Wait till you hear this: Guess who is complaining about monopoly and abuse of market power?

Ramon F Herrera

Sep 9, 2008, 2:44:40 PM9/9/08

I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?

Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?

http://money.cnn.com/video/#/video/news/2008/08/29/news.walker.082908.cnnmoney
http://tinyurl.com/57b82w

-RFH

Ramon F Herrera

Sep 9, 2008, 2:46:53 PM9/9/08
On Sep 9, 1:44 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
> Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?
>
> http://money.cnn.com/video/#/video/news/2008/08/29/news.walker.082908...http://tinyurl.com/57b82w
>
> -RFH

http://money.cnn.com/video/#/video/news/2008/08/2/news.walker.082908.cnnmoney
http://tinyurl.com/57b82w

You have to click on the "Google Plays Defense" video.

-RFH

Roy Schestowitz

Sep 9, 2008, 3:12:27 PM9/9/08

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Tuesday 09 September 2008 18:44 : \____

Microsoft uses proxies like AstroTurfers to do the accusations (same with
Microsoft's current attacks on Apple):

Corn Farmers Against Google?

,----[ Quote ]
| Only if they're planting in AstroTurf
|
| [...]
|
| How do you know the organization, and the op-ed, weren't created by LawMedia
| Group at the behest of some well-funded clients? If they did their jobs
| right, you don't know.
|
| Some of them have left digital fingerprints here and there, though, says
| Declan McCullagh, in a blockbuster of a report exposing the intellectual
| whoredom offered for various important issues. Shortly after Microsoft hired
| LawMedia, for example, legislators, national agencies, and news outlets
| received pointed complaints from coalitions of farmers, rural voters, and
| geeky Latinos about how Google's advertising deal with Yahoo would wreck
| everything.
|
| [...]
|
| Don't call them a PR firm or a lobbying firm though, Law Media – which has a
| ton of lawyers working for them too—is a "public affairs firm" specializing
| in producing "remarkable coalitions" for anything one might need a coalition
| for.
`----

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/08/14/corn-farmers-against-google

Shades of "Letters from the Dead":

More Microsoft astroturfing?

,----[ Quote ]
| TCS’s articles have also complemented work being done by DCI. During 2000,
| Microsoft contracted with DCI to perform various services, among them
| generating “grassroots” letters opposing a breakup of Microsoft and
| launching Americans for Technology Leadership, an anti-breakup group funded
| in part by Microsoft and run out of DCI’s office. Meanwhile, down the hall,
|  Tech Central Station went on the offensive, inaugurating an “anti-trust”
|  section that over the coming months would publish little except defenses of
|  Microsoft and attacks on the software maker’s corporate and governmental
|  antagonists, with occasional detours into the subject of lawsuit reform.
|       (Microsoft smartly plugged some of the articles on its own Web site.)
|
| (More on the fake letters here; another bit of Microsoft astroturf here.)
|
| With TCS pushing Microsoft’s agenda in one area, what do they publish about
| Open Source software, another strategic concern for Microsoft? To find out, I
| collected all the articles published in TCS on Open Source software and
| listed them in the table below.
`----

http://timlambert.org/2003/11/tcs/

Microsoft lobbying campaign backfires; even dead people write in support of
firm

,----[ Quote ]
| Letters purportedly written by at least two dead people landed on the desk of
| Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff earlier this year, imploring him to go
| easy on Microsoft for its conduct as a monopoly.
|
| The pleas, along with more than 100 others from Utah residents, are part of a
| carefully orchestrated nationwide campaign by the software giant that may be
| backfiring. Microsoft sought to create the impression of a surging
| grass-roots movement, aimed largely at the attorneys general of some of the
| 18 states that have joined the Justice Department in suing Microsoft.
|
| The Microsoft campaign goes to great lengths to create an impression that the
| letters are spontaneous expressions from ordinary people. Letters sent in the
| last month are on personalized stationery using different wording, color and
| typefaces, details that distinguish Microsoft's efforts from lobbying tactics
| that go on in politics every day.
`----

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010823&slug=microlob23

- --
~~ Best of wishes

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests

Chance Furlong

Sep 9, 2008, 3:41:27 PM9/9/08
In article
<2684431a-65cb-4d27...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
> Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?

> -RFH

You misspelled "hypocrisy."

zara

Sep 9, 2008, 3:44:30 PM9/9/08

"Chance Furlong" <t-b...@megakatcity.com> wrote in message

I hear a loud, sucking sound.

