See the Goblin weasel desperately rationalize his use of Microsoft Skype

DFS

Aug 2, 2012, 8:34:18 PM8/2/12

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/canonical-to-skype-or-not-to-skype/

Now that is one pathetic jumble of weenieness.

You really should be ashamed of yourself, Goob. An idiotic blog chock
full of anti-MS drooling, and then a long diatribe justifying your use
of Skype on the grounds of 'family uses it'... blah blah blah.

You must be a Linux "advocate"... ALWAYS put money and comfort and
convenience before your so-called "open source principles" and "Freedom
software".

Gawd.

Foster

Aug 2, 2012, 9:10:52 PM8/2/12
Peppermint Stick Goblin is a real piece of crap.

Anyone listening to him mumble on and on about "Peppermint Linux"
will quickly realize he is as fake as a 7 dollar bill. Not to
mention extremely effeminate and metro sounding.

Personally, my opinion of Tim Goblin of OpenBytes and BytesMedia is
that he is a fruit in search of a cake.

My built in patented "GayDar" goes off every time I hear him speak.

Uncle Corker

Aug 2, 2012, 9:25:59 PM8/2/12
What do you have against people who are gay? If Goblin is gay that's his
business not yours.
You have been Corked by Uncle Corker.

Foster

Aug 2, 2012, 9:35:26 PM8/2/12
Against the people?
Nothing.
In most cases they can't help it.
Against the lifestyle?
It's disgusting.

> If Goblin is gay that's his
> business not yours.

Actually it's his problem because gay people have a horrible future
ahead of them. They are scorned, despised and spat upon by the rest
of the population.

> You have been Corked by Uncle Corker.

Better than being porked by some effeminate screw who calls
him(her?)self Tim Goblin.

DFS

Aug 3, 2012, 12:43:10 AM8/3/12
Male homos are absolutely revolting. Putting your dick in another man's
mouth and rectum? It's disgusting is what it is.

> You have been Corked by Uncle Corker.

Take it back. And eat 2 meals at Chick-Fil-A tomorrow.

Gregory Shearman

Aug 3, 2012, 2:28:32 AM8/3/12
On 2012-08-03, Foster <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What do you have against people who are gay?
>
> Against the people?
> Nothing.
> In most cases they can't help it.

Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.

> Against the lifestyle?

What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?

> It's disgusting.

Here's a solution for you... don't do it, and don't have children..
because there's a 1 in 10 chance they'll be gay.

>> If Goblin is gay that's his
>> business not yours.
>
> Actually it's his problem because gay people have a horrible future
> ahead of them. They are scorned, despised and spat upon by the rest
> of the population.

No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
consequence.

--
Regards,
Gregory.

Nobody

Aug 3, 2012, 4:32:42 AM8/3/12
On 8/2/2012 7:34 PM, DFS wrote:

> http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/canonical-to-skype-or-not-to-skype/

Thanks for the link.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 3, 2012, 6:32:30 AM8/3/12
After swilling some grog, Nobody belched this bit o' wisdom:

> On 8/2/2012 7:34 PM, DFS wrote:
>>
>> http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/canonical-to-skype-or-not-to-skype/
>
> Thanks for the link.

Man, Skype is useful, but what bloatware! (On Windows or, with the
older version that you have to use to run it, on Linux.)

--
Longhorn Clock Developement
Hello Customers!

Nobody

Aug 3, 2012, 6:39:05 AM8/3/12
On 8/3/2012 5:32 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After swilling some grog, Nobody belched this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On 8/2/2012 7:34 PM, DFS wrote:
>>>
>>> http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/canonical-to-skype-or-not-to-skype/
>>
>> Thanks for the link.
>
> Man, Skype is useful, but what bloatware! (On Windows or, with the
> older version that you have to use to run it, on Linux.)

I like the OpenBytes site.

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/about-goblin-tim/

Goblin isn't anything like what the trolls try to make of him.

Foster

Aug 3, 2012, 7:37:36 AM8/3/12
On 3 Aug 2012 06:28:32 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2012-08-03, Foster <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> What do you have against people who are gay?
>>
>> Against the people?
>> Nothing.
>> In most cases they can't help it.
>
> Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.

Heterosexual behavior is normal.
Nature designed it that way.

>> Against the lifestyle?
>
> What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
> lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?

http://www.cruisingforsex.com/index.html

Be sure to check out the section where you can learn about places
were the deviants meet up.

Who would have known that certain toilet stalls in Macy's department
store would be "cruisy toilets".

It's revolting behavior.

>> It's disgusting.
>
> Here's a solution for you... don't do it, and don't have children..
> because there's a 1 in 10 chance they'll be gay.

Highly debatable.

>>> If Goblin is gay that's his
>>> business not yours.
>>
>> Actually it's his problem because gay people have a horrible future
>> ahead of them. They are scorned, despised and spat upon by the rest
>> of the population.
>
> No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
> consequence.

No Greg, it's the populous at large.
Present them with the real facts instead of sugar coated stuff like
"Heather has two Mommy's" and they walk away revolted.

Foster

Aug 3, 2012, 7:41:53 AM8/3/12
It's disgusting.

http://tinyurl.com/d9ub9w9

(Don't open in mixed company)..Just pictures but disgusting ones.

>> You have been Corked by Uncle Corker.
>
> Take it back. And eat 2 meals at Chick-Fil-A tomorrow.

I'm glad Chick-Fil-A is standing up to this abhorrent behavior.
I've never been there, in fact I've never heard of the place but the
first time I see one, I will spend my money there.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/chick-fil-a-is-ground-zero-in-gay-marriage-fight.html

Marti Van Lin

Aug 3, 2012, 11:57:11 AM8/3/12
On 03-08-12 08:28, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2012-08-03, Foster <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> What do you have against people who are gay?
>>
>> Against the people?
>> Nothing.
>> In most cases they can't help it.
>
> Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.
>
>> Against the lifestyle?
>
> What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
> lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?

