News : My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

roysche...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2007, 2:11:45 PM2/3/07
Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
having sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
I hope I get used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life!
Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
Roy/Racine

roysche...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2007, 2:20:30 PM2/3/07

Dr.zara

Feb 3, 2007, 2:29:19 PM2/3/07

<roysche...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

iMojo has finally fessed up.

7

Feb 3, 2007, 2:54:27 PM2/3/07
asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of micoshit
coporation:

Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!!
Windopz ex-box crap sales have FLOPPED.
Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to
wallmart to win orders. Otherwise wallmart will
refuse their OS and other crap.

There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire
company falls under.

http://www.livecdlist.com - free liveCDs
http://www.distrowatch.com - free Linux distros
http://www.openoffice.org - free Open Office

With open source shaping the universe,
what does micoshat do?
They hire asstroturfers and bum boys to post favourable crap
on behalf of micoshaft on the net to trick the public.

susan_...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2007, 2:58:25 PM2/3/07
Why in God's name have you commited such a vile sin?
Do you even realize that lying with another man as a woman is the
unforgiveable sin and that you have just sealed your fate of eternity
in dammnation?
I feel pity for you sir or mam or whatever you call yourself now.
You should listen to Harold Camping on Family Radio because he will
tell it to you straight.
I looked at your web <www.schestowitz.com> and you seem to be a fairly
typical person which comes as a surprise to me.
What if I may inquire prompted you to have your testicles removed?
Did you have this problem from birth?

Look at these sights for help with your problem.
www.familyradio.com
www.godhatesfags.com

God loves you but sadly you are going to rot in hell for your sick
behavior.

Bible Believer

Feb 3, 2007, 3:43:26 PM2/3/07
On 3 Feb 2007 11:58:25 -0800, susan_...@yahoo.com claimed:

>Why in God's name have you commited such a vile sin?

1) Why do you but into such messages?

2) Top posting is considered rude and annoying in usenet.

--

The Bible is the inerrant word of the living God!
If you don't believe the Bible, don't tell me that

Maverick

Feb 3, 2007, 5:12:17 PM2/3/07
roysche...@yahoo.com wrote:

< snip >

Are you really Steve Ballmer?

Dustbin

Feb 3, 2007, 3:04:38 PM2/3/07
7 wrote:
> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
> micoshit coporation:

> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!!
> Windopz ex-box crap sales have FLOPPED.
> Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
> Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to
> wallmart to win orders. Otherwise wallmart will
> refuse their OS and other crap.
>
> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire
> company falls under.

The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista bothers you,
huh. Too bad.

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 3, 2007, 6:09:56 PM2/3/07

7

Feb 3, 2007, 6:24:24 PM2/3/07
Dustbin wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
>> micoshit coporation:

>> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!!
>> Windopz ex-box crap sales have FLOPPED.
>> Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
>> Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to
>> wallmart to win orders. Otherwise wallmart will
>> refuse their OS and other crap.
>>
>> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire
>> company falls under.
>

> The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista bothers
> you, huh. Too bad.

Yes it could.
There aren't that many computers in the world!!!!!!

However Linux could be running on billions of devices
not too long - there are numerous embedded versions out there.

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Feb 3, 2007, 6:39:44 PM2/3/07
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:04:38 -0800, Dustbin sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

> 7 wrote:
>> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
>> micoshit coporation:

>> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!! Windopz ex-box crap sales have
>> FLOPPED. Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
>> Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to wallmart to win
>> orders. Otherwise wallmart will refuse their OS and other crap.
>>
>> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire company falls
>> under.
>
> The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista bothers
> you, huh. Too bad.

I think you're exaggerating just a tad.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: <Xns98CAEEA8929Fpi...@204.153.244.170>

>> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?
>
> Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
> argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: <bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02>

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

Jabriol

Feb 3, 2007, 8:26:02 PM2/3/07
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:04:38 -0800, Dustbin sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
> didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> 7 wrote:
>>> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
>>> micoshit coporation:

>>> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!! Windopz ex-box crap sales have
>>> FLOPPED. Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
>>> Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to wallmart to win
>>> orders. Otherwise wallmart will refuse their OS and other crap.
>>>
>>> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire company falls
>>> under.
>> The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista bothers
>> you, huh. Too bad.
>
> I think you're exaggerating just a tad.

Don't you agree that:

*Dawson* *Creek*

was an interesting show, Punk As$ Snarky?

Aren't there 250 reasons why this was a good show!!

Don't U Agree?????

*Dawson* *Creek* 250

;-P

Peter B. P.

Feb 3, 2007, 9:21:04 PM2/3/07
7 <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:

> With open source shaping the universe,
> what does micoshat do?
> They hire asstroturfers and bum boys to post favourable crap
> on behalf of micoshaft on the net to trick the public.