Chance Furlong

Sep 9, 2008, 4:28:18 PM9/9/08
In article <AiAxk.29739$bx1....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zara...@Heddon.com> wrote:

Is Ballmer the source of that sound, zara?

cc

Sep 9, 2008, 7:45:55 PM9/9/08
On Sep 9, 3:44 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@Heddon.com> wrote:
> "Chance Furlong" <t-b...@megakatcity.com> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <2684431a-65cb-4d27-81de-8c08b0708...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

> > Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>
> >> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> >> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
> >> Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?
> >> -RFH
>
> > You misspelled "hypocrisy."
>
> I hear a loud, sucking sound.

That's not a surprise considering how much you love to suck cock.

John Slade

Sep 9, 2008, 8:50:58 PM9/9/08

"Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message

> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?

Why? Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly. At every
point in Microsoft's existence there was an alternative OS. Microsoft just
made their easier to use with more capabilities early in the game and that's
why they're still so popular. A true monopoly is a SINGLE company that has
the control of an entire market. Gas, electric and water companies are
examples of monopolies. This is because you can't have five different set of
pipes or electric wires in a city and in your house. "Mono" mens one.

John

Timberwoof

Sep 9, 2008, 9:11:43 PM9/9/08
In article
<2684431a-65cb-4d27...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
> Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?

Hypocrisy would be better.

:)

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com>
http://www.timberwoof.com

Mike

Sep 9, 2008, 9:17:29 PM9/9/08
In article <SRExk.37046$co7....@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

You really don't understand what a monopoly is there John. Better go
study. A company can be a monopoly and that's ok and Microsoft is, by
any measure, a monopoly. The problem is it abuses it's market position
gained by being that monopoly and that was the problem the DOJ found.

If you think Microsoft isn't a monopoly, you have deeper issues than
anyone suspected.
--
Mike

chrisv

Sep 9, 2008, 9:29:30 PM9/9/08
John Slade wrote:

>Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly.

Idiot.

iMojo

Sep 9, 2008, 9:34:18 PM9/9/08
In article <SRExk.37046$co7....@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Thanks for the grade school economics lesson. MS used illegal business
practices to garner their share of the OS market. It has nothing to do
with features or capabilities of their OS (what version of Windows are
you referring here anyway?). One example was how they used their lock on
the PC market to control what vendors can ship with their hardware.
Microsoft have basically bought and rebranded 95% of their products. Do
a Google search on DOJ vs. Microsoft.

Fortunately for the entire industry, the tide has been turning over the
last few years as people see alternatives in Apple's OSX, Linux etc...

JEDIDIAH

Sep 9, 2008, 10:03:10 PM9/9/08
On 2008-09-10, John Slade <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> "Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
>> Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
> Why? Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly. At every

The courts of multiple nations and the US DOJ have a different opnion.

> point in Microsoft's existence there was an alternative OS. Microsoft just
> made their easier to use with more capabilities early in the game and that's
> why they're still so popular. A true monopoly is a SINGLE company that has

Yeah... that would be the OS vendor that was the LAST to deliver a
useful GUI or full support for the modern features of the 80386.

> the control of an entire market. Gas, electric and water companies are
> examples of monopolies. This is because you can't have five different set of
> pipes or electric wires in a city and in your house. "Mono" mens one.

...resorting to the "igornant layman" defintions eh?

--
My macintosh runs Ubuntu. |||
/ | \

Tim Murray

Sep 9, 2008, 10:32:36 PM9/9/08
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:50:58 -0400, John Slade wrote:
> Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly

You are a moron.

Ramon F Herrera

Sep 10, 2008, 12:39:16 AM9/10/08
On Sep 9, 7:50 pm, "John Slade" <hhitma...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in messagenews:2684431a-65cb-4d27...@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

> > I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
> > Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
>
>       Why? Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly. At every
> point in Microsoft's existence there was an alternative OS.

If I had a dollar for every idiot that makes a statement like the
above, I could retire to an island in the Pacific.

There is the mathematical, strict language used by scientists,
computer programmers and lawyers. Then there is the day-to-day
language used by common folks (and Usenet NG).

Let me give an example. One person arrives to a restaurant and is told
by the hostess: "you may go ahead and sit on that table over there".

Question: when the waitress arrives, what is the very first thing she
asks the client?

Answer: She tells him: "would you please get off the table and sit on
a chair?"

