All micoshaft employees use Linux

7

Jul 30, 2009, 2:59:21 PM7/30/09
All micoshaft employees use Linux
---------------------------------

A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.

Linux has been embedded into their flat screens since
day 1 they started using them.

No wonder Linux 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY
and make more money for retailers than appil and micoshaft
sales combined!!!!!!

RayLopez99

Jul 30, 2009, 3:01:55 PM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 2:59 pm, 7 <website_has_em...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> All micoshaft employees use Linux
> ---------------------------------
>
> A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
> use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.

No idea who "Goatse" is, and what scientific survey this is.

You know April Fool's is past, don't you?

RL

7

Jul 30, 2009, 3:09:42 PM7/30/09
RayLopez99 wrote:

>> All micoshaft employees use Linux
>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
>> use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.
>
> No idea who "Goatse" is, and what scientific survey this is.
>
> You know April Fool's is past, don't you?
>
> RL

Linux has been embedded into their flat screens OSD since

day 1 they started using them.

No wonder sells Linux 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 30, 2009, 4:41:54 PM7/30/09
____/ 7 on Thursday 30 July 2009 18:59 : \____

Some Microsoft employees use Linux at home (on the desktop). That's not a joke.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | GPL'd Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 140 total, 1 running, 139 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE

Jul 30, 2009, 4:42:21 PM7/30/09
"7" <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht

> RayLopez99 wrote:
>
>>> All micoshaft employees use Linux
>>> ---------------------------------
>>>
>>> A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
>>> use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.
>>
>> No idea who "Goatse" is, and what scientific survey this is.
>>
>> You know April Fool's is past, don't you?
>>
>> RL
>

> Linux has been embedded into their flat screens OSD since
> day 1 they started using them.

I agree, your wife has this dildo with embedded Linux.
Your buttplug has embedded Linux as well.
It puts back linux where it belongs, doesn't it?

Ad Hominem (Don Zeiglers and HPT's coach)

Jul 30, 2009, 4:46:58 PM7/30/09
"7" <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht
"7" loves "embedded" Linux!
http://www.huse.com/scstore/graphics/30227.jpg

7

Jul 30, 2009, 5:05:46 PM7/30/09
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock KUTLOZE
SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department
of Marketing:

>>> No idea who "Goatse" is, and what scientific survey this is.
>>>
>>> You know April Fool's is past, don't you?
>>>
>>> RL
>>

>> Linux has been embedded into their flat screens OSD since
>> day 1 they started using them.
>
> I agree, your wife has this dildo with embedded Linux.
> Your buttplug has embedded Linux as well.
> It puts back linux where it belongs, doesn't it?

Thats no way to talk to the man in the mirror boy!

Megabyte

Jul 30, 2009, 7:15:35 PM7/30/09
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ 7 on Thursday 30 July 2009 18:59 : \____
>
>> All micoshaft employees use Linux
>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
>> use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.
>>
>> Linux has been embedded into their flat screens since
>> day 1 they started using them.
>>
>> No wonder Linux 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY
>> and make more money for retailers than appil and micoshaft
>> sales combined!!!!!!
>
> Some Microsoft employees use Linux at home (on the desktop). That's not a joke.

Yes and I'm sure there are some than use Macs, a large number of Linux
or Mac folks also run Windows in a dual boot or VM set-up. I'm not sure
why anyone would be surprised that someone employed in the technology
field might be interested in using all kinds of different technology.

Ezekiel

Jul 30, 2009, 7:33:05 PM7/30/09

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

> ____/ 7 on Thursday 30 July 2009 18:59 : \____
>
>> All micoshaft employees use Linux
>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> A survey of all micosahft employees has found they all
>> use Linux including Bill Goatse and Steve Balmer.
>>
>> Linux has been embedded into their flat screens since
>> day 1 they started using them.
>>
>> No wonder Linux 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY
>> and make more money for retailers than appil and micoshaft
>> sales combined!!!!!!
>
> Some Microsoft employees use Linux at home (on the desktop). That's not a
> joke.

Microsoft has +/- 80,000 employees. And you think that "some" of them use
Linux at home. Wow... what great insight you have. Here's some more equally
useless statements.

Some Microsoft employees drink warm beer.
Some Microsoft employees are allergic to peanuts.
Some Microsoft employees own >3 computers.
Some Microsoft employees were in a car accident in the past 6 months.
Some Microsoft employees are friends with somebody who works for Redhat.

Moshe Goldfarb

Jul 30, 2009, 9:54:55 PM7/30/09

Sometimes it's difficult for me to believe Schestowitz is
earning a PHD in the sciences.

His sense of logic is so twisted.

That must be one hell of a candy ass program he is enrolled in.

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 31, 2009, 3:52:00 AM7/31/09