Access
files.

3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."

Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."

Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for MS)
have to say.

5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
glitchy when using Windows."

Bullshit. You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone *loved* Vista":
"That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range
of their new computers -- because everyone just *loved* Vista. You can't
even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
You're too hamfisted for that."

Those are the flat-out lies. Then there's other weenie behavior:

Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
don't break
your [Windows] system."

Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:

Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my opinion.
Nothing here needs to be fixed."
Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
"Here I am" thread.

But you're not a total POS, WronG. Here's you telling the truth: "Please
understand that I'm a cheap bastard."

That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

DFS

Feb 16, 2008, 11:08:39 PM2/16/08
7 wrote:
> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation:

> Doofus, DFS, Doofy, Doofinut.
>
> Looks like doofy has all four holes covered.
>
> (list is composed of consistent and/or longtime cola participants who
> show up in my newsreader, minus DoofyFunkenbusch and
> DoofyClippyWorshipper
> who belong on kill file, minus a few extreme dullard morons that are
> killfiled but would otherwise be shown)

If you wack your head real hard a few times with a rubber mallet, you may
revert back to being a normal person (assuming you were normal at some time
in your life).

> Doofi will now demonstrate he is employable by showing
> us what q factor is in image compression by way of
> comparing images at *screen* resolution.

In case you forgot: you're a fraud who latched onto the -quality factor only
after Ghost In The Machine pointed it out.

> Go dooofy go!

Go Fraud Go!

> Doh!

You're only at the top of the list because of your name, little guy. But
you should be proud you made all 4 categories - you're the only Asshole on
cola who Lies and Trolls while being an Idiot. Not an easy thing to do.

RonB

Feb 17, 2008, 1:01:52 AM2/17/08
DFS wrote:

> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
> training:
>
> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>
> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
> for the crap to start.

No, asshole, it was not a lie.

> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
> trouble."
>
> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
> Access files.

No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
failed.

Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the files
you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
their own files.

At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our employees
did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>
> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.

Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>
> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
> MS) have to say.

Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's
> glitchy when using Windows."
>
> Bullshit.  You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.

I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more glitchy on
my computer than is SuSE and its applications, but because the truth
doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond by calling me
the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece of Troll shitter.

Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit? And a
Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved Vista":

> "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a much wider range

> of their new computers -- because everyone just loved Vista.  You can't

> even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have some element of truth in it.
> You're too hamfisted for that."

And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you failed
to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by leaving out the
context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying piece of Troll shit,
like you.

> Those are the flat-out lies.  Then there's other weenie behavior:

No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it. You're the lying piece of
Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you claim that
someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested brain, like yours
and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would such stupidity be
equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't serve you, lying piece
of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and the twisting of other's
words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a brain,
that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth wins out,
despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might think.

> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the updates
> don't break
> your [Windows] system."

I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my Windows's
installs -- this has happened more than once. I have *NEVER* had a Linux
update break my Linux OS. That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit.
Choke on it.

> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>
> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."

That's what I believe. How does that equate to a *lie,* you lying piece of
Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works, it all but
guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's the nature of
the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of course, being the
lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you selectively left it out.)
Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is that you "think" (note the
quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy into your lying Troll shit lies,
must therefore be lying. I would like to give you the credit for
self-delusion -- but in the end I think you're just a lying piece of Troll
shit.

> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in the
> "Here I am" thread.

Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You couldn't
hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots retrieved it
for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

> But you're not a total POS, WronG.  Here's you telling the truth: "Please
> understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>
> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.

Even if I were a "cheap bastard," I'd rather be that than a M$ whore FUDite
and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright lie to attempt
to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying piece of Troll shit, I
don't lie. I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power user.
I don't have to be to post on COLA. But when I write something here, unlike
you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how much
you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.

I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

Hadron

Feb 17, 2008, 6:02:18 AM2/17/08
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade leatherboy in
>> training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with OpenOffice for
>> Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit.  The very first thing every single user noticed was how
>> slowly OpenOffice launched.  They sat there and waited at least 10 seconds
>> for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.
>
>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL!  You're a flat-out liar.  OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office files
>> without trouble.  For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes margins,
>> changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all, screws with the
>> tables of content, etc.  It screws up Excel charts.  It won't even open MS
>> Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to convert many
> Excel files from our customers -- it never *once* failed. I've also used
> and seen OpenOffice used to work with Micro$hit Word files. It never once
> failed.

Liar.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not everyone
> has arcane files that even different versions of Office programs choke on?
> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the twisting and lying piece Troll
> shit that you are, lie about this too. You know damned well that the
> files

Slow down! You're dribbling. New Linux users - always the most zealous.

> you refer are by far in the minority -- and that, for most uses --
> OpenOffice has *no* trouble loading and using *any* Office document. It has
> no more trouble than different versions of Office applications have reading
> their own files.

It has a lot more. For obvious reasons. But if you're needs are as
stupid and basic as you then possibly it does work. I mean, even OO cant
screw up importint a "WronG's list of things 2 do" text file. (#1 - take
meds etc).

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees

"our"?