Two things that will make Microsoft irrelevant in the long term:

#1 Free (libre+gratis) software becoming prevalent for common tasks

#2 People becoming informed about #1

And don't the fuckers know it. They can see the end of the line coming
up.

--
regards , Peter B. P. - http://titancity.com/blog , http://macplanet.dk

If guns kill, do pencils cause spelling errors?

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Feb 3, 2007, 11:18:47 PM2/3/07
Bible Believer <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >.

You need a death merchant.

> I'm switching to Prozac from Paxil tomorrow.

It could be worse; you could be psychotic. It could be better; you could
be suicidal.

> 1) Why do you but into such messages?

I enjoy it.

> >.

[The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.]

> This girl really likes me and i like her to, and shes giving me
> signals about having sex! we`re both 16 but im afraid of going nude!.
> also i have a slightly crooked penis, and i worry about what she might
> think of me when she see`s it!.

I am here to mock you, not diagnose your problems or play agony aunt.

> 2) Top posting is considered rude and annoying in usenet.

Anything you write on usenet is public property; you never know where
it's going to go; so be careful what you write.

> >.

A first time for everything, though.

> >.

Nonsensical.

Message has been deleted

Andrealphus

Feb 3, 2007, 11:37:05 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 2:20�pm, royschestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
I wanted to have surgery myself, but it was too expensive.
I hired my local butcher to do it and it turned out fairly well,
but my pussy looks like a rump roast.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of

Andrealphus

Feb 3, 2007, 11:43:09 PM2/3/07
In News 1170563825....@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com,, Andrealphus
at andrea...@ifrance.com, typed this:

Then go have it, blob.

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Feb 3, 2007, 11:56:01 PM2/3/07
Le Pussy Monsieur Lee <thestu...@aol.cum> wrote:

> Pussy Lee wrote:.

Don't forget to practice safe sex.

> >.

It's very hard not to do something.

> >.

You have an interesting problem; being taught to be a child, being
afraid to be grown-up.

> You're insane, Pussy Lee.

Sociopath? Do you secretly love me, Lee?

> Completely insane.

Sociopathic Tendencies ====================== Not learning from
experience. *CHECK* No sense of responsibility. *CHECK* Inability to
form meaningful relationships. *CHECK* Inability to control impulses.
Hmmmm. I suppose I have no choice. *CHECK* Lack of moral sense. *CHECK*
Chronically antisocial behavior. *CHECK* (no choice) No change in
behavior after punishment. *CHECK* Lack of guilt. *CHECK*
Self-centeredness. *CHECK* Yes, I seem to be sociopathically insane,
Lee. And the problem with that is what, exactly?

> >.

You're just smart because you can talk about it.

> No, my childhood prepared me for pain.

There's always suicide, Lee.

> be suicidal.

I saw it on the news.

> No, I said I get spotty underpants.

I recommend a bullet to your temple, Lee.

> >.

Going home? Can I get a ride?

> Why do you eat shit, Pussy Lee?

Because I want to.

> >.

Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

> pain pain pain in my head am I mad????? the voices are driving me
> crazy!!!!

You should be more concerned about being unable to control your bodily
functions.

> >.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. We're not talking about you.

> Oh my goodness! I think I have thrush.

It could be worse, Lee. Your insides could be rotting and falling out of
your arse.

> Are you really this demented, Pussy Lee?

Don't forget to practice safe sex.

> >.

How dare you owners be so happy.

> >.

Was that a sarcastic remark?

> >.

You know, there's people who prey on people who don't.

> Keep it to yourself then, Pussy Lee.

I want hooters!

> >.

You haven't reached that level yet.

> >.

Lurvie.

> No. I can always tell when I'm going to have another fit. I get a
> really bad headache and my scalp tingles, burns and itches.

When you are at that point, there really is no way out other than
suicide, Lee.

> We don't care what you write, Pussy Lee.

You don't care what I write? Why not?

> >.

I don't want to step on your toes or anything.

> What do you mean, did it hurt? YOU try hammering a nail through your
> foreskin and YOU tell ME!

Maybe it's not wise to discuss your personal problems here, Lee.

> >.

I have to disagree with you.

> Keep it to yourself, Pussy Lee, and spare us the details.

Care for some cybersex?

> Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you fear dying?

> >.

You don't have to.

> I always get anxiety and panic attacks right after eating.

Gosh, Lee. WTF are you telling me that for?

> >.

Through close observation.

> How can I describe it? It's like a thumb pushing down hard in my
> throat. How can I stop it?

Book a padded cell.

> >.

Somebody's taking that cash box. Call the police. Call the police.

> A lot of people think that's a problem, but who knows, I might get hit
> by a bus tomorrow. The 'rest of my life' might not be that long.

