My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

roy.sch...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2007, 7:23:37 PM12/1/07
Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
having sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
I hope I get used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life!
Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
Roy/Racine

mark.kent...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2007, 8:59:40 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 6:23 pm, roy.schestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
> and start my gender re-assignment surgery.

Hopefully everything went well for you and your hubby Mark Kent.

> Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
> rabbit in heat!

LMAO. Good for Mark Kent. Have you met him after surgery?

> Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
> having sit down when I pee.
> How you gals do this?
> Filthy loos and germs.
> I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
> I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
> When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
> Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
> Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
> I hope I get used to this.

Mark Kent is going to spank you nice and hard. Get ready for it.

> The most exciting event has happened in my life!
> Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
> family we are to be married.

Congratulations. Well, he caught his wife in bed with me. Oh she is
one damn hottie! Dont be jealous of her. She prefers my ding-dong over
Mark Kent's 3 inches of pencil-thick dick when swollen. You might have
a little tough time while Mark Kent fights for the custody of his 2
boys and their PS3. Elizabeth, Mark Kent's wife, will drag him to
court and perhaps gather some evidence on Mark Kent and your business
prior to your surgery. That will hurt Mark's case, but oh well, now
that you have gone through the surgery, the boys should be fine --
well, unless of course Marti, Roy Culley, Poaster, retarded 7 and
Maverick, BeartItAll, Dareon and a few other of the gang members are
in business with Mark Kent. Well, of course, Peter Coal-mann and Kier
are kicked out of the cola gang, so they wont be much of a problem.
They may team up with Elizabeth against your fiance. Careful man, err
girl!

> Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
> where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.

Is Rex invited? yttrx should be invited to sing a foul song.

> I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
> dustman's
> salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
> funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.

That, I am afraid, will be a little hard. You have already spent
thousands of pounds of research money in spamming and wasted hours.
Mark Kent should probably clean more toilets. I heard he was fired. Is
that true? His only source of income is the 2 of them and PS3. I
really pity those 2.

> I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
> posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

Yup, that is so true. Your interview, with Google, comes to mind...I
know you were totally embarrassed when they offered you a janitorial
position at best and laughed and slapped you when you talked about
your search engine. Its good that they did not ban advertisements on
your site.

> Thanks girls!

You do have a good fan following - after the surgery. I bet you are
saying "Where were you all girls go when I was a boy?", right?

> Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
> set of shoes with the money I earned last night.

Good for you. Save some, for you will have to support Mark Kent and
his baggage, and pay for your surgery as well. Glad you are earning
more than you did before the surgery.

> I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
> the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
> night.

Good nightie, Racine. The gays, Marti and Bagster, are a little
disappointed for the loss and your change of gender.

> Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
> Roy/Racine

Good luck to you and Mark Kent.

Flatulent.G...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2007, 9:50:28 PM12/1/07
On Dec 2, 1:23 am, roy.schestow...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snip flatfish fantasy>

Hahaha, yet more homophobic droppings from flatfish (in real life Gary
Stewart).

--
Are you gay? Are you lonely? I am. Drop me an email:
Gary Stewart <flat...@linuxmail.org>

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 1, 2007, 11:52:43 PM12/1/07

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 6:32:31 AM12/2/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.sch...@yahoo.com is a fake account used
> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)

Dec 2, 2007, 7:29:58 AM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 11:52�pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestow...@yahoo.com is a fake account used

> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

You can prove this???

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 9:11:23 AM12/2/07

More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
stop supporting these attacks.

--
Kier

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 9:18:25 AM12/2/07
Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never
supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we
all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can
share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA
"königliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

--
The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption of the
Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce the blessing".

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 10:15:43 AM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:18:25 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

>>> Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
>>> Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.
>>
>> More proof you're a dickhead - if any were needed. You find libellous
>> filth directed against Roy totally acceptable, yet any retaliation by Ry
>> is somehow a crime. You're pretty damned disgusting, Hadron. Be a man and
>> stop supporting these attacks.
>
> More weasel words from the COLA gang chief fluffer. I have never

You keep saying this stuff - are you quite sane?

> supported any slander against Roy except for the allegations of his
> spamming for personal gain. You become more "vile" and "despicable" with
> every one of your flimsy pretexts at original thought. You know, as we

Your protestations of innocence are rather foolhardly. You reply to a post
like :

Re: My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

and you don't hesitate, not to condemn it as rubbish, but to attack *Roy*
for supposing it might originate for a notorious troll.

> all do, that each and every one of your posts is designed (badly) to get
> you accepted back into Roy'n'Mark's secret enclave where you too can

Erm, no. You are misinformed (or likely just being your usual malicious
self) I just loathe the kind of filthy personal attacks being made against
them. What silly 'secret enclave' are you burbling about?

> share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity. But it won't
> happen while Peter Rottweiler is patrolling the corridoors of the COLA

You're really not quite all there, are you?

