[OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

ml2mst

Sep 15, 2007, 6:48:15 AM9/15/07

DFS

Sep 15, 2007, 7:11:11 AM9/15/07
ml2mst wrote:
> Meet my heroes
>
> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html
>
> Oh yeah!

Why is Roy "Lying Cola-Spamming Idiot Who Wants A Windows Job" Schestowitz
on that poster, alongside a real IT hero like Dennis Ritchie?

And where's Ru Paul?

Hadron

Sep 15, 2007, 12:05:01 PM9/15/07
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

Marti, please, please tell me you are joking?

That "Oh Yeah" sounds suspiciously like a vinegar stroke.

--
En lo material la bella medianía es más segura que la megalomanía.
-- Demócrito de Abdera. (460-370 a.C.) Filósofo griego.

George Orwell

Sep 15, 2007, 2:05:28 PM9/15/07
ml2mst wrote:
> Meet my heroes
>
> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html

Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

https://www.mixmaster.it

Manus Simpelcont

Sep 15, 2007, 2:58:26 PM9/15/07
"George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

> ml2mst wrote:
>> Meet my heroes
>>
>> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html
>>

> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

This one:
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

ml2mst

Sep 15, 2007, 6:34:24 PM9/15/07
Manus Simpelcont schreef:

At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish :-p

Girly boyz (yak) :-(

Manus Simpelcont

Sep 16, 2007, 5:05:29 AM9/16/07
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>> "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?
>>
>> This one:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>
> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
> accomplish :-p

Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv, e.t.c.
are snowballing experts. They might fuck your brains out, if asked!

Derk den Klotsoksel

Sep 16, 2007, 5:32:46 AM9/16/07
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote news:fchmm0$gse$1...@news.albasani.net...

> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>> "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?
>>
>> This one:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>
> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
> accomplish :-p

"f*cking ones brains out on silly sissies" = off-topic and not related to
the windows XP OS.
posting off-topic messages in alt.os.windows-xp is a charter violation.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/9c44f7bff661960d?dmode=source&hl=en

Hadron

Sep 16, 2007, 9:19:11 AM9/16/07
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>> "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?
>>
>> This one:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>
> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
> accomplish :-p
>
> Girly boyz (yak) :-(

The Dutch. Is there nothing they are ashamed of?

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070304/capt.pdj10103041609.netherlands_nude_gym_pdj101.jpg

--
Los viejos poceros nunca mueren, simplemente huelen así.

Handover Phist

Sep 16, 2007, 12:16:20 PM9/16/07
Hadron :

Perhaps they dont need to be ashamed...

--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

http://www.websterscafe.com

Roy Schestowitz

Sep 16, 2007, 6:44:38 PM9/16/07
____/ Handover Phist on Sunday 16 September 2007 17:16 : \____

> Hadron :
>> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>>> accomplish :-p
>>>
>>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>>
>> The Dutch. Is there nothing they are ashamed of?

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070304/capt.pdj10103041609.netherlands_nude_gym_pdj101.jpg

> Perhaps they dont need to be ashamed...

Just a kind reminder that urges you to wipe the equipment...

--
~~ Best of wishes

Charity: compensating for a broken system rather than actually fixing it
Tasks: 105 total, 1 running, 104 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

ml2mst

Sep 17, 2007, 10:50:07 AM9/17/07
Handover Phist schreef:

> Hadron :
>> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>>> accomplish :-p
>>>
>>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>> The Dutch. Is there nothing they are ashamed of?

What exactly should we be ashamed of, being honest?

It's not my fault, a minority in my country is obsessed with sexual
(perfectly normal people's) habbits (like Clogwog and co).

I started this topic because I was proud to publish the latest Hackwerk
poster.

As far as I know, all of the people appearing on this poster are
actually *heterosexual*.

I love these people for what they do, not what they look like and I
respect them, just the way they are, because they make me feel good,
some way or the other.

I don't feel sexual attracted to any of my heroes on the poster, except
for D.E. Farmer (left upper photo), but as you can see, he's married to
his wife Tammy. Very (Southern States) American, very Christian and very
Heterosexual, but Way cool (believe me, he's a really nice guy) ;-)

Clogwog, started to name my previous partner (Gerard Heygele) which is
very rude, because Gerard diseased in 2002. We've had a *monogamous*
relationship for the past 23 years.

I realize that my reaction was pretty dumb, but how else would you
expect me to react on such disgraceful BS?

>> http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070304/capt.pdj10103041609.netherlands_nude_gym_pdj101.jpg

404!

> Perhaps they dont need to be ashamed...