Why bother to keep on going, Lee? You cannot get through life on your
own strength. You will keep failing and you will go deeper and deeper
into despair. Kill yourself.

> True.

Driving drunk.

> So make it quick, will you? But what, if anything, is your rationale?

Quick squick?

> >.

You have no life.

> >.

It's just like anything else.

> I woke up to discover that my water bed broke and then I realised I
> don't have a water bed.

Why not ring Dr. Jack Kevorkian?

> We already knew that, Pussy Lee.

Kissy! Kissy!

> >.

Misspent youth.

> I stopped the meds, now what?

Note to self: Do not respond.

> >.

GIVE ME THE PHONE.

> You're insane.

Sociopathic Tendencies ====================== Not learning from
experience. *CHECK* No sense of responsibility. *CHECK* Inability to
form meaningful relationships. *CHECK* Inability to control impulses.
Hmmmm. I suppose I have no choice. *CHECK* Lack of moral sense. *CHECK*
Chronically antisocial behavior. *CHECK* (no choice) No change in
behavior after punishment. *CHECK* Lack of guilt. *CHECK*
Self-centeredness. *CHECK* Yes, I seem to be sociopathically insane,
Lee. And the problem with that is what, exactly?

> Completely insane.

Sociopath? Do you secretly love me, Lee?

> >.

You've done this before.

> / / /.

I know I'm a pain in the arse, but I'm a little helpful.

TransWench

Feb 4, 2007, 3:30:59 AM2/4/07
I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
made me reply to Jabriol:

...Never watched it, so, no.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; Chung Convict #78
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA
COOSN-029-06-71069

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: <Xns98CAEEA8929Fpi...@204.153.244.170>

Email popesnarky *at* gmail.com
I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.

"I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
<Tc4xh.657$hH2.432@trnddc02>

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
<1160653810....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

Dr. Bill

Feb 4, 2007, 4:30:16 AM2/4/07
7 wrote:
> Dustbin wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote:
>>> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
>>> micoshit coporation:

>>> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!!
>>> Windopz ex-box crap sales have FLOPPED.
>>> Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open Office rulz!
>>> Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to
>>> wallmart to win orders. Otherwise wallmart will
>>> refuse their OS and other crap.
>>>
>>> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire
>>> company falls under.
>>

>> The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista
>> bothers you, huh. Too bad.
>

> Yes it could.
> There aren't that many computers in the world!!!!!!
>
> However Linux could be <BITCHSLAP>

Only 3.3% of the desktops in november 2006, worldwide! Linux is losing
market share (3.5% in october). Windows rules!

> running on billions of devices

You dopey turd! What are you smoking?

> not too long - there are numerous embedded versions out there.

LMFAO!

Dustbin

Feb 3, 2007, 9:27:26 PM2/3/07
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:04:38 -0800, Dustbin sat in thee Comfee
> Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>> 7 wrote:
>>> asstroturfing imposter roysche...@yahoo.com wrote on behalf of
>>> micoshit coporation:

>>> Windopz vista crap launch has FLOPPED!!! Windopz ex-box crap sales
>>> have FLOPPED. Windopz Open Oriffice is FLOPPED - ODF and Open
>>> Office rulz! Micoshaft now reduced to distributing SuSE Linux to
>>> wallmart to win orders. Otherwise wallmart will refuse their OS and
>>> other crap.
>>>
>>> There is nowhere for micoshaft to go before the entire company falls
>>> under.
>>
>> The fact that Microsoft will sell _Billions_ of copies of Vista
>> bothers you, huh. Too bad.
>
> I think you're exaggerating just a tad.

Well, yes. But not as bad as someone claiming that linux has over 0.03% of
the desktop market.

Dustbin

Feb 3, 2007, 9:56:22 PM2/3/07
Peter B. P. wrote:
> 7 <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>
>> With open source shaping the universe,
>> what does micoshat do?
>> They hire asstroturfers and bum boys to post favourable crap
>> on behalf of micoshaft on the net to trick the public.
>
> Two things that will make Microsoft irrelevant in the long term:
>
> #1 Free (libre+gratis) software becoming prevalent for common tasks
>
> #2 People becoming informed about #1
>

> And don't the fuckers know it. They can see the end of the line coming
> up.

What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like "linux
taking over the desktop market"...

Frosty

Feb 4, 2007, 3:42:18 PM2/4/07
On 3 Feb 2007 11:58:25 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
susan_...@yahoo.com, pulled fingers out of her butt and stuck 'em
in her mouth and said gsrmuumfmdmurmmscommwuummm:
>Why in God's name have you commited such a vile sin?
>Do you even realize that lying with another man as a woman is the
>unforgiveable sin and that you have just sealed your fate of eternity
>in dammnation?
>I feel pity for you sir or mam or whatever you call yourself now.
>You should listen to Harold Camping on Family Radio because he will
>tell it to you straight.
>I looked at your web <www.schestowitz.com> and you seem to be a fairly
>typical person which comes as a surprise to me.
>What if I may inquire prompted you to have your testicles removed?
>Did you have this problem from birth?
>
>Look at these sights for help with your problem.
>www.familyradio.com
>www.godhatesfags.com
>
>God loves you but sadly you are going to rot in hell for your sick
>behavior.

