Roy Utilises Chinese Networks To Spread the Word

Hadron

Mar 24, 2008, 1:26:46 PM3/24/08

,----

`----

--
BOY is Microsoft doomed! LOL!

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 24, 2008, 1:33:31 PM3/24/08
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:26:46 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> ,----
>| http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7311242.stm
>|
>| China is investigating a spam attack after almost half of China's mobile
>| phone users received unwanted text messages
> `----

Nothing that Roy Schestowitz does surprises me anymore.
The guy will obviously stoop to any level to "get the word out".

His benefactors must be very proud of him after this little "event".

BTW how do you say SPAMMER in Mandarin ?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

BingoBongo

Mar 24, 2008, 2:11:29 PM3/24/08

Stevie_Ballmer

Mar 24, 2008, 2:43:39 PM3/24/08
Hadron wrote:

> ,----
> | http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7311242.stm
> |
> | China is investigating a spam attack after almost half of China's mobile
> | phone users received unwanted text messages
> `----

Ca...Ching!
--
Micros~1 Accounting Department - 1 Payment Made:
Our records indicate that you've carried out your assigned mission. Your

News Alert: Area man finally discovers blogging...
http://tinyurl.com/2qeo3z

DanS

Mar 24, 2008, 5:09:28 PM3/24/08
Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:26:46 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
>> ,----
>>| http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7311242.stm
>>|
>>| China is investigating a spam attack after almost half of China's
>>| mobile phone users received unwanted text messages
>> `----
>
> Nothing that Roy Schestowitz does surprises me anymore.
> The guy will obviously stoop to any level to "get the word out".

And how did you get RS out of that article ?

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 24, 2008, 8:09:29 PM3/24/08

The same way Roy Schestowitz gets FBI raids Microsoft offices looking for
hookers.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 24, 2008, 8:44:15 PM3/24/08
DanS wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> ,----

>>> `----
>>
>> Nothing that Roy Schestowitz does surprises me anymore. The
>> guy will obviously stoop to any level to "get the word out".
>
> And how did you get RS out of that article ?

He's got a fascination with Roy, spending most his time watching
Reading Rainbow before posting; "It's our imagination."

Perhaps they are using the Windows embedded product? A patented
advertisement messaging feature?

--
HPT

chrisv

Mar 25, 2008, 9:55:20 AM3/25/08
DanS wrote:

He's trolling. At least once with some humor...

BingoBongo

Mar 26, 2008, 12:35:34 PM3/26/08