I'm home honey.......

Keyser Soze

Feb 1, 2004, 7:30:06 PM2/1/04
..... whatchya bin upta?

--
Some Big Cunt

Kaiser Bun

Feb 1, 2004, 7:57:30 PM2/1/04
Keyser Soze wrote:
> ..... whatchya bin upta?

Everyone's converted to linux and you're the only winfuck left on Usenet.
Any pro-windows posts you may or may not see are bots designed to keep
you company.

Kaiser Bun

Feb 1, 2004, 7:41:37 PM2/1/04

Oh, I forgot to add my new sig. You'll notice there are now over
two billion linux users and machines registered, so, there's the
proof that I'm not lying. :o)

See what can happen when you're not looking?

--
Kaiser Bun: Registered Linux User #2384344402
Eggsandwich: Registered Linux Machine #2384435500

relic

Feb 1, 2004, 8:32:19 PM2/1/04

Damn! That'll teach me to take naps during the day.

--
Diogenes: Registered Windows User #494649644679

Kaiser Bun

Feb 1, 2004, 7:59:28 PM2/1/04
relic wrote:
> --
> Diogenes: Registered Windows User #494649644679

Good lord! Over 494 billion windows systems. The Borg
have arrived.

Sinister Midget

Feb 1, 2004, 9:39:36 PM2/1/04
On 2004-02-02, Kaiser Bun <kai...@bun.sandwich> blubbered:

That's how many reboots he's personally been through. They wear it like
a badge of honor.

--
"Ironically, Microsoft's efforts to deny interoperability of Windows with
legitimate non-Microsoft applications have created an environment in which

Diogenes

Feb 1, 2004, 9:47:38 PM2/1/04

Each person owns several.

--
Diogenes

Kaiser Bun

Feb 1, 2004, 9:28:45 PM2/1/04

That's an average of nearly 100 PCs per human being on
Earth. So, microsoft's new paradigm is to bloat the software
so much that you require a whole PC per application, yes?
Either that or people are too stupid to realize they can just
reformat their PC to upgrade their version of windows
and are, instead, just throwing it into the shed and buying
a new one with each release.

Kaiser Bun

Feb 1, 2004, 9:32:00 PM2/1/04
Sinister Midget wrote:
> On 2004-02-02, Kaiser Bun <kai...@bun.sandwich> blubbered:
>> relic wrote:
>>> --
>>> Diogenes: Registered Windows User #494649644679
>>
>> Good lord! Over 494 billion windows systems. The Borg
>> have arrived.
>
> That's how many reboots he's personally been through. They wear it
> like a badge of honor.

It speaks volumes to the users' patience. Anyone should be proud of such
levels of tolerance.

Budweiser

Feb 2, 2004, 12:01:19 AM2/2/04

"Kaiser Bun" <kai...@bun.sandwich> wrote in message
Whilst i do appreciate the virtues and advantages of linux, unfortunately
general business does not--jeez most of the travel agents in the uk still
run win 3.1 (and still can not use it )

Without the advent of "windows" in its various forms--the computer
revolution and wide usage (thinks cashpoints/tills /home pc etc) would never
have started----someone had to be first.

I am not saying that mr gates has provided us with a perfect system--but it
works and is "user friendly" to a certain degree.

As fast as Linux evolves--so does windows exponetially--its on a whipping
post---people will not change
face it ---Linux is percieved as an "elitist" os--or for only those in the
"know"--while that is untrue to a certain extent it really has missed the
boat---can you imagine the costs (and work) involved to reload a
multi-national company, let alone trying to convince them of the benefits

Windows is here to stay --personally i believe all the Linux folks should be
using their talents on improving windows for the benefit of the
masses(cleaning up code etc) then we all would have a less complicated and
better configurable os to use-and they would probably be paid
better----after all what is so bad about windows?? (no need for tech
stuff)--be objective please

I know this will start a row--but i am looking forward to constructive
comments to change my perception

Hank Kimball

Feb 2, 2004, 12:06:04 AM2/2/04

With every virus they write, Windows becomes more secure.
Well, in theory this is supposed to be how it works out.