Hehe, I have a single of Kylie Minogue "Can't get you out of my Head"
and danced with it, with my lesbian friends Desire an Sherly on it (they
are married for 10 years now).

Does that count? No glitter and no Disco though :-(

>> It's disgusting.

What's disgusting Flatso? If men having oral sex with men is disgusting,
then women having oral sex with men is disgusting too.

If Men having anal sex with men, then men having anal sex with women is
disgusting too.

What's the difference and why is Flatso turning a bug into a elephant?

> Here's a solution for you... don't do it, and don't have children..
> because there's a 1 in 10 chance they'll be gay.

I wonder how Flatso would respond if his/her grandchild turned out to be
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transvestite or Transgender.

>>> If Goblin is gay that's his
>>> business not yours.

Well in fact it *would* be his business, yet everybody who knows Goblin,
also knows that he is most certainly *NOT* gay.

Goblin is a very nice and decent English chap, who treats his Wife like
a Princess and is a Loving and Caring Father to his children. And he
works his ass of, for the sake of his family.

>> Actually it's his problem because gay people have a horrible future
>> ahead of them. They are scorned, despised and spat upon by the rest
>> of the population.

LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
"horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?

In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
supported by the government in my country since 2001.

> No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
> consequence.

The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
reality :-p

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. Van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| https://linuxcounter.net/user/513040.html
|0|0|0| http://osg33x.blogspot.com

Nobody

Aug 3, 2012, 1:36:49 PM8/3/12
On 8/2/2012 8:10 PM, Foster wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:34:18 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/canonical-to-skype-or-not-to-skype/

[...]

> My built in patented "GayDar" goes off every time I hear him speak.

You must have some repressed feelings. Goblin is a married man who has
children. I doubt he'll reciprocate. You probably realize this too,
which explains your rage. You feel jilted.

Goblin

Aug 3, 2012, 2:01:46 PM8/3/12
What they are after is me to get insulted or angry so they have an angle
of attack and claim "homophobic" or similar.

A Microsoft Advocate can think of me as anything they want if it makes
them feel better I really don't care. Coincidently I am attending a
civil partnership this year of a very dear colleague of mine of which I
am very much looking forward too.

Microsoft Advocates: You can try you homophobic tactics all you want. I
personally do not care what you think of me. Metro? Gay? I have no
problem with what other people wish to claim about mine or anyone elses
sexuality.

Can I add this to the list of things the Microsoft Advocates WONT come
on the show and justify themselves to me?

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/114824920343832764896/posts
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin

Skype: tim.openbytes

Steve Carroll

Aug 3, 2012, 2:14:17 PM8/3/12
On Aug 3, 12:01 pm, Goblin <bytes4f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 03/08/12 18:36, Nobody wrote:

> > [...]
>
> >> My built in patented "GayDar" goes off every time I hear him speak.
>
> > You must have some repressed feelings.   Goblin is a married man who has
> > children.   I doubt he'll reciprocate.  You probably realize this too,
> > which explains your rage.  You feel jilted.
>
> What they are after is me to get insulted or angry so they have an angle
> of attack and claim "homophobic" or similar.

The homophobia angle is wrong, if it's truly their opinion and not
just something said to "attack" you, they are entitled to it,
regardless of what others might think about it.

But what you're doing is also wrong.

> A Microsoft Advocate can think of me as anything they want

It's not just MS advocates who are rightfully thinking you're not much
better. If you make statements in this forum you should be supporting
them in this forum. The "angle" you're taking is one where you're
baiting people to be on your show... and that's a despicable form of
trolling by any honest and honorable person's yardstick.

Nobody

Aug 3, 2012, 2:57:51 PM8/3/12
On 8/3/2012 1:14 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Aug 3, 12:01 pm, Goblin <bytes4f...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>
>>> You must have some repressed feelings. Goblin is a married man who has
>>> children. I doubt he'll reciprocate. You probably realize this too,
>>> which explains your rage. You feel jilted.
>>
>> What they are after is me to get insulted or angry so they have an angle
>> of attack and claim "homophobic" or similar.
>
> The homophobia angle is wrong, if it's truly their opinion and not
> just something said to "attack" you, they are entitled to it,
> regardless of what others might think about it.

You've got to be joking! It's obviously an attack.

> But what you're doing is also wrong.
>
>> A Microsoft Advocate can think of me as anything they want
>
> It's not just MS advocates who are rightfully thinking you're not much
> better. If you make statements in this forum you should be supporting
> them in this forum. The "angle" you're taking is one where you're
> baiting people to be on your show... and that's a despicable form of
> trolling by any honest and honorable person's yardstick.

Sounds like you need to be on the show too.

Goblin

Aug 3, 2012, 3:04:20 PM8/3/12
Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.

I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
seriously.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 3, 2012, 4:50:14 PM8/3/12
After swilling some grog, Goblin belched this bit o' wisdom:

>> On 8/3/2012 1:14 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
> unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
> misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.
>
> I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
> seriously.

He's the yin to Snit's yang.

--
ROTFLM!!!!!!!!!
Nice. Poor Raytard. Royally "owned" there.

Snit

Aug 3, 2012, 4:55:13 PM8/3/12
On 8/3/12 1:50 PM, in article jvhdhv$4qt$1...@dont-email.me, "Chris Ahlstrom"
<ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:

> After swilling some grog, Goblin belched this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> On 8/3/2012 1:14 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
>> unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
>> misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.
>>
>> I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
>> seriously.
>
> He's the yin to Snit's yang.