> "königliche Residenz". You are doomed to waving around penguins with
> bells attached. Dance monkey boy. Dance.

Perhaps you'd better lie down for a while, you're clearly suffering some
sort of brainstorm.

--
Kier

Ben Miller-Jacobson

Dec 2, 2007, 10:21:45 AM12/2/07

"Share bandwidth and snicker at the world's stupidity"?
I believe I speak for everyone when I say we can laugh at you trolls
from the comfort of our own homes, and, in all honesty, few people would
want to share bandwidth with Roy, considering how much he uses (I do not
consider it spamming, but there is a lot of it and no one can reasonably
deny that)

Can I add the "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."
part to my sig or something? That's more than a little funny.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
sylvano12tegriorgriach

ed

Dec 2, 2007, 10:49:05 AM12/2/07

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 11:25:46 AM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote:

> I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
> than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.
>
> Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.

I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)

--
Kier

Clogwog

Dec 2, 2007, 1:55:20 PM12/2/07
"ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)" <bobandc...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

No he can't, Gary Stewart is a dead cunt!

jean...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2007, 2:00:43 PM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 7:15 am, Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:18:25 +0100, Hadron wrote:
> > Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

Hadron's behaviour is indistinguishable from that of someone whose
only purpose in being here is to provoke contention, disrupt, and stop
messages like Roy's from being posted. Only he's a lot nastier than
one would imagine without having seen him in action. Now he's trying
to exploit your recent disagreement with Mark Kent. It's really an
attack on you.

I disagree with chrisv that you're doing a disservice by responding to
flatfish, but personally I wouldn't engage in a debate with either him
or Hadron. They both do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves,
if you look at a small sampling of their posts.
But I do think that blatant lies need to be corrected.

jean...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2007, 2:34:01 PM12/2/07
Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this. This
is nessuno, I was setting up a gmail account for my wife to get her
off hotmail. Now I'll have to create a new one, to avoid this one
collecting garbage from wintrolls.

flatfish

Dec 2, 2007, 2:37:21 PM12/2/07

No you screwed up trying to troll and shill up Roy Schestowitz.
You've already been outed.

Ben Miller-Jacobson

Dec 2, 2007, 3:16:00 PM12/2/07
Flatfish, you're an asshat. That looks like a genuine mistake to me.
Besides, the message you just replied to was posted a minute _before_
the one in which you supposedly caught a trolling attempt.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
Richie Spano

Sinister Midget

Dec 2, 2007, 3:27:23 PM12/2/07
On 2007-12-02, jean...@gmail.com <jean...@gmail.com> claimed:

I use a real one. If the trolls are bothering me with it, they must be
into penis enlargement and lotteries. Either way, it nearly all goes
into the spambox (it misses one every couple of months, and only 2
false positives in the last couple of years). I delete it a couple of 3
times a day. But I could just let it go because it's deleted by googoo
after awhile, and I'm already allocated more than 5G.

--
A girlfriend may be a free trial, but you get a life sentence.

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 2, 2007, 4:12:39 PM12/2/07
____/ Sinister Midget on Sunday 02 December 2007 20:27 : \____

I have two accounts registered with Google (r@ and newsgroups@ ). I'm sometimes
logged in with the wrong account when I use it for viewing (with various
flags). Shit happens.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Swap: 1510068k total, 373776k used, 1136292k free, 66076k cached

Linonut

Dec 2, 2007, 4:58:38 PM12/2/07
* jean...@gmail.com fired off this tart reply:

> Hadron's behaviour is indistinguishable from that of someone whose
> only purpose in being here is to provoke contention, disrupt, and stop
> messages like Roy's from being posted.

Ya think?

> ...but personally I wouldn't engage in a debate with either him

> or Hadron. They both do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves,
> if you look at a small sampling of their posts.

--
Tux rox!

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 10:15:09 PM12/2/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

I actually *blushed* when I read this thread. Talk about a big
"whoops". Frankly I dont care who is who. But nymshifting to shill your
own posts is real bottom feeder material. I know for a *fact* that Roy
Schestowitz is behind Peter Kränkwonov" in order to try to suck up and
"unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people. Poor bastard. He still has no
idea what gives him away ((c) Wily Boaster)). How do I know? Ask
Willy. He knows too.

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 10:16:41 PM12/2/07
Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

But what a great example of "come here for a cuddle and "
.... "slap". Thanks for supporting my view,

DFS

Dec 2, 2007, 11:22:10 PM12/2/07
Hadron wrote:

> I know for a *fact*
> that Roy Schestowitz is behind Peter Kränkwonov" in order to try to
> suck up and "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people.

How do you know?

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 2, 2007, 11:34:37 PM12/2/07
DFS wrote:

He doesn't, naturally.

