DDOS Attacks Coming From www.schestowitz.com

1 view

satish....@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2007, 7:43:21 PM2/6/07
Ever since I visited www.schestowitz.com I have been getting nmaped,
probed, pinged and now DDOS's with floods of requests from an ip
address that resolves to a block assigned to www.schestowitz.com.
I have reported this to my ISP who is now blocking the range from my
trunk.
They in turn have filed a complaint with Catalyst (?) who hosts the
site.
Is anyone else experiencing this kind of a problem or am I the chosen
one?

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 6, 2007, 7:47:39 PM2/6/07
satish....@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes, flatfish. You are the chosen one
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
with ketchup!

chrisv

Feb 6, 2007, 7:55:54 PM2/6/07
Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> satish....@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Ever since I visited www.schestowitz.com I have been getting nmaped,
>> probed, pinged and now DDOS's with floods of requests from an ip
>> address that resolves to a block assigned to www.schestowitz.com.
>> I have reported this to my ISP who is now blocking the range from my
>> trunk.
>> They in turn have filed a complaint with Catalyst (?) who hosts the
>> site.
>> Is anyone else experiencing this kind of a problem or am I the chosen
>> one?
>
> Yes, flatfish. You are the chosen one

Hey idiot, he's not flatfish, I am.

*plonk*

B Gruff

Feb 6, 2007, 8:07:15 PM2/6/07
On Wednesday 07 February 2007 00:43 satish....@yahoo.com wrote:

> Is anyone else experiencing this kind of a problem or am I the chosen
> one?

Yep - a lot of us have a similar problem.
We keep getting postings from some turd in the U.S. of A. who calls himself
satish.singh90 and lots and lots of other names.
What is your ISP doing about it?

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 7, 2007, 12:21:22 AM2/7/07

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Feb 7, 2007, 3:53:43 AM2/7/07
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> did eloquently scribble:

I'm flatfish! AND SO IS MY WIFE!

| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Clogwog

Feb 7, 2007, 8:00:36 AM2/7/07
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> did eloquently scribble:
>> Peter K?hlmann wrote:

>>> Yes, flatfish. You are the chosen one
>
>> Hey idiot, he's not flatfish, I am.
>
> I'm flatfish! AND SO IS MY WIFE!

You bunch of liars, Peter Kohlmann is flatfish! And I am chrisv, who
actually is Peter Kohlmann! Get it you retards!
<aside>
*PLONK*

jose.lo...@yahoo.com

Feb 9, 2007, 12:00:32 PM2/9/07
On Feb 6, 7:43 pm, satish.sing...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ever since I visitedwww.schestowitz.comI have been getting nmaped,
> probed, pinged and nowDDOS'swith floods of requests from an ip

> address that resolves to a block assigned towww.schestowitz.com.
> I have reported this to my ISP who is now blocking the range from my
> trunk.
> They in turn have filed a complaint with Catalyst (?) who hosts the
> site.
> Is anyone else experiencing this kind of a problem or am I the chosen
> one?

You might be interested in this message Satish.
It appears that Mr. Roy Schestowitz is tracking down and stalking
people who visit his websites.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4ab5e1b04c08f1ce?dmode=source&hl=en
__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 09 February 2007 09:30 \__

> Dimitry wrote:
>
>> You may now return to your paranoia.
>

> It's you who should be paranoid since eventually we'll figure out your
> IP address,

Got it when he carelessly trolled BoycottNovell:

72.81.192.168

pool-72-81-192-168.bltmmd.east.verizon.net

As for Larry Qualig, he uses a Web proxy in Califoria even though he
lives in
Boston.

> location

Hampton, New York State.

> and ISP and begin prosecution.

Verizon.

> Hope you have a good lawyer.

Let us hope for Gary.
--
~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?
http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Cpu(s): 22.9% user, 2.8% system, 0.7% nice, 73.6% idle

FWIW I got hammered with port scans when I visited both
www.schestowitz.com and www.BoycottNovell as well.

I would advise people to avoid going to either of those sites because
they seem to have connections to an unstable person.

I have notified GoDaddy about this person.

toe....@yahoo.com

Feb 11, 2007, 12:34:42 PM2/11/07
On Feb 9, 12:00 pm, jose.lopez1...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Feb 6, 7:43 pm, satish.sing...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Ever since I visitedwww.schestowitz.comIhave been getting nmaped,

> > probed, pinged and nowDDOS'swith floods of requests from an ip
> > address that resolves to a block assigned towww.schestowitz.com.
> > I have reported this to my ISP who is now blocking the range from my
> > trunk.
> > They in turn have filed a complaint with Catalyst (?) who hosts the
> > site.
> > Is anyone else experiencing this kind of a problem or am I the chosen
> > one?
>
> You might be interested in this message Satish.
> It appears that Mr. RoySchestowitzis tracking down and stalking

> people who visit his websites.
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4ab5e1b04c0...

> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 09 February 2007 09:30 \__
>
> > Dimitry wrote:
>
> >> You may now return to your paranoia.
>
> > It's you who should be paranoid since eventually we'll figure out your
> > IP address,
>
> Got it when he carelessly trolled BoycottNovell:
>
> 72.81.192.168
>
> pool-72-81-192-168.bltmmd.east.verizon.net
>
> As for Larry Qualig, he uses a Web proxy in Califoria even though he
> lives in
> Boston.
>
> > location
>
> Hampton, New York State.
>
> > and ISP and begin prosecution.
>
> Verizon.
>
> > Hope you have a good lawyer.
>
> Let us hope for Gary.
> --
> ~~ Best wishes
>
> Roy S.Schestowitz | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

> Cpu(s): 22.9% user, 2.8% system, 0.7% nice, 73.6% idle
> http://iuron.com- semantic engine to gather information
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> FWIW I got hammered with port scans when I visited bothwww.schestowitz.comand www.BoycottNovellas well.

> I would advise people to avoid going to either of those sites because
> they seem to have connections to an unstable person.
>
> I have notified GoDaddy about this person.

I too am getting hammered with SPAM as well as pings and nmaps from
www.schestowitz.com and boycottnovell.com too.

I'm not sure what this guy Roy Schestowitz is up to but it can't be
too good seeing as he has apparently castrated himself and changed his
gender to that of a female.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&

I'd stay far clear of both sites.

peterwn

Feb 11, 2007, 2:20:07 PM2/11/07
On Feb 12, 6:34 am, toe.m...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Feb 9, 12:00 pm, jose.lopez1...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > On Feb 6, 7:43 pm, satish.sing...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Ever since I visitedwww.schestowitz.comIhavebeen getting nmaped,
> > http://iuron.com-semantic engine to gather information

> > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> > FWIW I got hammered with port scans when I visited bothwww.schestowitz.comand www.BoycottNovellaswell.
>
> > I would advise people to avoid going to either of those sites because
> > they seem to have connections to an unstable person.
>
> > I have notified GoDaddy about this person.
>
> I too am getting hammered with SPAM as well as pings and nmaps fromwww.schestowitz.comand boycottnovell.com too.

> I'm not sure what this guy Roy Schestowitz is up to but it can't be
> too good seeing as he has apparently castrated himself and changed his
> gender to that of a female.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2a...

> I'd stay far clear of both sites.

Roy is not exactly popular with wintrolls, so accusations against Roy
need to be taken with a grain of salt. This is especially as he posts
under his own name and does not appear to use an army of aliases (the
alleged 'concerns' are with postings under his own name). It is
rather difficult to categorise as 'spam' his pro-linux postings to the
likes of comp.os.linux.advocacy since such postings are completely 'on
topic' in these groups. He surely would not risk his reputation by
misbehaving on the internet. These other 'incidents' would seem to be
fabrications or packets etc 'dressed up' to appear to be coming from
him.

This sort of posting is on a par with the recent highly offensive
postings concerning the Archbishop of York in uk.legal etc. These
have been deleted by Google etc.

Some people seem determined to try and muzzle Roy and deny his freedom
of expression. This has included unfounded 'complaints' allgedly sent
to the authorities at his university.

I would not blame Redmond, but it seems that the fringes of its PR
'fifth column' may be somewhat out of control.

Larry Qualig

Feb 17, 2007, 1:45:28 AM2/17/07
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:00:32 -0800, jose.lopez1983 scribbled down:

What web proxy? What on earth are you talking about Jose? I've NEVER used
a web-proxy in California. What proof/hunch/evidence do you have to the
contrary.

And BTW... I don't live "in Boston" - I live about about 15 miles outside
of Boston.

>> location
>
> Hampton, New York State.
>
>> and ISP and begin prosecution.
>
> Verizon.
>
>> Hope you have a good lawyer.
>
> Let us hope for Gary.
> --
> ~~ Best wishes
>
> Roy S. Schestowitz | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?

> http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer Ś PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

> Cpu(s): 22.9% user, 2.8% system, 0.7% nice, 73.6% idle
> http://iuron.com - semantic engine to gather information
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> FWIW I got hammered with port scans when I visited both
> www.schestowitz.com and www.BoycottNovell as well.
>
> I would advise people to avoid going to either of those sites because
> they seem to have connections to an unstable person.
>
> I have notified GoDaddy about this person.

--
The dishonest liar Roy Schestowitz is to Linux as Pat Robertson is
to Christianity. He drives away more people than he converts.

Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid, credibility,
pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job, hire, interview,
background check, background investigation, character, record.