By providing a superior Server to Windows Server, Linux is providing MS
with a reason to stick to desktops.

With every new desktop, Linux is providing MS with yet another reason to
make Xbox profitable.

So, we are already helping clean up the MS wasteland of crap.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 12:32:17 AM2/2/04
Hank Kimball wrote:

> By providing a superior Server to Windows Server, Linux is providing MS
> with a reason to stick to desktops.
>
> With every new desktop, Linux is providing MS with yet another reason to
> make Xbox profitable.

Until Sony builds the PS/3 on Linux.

I think Microcrap will survive, in the way that IBM, AT&T and Xerox
survive -- as doddering shells of their once mighty monopolies.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 1:35:43 AM2/2/04
John Bailo wrote:

> I think

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou checking, misbehaving, nonleaded shrimp detonising picolo player.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 12:38:38 AM2/2/04
Budweiser wrote:

> Whilst i do appreciate the virtues and advantages of linux, unfortunately
> general business does not--jeez most of the travel agents in the uk still
> run win 3.1 (and still can not use it )

Sorry, lads, but the UK is a third world country when it comes to
technology. American business, the world leader, has embraced Linux
wholeheartedly. We own the two premier Linux corporations: RedHat and
Suse. Linus himself works in America in Oregon.

> Without the advent of "windows" in its various forms--the computer
> revolution and wide usage (thinks cashpoints/tills /home pc etc) would never
> have started----someone had to be first.

Yes, and his name was Steve Jobs.

> I am not saying that mr gates has provided us with a perfect system--but it
> works and is "user friendly" to a certain degree.

If it /worked/ there would be no Linux. There is. Therefore, Windos is
not adequate.

> As fast as Linux evolves--so does windows exponetially--its on a whipping
> post---people will not change

Windos is still basically DOS. Linux has grown and by passed Windos
like a new Ford GT whipping by a rusty 1987 4-door Nissan with broken CV
joints.

> face it ---Linux is percieved as an "elitist" os--or for only those in the
> "know"--while that is untrue to a certain extent it really has missed the

Ok, so Wal*Mart is /elitist/ ? That will make all the 300-lb women who
shop there feel real good.

> boat---can you imagine the costs (and work) involved to reload a
> multi-national company, let alone trying to convince them of the benefits

What?

> Windows is here to stay --personally i believe all the Linux folks should be
> using their talents on improving windows for the benefit of the

Yeah, Lotus 1-2-3 was /here to stay/, so were mainframes, so was DOS, so
was Turbo Pascal, so was Word Perfect, so was Banyan Vines, so was ....
well, you get the idea.

> masses(cleaning up code etc) then we all would have a less complicated and
> better configurable os to use-and they would probably be paid
> better----after all what is so bad about windows?? (no need for tech
> stuff)--be objective please

They have had 12 years to make that happen. It didn't happen. Time for
a new broom.

> I know this will start a row--but i am looking forward to constructive
> comments to change my perception

I'd like to grab you by the collar in the parking lot, and slam your
head in car door. Do you think your *perception* will change then,
shitfuck ?

--
*W '04* <:> Open Source <:> Open Competition

Boomer

Feb 2, 2004, 1:45:42 AM2/2/04

What the fuck does that crap have to do with 24hs? This is a recipe
newsgroup, not a fucking linux newsgroup.

Boomer

Feb 2, 2004, 1:56:43 AM2/2/04
John Bailo wrote:
> Budweiser wrote:
>
>> Whilst i do appreciate the virtues and advantages of linux, unfortunately
>> general business does not--jeez most of the travel agents in the uk still
>> run win 3.1 (and still can not use it )
>

> Sorry, lads,

This is not an all male group. Some of us have cunts you know.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 1:59:45 AM2/2/04
Boomer wrote:
> John Bailo wrote:
>
>>Budweiser wrote:
>>

>>>Whilst i do appreciate the virtues and advantages of linux, unfortunately
>>>general business does not--jeez most of the travel agents in the uk still
>>>run win 3.1 (and still can not use it )
>>

>>Sorry, lads,
>

> This is not an all male group. Some of us have cunts you know.