> did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version of Micro$hit
> Office. Unlike you, lying of piece of Troll shit, I don't believe that the
> means justify the end -- that I am free to lie to promote my views.

But you do? And not very well.

> Unlike you, you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth. You wouldn't
> recognize the truth if it bit you on your rotting ass.

No you don't. As is obvious to anyone who has used OO. If you use OO and
just use OO its not so bad, but importing documents is a pain.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the

Wow. You're mad.

> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what you
> are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?
>
>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding for
>> MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of Troll
> shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've lost --
> don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

You're like Kier but without a brain. Scary.

DFS

Feb 17, 2008, 11:03:47 AM2/17/08
RonB wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> Here are various lies you posted, you tough-ass, rough-trade
>> leatherboy in training:
>>
>> 1) "When we updated the machines we replace M$ Office with
>> OpenOffice for Windows. And most of the people didn't even notice
>> the difference."
>>
>> Lying bullshit. The very first thing every single user noticed was
>> how slowly OpenOffice launched. They sat there and waited at least
>> 10 seconds for the crap to start.
>
> No, asshole, it was not a lie.

Along with the other lies you told on cola, it most definitely was a lie.
Every user noticed the 10-second startup time, and the OpenOffice/Sun
Microsystems startup screen, and the different icons and menu arrangements,
and slowness of OO at opening and saving files.

>> 2) "OpenOffice... has always handled Windows Office files without
>> trouble."
>>
>> LOL! You're a flat-out liar. OpenOffice does NOT handle MS Office
>> files without trouble. For Word .docs it resizes tables, changes
>> margins, changes fonts, won't show some embedded objects at all,
>> screws with the tables of content, etc. It screws up Excel charts.
>> It won't even open MS Access files.
>
> No, asshole, your Micro$hit FUD, aside, I've used OpenOffice to
> convert many Excel files from our customers -- it never *once*
> failed. I've also used and seen OpenOffice used to work with
> Micro$hit Word files. It never once failed.

More lying by WronG. I didn't say failed - I said trouble. And OO has lots
of trouble with MS Office documents.

> Has it ever occurred to you, lying piece of Troll shit, that not
> everyone has arcane files that even different versions of Office
> programs choke on?

Arcane? Let the backpedaling begin.

> Yes of course it has, but you -- being the
> twisting and lying piece Troll shit that you are, lie about this too.
> You know damned well that the files you refer are by far in the
> minority -- and that, for most uses -- OpenOffice has *no* trouble

You don't know what you're talking about. OpenOffice conversions screw up
all but the most simple MS Office files.

> It has no more trouble than different versions of Office
> applications have reading their own files.

You're ignorantly parroting the cola idiot line.

> At any rate, lying piece of Troll shit, I can tell you that our
> employees did *not* know that they were *not* using a newer version
> of Micro$hit Office.

Did they think MS Office changed their name to OpenOffice? The splash
screen sits there for 10 seconds (minimum) the first time you start OO (and
it says Sun Microsystems) on it. That's the first clue they've downgraded
to some real open source crud. Then the menu arrangements are different.
The icons are different, and in different positions. The title bar says
"Open Office [app name]" instead of "Microsoft [app name]". The charting in
Calc is very different from Excel. Lots of things work differently.

You're a liar.

>> 3) "Where you have no choice [but MS], you have no choice."
>>
>> Bullshit - you have plenty of choices.
>
> Which are... you lying piece of Troll shit and M$ FUDite? You mean the
> freedom to use Windows, or the freedom the use Windows. Is that what
> you are talking about, lying piece of Troll shit?

I'm talking about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems

>> 4) "I really don't give a crap what any FUDist for Micro$oft has to
>> say."
>>
>> Bullshit, you care greatly what I (who you naively think am FUDding
>> for MS) have to say.
>
> Nice way to cut out the meaning of what I wrote, you lying piece of
> Troll shit. When you have to resort to these tactics, you know you've
> lost -- don't you, you lying piece of Troll shit?

Either you give a crap what I have to say (as evidenced that you read and
reply to my posts) or you don't give a crap. You do give a crap. In fact,
you're all hot and bothered that you were called out on your lying.

>> 5) "I guess it's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS
>> that's glitchy when using Windows."
>>
>> Bullshit. You and everyone else knows exactly what the problem is.
>
> I know damn well that Windows and its applications were much more
> glitchy on my computer than is SuSE and its applications,

Which version of Windows? Which apps? What does "glitchy" mean?

> but because the truth

The "truth" is you do know whether it's Windows or the app causing the
problem.

> doesn't fit into your lying Troll shit agenda, you respond
> by calling me the liar -- typical lying Troll shit from a lying piece
> of Troll shitter.
>
> Have I failed to mention lately that you are a lying piece of shit?
> And a Troll, and a kiss-ass Micro$hit FUDite?

I sense some spastic, neurotic behavior.

>> 6) Here's where you lied by claiming that I said "everyone loved
>> Vista": "That's why Dell was forced to offer XP as an option on a
>> much wider range of their new computers -- because everyone just
>> loved Vista. You can't even lie well, DFS. A "good lie" has to have
>> some element of truth in it. You're too hamfisted for that."
>
> And of course, like the lying piece of Troll shit that you are, you
> failed to quote my response to the above message. Again, lying by
> leaving out the context of the message -- typical tactic of a lying
> piece of Troll shit, like you.