Pretty much true... I am honest and honorable - he is the opposite.

--
* cc was unable to post a set of data that went back to 2007.
* cc is unable to post an Excel Workbook or otherwise back his claims.

William Poaster

Aug 3, 2012, 5:43:37 PM8/3/12
Here is a facsimile from Chris Ahlstrom who, on 3/8/2012 21:50, wrote:

> After swilling some grog, Goblin belched this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> On 8/3/2012 1:14 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
>> unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
>> misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.
>>
>> I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
>> seriously.
>
> He's the yin to Snit's yang.

The nit to Snit's nut!

--
Floppy not responding. Press any key to format HARD DRIVE instead

Micro$oft, the company that makes spreading malware easy.

Microsoft exec Ron Markezich was quoted saying that for every $1
companies spend on Microsoft software, they need to spend $6 getting
it to work right. -- April 2011 SanFrancisco Chronical --

"We have no intention of shipping another bloated OS and shoving
it down the throats of our users."
-- Paul Maritz, Microsoft group vice president --

What's bad about Micro$oft:
http://www.kmfms.com/whatsbad.html

Steve Carroll

Aug 3, 2012, 8:37:09 PM8/3/12
On Aug 3, 2:55 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> On 8/3/12 1:50 PM, in article jvhdhv$4q...@dont-email.me, "Chris Ahlstrom"
>
> <ahlstr...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
> > After swilling some grog, Goblin belched this bit o' wisdom:

> >> <snip>
>
> >> Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
> >> unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
> >> misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.
>
> >> I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
> >> seriously.
>
> > He's the yin to Snit's yang.
>
> Pretty much true... I am honest and honorable - he is the opposite.

I'm not all that surprised that Chris thinks you're honest and
honorable ;)

Steve Carroll

Aug 3, 2012, 8:41:07 PM8/3/12
Said they whiner to the troll.

Gregory Shearman

Aug 3, 2012, 10:18:53 PM8/3/12
On 2012-08-03, Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote:

>>> Against the people?
>>> Nothing.
>>> In most cases they can't help it.
>>
>> Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.
>>
>>> Against the lifestyle?
>>
>> What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
>> lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?
>
> Hehe, I have a single of Kylie Minogue "Can't get you out of my Head"
> and danced with it, with my lesbian friends Desire an Sherly on it (they
> are married for 10 years now).
>
> Does that count? No glitter and no Disco though :-(

There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.

Perhaps I'm jealous because I can't grow a decent moustache.

>>> It's disgusting.
>
> What's disgusting Flatso? If men having oral sex with men is disgusting,
> then women having oral sex with men is disgusting too.
>
> If Men having anal sex with men, then men having anal sex with women is
> disgusting too.

What's disgusting is people who can't get their minds above their
navels. I don't think about my friends having sex. That's almost as bad
as thinking about your parents having sex. It doesn't matter if my
friends are gay or straight. I'm not concerned, and definitely not
thinking about what goes on in the bedroom.

Why would any normal person care about these things?

> LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
> "horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?
>
> In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
> supported by the government in my country since 2001.

Yes. Shame for the government of my own country which won't allow
marriage equality. 58 percent of Australians are all for it, but the
government won't budge.

>> No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
>> consequence.
>
> The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
> reality :-p

Aren't all bigoted right-wing-extremists both imbeciles and out of touch
with reality?

Marti Van Lin

Aug 4, 2012, 2:16:59 AM8/4/12
On 04-08-12 04:18, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2012-08-03, Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote:

>>> Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.

>>> What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
>>> lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?
>>
>> Hehe, I have a single of Kylie Minogue "Can't get you out of my Head"
>> and danced with it, with my lesbian friends Desire an Sherly on it (they
>> are married for 10 years now).
>>
>> Does that count? No glitter and no Disco though :-(
>
> There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
> friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
> moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.

Hmmm I think moustaches are "out" it's goatees or smooth these days ;-)

> Perhaps I'm jealous because I can't grow a decent moustache.

The majority of men are jealous on you. Shaving is quite a boring an
time consuming ritual. I for one hate it. If I want my face to stay
smooth I have to shave it two times a day.

>> What's disgusting Flatso? If men having oral sex with men is disgusting,
>> then women having oral sex with men is disgusting too.
>>
>> If Men having anal sex with men, then men having anal sex with women is
>> disgusting too.
>
> What's disgusting is people who can't get their minds above their
> navels. I don't think about my friends having sex. That's almost as bad
> as thinking about your parents having sex. It doesn't matter if my
> friends are gay or straight. I'm not concerned, and definitely not
> thinking about what goes on in the bedroom.
>
> Why would any normal person care about these things?

I have no idea. I Love my friends because they are kind people and I'm
most certainty not concerned about whatever they do or don't do in their
bedroom. It's non of my business and why the hell should I even care?
Every expression of Love is Good�

Live and let live ;-)

>> LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
>> "horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?
>>
>> In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
>> supported by the government in my country since 2001.
>
> Yes. Shame for the government of my own country which won't allow
> marriage equality. 58 percent of Australians are all for it, but the
> government won't budge.

On fine day the population will protest and choose another government.
<Mumbles something of "natural selection">

>>> No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
>>> consequence.
>>
>> The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
>> reality :-p
>
> Aren't all bigoted right-wing-extremists both imbeciles and out of touch
> with reality?

Agreed, desperately holding on to the dark ages. I always wonder what
the hell they are afraid of (progress)?

