Microsoft's Latest Smear Campaign, Cowardly Attack via Employers

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 13, 2009, 6:14:23 AM3/13/09

Chris Ahlstrom

Mar 13, 2009, 7:04:39 AM3/13/09
this bit o' wisdom:

> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical blogger and
> attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for this.

Who? Who?

--
I didn't get sophisticated -- I just got tired. But maybe that's what
sophisticated is -- being tired.

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 13, 2009, 7:37:10 AM3/13/09
____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical blogger
>> and attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for this.
>
> Who? Who?

Can't say.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2009, 7:52:05 AM3/13/09

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical
>>> blogger
>>> and attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for
>>> this.
>>
>> Who? Who?
>
> Can't say.

IDIOT.

DFS

Mar 13, 2009, 8:59:32 AM3/13/09
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical
>>> blogger and attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft
>>> gets sued for this.
>>
>> Who? Who?
>
> Can't say.

And such is the state of Linux "advocacy" these days.

No wonder Linus Torvalds hates you fools.

Chris Ahlstrom

Mar 13, 2009, 7:58:21 AM3/13/09
this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical blogger
>>> and attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for this.
>>
>> Who? Who?
>
> Can't say.

Then why did you bring it up?

Never eat a place called Mom's, unless the only other place is call Eats.

--
Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never play cards with a man named Doc.
And never lie down with a woman who's got more troubles than you.

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2009, 8:02:50 AM3/13/09

"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@launchmodem.com> wrote in message

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>> this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Who? Who?
>>
>> Can't say.
>
> Then why did you bring it up?

Because Roy is lying a freetard IDIOT of the first
degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadron

Mar 13, 2009, 8:05:30 AM3/13/09

Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical blogger and
> attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for
> this.

You're off the rails son. Go see a doctor.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2009, 9:43:48 AM3/13/09

"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>
>> A national CEO of Microsoft has threatened, personally, a critical
>> blogger and
>> attacked him through his employer. I hope Microsoft gets sued for
>> this.
>
> You're off the rails son. Go see a doctor.

And the Schestowitz idiot has the nerve to talk about "Cowardly attacks" as
he hides behind his cowardly "I can't tell."

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 13, 2009, 9:45:52 AM3/13/09

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2009, 10:20:55 AM3/13/09

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:58 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:04 : \____

>>> Can't say.
>>
>> Then why did you bring it up?
>
> Because it's a fact.

Because it's another lie from the Roy Schestowitz scumbag.

>> Never eat a place called Mom's, unless the only other place is call Eats.
>
> If I had given the name of the country, that would lead to more trouble.

Oh look - The idiot Schestowitz freetard is not releasing the name to
prevent an international incident.

And when I thought that anyone couldn't possible be any dumber than the
Spermo idiot Roy Schestowitz comes along and proves that Linux advocacy has
no limit on stupidity.

Doctor Smith

Mar 13, 2009, 11:37:04 AM3/13/09

Roy has no idea the trouble he is causing for himself.
None.

He is about to be crushed like an egg under an 18 wheeler.

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2009, 1:07:01 PM3/13/09
Doctor Smith wrote:

> Roy has no idea the trouble he is causing for himself. None.

> He is about to be crushed like an egg under an 18 wheeler.

Yea, he better start sleeping with a gun under his pillow..I hear those
lintards would stop at nothing in stalking people...

--
We always tend to over do the hospitality at chez
Stewart...lemonparty.org. See here mo mom doing what she likes

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 13, 2009, 1:16:32 PM3/13/09

union...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:31:29 PM3/13/09
On Mar 13, 6:45 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

Any estimate on when this private information will become public?

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 13, 2009, 4:04:45 PM3/13/09

____/ union...@gmail.com on Friday 13 March 2009 19:31 : \____

> On Mar 13, 6:45 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 13 March 2009 11:58 : \____
>>

>> > After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>> > this bit o' wisdom:

>> > Then why did you bring it up?
>>
>> Because it's a fact.
>>
>> > Never eat a place called Mom's, unless the only other place is call Eats.
>>
>> If I had given the name of the country, that would lead to more trouble.
>>

> Any estimate on when this private information will become public?

I need to get the OK from a victim (actually, there are two) because revealing
too much might lead to further entanglement.

I have some prior examples:

Peter Quinn:
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/02/massachusetts-ooxml/

Microsoft Smear Campaigns in India: Watch and Be Disgusted"
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/06/03/ad-hominem-smear-campaign-india/

OOXML Defeated Easily in India; Microsoft in Hot Water in New Zealand Over
Smear Campaign
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/03/20/india-shoots-down-moox

If you Can't Deny the Truth, Run a Smear Campaign (Updated)
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/03/03/smear-campaign-reminder/

Bullying, Intimidation and Smears, Courtesy of Microsoft
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/25/ms-bullying-intimidation-smears/

Microsoft Launches “Get the Facts”-esque Smear Campaign Against ODF and OOXML's
Critics
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/16/odf-smear-campaign/

Smear Campaign Against Boycott Novell (Updated)
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/06/12/have-lots-of-sun-smearing/

- --
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "Avoid missing ball for higher score"

20:00:01 up 9 days, 6:18, 2 users, load average: 1.31, 1.12, 1.03

Ezekiel

Mar 15, 2009, 8:52:40 AM3/15/09

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

Ah yes... let's cover up the lies by making up and hiding behind some new
lies.

The *FACT* is that Roy Schestowitz is a cowardly scumbag liar who makes
some bullcrap post and can't substantiate a single word of what he wrote.
And the rest of the idiot freetards give him a free-pass to get away with
this nonsense.

Ezekiel

Mar 15, 2009, 8:55:59 AM3/15/09

<union...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Any estimate on when this private information will become public?

Are you really this naive that you believe this latest load of bullshit
from the Schestowitz habitual liar?

Doctor Smith

Mar 15, 2009, 12:04:26 PM3/15/09

Of course he is.

They are all of the same ilk in COLA.
The freetards that is.

They will believe anything, hook line and sinker, that fits their agenda
just like Roy Schestowitz fell for the fake "I know Gary Stewart" email.

What a boob.

You know, I lost $20.00 on that one.
I actually didn't believe Schestowitz was dumb enough to fall for that
scam, but he did and in a big way.

It goes to prove that Schestowitz is to the world of journalism what Terry
Porter is to technology.

IOW a nothing.

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 15, 2009, 11:24:38 AM3/15/09