[News] Croatia Officially Dumps Proprietary Software

1 view

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 23, 2006, 3:57:19 AM8/23/06
Croats embrace open source software

,----[ Quote ]
| The Croatian government has decided to dump proprietary software and
| move entirely to Open Source.
`----

John Bailo

Aug 23, 2006, 5:42:43 AM8/23/06

Actually the article reads:

"THE CROATIAN government has decided to dump proprietary software and
move entirely to Open Sauce."

Tomato or alfredo?

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 23, 2006, 5:41:23 AM8/23/06
__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 23 August 2006 10:42 \__

That's just the Inquirer.

Vole

Volian

Boffins

Open Sauce

The shy Ballmer

Bog (blog)

...and the list goes on and on (there are many others). It's fun to follow
the Inqeirer, even just because you are challenged and gradually learn to
face the humourous terminoloy.

Mark Kent

Aug 27, 2006, 3:33:37 PM8/27/06
begin oe_protect.scr
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> espoused:

Smart people. They'll get access to their governmental documentation
without having to pay a tax to a foreign power.

The difference between legal separation and divorce is that legal
separation gives the man time to hide his money.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 27, 2006, 3:38:31 PM8/27/06
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 27 August 2006 20:33 \__

> begin oe_protect.scr
> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> espoused:
>> Croats embrace open source software
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The Croatian government has decided to dump proprietary software and
>>| move entirely to Open Source.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33860
>
> Smart people. They'll get access to their governmental documentation
> without having to pay a tax to a foreign power.

That's a nice way of thinking about it. I'll try to remember that...