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 4, 2012, 7:20:42 AM8/4/12
After swilling some grog, Marti Van Lin belched this bit o' wisdom:

> On 04-08-12 04:18, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
>> friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
>> moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.
>
> Hmmm I think moustaches are "out" it's goatees or smooth these days ;-)

What?! No soul patch? :-)

--
Except that Roy does not post interesting articles. Looking at the ten
busiest articles (threads) from last week we get: . . . Not a single one of

Gregory Shearman

Aug 4, 2012, 7:48:07 AM8/4/12
I still have to shave, once every 2 days. I hate it.

>>> LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
>>> "horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?
>>>
>>> In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
>>> supported by the government in my country since 2001.
>>
>> Yes. Shame for the government of my own country which won't allow
>> marriage equality. 58 percent of Australians are all for it, but the
>> government won't budge.
>
> On fine day the population will protest and choose another government.
><Mumbles something of "natural selection">

Both left and right have the same policy. The only ones who have a
policy of marriage equality are the Greens.

>>> The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
>>> reality :-p
>>
>> Aren't all bigoted right-wing-extremists both imbeciles and out of touch
>> with reality?
>
> Agreed, desperately holding on to the dark ages. I always wonder what
> the hell they are afraid of (progress)?

They're afraid of gay people.

Gregory Shearman

Aug 4, 2012, 8:09:26 AM8/4/12
On 2012-08-04, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
> After swilling some grog, Marti Van Lin belched this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On 04-08-12 04:18, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>>
>>> There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
>>> friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
>>> moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.
>>
>> Hmmm I think moustaches are "out" it's goatees or smooth these days ;-)
>
> What?! No soul patch? :-)

They look like a bit of food left behind from lunch.

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 8:43:35 AM8/4/12
The battle cry of the homosexual movement. Personalizing what
amounts to a disgusting lifestyle that is anything but "gay".

I am anti abortion, does it mean I am afraid of women who are
pro-choice?
Of course not.
It's poppycock.

Snit

Aug 4, 2012, 8:54:39 AM8/4/12
On 8/4/12 5:43 AM, in article hzg079j051hq$.1myccm82...@40tude.net,
At one point mixed race relationships and marriages were debated in much the
way same sex relationships and marriages are debated now.

I suspect in 20 years more people will look back and see how similar the two
debates are. In each case there will have been people opposed to such
relationships / marriages based on their own biases... and in each case they
will lose the fight to prevent equality for all - no matter the race or
gender.

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 9:06:37 AM8/4/12
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 05:54:39 -0700, Snit wrote:

> On 8/4/12 5:43 AM, in article hzg079j051hq$.1myccm82...@40tude.net,

>>> They're afraid of gay people.
>>
>> The battle cry of the homosexual movement. Personalizing what
>> amounts to a disgusting lifestyle that is anything but "gay".
>>
>> I am anti abortion, does it mean I am afraid of women who are
>> pro-choice?
>> Of course not.
>> It's poppycock.
>
> At one point mixed race relationships and marriages were debated in much the
> way same sex relationships and marriages are debated now.

> I suspect in 20 years more people will look back and see how similar the two
> debates are. In each case there will have been people opposed to such
> relationships / marriages based on their own biases... and in each case they
> will lose the fight to prevent equality for all - no matter the race or
> gender.

As the world degenerates into a moral cesspool, at least the USA,
you might be right.
And we will fall because of it.

The Roman Empire comes to mind.

One quick look at a sitcom from the 50's like I Love Lucy vs the
garbage on TV these days is proof enough how low we have sunk.
The population gets conditioned, slowly, to accepting disgusting
behavior and like a drug or porn it gets to the point where it's
normal or the addict needs more because what he is taking isn't
enough, and we degrade even farther into moral decay.

Sorry.
I find the behavior disgusting.
And for those that don't see a gay lifestyle take a look at some of
sMarti's posts. He is literally their poster child.

It's not about people BTW, it's the lifestyle they live.

One look is enough:

http://tinyurl.com/clqd58s

(It's a Google Image Search on Gay Pride Parade).

DFS

Aug 4, 2012, 9:50:01 AM8/4/12
On 8/3/2012 10:18 PM, Gregory Shearman wrote:
> On 2012-08-03, Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote:

>>> Yes, just like most people can't help being heterosexual.

>>> What the bloody hell is a gay "lifestyle"? Do you think they spend their
>>> lives in a disco covered in glitter and dancing to Kylie Minogue?
>>
>> Hehe, I have a single of Kylie Minogue "Can't get you out of my Head"
>> and danced with it, with my lesbian friends Desire an Sherly on it (they
>> are married for 10 years now).
>>
>> Does that count? No glitter and no Disco though :-(
>
> There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
> friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
> moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.
>
> Perhaps I'm jealous because I can't grow a decent moustache.

Linux males aren't known for their manliness.

>> What's disgusting Flatso? If men having oral sex with men is disgusting,
>> then women having oral sex with men is disgusting too.
>>
>> If Men having anal sex with men, then men having anal sex with women is
>> disgusting too.
>
> What's disgusting is people who can't get their minds above their
> navels.

You mean Marti van Lin, of course:

"Ah good, I like it hot and spicy and all those horny studs will stand
in line for me! Let them come^H^H^Hum to me :-p"

"I live in a nice apartment where I am very happy and the men are
standing in line for me."

"Looking forward to see you next time [Don Ziegler/Tattoo Vampire]. My
"pussy" is all whet ;-)"

"I have never penetrated another man and I never will. If my lifestyle
is "deviant" then each and every Heterosexual woman is equally "deviant"."

"Do you think Ray has such a huge dick that this is technically possible?"