There is no context. You claimed I said "everyone loves Vista". You lied.

>> Those are the flat-out lies. Then there's other weenie behavior:
>
> No, they weren't lies, asshole -- none of it.

All of them were lies.

> You're the lying piece
> of Troll shit here. You "think" (note the quotes) that because you
> claim that someone lies that proves they do. Only in a worm infested
> brain, like yours and those your fellow kiss-ass "me-too'ers", would
> such stupidity be equated with wit or truth. Because the truth won't
> serve you, lying piece of Troll shit, you resort to half truths and
> the twisting of other's
> words -- "thinking," in that bubbling glob of shit you pass off as a
> brain, that you've somehow "scored" a point by lying. But the truth
> wins out, despite what lying pieces of Troll shit, like you, might
> think.
>
>> Here you imply Linux updates don't lead to breakage - which is total
>> horseshit of the highest order: "Cross your fingers and hope the
>> updates don't break your [Windows] system."
>
> I've had Windows OS, application, and browser updates kill my
> Windows's installs -- this has happened more than once. I have
> *NEVER* had a Linux update break my Linux OS.

Sample of one!

But let's see what happens in the real world when users update their Linux
systems: Results 1 - 10 of about 198,000 for Linux updates break

Not long ago Linux Format magazine ran a related story. Here's what they
said:
* the net effect [of installing non-official packages] is that things will
eventually start to break

* wanton package installation will clog the smooth running of Linux

* a reinstall of Linux will solve most problems

* most of the time a simple distro upgrade fails to work

Author: Graham Morrison, Linux Format magazine, Sep 2007 issue, pg 56

> That is the truth, you lying piece of Troll shit. Choke on it.

The only truth is, something works for you a few times in Linux and you
think it's flawless for everyone.

>> Plus there's some good old-fashioned cola hypocrisy:
>>
>> Left side of mouth: "[Hundreds of distros is] a non-problem, in my
>> opinion. Nothing here needs to be fixed."
>> Right side of mouth: "As for too many choices, I tend to agree."
>
> That's what I believe.

How can you believe both sides of your mouth? Oh that's right - you're a
cola hypocrite.

> How does that equate to a *lie,*

I didn't say it was a lie. I said it was hypocrisy.

> you lying
> piece of Troll shit? As a matter of fact, the way Open Source works,
> it all but guarantees that there will be numerous distributions. It's
> the nature of the process. (Which is what I said before -- and, of
> course, being the lying piece of Troll shit that you are -- you
> selectively left it out.) Your problem, lying piece of Troll shit, is
> that you "think" (note the quotes again) that anyone who doesn't buy
> into your lying Troll shit lies, must therefore be lying. I would
> like to give you the credit for self-delusion -- but in the end I
> think you're just a lying piece of Troll shit.
>
>> Plus there's your childish evasion when I handed your ass to you in
>> the "Here I am" thread.
>
> Only in your fetid imagination, you lying piece of Troll shit. You
> couldn't hand your own rotting ass to yourself -- even if the maggots
> retrieved it for you after it slipped off and fell at your feet.

Owned.

>> But you're not a total POS, WronG. Here's you telling the truth:
>> "Please understand that I'm a cheap bastard."
>>
>> That's for friggin' sure - cheap and a bastard.
>
> Even if I were a "cheap bastard,"

There's no "if I were" about it. You are a cheap bastard, by your own
admission and by your demonstrated loutish behavior.

> I'd rather be that than a M$ whore
> FUDite and Troll, who has to twist his opponents words and outright
> lie

I didn't have to twist or lie - you do it plenty well..

> to attempt to make his lying point. One thing about me, lying
> piece of Troll shit, I don't lie.

I just showed you 5 flat-out lies right here.

> I've never claimed to be an expert programmer, or a power
> user. I don't have to be to post on COLA.

What does this have to do with anything?

> But when I write something here, unlike you,

Now you're claiming I'm a liar? Then put up or shut up.

> you lying piece of Troll shit, I tell the truth.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

"Most of the people didn't notice the switch from MS Office to OpenOffice"
is a lie.
"OO has always handled Windows Office files without trouble." is a lie.
"There is no choice but Microsoft" is a lie.
"I don't care what DFS/trolls say" is a lie.
"It's harder to tell if it's the application or the OS that's glitchy when
using Windows." is a lie.

> I post the truth here -- and will continue to do so -- no matter how
> much you and fellow M$ kiss assers whine about it.
>
> I should say "fellow *lying piece of Troll shit* M$ kiss assers."

You need to get that Tourette's looked at.

Hadron

Feb 17, 2008, 5:33:18 PM2/17/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

DFS. Stop. I do not believe there was ever a clearer cut example of
"owning" than here. WronG comes across a bit like Kier's ruder, thicker
and much more dishonest brother. You have made him your
beotch. Stop. It's too painful to watch anymore.

From his language and frothing one can only hope someone gets his meds
to him and quickly.