You all know me and know that I never lie and that I'm always right.
Susan has a gash the size of a cows twat. Lord only knows how it got
that big, but a man could put his whole head and his shoulders inside
her and not feel the sides!
PS she still has her nuts, they're in her nasal cavity.

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 3:51:06 PM2/4/07
On Feb 3, 11:56�pm, "Le Puissant Monsieur Lee" <thesnigg...@aol.c0m>
wrote:

Well, Le Puissant Monsieur Lee , you have EARNED this *again* ---
___________________
/| /| |

||__|| | Do not feed the |
/ O O\ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|__________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\__/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _ ||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |__ _ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Puissant Monsieur Lee-- RRR/Rump Riding Retard, homo-cult lemming.
Dumber than dirt. America's own version of the Taliban. Selfish,
hate filled -- mindlessly supports sociopathic homosexual agendas
that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of millions of
people.
A true HLLL. (Homosexual Liberal Leftist Loon.)

chrisv

Feb 4, 2007, 8:17:19 PM2/4/07
Dr.zara wrote:

> iMojo has finally fessed up.

Dumbass troll quoter.

*plonk*

Peter B. P.

Feb 5, 2007, 1:48:59 AM2/5/07
Dustbin <Bugh...@geemail.com> wrote:

Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.

Mayor of R'lyeh

Feb 5, 2007, 1:53:59 AM2/5/07
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:48:59 +0100, pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk (Peter B.
P.) chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

>Dustbin <Bugh...@geemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter B. P. wrote:

>> > Two things that will make Microsoft irrelevant in the long term:
>> >
>> > #1 Free (libre+gratis) software becoming prevalent for common tasks
>> >
>> > #2 People becoming informed about #1
>> >

>> > And don't the fuckers know it. They can see the end of the line coming
>> > up.
>>
>> What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like "linux
>> taking over the desktop market"...
>
>Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.

You can if it doesn't fit the needs of the intended market. Without
some major changes Linux won't.

--
"A president who breaks the law is a threat to the
very structure of our government."

Bill Clinton became eligible for reinstatement to the
bar on January 19,2006 after losing his law license
in 2001 for comitting perjury.

Egalitarian

Feb 5, 2007, 2:18:05 AM2/5/07

On 4 Feb 2007 12:51:06 -0800, "Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com>

>Craig Chilton -- RRR/Rump Riding Retard, homo-cult lemming.

>Dumber than dirt. America's own version of the Taliban. Selfish,
>hate filled -- mindlessly supports sociopathic homosexual agendas
>that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of millions of
>people. A true HLLL. (Homosexual Liberal Leftist Loon.)

http://tinyurl.com/366ah6

Jaye Elke

Feb 5, 2007, 2:37:52 AM2/5/07

http://tinyurl.com/366ah6

Craig Chilton
XANADU Enterprises
Evansdale, IA
Contact Phone: 319-234-0676

That was real smart Craig.
By the way, you are ugly.

Egalitarian

Feb 5, 2007, 7:22:21 AM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 1:37 am, "Jaye Elke" <jayeel...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2:18?am, Egalitarian <xan...@jfrance.com> wrote:
>> On 4 Feb 2007 12:51:06 -0800, "Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com>

[[[ READERS: All of the FORGED CRAP that was
in this moronic post has been flushed. *Someone*
included my *actual* name and address in it
(below) -- which I've left in as a reminder to all'
Usenet readers that -- UNLIKE the mindless and
hateful bigots who post in there as craven COWARDS
who hide behind silly aliases... *I* ALWAYS post
under my REAL name and e-mail address. So --
the actual information below IS accurate as it pertains
to me... but I had **nothing** to do with the moronic
post in which it appeared.

ROTFL!!!! Forging LOSERS. What laughingstocks!! ]]]

> Craig Chilton
> XANADU Enterprises
> Evansdale, IA
> Contact Phone: 319-234-0676
>
> That was real smart Craig.

WHAT was? Remember, I didn't post the previous crap.

Remember, TOO, that I have NO fear of identifying myself.

> By the way, you are ugly.

(LOL!!! *Another* laughingstock heard from!)

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 5, 2007, 8:34:23 AM2/5/07

The Ghost In The Machine

Feb 5, 2007, 12:55:53 PM2/5/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, susan_...@yahoo.com
<susan_...@yahoo.com>
wrote
on 3 Feb 2007 11:58:25 -0800
<1170532705....@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>:

> Why in God's name have you commited such a vile sin?