"Since you are begging for it, here is a real (UK) gay site. It's my
favorite pr0n site. But I must warn you, no twinks and sissy boys up
there. Only bearded hairy bears, just the way I like men
http://www.allgaybearz.com"

"At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish :-p"

"The only thing Flatso and co deserve is a huge horny cellmate with a
huge d*ck, that F*ck their butts at least 5 times a day :D"

"... the utter cute UK based Cyberjunkie - Mr. Think Big -(Yummy yum ;))"

"Don't worry troll, I'll please all the Men I can, from the bottom of my
Heart :-p"

Personal ad looking for anonymous fag buttfucking: "Men are always
impressed by my "tight ass" (apparently quite unusual for my age) and my
tits..."

> I don't think about my friends having sex. That's almost as bad
> as thinking about your parents having sex.

Thanks for admitting you find homosex disgusting, too.

ALL normal people do.

> It doesn't matter if my
> friends are gay or straight. I'm not concerned, and definitely not
> thinking about what goes on in the bedroom.
>
> Why would any normal person care about these things?

You're lying to yourself. What goes on in the bedroom is what defines them.

It's why Marti advertises online for any stranger with a hairy chest to
come over and discreetly fuck his asshole and his mouth, then leave with
no obligation.

>> LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
>> "horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?
>>
>> In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
>> supported by the government in my country since 2001.
>
> Yes. Shame for the government of my own country which won't allow
> marriage equality. 58 percent of Australians are all for it, but the
> government won't budge.

Good. It's an abomination and a disgrace to the institution of marriage.

After homo marriage, it won't be long before zoophiles get their
sickness legalized.

>>> No, just from the odd sick bigot like you. You're really of no
>>> consequence.
>>
>> The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
>> reality :-p
>
> Aren't all bigoted right-wing-extremists both imbeciles and out of touch
> with reality?

By that definition, all cola Linux "advocates" are extreme right-wing
bigots.

Snit

Aug 4, 2012, 10:12:22 AM8/4/12
On 8/4/12 6:06 AM, in article 79dbtzunafz9$.1qfsfkys10ojo$.d...@40tude.net,
What does relationship / marriage equality gave to do with a *lowering* of
morals? Do you think the morals of the country were lowered when mixed race
relations became accepted?

> One quick look at a sitcom from the 50's like I Love Lucy vs the
> garbage on TV these days is proof enough how low we have sunk.
> The population gets conditioned, slowly, to accepting disgusting
> behavior and like a drug or porn it gets to the point where it's
> normal or the addict needs more because what he is taking isn't
> enough, and we degrade even farther into moral decay.

I do not see the connection you are trying to make.

> Sorry.
> I find the behavior disgusting.

Why is it "disgusting" to have equal rights for mixed races and same sex
relationships and marriages? I do not understand that.

> And for those that don't see a gay lifestyle take a look at some of
> sMarti's posts. He is literally their poster child.
>
> It's not about people BTW, it's the lifestyle they live.
>
> One look is enough:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/clqd58s
>
> (It's a Google Image Search on Gay Pride Parade).

So those images would make you want to deprive, say, George Takai from
marrying the person he has been in a long term relationship with (they are
of the same sex *and* of different races)? How about the millions of others
who happen to love someone of a different race or of the same sex? I am not
seeing the connection you are trying to make here.

Goblin

Aug 4, 2012, 1:56:26 PM8/4/12
On 04/08/12 14:06, Foster wrote:
> The population gets conditioned, slowly, to accepting disgusting
> behavior and like a drug or porn it gets to the point where it's
> normal or the addict needs more because what he is taking isn't
> enough, and we degrade even farther into moral decay.

lol....

For a minute I thought Foster/Gary Stewart/Flatfish mentioned "moral
decay"....

The same Foster/Gary Stewart / Flatfish that in the name of Microsoft
Advocacy over the last 15+ years has been posting vulgar, vile and
insulting posts to COLA.

The only moral decay occurred in Foster's mind manyyears ago...hence why
he behaves as he does.

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 7:34:51 PM8/4/12
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 09:50:01 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 8/3/2012 10:18 PM, Gregory Shearman wrote:

>>> Hehe, I have a single of Kylie Minogue "Can't get you out of my Head"
>>> and danced with it, with my lesbian friends Desire an Sherly on it (they
>>> are married for 10 years now).
>>>
>>> Does that count? No glitter and no Disco though :-(
>>
>> There's always got to be *one* adherent to the stereotype... 8-) A good
>> friend of my wife's and mine used to wear a huge furry handlebar
>> moustache... turned himself into a dead-set gay stereotype.
>>
>> Perhaps I'm jealous because I can't grow a decent moustache.
>
> Linux males aren't known for their manliness.

At least in COLA.
Sure seems that way.

>>> What's disgusting Flatso? If men having oral sex with men is disgusting,
>>> then women having oral sex with men is disgusting too.
>>>
>>> If Men having anal sex with men, then men having anal sex with women is
>>> disgusting too.
>>
>> What's disgusting is people who can't get their minds above their
>> navels.
>
> You mean Marti van Lin, of course:

Yep.

> "Ah good, I like it hot and spicy and all those horny studs will stand
> in line for me! Let them come^H^H^Hum to me :-p"
>
> "I live in a nice apartment where I am very happy and the men are
> standing in line for me."
>
> "Looking forward to see you next time [Don Ziegler/Tattoo Vampire]. My
> "pussy" is all whet ;-)"
>
> "I have never penetrated another man and I never will. If my lifestyle
> is "deviant" then each and every Heterosexual woman is equally "deviant"."
>
> "Do you think Ray has such a huge dick that this is technically possible?"
>
> "Since you are begging for it, here is a real (UK) gay site. It's my
> favorite pr0n site. But I must warn you, no twinks and sissy boys up
> there. Only bearded hairy bears, just the way I like men
> http://www.allgaybearz.com"
>
> "At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
> accomplish :-p"
>
> "The only thing Flatso and co deserve is a huge horny cellmate with a
> huge d*ck, that F*ck their butts at least 5 times a day :D"
>
> "... the utter cute UK based Cyberjunkie - Mr. Think Big -(Yummy yum ;))"
>
> "Don't worry troll, I'll please all the Men I can, from the bottom of my
> Heart :-p"
>

> Personal ad looking for anonymous fag buttfucking: "Men are always
> impressed by my "tight ass" (apparently quite unusual for my age) and my
> tits..."

sMarti has breasts?
That's a weird one.