In the Microsoft case, when we talk about monopoly, we are referring
to "monopoly power". Please don't try to convert some continuum into a
discrete, boolean quantum, would you?

There is a legal definition of monopolistic power, there is also one
(which may or may not be the same) used by economists.

Microsoft is a convicted monopolist.

-RFH

Statement: "Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country"
Idiot Person: "That's not true, because I know a Christian guy over
there"

DFS

Sep 10, 2008, 1:46:10 AM9/10/08
JEDIDIAH wrote:
> On 2008-09-10, John Slade <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>> Why? Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly. At
>> every
>
> The courts of multiple nations and the US DOJ have a different
> opnion.

Then you won't mind showing us the court rulings that MS is a monopoly, or
has a monopoly, or ever had a monopoly, in any product line.

<JED slinks away>

>> the control of an entire market. Gas, electric and water companies
>> are examples of monopolies. This is because you can't have five
>> different set of pipes or electric wires in a city and in your
>> house. "Mono" mens one.
>
> ...resorting to the "igornant layman" defintions eh?

Better than resorting to fiction.

DFS

Sep 10, 2008, 1:58:25 AM9/10/08
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

> If I had a dollar for every idiot that makes a statement like the
> above, I could retire to an island in the Pacific.

What exactly do you do for a living, and exactly what software do you use?

(note: of course I'll be using it against you when you admit you're a
hypocrite who makes a living with Windows. I already know it, of course,
but it's fun to hear you bozos admit it).

> In the Microsoft case, when we talk about monopoly, we are referring
> to "monopoly power".

Then say so. But you won't be able to prove that, either. In fact, MS is
usually the low-price alternative.

* Windows is downright cheap if you buy an OEM system or buy OEM disks. Of
course, anything above $0 makes you Linux cheap-asses go apoplectic.

* their Office suite is price-competitive with others.

* SQL Server db is much cheaper than Oracle's and IBM's.

* MS Money is cheaper (often free) than Quicken

* Streets and Trips is $39

* their games are price-competitive with other vendors and platforms

Then there's the fact that every OEM and every user is perfectly free to go
with Mac or Linux.

> There is a legal definition of monopolistic power, there is also one
> (which may or may not be the same) used by economists.
>
> Microsoft is a convicted monopolist.

RFH is a lying idiot.

Tattoo Vampire

Sep 10, 2008, 6:09:57 AM9/10/08
DFS wrote:

> Then you won't mind showing us the court rulings that MS is a monopoly,
> or has a monopoly, or ever had a monopoly, in any product line.

"Judge Jackson issued his findings of fact on November 5, 1999, which
stated that Microsoft's dominance of the personal computer operating
systems market constituted a monopoly, and that Microsoft had taken
actions to crush threats to the monopoly, including Apple, Java, Netscape,
Lotus Notes, Real Networks, Linux, and others. Then on April 3, 2000, he
issued a two-part ruling: his conclusions of law were that Microsoft had
committed monopolization, attempted monopolization, and tying in violation
of Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman Act, and his remedy was that Microsoft
must be broken into two separate units, one to produce the operating
system, and one to produce other software components."

You stupid fucking idiot.
--
Regards,
[tv]

Owner/Proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Be different: conform.

Sinister Midget

Sep 10, 2008, 6:25:32 AM9/10/08
On 2008-09-10, Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> claimed:

Since Doofie is going to want a citation, not just a quote:

http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f3800/msjudgex.htm

So that he doesn't try to weasel around and claim it's limited to a
single anti-monopoly judge:

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/09/eu-microsoft-is-a-monopoly.html

Here's some others they had troubles with:

http://www.crn.com/software/26100117

http://news.cnet.com/South-Korea-fines-Microsoft-32-million/2100-1047_3-5985332.html

--
Chimpanzees can point and click on a Windows UI. That's mostly who's
doing it.

Linonut

Sep 10, 2008, 7:13:56 AM9/10/08
* Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

He's like the proverbial grey goose -- wakes up in a new world every
day.

He'll be posting the same dumb challenge again in a few weeks.

Microsoft Smear® -- Throw enough shit that some of it sticks.

--
I used to have a drinking problem. Now I love the stuff.