It is another of his made up fantasies.
You know, that "true linux advocacy" thingy
--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Kier

Dec 3, 2007, 3:53:08 AM12/3/07
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:16:41 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> writes:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:49:05 +0000, ed wrote:
>>
>>> I'd just ignore that sort of post if I were you Kier. It's nothing more
>>> than a personal attack and contributes zero technical matter.
>>>
>>> Better off not wasting your time, it doesn't do anything positive.
>>
>> I guess I've been having a 'kick the bastards' weekend :-)
>
> It helps when your boots don't have a curled toe with a bell on the end.

It helps when you are not an arrogant lying prick.

> But what a great example of "come here for a cuddle and "
> .... "slap". Thanks for supporting my view,

What the fuck are you smoking, you dipshit?

--
Kier

Ben Miller-Jacobson

Dec 3, 2007, 4:08:40 AM12/3/07
Just give it up, Kier. Hadron is a lost cause. Some people are just
stupid, and there isn't much you can do about it.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
Luna Lane

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 3, 2007, 4:23:14 AM12/3/07
Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

Hadron Quark is not just "stupid". That part plays a role, as he feels
inadequate, and rightly so
He is also a filthy dishonest asshole, who can't stand others being smarter
than him (or his even filthier wintroll comrades). So he tries to denigrate
each poster who is pro linux, as he suspects that those are all smarter
than him. Which they are, as it does not take much to accomplish that

He also sides with the wintrolls here in cola, as he assumes (and he is
right in that) that those in a linux advocacy group are, without any
exception, extremely stupid
--
Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

Ben Miller-Jacobson

Dec 3, 2007, 4:40:44 AM12/3/07
What does stupidity have to do with being in this group? I would tend to
think that anyone in an advocacy group of any sort is probably
opinionated (me included), but not necessarily stupid. Besides, there
may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
the trolls vaguely amusing at times.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
wm_walsh

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 3, 2007, 4:49:01 AM12/3/07
Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

Read their rubbish. There is *no* windows advocate here in cola who could
stand against a cockroch in an IQ test
Do you really think that being a racist or fabulating about "gay linux" has
any sign of "intelligence?

I judge posters on the content the post *here* in cola. And there is *none*
advocating windows who is not extremely stupid. This includes Erik
Funkenbusch as well, as it takes quite some stupidity to constantly post
rubbish like"dozens of root exploits"

> I would tend to
> think that anyone in an advocacy group of any sort is probably
> opinionated (me included), but not necessarily stupid.

Those have already left in shame. Which intelligent windows user would like
to be associated with such scum?

> Besides, there
> may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
> the trolls vaguely amusing at times.

It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
their deed
--
Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

Ben Miller-Jacobson

Dec 3, 2007, 5:27:55 AM12/3/07

I think I had misinterpreted what you said. I had thought you were
saying that _everyone_ in COLA, including advocates, was extremely
stupid (and it could be argued that we are stupid for sticking around
despite th troll infestation.)

You are correct about the windows users here, though. They are idiotic
trolls.

>> Besides, there
>> may be people who hang around just for the humor value. I know I find
>> the trolls vaguely amusing at times.
>>
> It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
> their deed

Not so. Flatfish is scum, but the level of ignorance some of the trolls
display can occasionally be hilarious.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
mr.macfeelme

William Poaster

Dec 3, 2007, 5:24:35 AM12/3/07
On Monday 03 Dec 2007 4:34 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> I know for a *fact*
>>> that Roy Schestowitz is behind Peter Kränkwonov" in order to try to
>>> suck up and "unearth" trolls and "anti linux" people.
>>
>> How do you know?
>
> He doesn't, naturally.

Quack really is a turd, isn't he.

> It is another of his made up fantasies.

Like his "active contributor to OSS projects" that he claimed:
Subject: Re: Too bad!
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007

> You know, that "true linux advocacy" thingy

I don't know wtf Quack is smoking, but he's really lost the plot.

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

chrisv

Dec 3, 2007, 9:32:02 AM12/3/07
Ben Miller-Jacobson wrote:

>Can I add the "Doomed to waving around penguins with bells attached."
>part to my sig or something? That's more than a little funny.

Doesn't everyone do that? 8)

Hadron

Dec 3, 2007, 10:23:47 AM12/3/07
Ben Miller-Jacobson <bmiller...@gmail.com> writes:

Feel free - Knock yourself out!

--
Emotions are alien to me. I'm a scientist.
-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3

flatfish

Dec 3, 2007, 12:06:38 PM12/3/07

Seeing as a recnt thread "Gays and Linux" now has 412 replies, more
than all of Roys weekly postings all put together and then some,
you'll have to ask the "quality posters" in COLA if they are
intelligent of not.

>Those have already left in shame. Which intelligent windows user would like
>to be associated with such scum?

I'm not sure anyone intelligent would like to be associated with a
group that replies 412 times to an idiotic thread like "Gays and
Linux".

>It has lost the amusing part long ago, when filth like flatfish started
>their deed

No it hasn't.
You are quite entertaining Peter Kohlmann, quite entertaining.