A disused one in your case.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 1:03:39 AM2/2/04
Boomer wrote:

> What the fuck does that crap have to do with 24hs? This is a recipe
> newsgroup, not a fucking linux newsgroup.

Do you have a recipe for Duck Sausage ?

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 1:06:28 AM2/2/04
Boomer wrote:

> This is not an all male group. Some of us have cunts you know.

Can't think...too many potential responses...can't write...so many ways
to mock the poster....too *many*....

Boomer

Feb 2, 2004, 2:08:43 AM2/2/04
John Bailo wrote:
> Boomer wrote:
>
>> What the fuck does that crap have to do with 24hs? This is a recipe
>> newsgroup, not a fucking linux newsgroup.
>

> Do you have a recipe for Duck Sausage ?

DUCK SAUSAGE
Chef James Braddock
L'Eagles Bar & Grill
INGREDIENTS
10 each duck legs
2 pounds pork butt, boneless
3 ounces vodka
5 basil leaves
Salt and pepper
Sausage skins

INSTRUCTIONS
Bone and cut duck legs with 1/2 the fat to fine dice. Grind pork with
fat through grinder, 1/8-inch diameter. Chop basil fine. Put meat,
vodka, basil, salt and pepper in mixer with paddle, mix until combined.
Check seasonings. Clean skins in cold running water inside and out. Use
sausage stuffer on mixer and feed about 4 feet of sausage, tie sausage
of size desired. Let hang in cooler for 2 days, cook on grill until
golden brown.

Benjamin

Feb 2, 2004, 2:16:55 AM2/2/04

"Danno" <danny.spam...@blueyspamnoonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:56:43 -0800 (PST), "Boomer"
> <Boomer...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>
> >This is not an all male group. Some of us have cunts you know.
>
> Yea, mine took the car keys when I was out and wrecked the runabout
> <g>

Mine is in bed sleeping now.

--
Linux;writtenbyhackers,distributedbyfreeloaders,usedbyfuckwitslikeBailo<jaba
i...@earthlink.net>.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 3:29:44 AM2/2/04
John Bailo wrote:
> Boomer wrote:
>
>> This is not an all male group. Some of us have cunts you know.
>

> Can't think...

And that's news, is it?

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:16:53 AM2/2/04

That was quick.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:18:03 AM2/2/04

That looks familiar <I /am/ that bot>

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 5:19:46 AM2/2/04

When I lead everyone follows.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou synchronising, perfusing, faeces-encrusted heroin addict boxing kidney.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:24:13 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> That was quick.
>>
>> When I lead everyone follows.

Bah-ah-ah-ah-ah..............Bah-ah-ah-AH!!

<which way now?>

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 5:26:47 AM2/2/04

Ask the jaytard, he's been looking hard enough.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou obliquing, hasting, wretched flea arching robber.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:54:42 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> Bah-ah-ah-ah-ah..............Bah-ah-ah-AH!!
>>>
>>> <which way now?>
>>
>> Ask the jaytard, he's been looking hard enough.

<FBG> He certainly /is/ conspicuous by his absence.

You're in his head!

He can't let go, and has brought a whole new meaning to a one sided vendetta.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:55:09 AM2/2/04
Gazwad <nos...@gazwad.cjb.net> wrote:

>> I took some photos at the local linux meet.
>> I think this is one of the dwarf or alw.

Gross cunts.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 6:57:47 AM2/2/04

It couldn't be. It had teeth.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou declaiming, daubing, vile flycatching defeating gherkin.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 7:10:47 AM2/2/04
Keyser Soze wrote:

> <FBG> He certainly /is/ conspicuous by his absence.
>
> You're in his head!
>
> He can't let go, and has brought a whole new meaning to a one sided vendetta.

On the subject of vendettas, that reminds me of your fast approaching
demise. I told Gaz there's an off chance I might be in your immediate
vicinity sometime in the next six months. Maybe... no promises.

I intend to kill you. Are you up for a beer at your own wake if I can
make it?

I'll buy the garrote over there. Customs at the airport might not like
me carrying it. We'll choose one together. You can have first pick.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou heeltapping, gnarring, sore-eyed blacksmith ignoring flea bite.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 7:29:48 AM2/2/04

You have hotmail.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou surbating, journeying, thriftless garbage can vowing tart.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 6:38:50 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:
>>
>>> <FBG> He certainly /is/ conspicuous by his absence.
>>>
>>> You're in his head!
>>>
>>> He can't let go, and has brought a whole new meaning to a one sided vendetta.
>>
>> On the subject of vendettas, that reminds me of your fast approaching
>> demise. I told Gaz there's an off chance I might be in your immediate
>> vicinity sometime in the next six months. Maybe... no promises.

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to it already. If it turns out not to be
this time around, then definitely next time, eh? Let me know when,
and I'll send somebody to collect you from LHR.
Maybe Gaz can wing his way down at the same time.
I wonder if relic would think about a weekend jaunt?

>> I intend to kill you. Are you up for a beer at your own wake if I can
>> make it?

Sure, so long as you're paying, why not. I've never felt so wanted before.

>> I'll buy the garrote over there.

Ah. The sign of a true professional; up close and friendly. Nice.

>> Customs at the airport might not like
>> me carrying it. We'll choose one together. You can have first pick.

I'm not fussy. Buy one in Oz, it'll be cheeper, and post it to the address
at which you'll be staying. Do you know where that might be, yet?

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 6:40:26 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> Gross cunts.
>>
>> It couldn't be. It had teeth.

LOL

<false teeth>
Gummy cunts.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 8:14:24 AM2/2/04
Keyser Soze wrote:

> I'm not fussy. Buy one in Oz, it'll be cheeper, and post it to the address
> at which you'll be staying. Do you know where that might be, yet?

Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments might
mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
time to do you in.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou bosoming, gibbeting, farfetched malt-worm dijucating haggard.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Feb 2, 2004, 7:25:07 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
|| Keyser Soze wrote:
||| I'm not fussy. Buy one in Oz, it'll be cheeper, and post it to the
||| address at which you'll be staying. Do you know where that might
||| be, yet?
|| Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments
|| might
|| mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
|| time to do you in.

Better get onto it early, we'd want him to cure for a few days before we
cook the evidence.

I'll get the McDonalds drivethrough franchise sorted out ASAP, I'll use the
name Peter Coalman.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

Linønut

Feb 2, 2004, 7:34:40 AM2/2/04
Fearing a spontaneous XP reboot, Budweiser mumbled this incantation:

> Windows is here to stay --personally i believe all the Linux folks should be
> using their talents on improving windows for the benefit of the

> masses(cleaning up code etc) then we all would have a less complicated and
> better configurable os to use-and they would probably be paid
> better----after all what is so bad about windows?? (no need for tech
> stuff)--be objective please
>

> I know this will start a row--but i am looking forward to constructive
> comments to change my perception

No thanks, Mr. Cross Poster.

Why would we care to change your perception anyway. You want us to work
on a product we don't like.

--
No, I won't fix your Windows computer!

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 8:51:48 AM2/2/04
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> || Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments
> || might
> || mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
> || time to do you in.
>
> Better get onto it early, we'd want him to cure for a few days before we
> cook the evidence.

Yum. Aged Keyser.

> I'll get the McDonalds drivethrough franchise sorted out ASAP, I'll use the
> name Peter Coalman.

Don't forget to put on a cherman accent and mutter "idiot" whenever
someone speaks to you.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou spanking, zesting, quailing horn-beast trumping dick wipe.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Feb 2, 2004, 8:00:53 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
|| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
||| Better get onto it early, we'd want him to cure for a few days
||| before we cook the evidence.
|| Yum. Aged Keyser.
||| I'll get the McDonalds drivethrough franchise sorted out ASAP, I'll
||| use the name Peter Coalman.
|| Don't forget to put on a cherman accent and mutter "idiot" whenever
|| someone speaks to you.

I've already started growing the Hitler moustache.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 9:14:48 AM2/2/04
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> || Yum. Aged Keyser.
> || Don't forget to put on a cherman accent and mutter "idiot" whenever
> || someone speaks to you.
>
> I've already started growing the Hitler moustache.

You'll have to take up horse riding to get the bow legs, too.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou amusing, chawing, close-cropped flop idolising shrimp.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Feb 2, 2004, 8:17:25 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
|| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
||| I've already started growing the Hitler moustache.
|| You'll have to take up horse riding to get the bow legs, too.

I'll put a pebble in my shoe and have an awkward limp instead.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 8:54:11 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not fussy. Buy one in Oz, it'll be cheeper, and post it to the address
>>> at which you'll be staying. Do you know where that might be, yet?
>>
>> Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments might
>> mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
>> time to do you in.

OK.

<Aside>
Some duff cunt, over the weekend, accused me of having caused damage
to his car.
I was supposedly to have reversed into it, whilst parking.
When he knocked the door, I believe he thought that whoever answered,
was going to be a push-over <little did he know>

Anyway, standing back in amazement, the scrawny cunt preceded with
"if I wasn't going to take responsibility for the damage, he'd call the police."
So I said, "You have my permission to call them", and like the predictable
Jack rabbit I suspected he was, immediately said,
"I don't need your permission for anything". "Oh?", I replied.

Arriving at the two vehicles in question, I asked him where the damage was,
he claimed I had caused.

Before he answered, I saw instantly a white horizontal scratch line near the
top curvature of the vehicle's bumper, among other blemmishes inconsistent to
any possibility that my car could have caused them; a fuckin' mess, basically.
I said, "What, _that_?", he said "No", then point to the top centre part of the
vehicle's bumper.
I just had to ask him, "What is it you see, exactly?", "That... that!" he replied.
"What... 'twat'[ I meant what]... what?" I retorted.
[I got a dirty look] <snigger> "I don't see anything except a dirty bumper."

Whilst he was on the phone to police, I kept butting in on his incoherent
converation. On one occasion, and within ear shot, I said,
"Tell the cunts to get their arses down here for a laugh". Slightly rattled by this
he moved away to continue his private coversation with Mr Plod.

In the meantime, I got the 'little lady' to go and get the camera with which I
began taking pictures of him on the phone to the police. I heard him say to the
copper on the other end, "He's now taking pictures of me". Based on his
next reply on the phone, I assume he was asked if the 'gentleman' was in
anyway becoming violent or intimidating, as he said "No he's not violent or
intimidating, yet".
YET? for fuck's sake?
<shook head to the point of it loosening, PSML deep down>

I heard him finally say to the copper, "I have a mobile phone camera, shall
I take pictures?", at which point I said, "you have my permission to take pictures"
He was fuming at this, but regained his composure rather well, I thought.

For every picture he took, I took three of the same area.

He even took a picture of the 1/4" gap between my car and his, and the same
for the front of my car and the next car up, which was about 12-15".
He had about three and a half feet between the front of his car and the next.
Just enough for a bus, I think.

Following the phone call, he then said,
"that damage was caused by you reversing into my car"

I replied, "the dirt mark on the top edge of the bumper, you mean? Where's
your proof?"
He said, "it's not dirt".
"Look.." I said, "geometrically, it is impossible for my car to have caused that
to your car", "anyway" I said, "do you see the film of dirt on my bumper?",
he acknowledged it, "then you'll agree that, had that surface made contact with
anything, that part of the film of dirt would have become smudged/removed, no?",
I went on, "coupled with that, the bumper on my vehicle is virtually virtical in
profile, whereas the area you point to on your vehicle you say I have damaged
is, past and inward of the top edge curve of your bumper; What you say, just
does not make sense"

He said, "well, you just shouldn't have tried parking such a big car in such a small
parking space", I said, "I got it in without hitting your car because I'm a skillfull drive".

Anyway, the cunt eventually fucked off. I believe he may have been a linux luser.

<it was fuckin' great fun, and I now await to receive his concocted bullshit claim from his insurers>

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 10:14:49 AM2/2/04
Keyser Soze wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:

>>>Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments might
>>>mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
>>>time to do you in.
>

> OK.
>
> <Aside>
> Some duff cunt, over the weekend, accused me of having caused damage
> to his car.
> I was supposedly to have reversed into it, whilst parking.
> When he knocked the door, I believe he thought that whoever answered,
> was going to be a push-over <little did he know>
>
> Anyway, standing back in amazement, the scrawny cunt

Do not try to intimidate me. I shall merely wave my walking stick at you
and loudly proclaim, for all to hear, "OK, Mr Big Man! Go on! Hit a
defenseless cripple who can't fight back, if it makes you feel better!
Go on!"

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou legislating, disembarking, self-involved horse ushering hedge-pig.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Feb 2, 2004, 9:19:51 AM2/2/04

So then, make sure the fucker isn't around at midnight with his phone camera
and pour some paintstripper all over the bonnet of his car.

He'll think twice next time.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 10:19:49 AM2/2/04
Keyser Soze wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:

>>>Flight into Manchester. Staying near St Helens. Work commitments might
>>>mean I can only be there for a week or two, but that should be enough
>>>time to do you in.
>

> OK.
>
> <Aside>
> Some duff cunt, over the weekend, accused me of having caused damage
> to his car.
> I was supposedly to have reversed into it, whilst parking.
> When he knocked the door, I believe he thought that whoever answered,
> was going to be a push-over <little did he know>
>
> Anyway, standing back in amazement, the scrawny cunt

And I shall exaggerate my limp.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou bedecking, prepossessing, unkempt road sweeper braining bugbear.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 9:42:24 AM2/2/04

The fuckwit doesn't live around that area.
I've got someone on the case now to establish his whereabouts.
It's believed he may already have left the country and heading to
Oz.
But when I do find the car, a jollop of quick drying cements will
be just as effective.

>> He'll think > <Snip>-twice next time-.

He didn't think the first time.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 9:43:04 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> OK.
>>>
>>> <Aside>
>>> Some duff cunt, over the weekend, accused me of having caused damage
>>> to his car.
>>> I was supposedly to have reversed into it, whilst parking.
>>> When he knocked the door, I believe he thought that whoever answered,
>>> was going to be a push-over <little did he know>
>>>
>>> Anyway, standing back in amazement, the scrawny cunt
>>
>> Do not try to intimidate me. I shall merely wave my walking stick at you
>> and loudly proclaim, for all to hear, "OK, Mr Big Man! Go on! Hit a
>> defenseless cripple who can't fight back, if it makes you feel better!
>> Go on!"

ROFL PSML

I've always found, extending heaps of sympathy and copious amounts of help
to cripples, being the best form of intimidatory attack.

Subtle, but effective.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 9:43:48 AM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> OK.
>>>
>>> <Aside>
>>> Some duff cunt, over the weekend, accused me of having caused damage
>>> to his car.
>>> I was supposedly to have reversed into it, whilst parking.
>>> When he knocked the door, I believe he thought that whoever answered,
>>> was going to be a push-over <little did he know>
>>>
>>> Anyway, standing back in amazement, the scrawny cunt
>>
>> And I shall exaggerate my limp.

You certainly will, after you get up from my having swiftly kicked your stick from
underneath you, /while/ /nobody's/ /looking/.

*eg*

--
Some Big Cunt

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 9:45:18 AM2/2/04
Keyser Soze wrote:

> Anyway, the cunt eventually fucked off. I believe he may have been a linux luser.
>
> <it was fuckin' great fun, and I now await to receive his concocted bullshit claim from his insurers>

Typical winTrol. Keyser Soze causes all this damage to harmless people
in society, then blames it on an innocent victim, whom he has harmed.

Typical of the Microsoft/Bill Gate mentality -- do damage and blame the
victim.

--
*W '04* <:> Open Source <:> Open Competition

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 10:10:40 AM2/2/04
John Bailo <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Keyser Soze wrote:
>>
>>> Anyway, the cunt eventually fucked off. I believe he may have been a linux luser.
>>>
>>> <it was fuckin' great fun, and I now await to receive his concocted bullshit claim from his insurers>
>>>

>> Typical winTrol. Keyser Soze causes all this damage to harmless people
>> in society, then blames it on an innocent victim, whom he has harmed.
>>
>> Typical of the Microsoft/Bill Gate mentality -- do damage and blame the
>> victim.

And there I was, almost believing you would not stoop to my level.

There /was/ no damage inflicted upon him or his car, but now you
mention it, it is most definite, the lying cunt was a linuxfuck.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 11:09:50 AM2/2/04

Then I shall whack you about the ears without warning and accuse you of
indecent assault.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou misplacing, erogating, complacent shoplifter rejecting sheep.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 10:23:41 AM2/2/04

And I will recommend you get sectioned for flailing about, as if drunk, with
such an offencive weapon, and sneak in an upper cut to your glass jaw for
good measure, under the cover of an innocent bystander.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 11:14:49 AM2/2/04

You'd better wear a jock then. It takes a mere thrust of the arm to make
the stick slide through my palm, apply a quick and very firm grip to the
rubber end, and do very serious damage to your nether regions with the
dragon's head handle, and all in the space of milliseconds.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou drizzling, ornamenting, would-be homosexual cabining hairy-legged vampire bat.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 11:45:50 AM2/2/04

I shall fart.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou inregistering, arriving, antithetical transexual cohobating horse trader.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 11:15:50 AM2/2/04
John Bailo wrote:
> Keyser Soze wrote:
>
>> Anyway, the cunt eventually fucked off. I believe he may have been a
>> linux luser.
>>
>> <it was fuckin' great fun, and I now await to receive his concocted
>> bullshit claim from his insurers>
>>

> Typical winTrol. Keyser Soze causes all this damage to harmless people
> in society, then blames it on an innocent victim, whom he has harmed.

You're just jealous because you don't have the wherewithal to do it
yourself.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou peering, embedding, ransacked meat puppet diseasing gurnard.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 12:54:09 PM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> John Bailo wrote:
>
>>Keyser Soze wrote:
>>

>>>Anyway, the cunt eventually fucked off. I believe he may have been a
>>>linux luser.
>>>
>>><it was fuckin' great fun, and I now await to receive his concocted
>>>bullshit claim from his insurers>
>>>
>>Typical winTrol. Keyser Soze causes all this damage to harmless people
>>in society, then blames it on an innocent victim, whom he has harmed.
>

> You're just jealous because you don't have the wherewithal to do it
> yourself.

No, we're just setting things up so *you* and your kind can't cause that
harm any more...

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:26:57 PM2/2/04

Then I shall defecate.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:34:12 PM2/2/04

Whilst backflipping, I will have noticed you intention, and without further ado,
with a flick of my foot, tap the cane, thus reverberating it back into you general
direction, striking your temple square on, sending you into a tizzy.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 4:38:23 PM2/2/04

Cause and effect, eh? I cause you to be effected by it. Mmm.

<Aside>
Is that the 'royal', or 'royle' we?