PhillE

Sep 10, 2008, 8:34:21 AM9/10/08

I BET you will get no response from DuFus!

chrisv

Sep 10, 2008, 8:54:20 AM9/10/08
Mike wrote:

> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>> Why? Microsoft is not now nor has it ever been a monopoly. At every
>> point in Microsoft's existence there was an alternative OS.
>

>You really don't understand what a monopoly is there John. Better go
>study. A company can be a monopoly and that's ok and Microsoft is, by
>any measure, a monopoly. The problem is it abuses it's market position
>gained by being that monopoly and that was the problem the DOJ found.
>
>If you think Microsoft isn't a monopoly, you have deeper issues than
>anyone suspected.

Save your energy. This "John Slade" fsckwit has had all this
explained to him before. Google his name and "Microsoft monopoly" -
every few months the simpleton spouts the same "Mono means one"
idiocy.

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 10, 2008, 9:07:45 AM9/10/08
chrisv wrote:

Well, Hadron Quark claims the same idiocy regarding MS

If it is google, though...
--
Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

DFS

Sep 10, 2008, 9:33:50 AM9/10/08
PhillE wrote:
> On Sep 10, 12:09 pm, Tattoo Vampire <sitt...@this.computer> wrote:
>> DFS wrote:
>>> Then you won't mind showing us the court rulings that MS is a
>>> monopoly, or has a monopoly, or ever had a monopoly, in any product
>>> line.
>>
>> "Judge Jackson issued his findings of fact on November 5, 1999, which
>> stated that Microsoft's dominance of the personal computer operating
>> systems market constituted a monopoly, and that Microsoft had taken
>> actions to crush threats to the monopoly, including Apple, Java,
>> Netscape, Lotus Notes, Real Networks, Linux, and others. Then on
>> April 3, 2000, he issued a two-part ruling: his conclusions of law
>> were that Microsoft had committed monopolization, attempted
>> monopolization, and tying in violation of Sections 1 and 2 of the
>> Sherman Act, and his remedy was that Microsoft must be broken into
>> two separate units, one to produce the operating system, and one to
>> produce other software components."
>>
>> You stupid fucking idiot.

Another cola child flings the f-word.

> I BET you will get no response from DuFus!

So far I see jeering responses from four cola lusers: TV, Gidget, you and
Linonut.

But apparently not a single one of you lazy idiots read the actual rulings
referred to TV and Gidget, because nowhere in them is there evidence of a
court ruling that MS is a monopoly organization.

Findings of fact: http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f3800/msjudgex.htm

Conclusions of law: http://usvms.gpo.gov/ms-conclusions.html

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/09/eu-microsoft-is-a-monopoly.html

http://www.crn.com/software/26100117

http://news.cnet.com/South-Korea-fines-Microsoft-32-million/2100-1047_3-5985332.html

Keep trying, lamers.

Mocassin Joe

Sep 10, 2008, 4:09:23 PM9/10/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Role reversal??? Again!!

Mocassin Joe

Sep 10, 2008, 4:10:53 PM9/10/08
Aren't you dead yet, Asshole?

zara

Sep 10, 2008, 6:34:36 PM9/10/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te
Scatnubbs cc Al Azif - azif
I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!

Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?

cc

Sep 10, 2008, 7:30:48 PM9/10/08
On Sep 10, 6:34 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@Heddon.com> wrote:
> "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Of course I'm not dead yet, fucknut. You can't use shitty lyrics from
a band like Internal Suffering, pass them off as your own, and then
expect anything to come of it. No wonder you're braindead, you listen
to shit music.

> Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?

What?

zara

Sep 10, 2008, 7:54:46 PM9/10/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Actually, they copied them. And I don't want you dead. I want you worse
than dead. I want you to suffer, something like, "death by a thousand
cuts".

> Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?

What?

Surprise!? You know "what", Asshole. Al Azif - azif.

I have the seven seals, Asshole. And I've been using them for you and Joey
the Homo. Hmmm- ---yes --- birds of a feather. Maybe a "two for one" deal.

cc

Sep 10, 2008, 7:58:49 PM9/10/08

They're still shitty. I hope whoever they copied them from is still
alive and can sue them for making a pile of shit and calling it music.

And I don't want you dead.  I want you worse
> than dead.  I want you to suffer, something like, "death by a thousand
> cuts".

You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
never able to inflict it. Keep sucking dick.

> > Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?
>
> What?
>
> Surprise!?  You know "what", Asshole. Al Azif - azif.

I'm sorry, I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth.

>  I have the seven seals, Asshole.  And I've been using them for you and Joey
> the Homo.  Hmmm- ---yes --- birds of a feather.  Maybe a "two for one" deal.