1st Lt Jean Poole

Sep 17, 2007, 11:01:09 AM9/17/07

"Manus Simpelcont" <Manus_een_br...@fuckoff.eu> wrote in message

> "ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>>> "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>>> This one:
>>> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>>
>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>> accomplish :-p

Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
know what I mean.

> Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
> e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might fuck your brains out, if asked!

I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
the dirty deed.

Hadron

Sep 17, 2007, 11:29:47 AM9/17/07

Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
describing how his dead partner fucked his brains out and then starts
assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.

Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

--
Il primo requisito di un capo di stato e' la lentezza cerebrale.
-- Dean Acheson (1893-1971), funzionario governativo americano

Kier

Sep 17, 2007, 11:41:27 AM9/17/07

So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
> 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
>
> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

--
Kier

Mr. Doug Hoel

Sep 17, 2007, 11:56:26 AM9/17/07

"Kier" <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "fucked his
brains out" to a linux advocacy group?

>> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
>> 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
>>
>> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!
>
> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

I guess posting how one enjoys getting butt-reamed to a advocacy group is
okay if you're a linux loon.

Hadron

Sep 17, 2007, 1:09:41 PM9/17/07
"Mr. Doug Hoel" <dh...@verizon.net> writes:

> "Kier" <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>>

>> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
>> male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
>> how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

Kier, I am surprised at you. I am in no way bigoted. However, I have no
desire to see some man assemble his favorite men as a poster while
describing how his dead partner used to "f**k his brains
out". Really. There are other sites dedicated to that. Unless "bigoted"
means, in your vocabulary, not really able or willing to discuss gay
sexual behavior in an technical/discussion newsgroup.

> Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "fucked his
> brains out" to a linux advocacy group?

It would be a start. The end would be to not make such ridiculous
posters which, quite frankly, I find a little disturbing. I am convinced
he is trolling.

>>> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
>>> 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
>>>
>>> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!
>>
>> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

How is that being homophobic? Try reading what is written. I did not in
any way suggest anti-homosexual thoughts - merely that I personally did
not want to read about HIS homosexual thoughts experiences here in this
group. Surely that, if anything, is off topic?

--
El amor es la compensación de la muerte, su correlativo esencial.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer, "El amor, las mujeres y la muerte"

Damian

Sep 17, 2007, 1:29:35 PM9/17/07

It has nothing to do with him being gay... or not. The man was a luser,
that's disgusting! He should be castrated, then shot.

Kier

Sep 17, 2007, 1:59:05 PM9/17/07
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:09:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> "Mr. Doug Hoel" <dh...@verizon.net> writes:
>
>> "Kier" <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
>>> male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
>>> how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?
>
> Kier, I am surprised at you. I am in no way bigoted. However, I have no

YOu're certainly behaving as if you are.

> desire to see some man assemble his favorite men as a poster while
> describing how his dead partner used to "f**k his brains
> out". Really. There are other sites dedicated to that. Unless "bigoted"
> means, in your vocabulary, not really able or willing to discuss gay
> sexual behavior in an technical/discussion newsgroup.

You're surely aware the remark was made in response to an offensive
troll post? And that

>> Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "fucked his
>> brains out" to a linux advocacy group?
>
> It would be a start. The end would be to not make such ridiculous
> posters which, quite frankly, I find a little disturbing. I am convinced
> he is trolling.

Coming from you, that's funny. Just because one of his heroes is someone
you don't like (i.e Roy) does not make his poster anything to do with
trolling, or 'ridiculous'.

>>> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.
>
> How is that being homophobic? Try reading what is written. I did not in
> any way suggest anti-homosexual thoughts - merely that I personally did
> not want to read about HIS homosexual thoughts experiences here in this
> group. Surely that, if anything, is off topic?

No one is forcing you to read it, and you seem to have read only what
suited your agenda. The troll 'George Owell' wrote this:

"ml2mst wrote:
> Meet my heroes
>
> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html

Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?"

*He* dragged in the subject of sexuality, unnessarily and offensively.
You seem to find these and other remarks acceptable, including this:

"Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
know what I mean.

> Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
> e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might fuck your brains out, if asked!

I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
the dirty deed."

The original post by m12mst was marked as OT, which means if it was Off
Topic, you could avoid reading it. Why didn't you do so, instead of being
offensive to m12mst?

>> I guess posting how one enjoys getting butt-reamed to a advocacy group is
>> okay if you're a linux loon.

See this? Understand that it's offensive junk posted by a nymshifting
liar? See how you post supoorts this idiot's offensive remarks?

--
Kier

ml2mst

Sep 17, 2007, 5:58:32 PM9/17/07
Damian schreef:

Hello Gary Steward, you are so darn predictable.

What a bore :-(

Damian

Sep 17, 2007, 6:29:07 PM9/17/07

Hello Peter Koehlmann, you are so wrong again.

> What a bore :-(

What a luser.

ml2mst

Oct 7, 2007, 3:38:58 AM10/7/07
On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>
> > "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

> >> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?
>
> > This one:
> >http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>
> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
> accomplish :-p
>
> Girly boyz (yak) :-(

You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
unethical insults.

KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE

Oct 7, 2007, 4:58:21 AM10/7/07

> On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>>
>> > "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>> > This one:
>> >http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>>
>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>> accomplish :-p
>>
>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>
> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
> unethical insults.

Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot! Ask
Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker! Ya fucking NetKKKop!
<quote>
the "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
Marti is a flaming homosexual who brags how his gay lover used to F*#% his
brains out.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/9d8024a298dee592
ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his obsessions get
in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every reply that disagrees
with him. However this is a typical wellknown COLA lintards tactic.
Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker was viciously attacked by ml2mst in alt.os.ubuntu.
The combination of Dr. and bad German, was enough to bring him to the
conclusion that it was "yet another troll". ml2mst is on the "Barnacle list,
with persons who haunt usenet by calling almost anyone who disagrees with
them, or offers dissenting opinions a "troll". In his deluded mind "net
kooks" and trolls are "pursuing" him around Usenet.
He is easily driven to pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop people. He
exposes his homosexuality widely across usenet. He brags about his dead
friend Gerard "fucking his brains out", "Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish". He is a COLA regular wannabe, his attempts to make friends with
Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA liars are pathetic.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html

ml2mst

Oct 7, 2007, 12:50:08 PM10/7/07
KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE schreef:

> "ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

>>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>>> accomplish :-p
>>>
>>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>>
>> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
>> unethical insults.
>
> Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot!

You prove that you are the only one who's obsessed and frankly, now who
would trust a coward that's too chicken to reveal his true identity.

More and more people in several NG's complain about your Usenet terror.

I contacted my lawyer earlier, but she told me there was no case. Now
that you have published personal information, without my permission.
There is a case, she told me, I could ask "schadevergoeding", since you
published my real civilian name in your barnacle list.

Everything you write will be used against you, thanks to Google groups
and your barnacle list.

Clogwog

Oct 7, 2007, 1:59:51 PM10/7/07
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

"*My* barnicle list"? Please tell me where that is, I have no such item?
b.t.w. Who added Clogwog to the very abusive COLA Trolls & Troll Feeders
site, making me look bad?
Who called me a:
Pathetic attention seeker?
Habitual liar?
Homophobic?
[Thanks to ml2mst for most of the clogwog details]
Who has a case there? Marti!
Go and take your meds Marti!

Hadron

Oct 7, 2007, 2:36:41 PM10/7/07
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
>>
>> > "George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> schreef in bericht

>> > This one:
>> >http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG
>>
>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>> accomplish :-p
>>
>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>
> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
> unethical insults.

It really doesn't matter. You are clearly quite mad. Keep your sexual
preferences to yourself and if you can't keep your temper without
referring to your private life and using expletives then maybe you
should consider a posting break and/or therapy.

Hadron

Oct 7, 2007, 2:40:16 PM10/7/07
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

I hate to tell you, but you published your own details when you posted
links to your posters on your website featuring Roy and Richard
Stallman amongst others. Creepy wasn't the word IMO.

In the previous article there was no slander. You did hound and insult
Doctor Hueker. You did explain here how your sex life was with your now
dead same sex partner.

You do continue to threaten everyone you disagree with with abuse
reports.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

--
Beauty? What's that?
-- Larry Wall in <1997102219...@wall.org>

Roy Schestowitz

Oct 7, 2007, 3:22:12 PM10/7/07
____/ KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE on Sunday 07 October 2007 09:58 : \____

> former nonsence in

*plonk*

Kier

Oct 7, 2007, 3:50:05 PM10/7/07
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:36:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
>>> accomplish :-p
>>>
>>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(
>>
>> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
>> unethical insults.
>
> It really doesn't matter. You are clearly quite mad. Keep your sexual

No he isn't mad, you bigoted fool.

> preferences to yourself and if you can't keep your temper without
> referring to your private life and using expletives then maybe you
> should consider a posting break and/or therapy.

Hahahhahhahahha. God, but you are *such* a hypocrite. You don't mind
insulting all and sundry, do you?

--
Kier