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 5:49:54 PM2/2/04

Yes. Most people do when I fart, but usually they vomit first.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou tricking, warming, swirling glutton befogging green bean.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 5:51:54 PM2/2/04

You forgot about the titanium skull cap that I got as a result of the
accident. Try again. Don't go for the groin either. You'll lose your foot.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou terminating, pending, infirm piss stain preferring frat house.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 5:52:54 PM2/2/04

<aside>
Bailo = jaytard.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou hiving, stifling, dishonest dick flogger tinning truck driver.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:02:34 PM2/2/04

ROFL

*COUGH* *CHOKE* *WHEEZE* *SPLUTTER*

Ya silly kunt :)

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:06:08 PM2/2/04

I accounted for that. I had to ensure I did not vomit until my feet
were firmly back on terra firma, so as not to choke to death mid
flight.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 6:14:55 PM2/2/04

And as you land, feet first in your own vomit, you slip, smashing both
your coccyx and skull. You are dead. I win.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou disfurnishing, overruling, hardheaded salad tosser reposing garbage carter.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:34:34 PM2/2/04

<slow motion replay, for the hard of hearing>

I_accounted_for_that. I_had_to_ensure_I_did_*not*_vomit_until_my_feet
_were_firmly_back_on_terra_firma, so_as_not_to_choke_to_death_mid_flight.

Following this death defying feat of nerve, Cobra like, I take aim, and vomit in your
eye in the middle of your forehead causing permanent blindness. You're mine now!

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2004, 6:40:55 PM2/2/04

This is my fantasy. You are dead. I win.

*plonk*

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou owing, aggregating, mournful whey-face foretokening scut.

Keyser Soze

Feb 2, 2004, 5:58:40 PM2/2/04

ROFL

*COUGH* *CHOKE* *WHEEZE* *SPLUTTER*

You win. Now fuckin' well *unplonk* me.

--
Some Big Cunt

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 3, 2004, 12:38:18 AM2/3/04

I didn't plonk you. I told a porkie.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou tripping, illegitimating, pie-eyed grease stain nilling porter.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 11:46:44 PM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> I didn't plonk you. I told a porkie.

It's 8:47

not 9:47

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 3, 2004, 12:49:59 AM2/3/04
John Bailo wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> I didn't plonk you. I told a porkie.
>>

> It's 8:47
>
> not 9:47

No. It's 14:49 here.

--
Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

--
Your Free Insult: Thou lapping, cering, grease-covered hogfish overspreading gossiper.

John Bailo

Feb 2, 2004, 11:56:15 PM2/2/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> John Bailo wrote:
>
>>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>

>>>I didn't plonk you. I told a porkie.
>>>

>>It's 8:47
>>
>>not 9:47
>

> No. It's 14:49 here.

Leave it to the kanga-humpers to get it wrong.

Keyser Soze

Feb 3, 2004, 3:03:34 AM2/3/04
John Bailo <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>>> No. It's 14:49 here.
>>>

>> Leave it to the kanga-humpers to get it wrong.

It's very simple my 15watt friend.
Given that every fuckin' day begins in that neck of the woods,I fail
to see how it can be wrong, as the rest of the fuckin' world follows
suit.

Now, get someone to adjust that Mickey Mouse watch of yours.

--
Some Big Cunt

Keyser Soze

Feb 3, 2004, 4:21:32 AM2/3/04

;)

--
Some Big Cunt

GreyCloud

Feb 9, 2004, 1:16:53 PM2/9/04
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Keyser Soze wrote:
>

>><FBG> He certainly /is/ conspicuous by his absence.
>>
>>You're in his head!
>>
>>He can't let go, and has brought a whole new meaning to a one sided vendetta.
>

> On the subject of vendettas, that reminds me of your fast approaching
> demise. I told Gaz there's an off chance I might be in your immediate
> vicinity sometime in the next six months. Maybe... no promises.
>
> I intend to kill you. Are you up for a beer at your own wake if I can
> make it?
>
> I'll buy the garrote over there. Customs at the airport might not like
> me carrying it. We'll choose one together. You can have first pick.

You can easily get past customs with a garrote. Just put it around your
neck and no one will notice.