Who's Joey the Homo? Are you his cum dumpster or something?

Mocassin Joe

Sep 10, 2008, 8:54:24 PM9/10/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jealousy rears it's ugly head.

zara

Sep 10, 2008, 10:43:18 PM9/10/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, Whoever is still living and is happy to be honored.

And I don't want you dead. I want you worse

Now your true colors come out. You can come out,Sue, no one cares.

> than dead. I want you to suffer, something like, "death by a thousand
> cuts".

You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
never able to inflict it. Keep sucking dick.

That's quite an oral fixation, you have.

> > Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?
>
> What?
>
> Surprise!? You know "what", Asshole. Al Azif - azif.

I'm sorry, I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth.

You understand perfectly well. Just so there is no question, - I cursed
you.

> I have the seven seals, Asshole. And I've been using them for you and Joey
> the Homo. Hmmm- ---yes --- birds of a feather. Maybe a "two for one" deal.

Who's Joey the Homo? Are you his cum dumpster or something?

I'm trying to figure out, are you a woman, playing a man?

Or visa versa. Or maybe just confused about your sexuality.

But in either case, you are an Asshole.

cc

Sep 10, 2008, 11:19:30 PM9/10/08

That's what you wrote, you fucking moron. Learn how to quote. I don't
want you dead, I don't want you worse than dead. I'm enjoying your
retarded self as it is.

> > than dead. I want you to suffer, something like, "death by a thousand
> > cuts".
>
> You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
> never able to inflict it. Keep sucking dick.
>
> That's quite an oral fixation, you have.

Says the guy who hears sucking sounds wherever he goes...

> > > Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?
>
> > What?
>
> > Surprise!? You know "what", Asshole. Al Azif - azif.
>
> I'm sorry, I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth.
>
> You understand perfectly well.  Just so there is no question, - I cursed
> you.

Hahaha, you cursed me. You are the biggest tool in all of western
civilization.

> > I have the seven seals, Asshole. And I've been using them for you and Joey
> > the Homo. Hmmm- ---yes --- birds of a feather. Maybe a "two for one" deal.
>
> Who's Joey the Homo? Are you his cum dumpster or something?
>
> I'm trying to figure out, are you a woman, playing a man?

Please try to make some sense for once. Too much cum in your mouth?

> Or visa versa. Or maybe just confused about your sexuality.
>
> But in either case, you are an Asshole.

I could be you, and I'd be in a much worse position.

Mocassin Joe

Sep 11, 2008, 8:07:56 AM9/11/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You seem to be confused again, Asshole. Are you a Homosexual?

> > than dead. I want you to suffer, something like, "death by a thousand
> > cuts".
>
> You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
> never able to inflict it. Keep sucking dick.
>
> That's quite an oral fixation, you have.

Says the guy who hears sucking sounds wherever he goes...

> > > Still using the "sue" sockpuppet, Asshole?
>
> > What?
>
> > Surprise!? You know "what", Asshole. Al Azif - azif.
>
> I'm sorry, I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth.
>
> You understand perfectly well. Just so there is no question, - I cursed
> you.

Hahaha, you cursed me. You are the biggest tool in all of western
civilization.

> > I have the seven seals, Asshole. And I've been using them for you and
> > Joey
> > the Homo. Hmmm- ---yes --- birds of a feather. Maybe a "two for one"
> > deal.
>
> Who's Joey the Homo? Are you his cum dumpster or something?
>
> I'm trying to figure out, are you a woman, playing a man?

Please try to make some sense for once. Too much cum in your mouth?

> Or visa versa. Or maybe just confused about your sexuality.
>
> But in either case, you are an Asshole.

I could be you, and I'd be in a much worse position.

All that cutting and pasting, and you're still an Asshole. Weren't you
given the last word, Asshole? You sure didn't make the best of it.

Try to keep this in mind; once an Asshole, always an Asshole. But it has
"perks". Well, in your mind anyway.

Try also to work on your cutting and pasting, Asshole - you seem to be
confusing yourself.

zara

Sep 11, 2008, 4:42:35 PM9/11/08

On Sep 10, 10:43 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@Heddon.com> wrote:
> "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 10, 7:54 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@Heddon.com> wrote:
>

> > "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 10, 6:34 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@Heddon.com> wrote:
>
> > > "cc" <scatnu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>snip all the huffing, puffing, ranting, raving and homosexual advances.

>I'm enjoying your retarded self as it is.