Probably estrogen via the net.

If so he better be careful because the side effects are huge.

>> I don't think about my friends having sex. That's almost as bad
>> as thinking about your parents having sex.
>
> Thanks for admitting you find homosex disgusting, too.
>
> ALL normal people do.

That is correct.

>> It doesn't matter if my
>> friends are gay or straight. I'm not concerned, and definitely not
>> thinking about what goes on in the bedroom.
>>
>> Why would any normal person care about these things?
>
> You're lying to yourself. What goes on in the bedroom is what defines them.

I look at from the other angle, what goes into their bedroom defines
them.

> It's why Marti advertises online for any stranger with a hairy chest to
> come over and discreetly fuck his asshole and his mouth, then leave with
> no obligation.

That is truly disgusting.

>>> LOL, I'm openly Gay and I'm already 51. When the hell does that
>>> "horrible" future start? when I'm 110 or what?
>>>
>>> In case Flatso missed it: same sex marriages have been legal and
>>> supported by the government in my country since 2001.
>>
>> Yes. Shame for the government of my own country which won't allow
>> marriage equality. 58 percent of Australians are all for it, but the
>> government won't budge.
>
> Good. It's an abomination and a disgrace to the institution of marriage.
>
> After homo marriage, it won't be long before zoophiles get their
> sickness legalized.

And Nambla.
And marrying your sister,
etc....

>>> The bigoted right-wing-extremist imbecile is clearly out of touch with
>>> reality :-p
>>
>> Aren't all bigoted right-wing-extremists both imbeciles and out of touch
>> with reality?
>

> By that definition, all cola Linux "advocates" are extreme right-wing
> bigots.

True.

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 7:41:22 PM8/4/12
Because it is against the law in most places and the founding
fathers when they spoke of the institution of marriage did not mean
same sex.

It's disgusting.

>> One quick look at a sitcom from the 50's like I Love Lucy vs the
>> garbage on TV these days is proof enough how low we have sunk.
>> The population gets conditioned, slowly, to accepting disgusting
>> behavior and like a drug or porn it gets to the point where it's
>> normal or the addict needs more because what he is taking isn't
>> enough, and we degrade even farther into moral decay.
>
> I do not see the connection you are trying to make.

The connection is that because the morality of the country has gone
into the sewer, people are numb to same sex marriages.

>> Sorry.
>> I find the behavior disgusting.
>
> Why is it "disgusting" to have equal rights for mixed races and same sex
> relationships and marriages? I do not understand that.

I have no problem mixing races.
I don't think it's a good idea, mostly for the children, but I have
no problem with it myself as long as it isn't same sex.

The law does not provide for equal rights between same sex
marriages.

Do I feel gay people deserve equal rights excepting marriage?
Absolutely.
No problem at all.

While I don't approve of the lifestyle, I feel they are citizens as
well and protected under the constitution where legally allowable.

>> And for those that don't see a gay lifestyle take a look at some of
>> sMarti's posts. He is literally their poster child.
>>
>> It's not about people BTW, it's the lifestyle they live.
>>
>> One look is enough:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/clqd58s
>>
>> (It's a Google Image Search on Gay Pride Parade).
>
> So those images would make you want to deprive, say, George Takai from
> marrying the person he has been in a long term relationship with (they are
> of the same sex *and* of different races)? How about the millions of others
> who happen to love someone of a different race or of the same sex? I am not
> seeing the connection you are trying to make here.

See above.

It's against the law.

It's not the same as marrying between races.
It's very different in fact.
One defining difference is marrying between heterosexual people of
different races allows procreation.

George Takai stuffing his dick up another man's ass does not allow
procreation and is in fact disgusting.

And before you mention hetero couples doing the same thing, I find
that disgusting as well. And apparently so did our founding fathers
as sodomy laws were drafted.

Snit

Aug 4, 2012, 9:54:38 PM8/4/12
On 8/4/12 4:41 PM, in article m2jhtuqibxms$.1gpm06wpifngi$.d...@40tude.net,
"Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> The Roman Empire comes to mind.
>>
>> What does relationship / marriage equality gave to do with a *lowering* of
>> morals? Do you think the morals of the country were lowered when mixed race
>> relations became accepted?
>
> Because it is against the law in most places and the founding
> fathers when they spoke of the institution of marriage did not mean
> same sex.

And when they said "All men..." they meant all white, land-owning men. No
other races... and nobody who did not own property. Do you really want to
go by what *they* said? Do you really want to go back to not only
disallowing mixed race marriages but also disallowing women and even most
white men from voting? Do you want to go back to slavery? If not I do not
see what the reference to the founding fathers has to do with it.

> It's disgusting.

In your view... and do you mean mixed race marriages and same sex marriages?
You are not clear here (I spoke of both). It really is very much the same
issue - should people have equality in who they marry? I say yes: blacks
and whites and Orientals (of the many groups there are) and Native Americans
and men and women should be able to marry who the choose (assuming
consenting adults, of course). If I thought it was "disgusting" to have
same race-couples, say based on the idea that it leads to greater
in-breeding and lower health of people, would that be a sufficient reason
for you to accept a ban? If not, how is your view that it is "disgusting"
relevant? Again, I do not see how this is even applicable... what you
personally find appealing is not the issue.