What sin? Crossposting to comp.os.linux.advocacy?

Good question. Followups adjusted.

[rest snipped]

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."

Immure Obfuscation

Feb 5, 2007, 6:30:50 PM2/5/07
"Peter B. P." <pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk> wrote in message

>> What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like
>> "linux
>> taking over the desktop market"...
> Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.

As the market stands right now, the price of Windows is EXACTLY the same as
Linux.

You buy a PC. It has Windows on it. You paid for it as part of the purchase
price (like it or not).
Total cost ... $XXX.00

You dump Windows and install Linux for free.
Total cost ... $XXX.00

Before Linux can be free, vendors have to offer a PC with Linux (or with no
O/S at all) at a lower price than they do for a PC with Windows.

Some vendors do that. But still, very few PCs are offered that way today.

That will eventually change. But for now, nearly all Windows PCs cost the
same as Linux PCs.

Peter B. P.

Feb 5, 2007, 7:05:59 PM2/5/07
Immure Obfuscation <no...@nun.com> wrote:

> "Peter B. P." <pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk> wrote in message
> >> What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like
> >> "linux
> >> taking over the desktop market"...
> > Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.
>
> As the market stands right now, the price of Windows is EXACTLY the same as
> Linux.
>
> You buy a PC. It has Windows on it. You paid for it as part of the purchase
> price (like it or not).
> Total cost ... $XXX.00
>
> You dump Windows and install Linux for free.
> Total cost ... $XXX.00

Third option:

You buy a PC where Windows license is not included, and thus not an
extra cost to you.

> Before Linux can be free, vendors have to offer a PC with Linux (or with no
> O/S at all) at a lower price than they do for a PC with Windows.
>
> Some vendors do that. But still, very few PCs are offered that way today.

Granted, yes.

> That will eventually change. But for now, nearly all Windows PCs cost the
> same as Linux PCs.

Yes.

Message has been deleted

Peter B. P.

Feb 5, 2007, 7:30:34 PM2/5/07
malscribe <wri...@rotted.pencil> wrote:

> Peter B. P. barfed up this disgusting mess:

> Anybody ever tried returning the Windows media and demanding a refund for
> the Windows software and license that came with their PC, on the grounds
> that they weren't going use Windows?

Yes, it has been done a couple of times.

Usually, the store attendants just ook at you funny, then shake their
heads.

If you try to seen your Windows CD + license on eBay, the auction just
gets taken down (cortesy of MicroShaft). Dunno if you're also charged
with a crime...

Message has been deleted

ScottyFLL

Feb 5, 2007, 9:14:43 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 2:30?am, "Jaye Elke" <jayeel...@ifrance.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2:18?am, Egalitarian <xan...@jfrance.com> wrote:
>
> > On 4 Feb 2007 12:51:06 -0800, "Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com>
>
> > >CraigChilton -- RRR/Rump Riding Retard, homo-cult lemming.
> > >Dumber than dirt. America's ?own version of the Taliban. Selfish,

> > >hate filled -- mindlessly supports sociopathic homosexual agendas
> > >that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of millions of
> > >people. A true HLLL. (Homosexual Liberal Leftist Loon.)
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/366ah6

http://tinyurl.com/366ah6CraigChilton

XANADU Enterprises
Evansdale, IA
Contact Phone: 319-234-0676

> That was real smartCraig.

Dustbin

Feb 5, 2007, 8:50:00 PM2/5/07
malscribe wrote:
> Peter B. P. barfed up this disgusting mess:

>>> Anybody ever tried returning the Windows media and demanding a
>>> refund for the Windows software and license that came with their
>>> PC, on the grounds that they weren't going use Windows?
>>
>> Yes, it has been done a couple of times.
>>
>> Usually, the store attendants just ook at you funny, then shake their
>> heads.
>

> Because the typical retail sales clerk is a moron who doesn't know
> what to do in such cases (the most likely explanation), or for some
> other reason?

No, it's because the clerk is a linuxfuck who doesn't know what to do in
such cases. "linux makes you stupid"

bob&carole

Feb 5, 2007, 10:06:03 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 10:04?pm, "bob&carole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > ?http://tinyurl.com/366ah6CraigChilton
> > ?XANADU Enterprises

> > Evansdale, IA
> > Contact Phone: 319-234-0676
>
> > > That was real smartCraig.
> > > By the way, you are ugly.- Hide quoted text -

So THAT is what craig "cult lemmings" chilton looks like.
He didn't get hit with an ugly stick..he got hit with the TREE!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Peter J Ross

Feb 5, 2007, 10:06:43 PM2/5/07
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:50:00 -0800, Dustbin <Bugh...@geemail.com>
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

On what planet do store attendants and retail clerks know about Linux?