Yes, I can see that, Shithead. You seem to be having a real good time. With
all your huffing and puffing, ranting and raving; it certainly seems that
way to me.

> You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
> never able to inflict it.

"Keyboard warrior"???? Do you want to get physical with me Susie?? What
are you going to do, drop to your knees and try to suck my cock?? Sorry.
Old Queens don't interest me.

>>>snip more huffing and puffing and etc.

You are a pathetic, stupid Asshole. A powerless Shitheel. Lower than Dog
Shit.

I love it here.

Maybe I'll order some t-shirts from you.

BTW; Any blood on your stool?

MuahMan

Sep 11, 2008, 5:02:35 PM9/11/08
> BTW;   Any blood on your stool?- Hide quoted text -

William Poaster

Sep 11, 2008, 6:06:48 PM9/11/08

Yeah, but Hardon Quack is a known M$ fanboi & zealot. So naturally he will
defend M$ at every opportunity.

High Plains Thumper

Sep 11, 2008, 7:07:22 PM9/11/08
William Poaster wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:

DOJ concluded Microsoft is a monopoly:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/msdoj/2002/Lit11-1.pdf

[quote] It bears repeating that the monopoly in this case was not
found to have been illegally acquired, see United States v.
Microsoft, 56 F.3d 1448, 1452 (D.C. Cir. 1995),24 but only to
have been illegally maintained. [/quote]

http://tinyurl.com/2uctf2

[quote]
Microsoft Still Acting Like A Monopoly, EU Complains

The focus shifts from Microsoft's influence on the desktop to its
dominance of the workgroup server market.

By Paul McDougall
InformationWeek
March 22, 2007 01:00 PM

The European Union's top competition watchdog on Thursday accused
Microsoft of failing to live up to the terms of an agreement
under which the company pledged not to engage in monopolistic
behavior. [/quote]

>>> Save your energy. This "John Slade" fsckwit has had all
>>> this explained to him before. Google his name and
>>> "Microsoft monopoly" - every few months the simpleton
>>> spouts the same "Mono means one" idiocy.
>>
>> Well, Hadron Quark claims the same idiocy regarding MS
>
> Yeah, but Hardon Quack is a known M$ fanboi & zealot. So
> naturally he will defend M$ at every opportunity.

An understatement.

The lack of ethical behaviour at Microsoft certainly makes things
most suspect, especially with the numerous court cases regarding
anticompetitive acts. At one time, there was a thriving software
industry. Now, there are only a few competitors.

To wit, Microsoft Evangelism philosophy:

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
lawsuit )

Much of the astroturfing by these few individuals and their sock
puppets are responsible for the dross we see in this newsgroup.
Much of it is done in a most perverted manner to do everything
humanly possible to silence Linux advocacy. The humiliating
advocates by accusing them of homosexual conduct, nymshifting,
nymstealing, usage of terms, "COLA nuts", "Linux loons", "you
work Windows during day and post Linux at night", "Linux/FOSS
slopware", cross posting to unrelated forums like
"alt.kooks.net", bizarre sexual ones, and etc. are intended for
only one purpose, do discourage anyone who enjoys posting about
their Linux experiences and beliefs away from this forum.

When there is a corporation that has this reputation:

http://www.theinquirer.net/en/inquirer/news/2005/07/14/microsofts-law...

or http://tinyurl.com/59wley

[quote]
Microsoft's lawsuit payouts amount to around $9 billion
Updated Twice the GDP of Cambodia
By Désiré Athow: Thursday, 14 July 2005, 2:35 PM
* UPDATE Additional material at the end of this article.

MICROSOFT HAS had a long, a very long history of litigation,
court orders, patent infringements and antitrust lawsuits against
it since the very beginning of its history. We;ve managed to draw
up a partial list of these.

The surprising thing is not only the number of those lawsuits
against Microsoft - at one time, it had more than 130 pending -
but more importantly, the sheer amount of money it represents.

The Redmond giant has been ordered to pay nearly $9 billion, a
figure which is set to rise with some lawsuits still to be ruled on.