I find abortions in all but the most rare of cases to be absolutely
repulsive. I am very much against them. But I would not push my views on
others. I find most greasy or really salty foods to be "disgusting" - it is
hard to find restaurants that I like. Should they be banned based on my
view that their food is "disgusting"? Heck, the argument there seems
stronger - those foods are demonstrably bad for you. People picking their
own marriage partners has not been shown to be unhealthy.

>>> One quick look at a sitcom from the 50's like I Love Lucy vs the
>>> garbage on TV these days is proof enough how low we have sunk.
>>> The population gets conditioned, slowly, to accepting disgusting
>>> behavior and like a drug or porn it gets to the point where it's
>>> normal or the addict needs more because what he is taking isn't
>>> enough, and we degrade even farther into moral decay.
>>
>> I do not see the connection you are trying to make.
>
> The connection is that because the morality of the country has gone
> into the sewer, people are numb to same sex marriages.

You are making the assumption that same sex marriages are immoral, much as
people used to see mixed race marriages as being immoral. What is immoral
about either? I do not see it. Just saying it is "disgusting" to you is
not relevant.

>>> Sorry.
>>> I find the behavior disgusting.
>>
>> Why is it "disgusting" to have equal rights for mixed races and same sex
>> relationships and marriages? I do not understand that.
>
> I have no problem mixing races.

Do you understand that the same arguments in terms of same-sex marriages are
very similar to the arguments that were made against mixed race marriages?

> I don't think it's a good idea, mostly for the children, but I have
> no problem with it myself as long as it isn't same sex.

I know many children of mixed race parents. They face no more problems than
many other minorities in the US. I am sure there are regional differences,
but from those I have talked to about the issue it simply has not been much
of a problem - if any at all. Mixed race adoptions seems to cause more
"confusion" and problems for people... which is not a reason to ban them.

> The law does not provide for equal rights between same sex
> marriages.

Not in most locations. Yes, there is a lot of discrimination in the law...
much as there was in terms of mixed race marriages, women voting,
non-land-owning male whites voting, etc. Over the years the country has
gotten much better in terms of allowing things which have been intuitionally
allowed to be discriminated against. This is the next step. I think this
progress that has been made over the last couple of hundred of years and is
continuing even now is a good thing. At each step, though, people have to
fight for their rights and their are those who are against them having equal
rights. And in each case those against equal rights have lost. If history
is any lesson, the same thing will happen here - gay marriages will cease to
be discriminated against. Gays will gain equal rights. It has taken time
and it will take more time - society has to "mature" to the point where the
discrimination is no longer seen as acceptable... and even then a set of
laws will not change all things overnight. There will still be some who
oppose it... just as their are some who oppose women's right to vote or
mixed race marriages.

I was talking to an older acquaintance a few years ago - she was in her 80s
then I believe (and has since passed away). She found mixed race
relationships to be disgusting. She admitted that every time she saw two
people of mixed race holding hands or otherwise clearly being romantically
involved she internally cringed. But she was smart: she knew this was a
product of her times and *knew* he emotional reaction was irrational and
unfounded... and commended the country and the younger generation for
accepting and legalizing and supporting what her generation had not. She
was wise enough to separate her own personal feelings (that is "disgusting")
as a poor basis for what is right or wrong or, more importantly, what should
be the law of the land. She was happy to see that people had progressed
past what she - personally - was able to do.

> Do I feel gay people deserve equal rights excepting marriage?
> Absolutely.
> No problem at all.

But you still feel their rights should be limited in ways yours and mine are
not. I do not understand this... your only two reasons so far have been to
say you personally do not like it (you feel uncomfortable with the idea...
it is "disgusting" to you) and that it is the law. The counter, of course,
is that the laws have changed over the history of the country to allow
greater equality and that people have learned to accept what they have
previously found unacceptable (non-white-land-owners voting, etc... all the
examples above and more).

> While I don't approve of the lifestyle, I feel they are citizens as
> well and protected under the constitution where legally allowable.

So why not change the law to give them full equality?

>>> And for those that don't see a gay lifestyle take a look at some of
>>> sMarti's posts. He is literally their poster child.
>>>
>>> It's not about people BTW, it's the lifestyle they live.
>>>
>>> One look is enough:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/clqd58s
>>>
>>> (It's a Google Image Search on Gay Pride Parade).
>>
>> So those images would make you want to deprive, say, George Takai from
>> marrying the person he has been in a long term relationship with (they are
>> of the same sex *and* of different races)? How about the millions of others
>> who happen to love someone of a different race or of the same sex? I am not
>> seeing the connection you are trying to make here.
>
> See above.
>
> It's against the law.

I do not see the relevance... the argument being made is that the laws that
mandate inequality should be changed. I do not think anyone is denying it
is against the law (except in some areas...). Before 1967 mixed race
marriages were also "against the law". That fact does not mean it was not a
good thing to have the law be changed.

> It's not the same as marrying between races.

In 1966 it was. Both were against the law and both were found "disgusting"
by many people.

> It's very different in fact.
> One defining difference is marrying between heterosexual people of
> different races allows procreation.

Not all marriages are for the purpose of procreation. I know many seniors
who re-marry once their spouses pass away... they have no chance to
procreate. I know of people who have had sterilization procedures done who
have gotten married. For that matter, I know of same-sex couples who are
raising kids and doing a great job.

> George Takai stuffing his dick up another man's ass does not allow
> procreation and is in fact disgusting.

I already know you find homosexuality to be "disgusting". I do not see how
that is relevant to the conversation.