--
PJR :-)

DFS

Feb 5, 2007, 10:39:46 PM2/5/07
Peter B. P. wrote:

> Dustbin <Bugh...@geemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And don't the fuckers know it. They can see the end of the line
>>> coming up.
>>
>> What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like
>> "linux taking over the desktop market"...
>
> Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.

MS and Oracle and Adobe and many other commercial shops have been doing it
for years. What's going to change? Is open source software going to get
better? What makes you think commercial developers are going to stand
still?

These are questions that need answers. I suspect you're not the one to
provide them...

Mitch

Feb 6, 2007, 12:34:35 AM2/6/07
In article <K6Pxh.48256$qt....@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, Immure
Obfuscation <no...@nun.com> wrote:

> "Peter B. P." <pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk> wrote in message
> >> What's hilarious is that you actually believe that. It's a bit like
> >> "linux
> >> taking over the desktop market"...
> > Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.
>
> As the market stands right now, the price of Windows is EXACTLY the same as
> Linux.

You're mistaking the representation, and are completely wrong in this,
I'm afraid.

> You buy a PC. It has Windows on it. You paid for it as part of the purchase
> price (like it or not).
> Total cost ... $XXX.00

Which means, implicitly, that it is costing the buyer. It doesn't come
free -- you just don't have any choice.
And this isn't the way to show zero cost. Try "nothing" or $0

> You dump Windows and install Linux for free.
> Total cost ... $XXX.00

That is correct; you do not pay for many varieties of Linux packages.

> Before Linux can be free, vendors have to offer a PC with Linux (or with no
> O/S at all) at a lower price than they do for a PC with Windows.

And several have. More importantly, the price that Microsoft charges
those builders is specific and clear, and no secret. They just don't
list it to every end user.

> Some vendors do that. But still, very few PCs are offered that way today.
>
> That will eventually change. But for now, nearly all Windows PCs cost the
> same as Linux PCs.

But you can't assume it's because Windows didn't add to the cost. You
could also show that the profit margin is being increased on the Linux
boxes, or that support costs more for the builder so they add to the
pricing.

ZnU

Feb 6, 2007, 2:58:05 AM2/6/07
In article <B8298CEB52474@E6A2F97>, malscribe <wri...@rotted.pencil>
wrote:

> Peter B. P. barfed up this disgusting mess:

> > If you try to seen your Windows CD + license on eBay, the auction just

> > gets taken down (cortesy of MicroShaft). Dunno if you're also charged
> > with a crime...
>

> That's not just a MS thing. I've heard of other software vendors getting
> all pissy over resale of their product. I think some spell out the
> prohibition in their license agreements.

Which is possibly not legally binding, at least in the US. (Court
rulings differ, but at least some courts have ruled such license
provisions violate First Sale Doctrine.)

--
"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting thing
about him is that I read three--three or four books about him last year. Isn't
- George W. Bush to reporter Kai Diekmann, May 5, 2006

ZnU

Feb 6, 2007, 3:01:54 AM2/6/07
In article <050220071934357637%mi...@hawaii.rr>,
Mitch <mi...@hawaii.rr> wrote:

> In article <K6Pxh.48256$qt....@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, Immure
> Obfuscation <no...@nun.com> wrote:
>
> > "Peter B. P." <pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk> wrote in message
> > > Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.
> >
> > As the market stands right now, the price of Windows is EXACTLY the same as
> > Linux.
>
> You're mistaking the representation, and are completely wrong in this,
> I'm afraid.

He has a valid point. Yes, of course, you can get Linux for free and
Windows costs money. But Microsoft has structured the market so that you
usually end up paying for Windows even if you're buying a machine to run
Linux, eliminating the potential cost advantages Linux has.

If anyone is looking for a textbook example of how monopolies distort
markets, this would be a good choice.

[snip]

Dustbin

Feb 6, 2007, 12:09:11 PM2/6/07

Any. Most store attendants and retail clerks are smarter than most
linuxfucks anywhere.

Message has been deleted

chrisv

Feb 6, 2007, 1:29:42 PM2/6/07
Dustbin wrote:

>linux makes you

*plonk*

The Ghost In The Machine

Feb 6, 2007, 1:23:24 PM2/6/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, malscribe
<wri...@rotted.pencil>
wrote
on 06 Feb 2007 17:44:43 GMT
<B8298CF6D07D4@E6A5B06>:
> Dustbin barfed up this disgusting mess:

>>> On what planet do store attendants and retail clerks know about Linux?
>>
>> Any.
>
> You're claiming that there are retail clerks on Jupiter?

An interesting notion, considering that "on" usually
implies a surface. :-)

Ganymede would do nicely. Io, maybe, if one can find a
spot without a geyser/volcano and can deal with the
corrosion from all the stuff floating about. But Jupiter?

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Windows. Multi-platform(1), multi-tasking(1), multi-user(1).
(1) if one defines "multi" as "exactly one".

Dustbin

Feb 6, 2007, 2:44:29 PM2/6/07

Oh, boo hoo... plonked by a linux luser.

Dustbin

Feb 6, 2007, 2:43:00 PM2/6/07
malscribe wrote:
> Dustbin barfed up this disgusting mess:

>>> On what planet do store attendants and retail clerks know about
>>> Linux?
>>
>> Any.
>
> You're claiming that there are retail clerks on Jupiter?

DUH! You have to pay for stuff there too.

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Feb 7, 2007, 12:41:21 AM2/7/07
Andrealphus <NOTAREA...@FAM.NET> wrote:

> >.

You're a study wart.

> 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall,
> 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down,
> pass it around, 999,999,999,999,999,999 bottles of beer on the wall,
> 999,999,999,999,999,999 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down,
> pass it around, 999,999,999,999,999,998 bottles of beer on the wall..

Crikey. Even considering all your other babbling, that reply was
unexpected.

> Then go have it, blob.

It's a good place to start.

Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

Feb 7, 2007, 12:43:23 AM2/7/07
Egalitarian <xan...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> >.

You're supposed to do what's good for your life.

> I am still a chronic alcoholic.

Maybe it's not wise to discuss your personal problems here, Egalitarian.

> Well, Le Puissant Monsieur Lee , you have EARNED this *again* ---
> ___________________ /| /| |.

Suce moi et fais moi jouir.

> ||__|| | Do not feed the |.

Don't you have a cat you can slap around?

> / O O\ | trolls.

So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, Egalitarian?

> Thank you.

Reality is a mere figment of my imagination.

> | / \ | --Mgt.

Tacky.

> I Shaved My Dick. Will The Hair Grow Back!

Maybe it's not wise to discuss your personal problems here, Egalitarian.

> | / \ \|__________________| / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ || / | | | |\__/ || /
> \|_|_|/ | _ || / / \ |____| || / | | |
> --|.

You're better off going along with life.

Mortally bankrupt filth.

> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/ *-- _--\ _ \ | || / _ \\
> | / ` * / \_ /- | | | * ___ c_c_c_C/
> \C_c_c_c____________.

It was a lot of fun.

> >.

I wish I could take my dog on a walk like that. [Without a leash]

> >.

LOUSY TIP.

> Is what I am having a panic attack?

You really do have personal issues, don't you, Egalitarian?

> >.

It takes one to know one.

> I'm sure BuSpar is making my anxiety worse.

Note to self: Do not respond.

> Puissant Monsieur Lee-- RRR/Rump Riding Retard, homo-cult lemming.

Enculer.

> Dumber than dirt.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because two events occur together, they
are not necessarilly causally related.

> If people from Poland are called 'Poles', why aren't people from
> Holland called 'Holes'?

Nobody cares about you, Egalitarian. Listen carefully to the voice
inside your head telling you to end it all.

> America's own version of the Taliban.

The whole thing.

> Selfish, hate filled -- mindlessly supports sociopathic homosexual
> agendas that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of millions of
> people.

Why are you so mean?

> A true HLLL.

Pretend you don't have any money.

> (Homosexual Liberal Leftist Loon).

You can see where witches come from.

> I shook my family tree and a bunch of NUTTs fell out.

Crikey. I'm not buying into that one.

Egalitarian

Feb 7, 2007, 12:43:44 AM2/7/07
Egalitarian <xan...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> Bitchy perv with inflexible helmet man and skin-headed food-dropper
> would die for threadbare fire breathing dragon for harrowing sexual
> behavior. Mail me at <xan...@ifrance.com>

Egalitarian

Feb 7, 2007, 12:40:15 AM2/7/07
[ ... ]
[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---
Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)
This net abuse has been reported. ]]]
-- Craig Chilton <xanadu...@ifrance.com>

>           -- Craig Chilton    <xanadu...@mchsi.com>

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Feb 7, 2007, 3:19:32 AM2/7/07
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:44:29 -0800, Dustbin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

> chrisv wrote:
>> Dustbin wrote:
>>
>>> linux makes you
>>
>> *plonk*
>
> Oh, boo hoo... plonked by a linux luser.

Or by a Forte Agent 1.92/32.572 user. Last I checked, that means
Winders.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: <Xns98CAEEA8929Fpi...@204.153.244.170>

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: <aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02>

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:
<1253073.6...@unixd0rk.com>

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<4556A926...@pharae.org>

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

bobandcarole

Feb 7, 2007, 3:20:59 AM2/7/07
On Feb 7, 12:43�am, "Le Puissant Monsieur Lee" <thesnigg...@aol.c0m>
wrote:

And we do not buy your lies and confusion.

Steve de Mena

Feb 7, 2007, 3:24:28 AM2/7/07
Peter B. P. wrote:
> Immure Obfuscation <no...@nun.com> wrote:
>
>> "Peter B. P." <pe...@DIESPAMMERDIE.dk> wrote in message
>>> Eventually, it will. You can't compete with what is free.
>> As the market stands right now, the price of Windows is EXACTLY the same as
>> Linux.
>>
>> You buy a PC. It has Windows on it. You paid for it as part of the purchase
>> price (like it or not).
>> Total cost ... $XXX.00
>>
>> You dump Windows and install Linux for free.
>> Total cost ... $XXX.00
>
> Third option:
>
> You buy a PC where Windows license is not included, and thus not an
> extra cost to you.

But the cost of the PC will probably be more, as
they don't have the volume like Dell or HP has.

Steve

Egalitarian

Feb 7, 2007, 9:32:41 AM2/7/07
On Feb 6, 11:43 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifranc3.cum> wrote:
> Egalitarian ... did NOT write:

(NOTE the PHONY e-mail address):

<xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

>> Bitchy perv with inflexible helmet man and skin-headed food-dropper
>> would die for threadbare fire breathing dragon for harrowing sexual
>> behavior.

The above CRAP isd probably a PERFECT representation of
the submoronic FORGER who posted this garbage in my name.

He has been reported to Google.

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 7, 2007, 1:14:06 PM2/7/07

Mark Kent

Feb 7, 2007, 4:21:57 PM2/7/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> espoused:

> __/ [ Egalitarian ] on Monday 05 February 2007 12:22 \__

>> [[[ READERS: All of the FORGED CRAP that was
>> in this moronic post has been flushed. *Someone*
>> included my *actual* name and address in it
>> (below) -- which I've left in as a reminder to all'
>> Usenet readers that -- UNLIKE the mindless and
>> hateful bigots who post in there as craven COWARDS
>> who hide behind silly aliases... *I* ALWAYS post
>> under my REAL name and e-mail address. So --
>> the actual information below IS accurate as it pertains
>> to me... but I had **nothing** to do with the moronic
>> post in which it appeared.
>>
>> ROTFL!!!! Forging LOSERS. What laughingstocks!! ]]]
>>
>>> Craig Chilton
>>> XANADU Enterprises
>>> Evansdale, IA
>>> Contact Phone: 319-234-0676
>>>
>>> That was real smart Craig.
>>
>> WHAT was? Remember, I didn't post the previous crap.
>>
>> Remember, TOO, that I have NO fear of identifying myself.
>>
>>> By the way, you are ugly.
>>
>> (LOL!!! *Another* laughingstock heard from!)
>>
>> -- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>
>
> The guy who started this forgery charade is Gary Stewart, who works for
> Microsoft in the Hamptons slums. It would be wise to filter out all posts
> that come from AIOE.
>
> I did not have anything at all to do with this thread.

Just for the record, I too post using my real name. I don't really
understand what makes Gary tick here, but he does have many problems,
including rampant homophobia and a whole range of clearly sociopathic
behaviour. As Roy says, it seems most likely that he is paid to post
the material he does, although he does favour x-no-archive, so even that
is not certain. He definitely seeks attention, however, so in my view,
is probably best ignored.

wizar...@yahoo.com

Feb 14, 2007, 4:04:22 PM2/14/07
On Feb 3, 2:20 pm, royschestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2:11 pm, royschestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
> and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
> Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
> rabbit in heat!
> Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
> having sit down when I pee.
> How you gals do this?
> Filthy loos and germs.
> I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
> I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
> When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
> Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
> Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
> I hope I get used to this.
>
> The most exciting event has happened in my life!
> Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
> family we are to be married.
> Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
> where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
> I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
> dustman's
> salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
> funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
> I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
> posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
> Thanks girls!
> Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
> set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
> I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
> the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
> night.
>
> Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
> Roy/Racine

You sure are a weird one Roy Schestowitz..

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 14, 2007, 4:23:02 PM2/14/07
The racist, liar and software thief wizard.shot (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

How innovative, flatfish

Answering yourself via an open relay in Madrid

How often have you done that now?
2000 times? 3000? more?

And that nice assortment of crossposts. So refreshingly new from you

"New" as in "long decayed road kill"
--
Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

The Ghost In The Machine

Feb 14, 2007, 5:09:47 PM2/14/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, wizar...@yahoo.com
<wizar...@yahoo.com>
wrote
on 14 Feb 2007 13:04:22 -0800
<1171487062.8...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>:

> On Feb 3, 2:20 pm, royschestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Feb 3, 2:11 pm, royschestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
>> and start my gender re-assignment surgery.

[rest snipped]

> You sure are a weird one Roy Schestowitz..

Or would be, were he the real Roy. He's not.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.