[.... Table below rearranged according to award amount, header added]

Award Amount Plaintiff
-------------- ------------------
$1,950,000,000 Sun
$1,100,000,000 California
$850,000,000 IBM
$750,000,000 AOL
$613,000,000 EU
$536,000,000 Novell
$521,000,000 Eolas
$500,000,000 DR DOS/Caldera
$440,000,000 Intertrust
$250,000,000 Apple
$240,000,000 Minnesota
$202,000,000 Florida
$150,000,000 Gateway
$104,600,000 Arizona
$96,000,000 Perma Temps
$89,000,000 North Carolina
$83,000,000 Stac
$64,000,000 Tennessee
$62,000,000 SPX
$60,000,000 Burst
$35,000,000 Immersion
$34,000,000 Massachusett
$32,000,000 Kansas
$23,250,000 Be
$22,600,000 Nebraska state
$12,300,000 Montana
$10,500,000 Maryland
$10,500,000 Private (5)
$9,700,000 Vermont
$9,330,000 South Dakota
$9,000,000 Employee fired (3)
$9,000,000 North Dakota
$8,960,000 Carlos Armando (1)
$8,600,000 Daum (4)
$6,200,000 Columbia
$4,100,000 Bristol
$3,150,000 New Mexico
$2,000,000 Iowa
Undisclosed Alacritech
Undisclosed AT&T
Undisclosed Sendo
Still in court? Discrimation Suit (2)
Still in court E-data
Still in court Forgent
Still in court Go
Still in court Mythic
Still in court Wordperfect suit
Still in court Real

[...] * UPDATE Thanks to Groklaw and Mr. Jaffar for their
assistance. Ten more cases have now been added and the total in
the coffer now exceeds the $9 billion mark:

Time Line Settled, undisclosed
Ticketmaster Settled, undisclosed
Priceline Still in court?
Goldtouch technology Settled, undisclosed
Syn'x $ 250,000
eLeaders Settled, undisclosed
e-Pass Still in court
Roger Avary (6) Still in court
Arendi Holdings Still in court?
Borland $100,000,000
[/quote]

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

cc

Sep 11, 2008, 9:11:48 PM9/11/08

I don't know what fantasy you got going on, but I don't need to be in
it. Fact: You talk about how much you hear sucking sounds all the
time. Fact: You mention your friends Joe the Homo. Fact: You have
posted multiple times about how much you love penis. I'm not judging.
In fact, I'm happy you're open about it. But the fact remains that I'm
not gay, so any homoerotic fantasies you have about buttholes and me
are worthless. I support marriage rights for you and I feel
homosexuals like yourself get the shaft (in more ways than one) when
it comes to rights in America. But at the same time I'm never going to
hook up with you. Get over it. Find some other homosexual to hook up
with in these newsgroups.

> You are a pathetic, stupid Asshole.  A powerless Shitheel. Lower than Dog
> Shit.
>
> I love it here.
>
> Maybe I'll order some t-shirts from you.
>
> BTW;   Any blood on your stool?

You are a kinky little freak aren't you. You disgust me with your shit
and blood fetish, and yet i feel the need to defend your right to be a
queer.

zara

Sep 11, 2008, 10:05:09 PM9/11/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Role reversal doesn't work with me, Homo.

cc

Sep 12, 2008, 7:30:02 AM9/12/08

I don't need to know the details of what games do and do not work with
you and your kinky friends. How you feel about role playing is of no
concern to me.

chrisv

Sep 12, 2008, 8:41:41 AM9/12/08
William Poaster wrote:

>Yeah, but Hardon Quack is a known M$ fanboi & zealot. So naturally he will
>defend M$ at every opportunity.

Quack just again denied that M$ abused their market power. Amazing,
really.

Mocassin Joe

Sep 12, 2008, 1:23:16 PM9/12/08

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Very weak. An answer born out of desperation. Face it; you are too stupid
and unimaginative to compete here, Asshole.

High Plains Thumper

Sep 13, 2008, 12:13:46 PM9/13/08
DFS wrote:

> So far I see jeering responses from four cola lusers: TV, Gidget, you and
> Linonut.
>
> But apparently not a single one of you lazy idiots read the actual rulings
> referred to TV and Gidget, because nowhere in them is there evidence of a
> court ruling that MS is a monopoly organization.
>
> Findings of fact: http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f3800/msjudgex.htm
> Conclusions of law: http://usvms.gpo.gov/ms-conclusions.html
> http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/09/eu-microsoft-is-a-monopoly.html
> http://www.crn.com/software/26100117
> http://news.cnet.com/South-Korea-fines-Microsoft-32-million/2100-1047_3-5985332.html
>
> Keep trying, lamers.