> And before you mention hetero couples doing the same thing, I find
> that disgusting as well. And apparently so did our founding fathers
> as sodomy laws were drafted.

See the comments about about the founding fathers... to go back to the
discrimination they allowed at the time would be horrendous: slavery of
people with dark skin, voting only for land-owning white men, etc. Now
*that* would be "disgusting"!

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 10:18:56 PM8/4/12
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:54:38 -0700, Snit wrote:

Look snit.. I find homosexuality disgusting.
Most people, by FAR do.

That's it.
End of discussion.

Snit

Aug 4, 2012, 10:28:52 PM8/4/12
On 8/4/12 7:18 PM, in article 1duwghcj2wkyy$.oxebnfub8vtt$.d...@40tude.net,
Right: just as people found mixed-marriages "disgusting" and used that as an
excuse to deny equal rights until the not to distant past (the 1960s),
people now use the same basic argument to try to continue the denial of
rights to another group. If history repeats itself, as it has many times in
the growth of equal rights, gay marriages will soon be the law of the land
(say in the next 10-20 years). There was a time when Obama would have been
a slave - now he is able to be president (regardless of his politics, the
fact the country has "matured" enough to have a president with partial
African heritage is an amazing thing).

While not quite a sure thing, it is very likely that in a couple of
generations same-sex marriages will be seen as mixed race marriages are seen
now - a non-issue by almost all people. I am not saying you are wrong to
have your feelings - feelings are personal things and I do not begrudge you
yours. But I do hope you can see the larger picture and how history will
almost surely side against your wishes ... and, as with mixed-race
marriages, this will be a good thing. The woman I spoke of before who felt
disgusted by mixed-race marriages was wise enough to understand her personal
feelings should not dictate law and to see he personal feelings were based
on emotion and her upbringing and not on objective morality. I sincerely
hope you can get to that point some time in your life. If not, though, I
hope you are not too disappointed when your views cease to be the law of the
land.

Foster

Aug 4, 2012, 10:30:56 PM8/4/12
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 19:28:52 -0700, Snit wrote:

> On 8/4/12 7:18 PM, in article 1duwghcj2wkyy$.oxebnfub8vtt$.d...@40tude.net,
> "Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:54:38 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>> Look snit.. I find homosexuality disgusting.
>> Most people, by FAR do.
>>
>> That's it.
>> End of discussion.

Plonk!

You're gone...

And BTW your voice is quite effeminate. Maybe there is something
behind your POV...

Snit

Aug 4, 2012, 11:19:25 PM8/4/12
On 8/4/12 7:30 PM, in article 1qxmvwsw2gmd0$.1j1xtlxkmdulb$.d...@40tude.net,
"Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 19:28:52 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> On 8/4/12 7:18 PM, in article 1duwghcj2wkyy$.oxebnfub8vtt$.d...@40tude.net,
>> "Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:54:38 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>>
>>> Look snit.. I find homosexuality disgusting.
>>> Most people, by FAR do.
>>>
>>> That's it.
>>> End of discussion.

>> Right: just as people found mixed-marriages "disgusting" and used that as an
>> excuse to deny equal rights until the not to distant past (the 1960s), people
>> now use the same basic argument to try to continue the denial of rights to
>> another group. If history repeats itself, as it has many times in the growth
>> of equal rights, gay marriages will soon be the law of the land (say in the
>> next 10-20 years). There was a time when Obama would have been a slave - now
>> he is able to be president (regardless of his politics, the fact the country
>> has "matured" enough to have a president with partial African heritage is an
>> amazing thing).
>>
>> While not quite a sure thing, it is very likely that in a couple of
>> generations same-sex marriages will be seen as mixed race marriages are seen
>> now - a non-issue by almost all people. I am not saying you are wrong to
>> have your feelings - feelings are personal things and I do not begrudge you
>> yours. But I do hope you can see the larger picture and how history will
>> almost surely side against your wishes ... and, as with mixed-race marriages,
>> this will be a good thing. The woman I spoke of before who felt disgusted by
>> mixed-race marriages was wise enough to understand her personal feelings
>> should not dictate law and to see he personal feelings were based on emotion
>> and her upbringing and not on objective morality. I sincerely hope you can
>> get to that point some time in your life. If not, though, I hope you are not
>> too disappointed when your views cease to be the law of the land.

> Plonk!
>
> You're gone...

No, I am right here. Your claim is you are avoiding my posts. That is fine
by me - I have offered you information you are not comfortable with and you
do not want to face it. I did not expect you to and do not expect you to
for many years, if ever. Being on the "wrong" side of history, as you
almost surely are, is something that is understandably uncomfortable for
you. You might also feel some discomfort with your own anti-equal-rights
stance... but maybe not. Either way I would not expect you to acknowledge
such... so I will almost surely never know. The strength of character the
older woman I speak of above is not common.

> And BTW your voice is quite effeminate. Maybe there is something
> behind your POV...

I believe I get your insinuation but am not sure... can you be more clear?
I am guessing you are trying to offer an insult in the form of suggesting I
might be gay. I am not: I am happily married to a woman. She is of the
same race as me (well, we both have some mix, but primarily the same). I
need not be married to someone of the same sex or of a different race to
support equal rights for such folks.

chrisv

Aug 6, 2012, 8:56:54 AM8/6/12
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin belched:
>>
>> Theres a reason why very few people respond to Steve Carroll,
>> unfortunately after wasting hours of my time responding to him, with him
>> misreading, apologizing, then misrepresenting, I realized too late.
>>
>> I can't see there being anything Steve says that I would take remotely
>> seriously.
>
>He's the yin to Snit's yang.

He's plonk-worthy for his "Snit" feeding, but his own fsckwittery make
him plonk-worthy in his own right.