George Hostler (HPT) speaks "double Dutch" through Babelfish and making a fool of himself!!!

1 view

Clogwog

Jan 26, 2008, 4:28:26 PM1/26/08
HPT wrote:
<gibberish Dutch:>
> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht?
> Het leven moet zuigen.
> Clogwog is een ouwehoer.

lol !

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Ah, that raging hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart).

LMFAO
--
Flame me all you want.
fuck off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam

High Plains Thumper

Jan 26, 2008, 5:03:28 PM1/26/08
Clogwog wrote:

> HPT wrote:
>> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het
>> leven moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.
>
> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging

> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO

Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl.
You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

http://www.linux.com/feature/124994

[quote]
Feature: Security
Celebrity advice on keeping your Linux desktop secure
By Joe Barr on January 25, 2008 (9:00:00 PM)

One of the main reasons people move from Windows to Linux is the
promise of greater security from malware on the Internet.
Everyone knows you need to add extra security to try to keep a
Windows desktop safe, but what do you have to do to accomplish
the same thing on Linux? To answer that question, we asked a
number of well-known Linux kernel hackers and a security expert
for their thoughts on the matter.
[/quote]

--
HPT

7

Jan 26, 2008, 5:36:53 PM1/26/08
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Clogwog wrote:
>> HPT wrote:
>>> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het
>>> leven moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.
>>
>> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
>> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
>> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO
>
> Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl.
> You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

Clog the duck fscker (QuUAAAACKKKhhh!!!!) of alt.os.windows-xp has learned
to talk? Surely you are trolling?!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 26, 2008, 5:54:12 PM1/26/08
7 wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Clogwog wrote:

>>> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
>>> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
>>> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO
>>
>> Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from
>> orange.nl. You act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.
>
> Clog the duck fscker (QuUAAAACKKKhhh!!!!) of alt.os.windows-xp
> has learned to talk? Surely you are trolling?!

Nah, he started the crosspost to XP ..... and I din't know Clog
got his ducky. :-)

At first I thought it might be the years in Australia on Cloggy
that he'd twist the meaning of "ouwehoer" - "old whore" (male who
gossips uncontrollably). However, I seriously doubt the
Australians had anything to do with it. He's wearing his wooden
shoes too tight.

>> http://www.linux.com/feature/124994
>>
>> [quote] Feature: Security Celebrity advice on keeping your
>> Linux desktop secure By Joe Barr on January 25, 2008
>> (9:00:00 PM)
>>
>> One of the main reasons people move from Windows to Linux is
>> the promise of greater security from malware on the
>> Internet. Everyone knows you need to add extra security to
>> try to keep a Windows desktop safe, but what do you have to
>> do to accomplish the same thing on Linux? To answer that
>> question, we asked a number of well-known Linux kernel
>> hackers and a security expert for their thoughts on the
>> matter. [/quote]

One thing is for sure, it's Ubuntu for me, not Vista.

"That's nasty" - Boog the Bear in "Open Season" (whilst sniffing
Elliot on the hood of Shaw's truck)

--
HPT

Hadron

Jan 27, 2008, 12:16:38 AM1/27/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> Clogwog wrote:
>> HPT wrote:
>>> Ach, die woedende hormonen. U bent 12 jaar oud. Recht? Het leven
>>> moet zuigen. Clogwog is een ouwehoer.
>>
>> lol! http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Ah, that raging
>> hormones. You are 12 years old. Right? Living must suck.
>> Clogwog are a ouwehoer (old tart). LMFAO
>
> Try again, nymshifting anonymous remailer poster from orange.nl. You
> act like a 12 YO but talk like an old whore.

You are *SO* Marti. When you get incensed you start huffing and puffing
like an ageing queen.

Moshe Goldfarb

Jan 27, 2008, 12:26:15 AM1/27/08

There seems to be a steam pipe leak in here....

High Plains Thumper

Jan 27, 2008, 12:57:59 AM1/27/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> You are *SO* Marti. When you get incensed you start huffing
>> and puffing like an ageing queen.
>
> There seems to be a steam pipe leak in here....

The only one huffing and puffing is Tokyo Rose Quark.

--
HPT

Dr. Bill

Jan 27, 2008, 4:56:30 AM1/27/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

HPT is een *enorme* FUCKWIT!
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/FUCKWIT.jpg
--
comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
rectum of usenet".