DOJ concluded Microsoft is a monopoly:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/msdoj/2002/Lit11-1.pdf

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Civil Action No. 98-1233 (CKK)
STATE OF NEW YORK, et al., Plaintiffs v. MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
Defendant.

MEMORANDUM OPINION

[quote] It bears repeating that the monopoly in this case was not
found to have been illegally acquired, see United States v.
Microsoft, 56 F.3d 1448, 1452 (D.C. Cir. 1995),24 but only to
have been illegally maintained. [/quote]

COLLEEN KOLLAR-KOTELLY
United States District Judge

Linonut

Sep 13, 2008, 12:18:11 PM9/13/08
* High Plains Thumper peremptorily fired off this memo:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> So far I see jeering responses from four cola lusers: TV, Gidget, you and
>> Linonut.
>>
>> But apparently not a single one of you lazy idiots read the actual rulings
>> referred to TV and Gidget, because nowhere in them is there evidence of a
>> court ruling that MS is a monopoly organization.
>>
>> Findings of fact: http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f3800/msjudgex.htm
>> Conclusions of law: http://usvms.gpo.gov/ms-conclusions.html
>> http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/09/eu-microsoft-is-a-monopoly.html
>> http://www.crn.com/software/26100117
>> http://news.cnet.com/South-Korea-fines-Microsoft-32-million/2100-1047_3-5985332.html
>

> DOJ concluded Microsoft is a monopoly:
>
> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/msdoj/2002/Lit11-1.pdf
>
> UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
>
> Civil Action No. 98-1233 (CKK)
> STATE OF NEW YORK, et al., Plaintiffs v. MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
> Defendant.
>
> MEMORANDUM OPINION
>
> [quote] It bears repeating that the monopoly in this case was not
> found to have been illegally acquired, see United States v.
> Microsoft, 56 F.3d 1448, 1452 (D.C. Cir. 1995),24 but only to
> have been illegally maintained. [/quote]

Don't forget you're talking to DFS. The boy is as dumb as a stump, and
more stubborn than a mule.

--
enhance, v.:
To tamper with an image, usually to its detriment.

High Plains Thumper

Sep 13, 2008, 12:28:24 PM9/13/08
Linonut wrote:
> High Plains Thumper fired off:

>> DFS wrote:
>>
>>> But apparently not a single one of you lazy idiots read
>>> the actual rulings referred to TV and Gidget, because
>>> nowhere in them is there evidence of a court ruling that
>>> MS is a monopoly organization.
>>>
>>> Findings of fact:
>>> http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f3800/msjudgex.htm
>>> Conclusions of law:
>>> http://usvms.gpo.gov/ms-conclusions.html
>>> http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/09/eu-microsoft-is-a-monopoly.html
>>> http://www.crn.com/software/26100117
>>> http://news.cnet.com/South-Korea-fines-Microsoft-32-million/2100-1047_3-5985332.html
>>
>> DOJ concluded Microsoft is a monopoly:
>>
>> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/msdoj/2002/Lit11-1.pdf
>>
>> UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
>>
>> Civil Action No. 98-1233 (CKK) STATE OF NEW YORK, et al.,
>> Plaintiffs v. MICROSOFT CORPORATION, Defendant.
>>
>> MEMORANDUM OPINION
>>
>> [quote] It bears repeating that the monopoly in this case
>> was not found to have been illegally acquired, see United
>> States v. Microsoft, 56 F.3d 1448, 1452 (D.C. Cir. 1995),24
>> but only to have been illegally maintained. [/quote]
>
> Don't forget you're talking to DFS. The boy is as dumb as a
> stump, and more stubborn than a mule.

Stubborn, yes; dumb, no. Let's see if he slinks away from this
one. :-)

--
HPT

Linonut

Sep 13, 2008, 12:36:16 PM9/13/08
* High Plains Thumper peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>>
>> Don't forget you're talking to DFS. The boy is as dumb as a
>> stump, and more stubborn than a mule.
>
> Stubborn, yes; dumb, no. Let's see if he slinks away from this
> one. :-)

Well, not dumb, but deliberately forgetful. He's already been told this
stuff many a time.

--
I want to dress you up as TALLULAH BANKHEAD and cover you with VASELINE
and WHEAT THINS ...

cc

Sep 14, 2008, 8:23:16 PM9/14/08
> [snip the sound of vaginal bleeding]

Could you whine like a bitch some more please?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Sep 14, 2008, 8:36:15 PM9/14/08

I vanna go to Miami........................

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: