Roy Schestowitz Abused By Police At Gay Bar!!

lou....@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2006, 11:43:14 PM7/20/06
Here is the original message from Roy Schestowitz's Blog, which will
more than likely
disappear as soon as the effect of the drugs wears off.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Weblog/

**I have always said that I would never write blog content while drunk
or even tipsy. I think I made **the exception only once. Today I have a
compelling reason to make an exception, too.

**I have just returned from the night club and, on my way back, I
witnessed a violent scene
** although I did not see it frontally or directly).

So everything you say is conjecture, third party and not direct
testimony.
IOW, you are useless as a witness.

** An innocent Northern Irish man was assaulted by **three bullies and
then left lying **unconscious on the ground, having had his mobile
phone stolen.

How do you know he was innocent?
How do you know he was Irish?
You say you didn't see anything.........

**His head was visibly injured. **I saw him lying there without moving
while other witnesses fled **the **scene.

But of course, you being the hero, the hero who didn't see anything
decided to stay.

** Soon afterwards I **had the ambulance and the police come to assist.

There is that word "I" again...
You mean the bartender, bouncer etc did nothing while YOU single
handedly took complete charge of the situation?
Sure....

* I spent about an **hour with them, providing **evidence.and rough
description of the criminals.

But you saw nothing?
You said you didn't see the assault.

I am yet to be **contacted for further **information by the police (or
at least that's I was told by the officer).

No doubt the fact you saw nothing will play into this case big
time...............

**But here comes the scary part: as I was leaving the police vehicle I
was yelled at by a bunch of **guys whose appearance resembled the
criminals.

Now you know why the other people, you know, people who ACTUALLY SAW
SOMETHING, left the place FAST!

* I walked back home through an alternative **route watching my back
like a paranoid. I don't *expect to sleep well tonight. It's 3 AM
and I need **to wake up early for work.

What work is that?
Sending thousands of messages to Linux newsgroups?

** Quite unnerving. The policemen said that they had captured those
**three who assaulted, but I begin to doubt it

That's because you are a paranoid Linux cuckoo clock.

**. They could have lied to find reassurance.

Now it's obvious you are a paranoid Linux cuckoo clock.

* In fact, **now that I think about it, I will go downstairs
immediately and phone the police, again. *They **could not have found
the criminals as quickly as they arrived at the scene of the incident.

Of course not.
Nobody can do things as well and efficient as you can Roy.

**UPDATE (after phonecall): it seems possible that they only captured
one or two of the criminals **(probably one).

Looks like you better go underground and fast.

That's what you get for hanging out in GAY BARS.
Next time try a Lesbian joint, maybe you won't get beaten up.

BTW you can find Roy at:

http://www.schestowitz.com

Message has been deleted

NoNamer

Jul 21, 2006, 2:01:53 AM7/21/06

I like how all the Linux screenshots are not actual size *and* in the
JPG format... in other words to hide the horrible Linux font renderings
and the lack of polish in the interface.

The devil is in the details.

Kier

Jul 21, 2006, 3:44:40 AM7/21/06
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:28:17 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:

<snip>

> That's pretty funny!

No, it's not. How much lower do you intend to sink, flatfish, before you
hit bottom?

--
Kier

BearItAll

Jul 21, 2006, 4:34:42 AM7/21/06
What a tosser you are lou.

Mark Kent

Jul 21, 2006, 8:33:52 AM7/21/06
begin oe_protect.scr
Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> espoused:

The saddest part is how flatty gets his socks talking to each other...
how badly that chap needs a life.

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.
-- Doug Gwyn

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 21, 2006, 9:09:32 AM7/21/06
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 21 July 2006 13:33 \__

> begin oe_protect.scr
> Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> espoused:
>> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:28:17 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>>
>>> That's pretty funny!
>>
>> No, it's not. How much lower do you intend to sink, flatfish, before you
>> hit bottom?
>>

> The saddest part is how flatty gets his socks talking to each other...
> how badly that chap needs a life.

That's what I suspected when I read the OP. The followup was a coverup (for
self). That Gary is one heck of a mentally-disturbed/challenged man.

Kier

Jul 21, 2006, 6:00:25 PM7/21/06

Oh, I very much doubt that he's anything but sane as you or I. He's what
around here is called a complete twat.

--
Kier

Mark Kent

Jul 21, 2006, 7:28:27 PM7/21/06
begin oe_protect.scr
Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> espoused:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:09:32 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 21 July 2006 13:33 \__
>>
>>> begin oe_protect.scr
>>> Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> espoused:

>>> The saddest part is how flatty gets his socks talking to each other...
>>> how badly that chap needs a life.
>>
>> That's what I suspected when I read the OP. The followup was a coverup (for
>> self). That Gary is one heck of a mentally-disturbed/challenged man.
>
> Oh, I very much doubt that he's anything but sane as you or I. He's what
> around here is called a complete twat.

He does seem to suffer from mood cycles, and has maintained hundreds
of different nyms, many at the same time, over many years. Peter K
has a good list, but even he admits he's probably not got all of them.
I doubt even Gary really knows how many there've been. It strikes me that
entering an environment for the express purpose of getting attention by
the deliberate use of inappropriate behaviour is not what I'd say would
be normal behaviour. Perhaps, to an extent, it could be considered
to be immature, but Gary is not a young man. Personally, I'm of the
view that he's not 100% well or normal, is perhaps on some medication,
or perhaps is a depressive or similar, and the bursts of nyms and shifts
in apparent position reflect his mood shifts at those times.

Of course, he could just be a complete tw*t, but there we go :-)

Bobbie

Jul 22, 2006, 2:35:41 AM7/22/06

The devil's also in the bottom of your bottle.

--
Bobbie the Triple Killer
http://members.shaw.ca/bobbie4/index.htm

email Bobbie @ bobbie4R...@shaw.ca
remember to 'remove this'

Bobbie recently switched to Ubuntu 6.
Why? Cause he can, that's why.

Kier

Jul 22, 2006, 4:03:56 AM7/22/06

Nah, I don't buy it. This is what hne does for kicks. You're looking at it
from the wrong end. From his POV, we're a bunch of dickheads he can wind
up like clocks, and *he's* the hero.

It's just a pity he goes too far, like with this thread-title and earlier
content. Homophobic crap like that is justtotlally unacceptable in today's
world*

> Of course, he could just be a complete tw*t, but there we go :-)

I thinnk people do tend to behave differently online, especially in forums
of this kind. There's little or no come-back, no regulation, and
gradually inhibitions are lost. If we're honest, we've all probably said
things here that we wouldn't say in the Real World, simply because we know
the other person can't touch us.

That said, such dedication to nymshifting and causing offence -
particularly when you consider he's perfectly capable of sensible
discussion - is a little peculiar. It's not something I could be bothered
with, personally. Just keeping up with reading this group, and
occasionally posting/replying to posts, takes up a fair bit of my free
time.

Let's face it, this group is never going to be 100% sweetness and light
:-) and it's not unique to COLA.

* (To any film buff among us; I finally managed to get the DVD of Dirk
Bogarde's excellent 1960 film about a gay barrister caught up in a
blackmail plot, back when it was still illegal for men to have sex. Well
worth watching, especially for idiots who think homophobic abuse is funny
- they should watch and learn).

--
Kier